Two Can Play Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took no time for Rachel's labia to be spread, her vagina eager to have something inside. Kate inserted two fingers and twisted them around whilst pushing them in and out. Rachel gasped at the sensations running through her and momentarily stopped her brush work, unable to think of anything but the pleasure being given to her. After savouring the feeling for a moment, she bent forward and began to lick Kate's cleft.

"I'm going to fuck you stupid," a male voice growled on the television. No doubt he proceeded to do his best, but neither of the women in the hotel room were taking any notice.

Kate continued working her fingers around in Rachel's vagina, but also used her other hand to probe the anus. Wetting a finger, she gently circled around the delicate opening before slowly pushing into it.

"Aa!" Rachel caught her breath and gave a low cry as she felt the penetration. It was only a slim woman's finger; what would it be like to have a man's thick penis in there? She didn't know whether she wanted to find out or preferred to remain in ignorance.

"Am I hurting you?" Kate enquired.

"No," Rachel gasped. "No...it's....it's....Aa! God! It's sensational. I'm going to come."

She did; head and shoulders jerked back and she let out a long cry before collapsing down on top of Kate. The reaction was enough to bring her to a climax, too, and they both lay, head to toes, breathing heavily.

After a minute or so, Rachel had recovered sufficiently to pull herself up and sit back against the pillows, facing the television. It had gone blank and silent, though neither of them had realised.

"Must have finished," Kate murmured, struggling into an upright position.

"Like us." Rachel giggled.

"It was good, wasn't it?"

"Um." Rachel nodded. "Worth doing. I think I know now why men are so attracted to women. Our bodies are wonderful."

She cuddled into Kate and idly began to caress her breast.

12