Two Brother's and a Wife

Story Info
Family Threesome.
4.7k words
4.33
50.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Sharing my wife with my Brother

Jerry lay in bed tossing and turning, he couldn't get comfortable. He had shown up at his brother Ted's home a couple of days before. Ted was glad to see his twin brother, they lived a few hours apart and didn't get to see much of each other.

Jerry and his wife Brenda had gotten into an argument over a camping trip he wanted to take with a few friends. He had gotten mad packed a duffel bag and drove to see his brother and sister-in-law Patti.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed throwing the blankets off, he was so frustrated not with just the situation with his wife but sexually too. It had been over a month since he and his wife had made love. In the beginning it had been great, they made love all of the time. The last six months or so he was lucky if he got pussy once or twice a month. Jerry had finally texted his wife and let her know where he was at, even though she probably figured out where he was at. She told him to spend a couple of days with his brother and they'd talk when he got home.

Lying on his back in the Queensize bed he reached for his cock. If he couldn't have any pussy he'd jack off, hell he was getting used to it. He slept naked, Brenda used to also but lately she had started wearing flannel pajamas to bed. Guess that was one way to tell him she wasn't interested in sex. Meanwhile in the other bedroom...

Ted reached over and gently slipped his arm around his sleeping wife. He couldnt sleep, he had slept for a few hours and then woke up horny as hell. He didn't want to bother her she was sleeping so peacefully. She snuggled down into his arms.

Sighing he caressed her left tit, he couldn't help it he had to touch her. God he loved her tits, they were perfect, just the right size. Gently he teased her nipple, he heard her moan in her sleep. Kissing her shoulder he flicked his finger over her hardening nipple.

"Yeah..." Jerry moaned feeling his cock getting harder, he needed to cum. He decided when he got home they were going to have a serious talk, he was going to find out why she didn't want to have sex anymore. But for the time being he was going to jerk off and cum, maybe then he could get some sleep.

Turning over on her back Patti felt Ted teasing her hard nipples, she did like when he played with them. He leaned over her and started to kiss her neck, trailing small nibbles and kisses down her neck as he caressed her tit. "Yeah baby." she whispered as she opened her eyes and felt his kisses and nibbles. He gently kissed his way to her left tit,licking her hard nipple taking it into his mouth. Putting her hands in his hair she held him down on her tit. Moaning and whimpering she felt him bite her nipple as he grasped her right tit. "Oh bite me." she pleaded as he flicked his tongue across her nipple.

Jerry's cock was rock hard as he stroked himself, it was starting to feel really good to him. He laid there trying to imagine his sweet wife sucking his cock. Lately she didn't really like to do that anymore either. "Fuck, I need to cum." he said as he spread pre-cum all over the head of his dick.

"Yes, oh yeah baby bite my nipples hard." Jerry heard his sister-in-law say from the next room. Jerry continued to stroke his cock and he took some of his pre-cum on his fingers and licked it off, savoring the taste. He always did like the taste of his own pre-cum. He even ate his own cum on several occasions and he liked it.

Ted licked and teased his way down his wife's body, she had her hands in his hair gripping him tightly. Spreading her legs wide he moved down lower. Getting in between her thighs, he gently licked the insides of her thighs. Teasing her with the tip of his tongue he knew he was driving her crazy.

Lifting her legs back Patti moaned loudly, the more he touched her the hotter she got. "Please???" she pleaded, she needed to feel him eating her slit. "Oh please baby, eat my pussy?" she begged him.

"Damn," Jerry moaned as he heard his sister-in-law beg his brother to eat her pussy. Stroking his cock he reached for his balls with his other hand. Jerry laid there listening to the moans coming from the other room. After a few minnutes he got up and quietly went out into the hallway. Hoping he could hear them better, he stood near their bedroom door. He didn't mean to really listen but they sounded so hot.

"Mmm pussy." Jerry heard Ted say, he realized their bedroom door was partially open. Jerry wondered if he would be able to see anyting. Walking closer to the door he had a perfect view of their bed. Looking in he saw his brother down on the bed between his wife's thighs. Patti was holding her legs back spreading them as wide as she could. God, what he wouldn't give to eat some pussy and fuck.

"Ahhh, yes baby suck me." Patti moaned as Ted gently licked the insides of her thighs, licking his way up to her sweet pussy. Sucking her pussy lips into his mouth he gently sucked them, loving the taste of her pussy.

"You like that, hmmm, like when Daddy eats you?" Ted asked as he licked her. He did like to watch her get excited and cum. He heard her gasp and moan as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. "Your pussy is so tight." he said slipping two fingers up inside of her. Glancing up he saw she was pinching and twisting her nipples.

"Mmmm, I love when you eat me baby." she moaned looking down at him between her thighs. "Fuck me, please?"

"Oh fuck." Jerry gasped as he watched his brother finger fuck his wife. Stroking slowly, he wanted this to last awhile. He would watch for a few minutes and then go back to his room. "Do it brother, eat that pussy." he said outloud.

Ted realized he heard his brother's voice from the hallway. Moving up a bit still fingering Patti deeply, "Baby how would you like two cocks tonight?" he whispered knowing she would say yes. They had even talked about this fantasy of her's having her husband and his twin brother at the same time. "Come on in brother, you're more than welcome to join us." Ted said over his shoulder.

Jerry couldn't believe it, he was being invited to join them. He hated the thought of cheating on his wife, but damnit he might never get this chance again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to umm." he stammered as he walked into the room, still slowly stroking his dick.

"No problem, Patti has had this fantasy of being with the both of us."

Patti looked over and motioned Jerry to the side of the bed. "Oh lookie hard cock." she said reaching out and grasping Jerry's hard shaft. Stroking him up and down she glanced down and saw Ted moving away from her.

"That's not the only hard dick around here baby." Ted told her walking around the bed and joining his brother. "Take us both." he told her.

Patti leaned over and slowly licked the head of Jerry's dick. "Mmmm." she moaned as she tasted precum. Gently she sucked the precum from his cock. Taking the head into her mouth she sucked him.

"Taste good?" Ted asked as he watched his wife lick his brother's cock. Damn, she was such a slut, but he loved her that way.

She nodded yes and flicked her tongue across the head of Jerry's cock.

"Hmmm yeah." Jerry whispered as he looked down and watched his sister-in-law teasing his cock. He loved his wife but even she didn't do that for him. Ted had said Patti was a pro at sucking cock. Ted had told him, "Hell, how do you think she got me back after being apart for so many years?" Jerry had to agree his brother was a very lucky man.

Ted reached for her tits, teasing her hard nipples, he pinched them, hearing her moan around the cock in her mouth. "Do it suck my twin brother's cock."

That just made her hotter, she reached for her wet pussy with one hand and Ted moved her hand. "No touching yourself." he wanted to make her as hot and turned on as he could. She had wanted this fantasy for a long time, he was going to make it good for her. Reaching down he felt how wet her pussy was, slipping two fingers back inside of her he fingered her slit.

Patti gasped as she felt Ted finger fucking her slowly, she pread her legs as wide as she could and continued to suck Jerry's cock. "I'm sucking Ted's twin brother's cock," she thought as she took his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Grab her head and hold her down on your dick brother she loves that." Ted told Jerry watching his sweet wife suck his brother's dick.

"Yeah, you are right she is good."

"Good? Hell she's the best cock sucker I have ever been with." Ted said proudly. He watched as she expertly took his brother's cock.

Patti was loving this, her fantasy finally coming true, having her husband and his identical twin brother at the same time.

"Suck him." Ted aid watching a she took him deeper, "Deep throat him baby."

Patti took her brother-in-laws dick almost gagging on it, she felt him holding the back of her head, she loved that. Something about the feeling of being held down and the feeling of that hard cock being fed to her. In and out she took that cock, God but he tasted good.

Ted pulled his fingers from her wet slit and he licked them noisily, loving the taste of her pussy. His cock was throbbing watching her sucking his twin brother. He stroked his cock, feeling precum he rubbed it into the head of his cock. "Mmm" he moaned as he licked the precum from his fingers.

"Taste good brother?" Jerry asked as he felt her let his cock slip out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah." Ted agreed as he watched his wife lick her way to his brother's balls.

"Fuck." Jerry moaned as he felt her lick the underside of his balls, teasing him. Even his wife didn't do that for him. Oh she would suck cock, well she used to anyway. She would just suck him enough to get him hard and then they would fuck.

"Do it." he moaned as she gently took his balls into her mouth, one at a time.

"I told you she was the best." Ted said moving closer he needed her mouth on his cock. "Lick me baby." he told her.

Patti glanced up and reached for Ted's hard dick, she was loving this her husband and his twin brother at the same time. Not saying a word she let Jerry's balls slip out of her mouth and she reached for Ted's cock. Pulling him to her she licked his cock, up and down the hard shaft she licked him. "Suck my cock." he told her grasping the back of her head, holding her down on his cock. Something about that just drove her wild.

Jerry stroked his cock as he watched her sucking his brother. He wished his wife was like this, but she would NEVER go for anything like this. He knew this was a one time thing, he'd go home in a couple of day's and they'd work things out.

"You like when daddy holds you down on his cock?" he heard Ted ask her, all she could do was nod.

Patti couldn't help it, she reched for her pussy. Rubbing herself as she sucked Ted's dick she needed to fuck.

"Ahh yeah baby suck daddy." Ted told her as he felt her swallow his cock. He knew she was going crazy, she needed some cock. "You need to get fucked don't you baby?" he asked he as she pulled away a bit and flicked her tongue across the head of his cock. Damn, she knew he loved when she did this. Slowly flicking her tongue all over his hard cock. Glancing over at his brother he saw Jerry stroking his cock, saw the precum. "You wanna fuck her?" Ted asked as she took his cock deeper. "Ahhh fuck yeah." he groaned holding her down on his cock.

"Can I?" Jerry asked wondering how tight she was.

"Of course you can, she has wanted this forever." Ted told him pulling his cock from her mouth, Patti gasped for air, she laid there for a few seconds catching her breath.

"Nobody will never know about this right?" Jerry asked.

"No, of course not." Ted reassured him, "Lie down and let her ride you."

"Oh yes let me ride your cock." Patti said as she moved over in the middle of the big bed.

Jerry laid down and got comfortable still stroking his cock, Patti leaned over him and she took his cock back into her mouth. "Yeah..." he groaned she did have a good mouth. "Suck me." he moaned as he watched her taking his cock deeper.

"Get his cock nice and slick baby." Ted told her as she licked and slurped Jerry's dick. "Ride him." Ted ordered her, watching as she straddled his brother. Reaching for her pussy Ted rubbed her wet slit, she was soaked, gently he pushed two fingers deep inside of her.

"Oohh, yes" she moaned as she felt Jerry grab her tits, pinching her hard nipples, felt Ted's fingers deep inside of her. Reaching for Jerry's cock she rubbed the head of his cock across her pussy. She loved her husband with all of her heart but she wanted his brother's dick inside of her.

Ted pulled his fingers from her slit and he watched as she sat down on his brother's rock hard dick.

"Ahhh." she moaned loudly as she felt Jerry's cock slide up inside of her, "I'm fucking your brother baby." Patti said as she rode Jerry's cock, "I love it."

Ted watched as she took Jerry's cock all the way, she sat there for a few seconds before she started to ride him. "That's it, ride his cock." Ted said as he stood back and watched her taking that dick in and out of her pussy. "Fuck this is so hot honey, seeing you fucking my brother." he said as stroked himself. She rode him slowly at first, taking that cock in as deeply as she could.

"Oh my god, she is tight." Jerry groaned as he reached for her tits, pinching her hard nipples he pulled her closer to his face and he took first one nipple then the other one into his mouth, sucking on them. She gasped when he suddenly bit her nipples. "Do it, ride me." Jerry told her moving his hands down to her waist holding her tightly he fucked up into her.

Patti was moaning,out of control as she rode that cock hard. "Give it to me, fuck me hard." she groaned as she slammed her hot wet, pussy down on Jerry's dick. Knowing Ted was watching this made her even more turned on. "Mmm so good."

Ted still stroking himself reached out and rubbed her ass cheeks, she looked so sexy riding Jerry's cock. "She is such a slut, I love it." he said as he watched Jerry's cock disappear into her pussy.

"SMACK!" Ted slapped her ass, again and again. "You're such a slut baby."

"Mmm, more spank me more." she pleaded turning to glance back at him. It made her so hot and turned on when he spanked her.

"Anything you ask my love." Ted told her as he smacked her several more times, until both ass cheeks were red. Watching his brother's cock sliding in and out of her slit was so fucking hot to him. In and out she took his dick, slamming herself down on his cock. Moving away from the bed Ted turned on the video camera. They kept it ready at all times. He didn't think his brother would mind. It was facing the end of the bed so it would get a great angle of her riding Jerry's cock. Walking back to the side of the bed he smacked her again and again.

"Yes, oh yes." she moaned as she took his slaps. "Harder."

"Yeah, do it." Jerry begged her as she continued to ride him. "You're so tight."

Patti continued to ride her brother-in-law. She had never been this turned on. Moaning and gasping she took his cock. She hoped that by some chance Ted was getting this on video.

"Fuck her brother fuck her good." Ted said as he noticed her pussy creaming around Jerry's rock hard shaft, God he wanted to bend down and lick it all up.

"Yes, fuck me harder." she begged as he continued to fuck her. "You're brother is fucking your wife baby."

"Oh yeah, is he good?" Ted asked as he smacked her ass once more. She glancned back at him and smiled. "Be a good wife-slut and ride his dick."

Patti moaned and whimpered as she got fucked hard. "Do it, fuck me!" she exclaimed, "Make me feel it." she begged him.

"Shit, so good." Jerry groaned as he pulled her tits to his mouth and noisly sucked on her hard nipples, biting them. Fucking up into her tight pussy he was loving it.

Ted was loving the sight of his wife riding his brother's dick, watching her take that cock deeply inside of her. "That's a good wife-slut ride my brother."

"On your hands and knees." Ted ordered her, he had to have that hot pussy of her's. "is she as good as I told you brother?"

"Oh yes she is very good." Jerry told him fucking up into her tight hole.

Patti did as she was told, moving up feeling Jerry's cock slip out of her she got onto her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Looking back she watched as Ted moved in behind her. "You are so bad, sucking and fucking my brother." he told her, "did you like it, hmmm taking his cock in your mouth then in your pussy?"

"Yes." she answered as he grabbed her by her hips and suddenly rammed his hard cock into her pussy. "Ummm." she grunted as she felt him holding her by her hips tightly.

"Such a tight pussy," he moaned as he contiuned to fuck her, fast then slow. "See, I told you she was a bad girl, just the way I love her to be."

Jerry moved up on the bed in front of her, "Suck me." he told her rubbing his cock across her mouth, he needed to feel her mouth on his dick again.

Patti was moaning as Ted fucked her, he held her tight and fucked her hard. Seeing how red her ass was from the slaps he had given her. He knew that turned her on very much. "Fuck me." she moaned as Jerry made her open her mouth, he gave her his member. "Oh my god" she thought "I'm getting fucked by my husband and his brother I love it." she felt Jerry hold her head and fuck her mouth, in and out she took his cock as Ted pounded her slit.

"That's a girl, be Daddy's cum slut." Ted told her as he slowed down his thrust, he wanted to make this last as long as possible.

Jerry was loving the feel of her mouth around his cock, she knew how to suck cock. "Suck it..." he moaned as he held her down, fucking up into her mouth.

"You're daddy's little whore-slut aren't you?" Ted asked her as she started to push back againsted his cock. "You just can't get enough can you." he told her.

Patti was moaning, reaching down she rubbed her pussy, feeling her hard clit. "Bad girls need to get fucked." he said as he held her tighter and started to pound into her again. "Take it, take every inch of my cock." he moaned as he watched his brother feeding her his cock. "Suck my brother, do it make him cum the same time I do." Ted reached down and pulled her hand away from her pussy.

"I can't believe this." Jerry thought as he fucked into her hot, wet mouth while his brother fucked her pussy. They had shared a lot of things being twins but he never thought they'd share Ted's wife. Jerry knew it was a one time thing and would never happen again. He sure as hell couldn't tell anyone. Damn, but she could put some suction on his dick as she pulled away from his cock and she took it in her hand and she again flicked her tongue across his cock head. Nobody had ever done that for him before, he wished his wife would suck his cock like this. He'd better savor this while it lasted.

On and on both brother's fucked into her pussy and her mouth, slowing down and then speeding up their thrust. Patti was in heaven getting fucked and sucking cock at the same time. She loved threesomes, feeling Ted's cock deep inside of her and Jerry's cock in her mouth. Letting Jerry's cock slip out of her mouth she took the pounding Ted was giving her. "yes,yes,yes." she chanted over and over again.

Suddenly pulling away from her Ted slapped her ass once again. "I want your mouth now." he told her moving around in front of her.

Jery moved off to the side and watched as she took Ted's cock in her hand and she licked his cock head, licking up all of the precum. "Suck his cock, make him cum." Jerry told her as he stroked his throbbing dick.

Grabbing her by the back of her head Ted shoved his cock into her waiting mouth, making her gag a bit he fucked her hot,wet mouth. "That's a girl, suck daddy's cock." he sighed as she took it all. "She is such a slut." he told his brother. "You like the way she sucks and fucks?"

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12