Two Blondes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's his choice, something nice and frilly," Louise stated, and giggled too.

"Our lovely man wants to buy us some treats, something naughty to wear for him," Sandra added.

Jeff had to give her points for a perfect recovery. Like a praying mantis her head swiveled to look directly at him. She forced a smile looking as though she wanted to look him up and down but didn't.

"What does, Sir, have in mind?" she asked. She used the word, 'sir', with a sneer.

Jeff looked around the store hoping for inspiration. With her attitude it was no wonder the place was empty, for who would want to come back to be patronized. "As my lovely girls said. I want something naughty for them to wear tonight. Something, frilly, girly and naughty for my two little pets," he said.

Only because of her pomposity was he able to keep a straight face. Jeff dare not look at the woman or at the two young women, still holding onto his arms. He just hoped they wouldn't kill him outside, after such a demeaning speech. He felt them squeeze his arm and felt relieved.

"That sounds gorgeous," Sandra gushed.

The woman hesitated, obviously preferring something more tangible to go on. This time she gave the two girls a professional once over making a mental note of their sizes and styles. "Let's start with a dress, then perhaps we can move on to underwear to match?" she asked.

"That sounds like a good plan," Jeff conceded. He was grateful, for it let him off the hook, as where in hell would he start?

Once they got going the woman began to thaw. Jeff guessed they had given the woman a better indication of what he wanted than he ever could. Leaving it to them wasn't disappointing after all. The two girls came out wearing a sheath. It probably had a complicated name, but that was all it was.

It clung to their voluptuous bodies, tightly fitting between their breasts, holding them up and apart as though they were being cupped in his hands. A masterpiece of engineering, he thought. When they turned around their bottoms were similarly held firmly. The dresses were short enough to be a problem bending down, and anything other than standing still, would cause a stir amongst even the dead.

"I think we are on to a winner with this little number," the woman commented. She had taken one look at Jeff to make a positive judgement.

All Jeff could do was nod, giving no thought to practical issues, like where they could be seen in public, without being arrested.

"The clever part is the underwear. It can't be seen, yet carried out its job perfectly," she said.

Jeff realized she was talking to him now; the girls had disappeared into the changing room. This was a change in attitude. She was smiling and teasing him. She turned back to the changing room to help the girls, not expecting a reply. He looked a little shell-shocked already, and it looked as though they were preparing another attack upon his senses.

Each came out as though expecting a drum roll. The light in his eyes didn't disappoint them. Louise wore a red dress and Sandra a classic black dress, though both were of the same design. They gave a twirl, for the short, light hem to rise up. They were wearing red and black stockings matching their outfits.

"Do you like the garter belt or do you prefer the stay-ups?" Margaret asked. She was warming to the infectious fun the girls generated between them.

On cue the girls lifted the dresses, showing off red and black panties, framed by belts biting their white thighs. The panties were tight and see-through over their lips. The thin belts pulled at the sheer stockings clinging to their legs. Again he nodded, unable to speak. A big grin overtook his face and he tried not to look too manic.

The girls ran back to the changing room with excited squeals of pleasure. "Underwear is an important foundation for all garments. We should take our time selecting them, don't you think?" Margaret asked him.

This time he was ready for her parting comment. "Yes, I agree," he replied. He didn't agree though. He just wanted to rush home and ravish them both. Well, he could wait and it would give him a chance to cool down. He wasn't sure if he could even drive in a straight line at the moment, as all he could see was their beautiful young bodies, decked out in flimsy underwear, seared into his retina.

Jeff could hear the buzz of conversation, impatiently wondering how much longer they would be. At last the curtains were drawn apart once again. They appeared, with nervous giggles, wearing corsets. They had been stringing up the backs of the tight corsets while he thought they were fussing over bra and panty sets.

Again Sandra wore black and Louise wore a lascivious red. Jeff almost swore out loud. Even Margaret laughed at his reaction. Though their waists were slim, the tight corsets pulled them in tight, pushing up their breasts into a deep cleavage. They were perched on what looked like a shelf of silk, with nipples pointing at him. Jeff had seen their large breast before but like this they looked massive. Surely he could be forgiven for staring bug-eyed at them.

They quickly turned to scamper into the changing room, leaving him with a view of their bare bottoms, with just a ribbon of silk hidden between their cheeks. He hadn't even noticed the stockings and suspenders until then.

Margaret looked at him keenly. "A difficult choice, sir," she smiled. She looked at him with a canny yet wistful expression. Instead of turning quickly to help the girls she smiled at him, looking embarrassed. "I'm sure you will enjoy the outfit, whichever you choose," she said, with a catch in her throat. She flushed pink, adding to the look of embarrassment, and quickly scurried off.

Jeff wondered what they had been telling her. If he weren't mistaken, she looked aroused. She was right. It was truly a difficult choice. So it was up to him after all. His face clouded then lit up with an idea. He didn't have to ask how much or decide which one; he decided to take the lot.

They teased him that there were other things too, but wouldn't say; they just shared knowing looks. Margaret was busy packing bags of treats, as well as being included in the secret looks and winks between the girls. She flushed again, a deeper red this time.

They were given smiles and well wishes now, rather than disdainful frowns. Jeff didn't think it had anything to do with the commission she had earned, either.

"What did you tell her, about us?" he asked, once outside. The two girls giggled together but wouldn't reveal anything.

"Just girl talk, that's all. Are you happy with your presents?" they asked, and again started giggling.

On the drive back they chatted to themselves in the back of the car. He thought he heard Louise say, "I thought that woman was going to ask if she could join in." He could have been mistaken or gotten the wrong idea, though. Sandra changed the subject over to what they were going to cook tonight.

"I thought we should go out tonight, celebrate maybe," Jeff suggested.

"In the things you just bought?" Sandra asked.

"No way!" Louise squealed, with a wicked laugh.

"We are cooking our master a meal tonight. Like the good little pets we are," she laughed. "Then our master can enjoy the presents he bought for his cute little pets," Sandra added. Again she put on the cute little voice used in the store.

This time, though, he was the one being teased. He hadn't given it much thought, calling them his pets, but it seemed they weren't going to let him forget it. He liked the idea of them dressing up for him; after all, the presents were for him to enjoy.

In the mirror the girls watched the smile on his face grow to an enormous grin. They suspected he was growing something else too, especially for them to enjoy.

12