Two Bulls and a Spoiled Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" he asked. I froze. Busted trying to leave the scene of the crime. "You're not going anywhere!" The assault on her pussy continued. "She wants to suck dick?! She can suck dick! Come over here, boy!"

He thrust his hips even harder, moving her to the edge of the bed, to the point where her head was hanging over the edge of the bed.

"There you go! Now stick you dick in her mouth like you did before!"

Without a word I jammed my stiffening rod into her open mouth, the top of her head now pointing at the floor. She clamped down onto it, sucking it like her life depended on it. Before I knew it, I was fucking her face, the tip of my cock hitting the back of her throat with each thrust.

I'd never gotten a blow job from this angle before. I liked it! Those beautiful tits were right there in front of me, free for the taking. I fondled them, mauled them, slapped them, pinched, pulled, and twisted those hard nipples to my heart's desire. All while getting a great blow job. Yep, I liked this position a lot!

Dad's assault finally stopped. He pulled out. "Okay, hang on. Come here, boy, lay down." I laid on the bed as instructed. "Okay, little miss princess, get on top of him. Now that I've warmed you up, slide that cunt down on the cock you've been sucking."

"Yes, Daddy." She was still catching her breath. She did as she was told, climbing on top of me and mounting my rod. Dad pushed her hips down so she took me all the way in.

"OH fuck!" she yelled. Dad pushed her over so her tits where now laying on my chest. Dad crept up from behind and rubbed the tip of his cock against her rosebud.

"Wait! WAIT! You're not going to stick that thing in my ass are you?!" You could hear the fear in her voice. I'm sure she was thinking her ass couldn't possibly take the pounding her pussy just took.

"Why? Do you have a fucking problem with that?!"

"It won't fit!"

"Fine!"

Suddenly I felt pressure on the bottom side of my cock. Dad was pressing his cock against it. Oh shit! Was he about to do what I think he's about to do?

"Wait! WAIT! What are you doing?" Jenny's body was tensing up.

"You don't want it in your ass. So..."

"No! No! You'll tear me apart!"

"Princess, we're gonna fuck the bitch right outta you," was his reply. Next thing I knew I felt his cock sliding inside of her slit on top of mine. Holy shit! She had both of these monsters in her cunt!

We were both balls deep. "Ohmyfuckinggod!! Oh my god!!" was all she could say.

It took a couple of thrusts but Dad and I finally got a nice rhythm going. Each thrust was met by either an "Oh! Oh!" or an "Uh! Uh!" with an occasional "Fuck!" thrown in from Jenny.

Dad and I both could tell she was heading for a climax. Knowing that, Dad pulled out. Jenny spun her head around and asked "What? What the fuck?!"

Without a word of warning, before she knew it, she had Dad's cock in her ass, buried to the hilt. "Oh FUCK!"

His assault on her ass wasn't anything like the assault on her pussy, but an assault none the less. There was no love making here. This was angry fucking. Meanwhile, from underneath, I continued to pound her gash as best as I could.

It wasn't long before her body gave signs of climax again. Apparently Dad was going to let her reach it this time.

Her sphincter tightened around the cock in her ass. Her pussy clamped down on the rod inside it. Her fists grabbed a handful of blanket.

"Fuck...fuck...ohmyfuckinggod...I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" With that her body went into convulsions again. This was one massive orgasm! She was screaming the whole time. Her head was swimming in pleasure. She couldn't believe this was the best fuck she'd ever had!

Dad let her finish her orgasm and then pulled out of her ass.

"Okay, princess, off the bed, onto your knees," he growled.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, still trying to catch her breath. She climbed off the bed, took a couple steps back, and got down on her knees.

He climbed off of his side of the bed and began to walk around it. "Come on, boy! You gonna lay there with a hard on or what?"

"No, sir!"

I jumped off of my side of the bed and stood next to Jenny, my pole pointing at her face. Dad took his position on the other side of her, dick in hand. "You like to suck dick? Suck it, princess!"

"Yes, Daddy." With that she grabbed my cock with one hand, grabbed his shaft with the other, and swallowed him. She went right to work, head bobbing on his rod. He placed his hands on the back of her head, pulling her closer, forcing more of his cock into her mouth than I'm sure she had intended. Meanwhile, she was tugging on my shaft.

Dad finally grabbed her by the hair with one hand and pulled her away. The other hand stroked furiously on his massive member. He looked down at her with a menacing face. "Grab your tits!"

"Like this, Daddy?" She began to fondle her beautiful tits.

"Mmmmmmm....mmmmmm...grrrrrrrrr...mmmmmm" he growled. "Open your mouth!" She moved in closer. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" A stream of jizz spewed forth from his hose, shooting directly into her waiting mouth. She took it like a pro, never flinching.

After a second, smaller burst that hit her in the chin, she gobbled him up and sucked every last bit she could out of him.

That was it for me.

I'd been stroking myself since Dad told her to play with her tits. My grip grew tight, my pace quickened.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" She spun her head around just in time to catch my stream with an open mouth, enveloping it before the second shot.

Once she felt like she'd drained both of us she released my pulsating penis and opened her mouth, revealing that she hadn't swallowed anything, drops of cum dripping off her chin onto her tits. She closed her mouth and proceeded to spit a little bit of cum out onto her tits, then rubbed it around, covering her tits with thick, warm cum.

"Mmmmmmmm, warm and thick," she purred. "That was fun," she said with an mischievous grin.

Dad simply turned and walked away. "You two get cleaned up before your mother gets home." He gathered his clothes and headed towards his own bedroom.

Jenny and I looked at each other. What could I possibly say? "Jenny, you're fucking beautiful." She looked more beautiful - and fucking hot - covered in cum.

"Thank you!" She paused. "And you have a beautiful cock."

I headed off towards the bathroom, She got off of her knees and followed.

To save time, we showered together. Sure, that was the reason! She sucked me off again in the shower. The girl likes giving head, that's for sure.

I was sprawled out on the couch in the living rom, Jenny was curled up in the chair next to it. We had decided to watch a movie. The front door opened and Molly walked in. "Hey, kids!"

"Hi, Mom," we answered in unison.

"Whatcha doin'?" she asked.

"Watching a movie." Again we answered in unison.

"Well, look at you two! That's nice."

Jenny spoke up. "It just started if you want to watch it with us. You'll like it." Wait. Who was this person?

Dad came into the room. "Hey, baby!" No growling.

"Hi, honey!" Dad moved in for a peck on the cheek and smacked her on the ass.

"Stop that!" She playfully slapped his hand away.

After that we all sat together and watched the movie, than had a very pleasant dinner together. Like a normal family. As if nothing had happened.

Jenny's attitude did change that day. From that day forward she was actually very pleasant to be around. I came home from college every chance I could after that. And, every chance we could, Jenny and I would try to be alone. At least long enough for her to give me a blow job. And she was such a tease after that! Every chance she got, when she thought nobody was looking, she'd flash me her tits. Goddamn she had great tits!

After she graduated she, too, went to Ohio State. A year ago I would have dreaded that and avoided her as much as possible. The exact opposite wound up happening. We couldn't get enough of each other. She wound up making the cheerleading squad, cheering me on at every football game.

Everything changed after that afternoon of fuck-you sex. It's like she was a different person. Maybe you can fuck the bitch out of somebody.

12