Two Cheerleaders, One Footboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cheerleaders had everything packed up in the school, so Walker and I had to head their first. Enthusiastic Walker was bouncing off the walls after the win, still cheering as loudly as possible. I, on the other hand, was starting to feel a bit jittery. Doubts of what I was about to do slipped into my mind. Yes, I was 18, but this was also my cousin.

"It's not like you're going to have sex with him," I argued to myself.

Walker sensed something was up eventually, and calmed down. "Getting cold feet Brea? I thought the idea was to have hot, sweaty feet for him?" she joked.

I thought the joke was dumb. "Nope, I'm going through with this," I announced. "How about you?"

My best friend smiled. "Of course. He's not much to look at, but I've never had a guy play with my feet before."

"Because it's gross," I stated. "I'm only doing this to humiliate him, and so should you."

"Can't I enjoy humiliating him?" Walker laughed, arriving at her locker and opening it up. "Do we need to change?"

I took my bag out of my locker at shut it. "Nope, stay just like this."

Walker smiled. "Who wouldn't want two hot cheerleaders forcing you to lick their feet?"

"What's this about licking your feet?"

We nearly jump out of our skin, not noticing another cheerleader, Carrie, heading straight for us. I got along with all the cheerleader, but I didn't necessarily like Carrie very much. Not only was she stuck-up and nosy, but she had a gift (if that's what you'd call it) for turning people against each other. She was a pretty girl as well, with long, shiny brown hair and face that might get her confused for Kristen Stewart. Carrie was basically a rail. She was so skinny some thought she never ate.

"We're just kidding around Carrie," Walker spoke up.

Carrie raised her brow. "Really? 'Cause it almost sounded like you two were on your way to meet someone with a foot fetish."

"Don't be stupid Carrie!" I laughed at her as convincingly as possible. "Kinda sounds like you'd be interested in something like that yourself, huh?"

A blush came over the pretty cheerleaders face. "Absolutely not! My boyfriend thinks feet are gross, and so do I."

We couldn't help but snigger. "You have a new fuckboy?" I teased. "For how long, and when do you plan on dumping him too? 1 month? 2? Going for the big 4 month commitment maybe?"

Rather than answer the questions, Carrie ignored it and walked away without turning her head back once. If she had, the attractive valley girl would have noticed Walker making faces at her.

"Bye Carrie, hope you find a good toe-sucker to hang with tonight!" I called out. "If you're wondering if you can get herpes from that, the answer is no!"

Walker began to hold her sides, laughing out of control. "Oh man, if only she knew."

Laughing initially as well, I regained my composure quickly. "Let's get this over with and hope that this does the trick."

"After you bestie!" Walker said, opening the door for me. We headed back towards the stadium to find Jensen, and give him a night he'd never forget.

October 3rd, 10:19 p.m.

We were meeting Jensen underneath the visitor bleachers. It had become a secret hangout spot for Walker and I after games if we didn't want to go home. The best part was the abandoned tan-colored couch, out of sight behind some old equipment under a tarp. Many hours were spent back there, eating snacks, texting our friends, and talking about boys. As far as I knew, only Walker, a few other cheerleaders we told, and myself were aware of this wonderful spot. No one would be able to see us unless they went back there themselves.

By the time we returned to the stadium, hardly anyone was still around, except for the clean-up crew. Even when we were noticed, they'd just smile and let us go about our business. My cousin texted me, telling me he was by the bleachers. Sure enough, I saw him standing there, looking a bit worried. The last thing Jensen wanted was to be caught worshipping two high school cheerleader's feet, especially if one of them was revealed to be his cousin. I could relate, but I again brushed my nerves off.

Good thing I had spirited Walker along to keep me going. She gave him a goofy wave, then ran ahead to meet him first. I cringed in horror when she gave Jensen a kiss on the cheek, leaving a faded mark on his face. He looked just as surprised as me.

"Just a little souvenir to remember me by," Walker flirted. "Don't wash that away anytime soon, ok there big boy?"

"Let's get this over with," I insisted, continuing on the our destination.

I basically sprinted into the bleachers, the other trying to keep up with me. Still, Walker was the first to jump onto the couch, bouncing on the slightly dirty cushions.

"So can I be first Brea-Bear?!" she asked enthusiastically. "Please, please, please!!"

Privately, I had no arguments to that. "Sure Walker, just don't gag him to death...yet. I want my chance."

Jensen's face began to turn pale upon hearing my comment. Doubt shone in his dumb eyes, but even he was aware of the consequences of saying no. However, a part of me almost wished he'd give in and accept the alternative of potentially getting beaten by my daddy.

Walker pulled off her cheerleading shoes, crossing her legs to take up most of the couch. Like myself, my best friend had sexy legs to die for. She snapped her fingers at Jensen, then indicated for him to sit at the end of the bed. He did so without uttering a word.

"First things first, I want you give 'em a good rub!" Walker demanded. "Make it count, or you'll be tasting dirty sock for the rest of the night!"

I looked down at Walker's socks, unable to resist making a grossed out face at the mere sight of the dirty, damp fabric. She had surely done what I'd asked. My cousin began to rub them softly, but almost immediately got a swift kick in the leg.

"Take the socks off moron!" Walker laughed cruelly. "Who the hell rubs a foot with the socks still on? Haven't you dreamt of doing something like this every night of your miserable life, you sick pervert?"

Jensen grew more nervous, but obeyed Walker's commands. He tugged the low-cut sock off her right foot, exposing her moist, tanned skin. Walker had smaller, elegant feet, the toes painted a neon blue color. While I questioned the strange color choice I did have to admit Walker had nicer feet than I did. No callouses, a nice arch, and they looked soft to the touch. She'd obviously got them done in preparation for homecoming. Although mom booked me a hair appointment, I foolishly never considered a pedicure.

"Gonna stare at them all day, or do we need to be more persuasive?" Walker sneered, Jensen taking a bit too long admiring them.

"No ma'am," he answered in a quiet, pathetic tone.

"Excellent, now rub them nice and easy," she hummed, relaxing back slightly as she watched my cousin carefully.

My best friend showed a dominant side of her I'd never seen before. Sure, she liked to tease boys quite a bit, but Walker was not the sort of person to demean or order others. I wondered if this was merely an act, or perhaps a different attitude of hers she hoped to explore with this chance. Making myself comfortable in another nearby chair, I simply watched as Jensen attended to Walker's feet.

Soon the other sock was off, the second foot then being attended to with delicate care. Walker seemed to be enjoying the massage, as Jensen appeared to have some skill. Cheerleading can really do a number on our feet, so a good rub is awesome. Her pretty feet looked a bit sore, not to mention really sweaty. A little bit of sock fuzz clung between her big and second toe on the right foot. The clean freak in me want to swoop and pull that fuzz out of her toes, but suddenly Walker perked up from her relaxed state.

"Here footboy, give 'em a nice, long smell," she said, as she forcefully stuffed her bare feet into my cousin's face. "Treat your next homecoming queen's feet like royalty deserves!"

Jensen groaned in mixed surprise and possible disgust. Though Walker's feet were small, they managed to smother his nose and mouth in wet, stinky wrinkles. Her toes wiggled playfully on the nose, prompting a laugh from the ticklish cheerleader.

"You're sniffing tickles," Walker laughed. "Oh my god, you love smelling my cute little toes, don't you footboy?"

I could hear Jensen inhaling my friend's soles intensely, just like he did with my mom's shoes the previous night. It was some wonder that Jensen wasn't puking his stomach out, considering just how bad Walker's feet had to smell after today. If he didn't slow down, I was sure Jensen would have a nosebleed within a minute.

"Enough footboy," Walker commanded. "I don't want your head completely dried up before we get to the good part."

Her toes inched their way down to Jensen's open mouth. Getting the picture, he wrapped his lips around her big toe and give it a wet, noisey suck.

"Oh my god, that feels so fucking weird!" she exclaimed. "Brea, you've gotta try this!"

Jensen's mouth took in more of Walker's painted toes, his excessive slurping leaving drool all over her digits. Just like how he ate food, my cousin sucked toes like a messy, sloppy child. While my face twisted in disgust, Walker bit her lower lip and watched as more of her toes disappeared into his mouth.

"Careful with those teeth of yours," Walker warned. "My tootsies aren't food, ya know!"

Taking a hint, Jensen changed gears. He took out his long, nasty tongue and began licking Walker's wrinkled soles like melting ice cream cones. She gasped, but didn't protest at this sudden development. Instead, the redheaded cheerleader placed her feet together and let Jensen go to town on her soles.

As I watched, I felt like Jensen could do much better. He came across like a sloppy child that didn't have any table manners, eating way too quickly. If he was going to do the same to my feet, then things would have to change. I gave Walker a couple of minutes to enjoy this experience, like she most certainly appeared to be. Every inch of her feet were coated in my cousin's saliva before I finally cleared my throat.

"Excuse me, but I believe it's my turn now," I said sternly.

"But I'm enjoying this Brea!" Walker whined.

"You wouldn't even be possible if it wasn't for me!" I raised my voice. "Now move over and let me have my turn!"

Walker looked bewildered, caught off guard by my tone. "Can I at least sit on the couch with you?" she said meekly.

Realizing how angry I'd been, I took a deep breath and relaxed. "Sorry Walker, you didn't deserve that. Of course you can stay on the couch."

Smiling at me, Walker scooched over and let me lay on the couch. As soon as my feet were dangling off the end, Jensen went straight for them. He didn't even bother untying the laces, prying the shoes straight off with little difficulty despite the extra pair of socks I wore. The outer pair was thicker, meant to insulate my second pair and the skin. I felt my feet getting all toasty that night, so I knew they'd be even sweatier than usual.

Jensen next removed my second pair of socks, revealing my low cut black socks. I'd chosen these beauties because they absorbed sweat like sponges. Back when I played in junior high band, I'd have to wear them with dress shoes. Fortunately, my parents let me quit when I complained about the fact nearly all the guys would hit on me, since I was the only attractive girl in the band.

"God, I can smell them from here!" Walker exclaimed, holding her nose. "Where did you get these putrid things? From a hobo?"

Before I could answer her, Jensen stuff his face between my socked feet and once again commenced sniffing like a curious pooch. Walker smiled at the pathetic display in front of us, how Jensen seemingly couldn't restrain himself. A dog was literally the best comparison I could think of, since my old dog when I was a kid would bump his nose into my feet when I was the recliner, watching cartoons. He'd want attention, but might have also liked how my feet smelled too. It was sad to think of my cousin as such, but I didn't stop him either.

"Take her socks off already footboy!" Walker ordered.

Without a word, Jensen quickly pulled my nasty socks off, then stuck his face right back into my bare feet. Both of my big toes were slightly calloused from wearing cheerleading shoes that didn't quite fit, plus I hadn't painted my toes. Like my mom, I had slightly bigger feet (size 10, sometimes 10.5), a bit flat footed, and possibly a bit wide. Compared to Walker's, mine were quite cumbersome-looking, but Walker had another opinion.

"Now that I think about it, you do have some cute feet Brea," Walker said, staring at them with interest. "So how do your cousin's feet smell, footboy?"

Jensen paused to answer. "Incredible."

"See girlie, he likes your feet!" Walker exclaimed. "Now just tell him what to do. He's at your mercy."

I wasn't too pleased by that answer. This was supposed to demoralize him, sure, but also make him hate this. He seemed to be enjoying this though. Despite how gross both our feet were, Jensen was totally good with everything thrown at him thus far. Just the thought made me sick to my stomach.

Walker noticed my discomfort and whispered to me. "Relax, just have some fun with this. It feels better than you'd imagine."

"But this wasn't the plan!" I insisted quietly. "This was supposed to make him hate feet, not feed his creepy fetish!"

"So what? Think of this as plan B," she laughed. "You did sorta yell at me for your chance anyway, so do what you think will turn this around."

Giving up, I brought my attention back to my cousin. "Jensen, that's enough smelling, you pathetic horn dog!"

Jensen stopped as order and stared blankly at me, waiting for further instructions. I wasn't too sure what to say, what to think. My plan was about to be ruined, and I felt like there was no way out.

"Tickle her feet!" Walker commanded, grabbing me by the waist to hold me down.

I couldn't get a single word off before my feet were molested by a hand on each sole, tickling my sensitive skin. Walker put her hand over my mouth to muzzle me, as I began to laugh like a hyena. My face was already turning bright red, as Jensen tickled close to the toes. Apparently he remembered from our tickle fights as kids that I was extremely touchy at that spot.

This torture continued for a couple agonizing minutes. I seriously thought I was about to pee myself, until Walker decided I had enough.

"I think she's about to burst footboy," she told him. "Give her a break."

The moment relief hit me, I took a huge sigh. Tickling has never been a favorite of mine, and this certainly didn't make me happy. Walker was starting to piss me off a little, so it was high time she got a taste of her own medicine.

"Jensen, do the same to this bitch's feet now!!" I yelled.

Poor Walker also didn't have time to react, as Jensen pounced on her feet, and myself on top of her. She struggled in vain to get loose, and soon started sniggering. Allegedly, Walker wasn't very ticklish. We were about to find out if that was true or not.

While Jensen tickled the shit out of Walker's cute, wrinkled soles, I drew my fingers her sides. She instantly folded her arms, trying to prevent me from getting in. With my butt on her legs and Jensen's strong arms holding her feet, she couldn't stop my cousin from his assault.

"How do you like that cunt?" I teased her. "Think it's funny now?"

Tears were starting to swell around her big, beautiful eyes, her defenses dropping rapidly. I was soon able to get my hands under them to poke at her apparent weak spot. I didn't realize this was a bluff, as her arms reached around and then corralled me closer to her.

At first, I thought she was going to give me a big bear hug, but then her mouth inched closer to mine. Jensen stopped for a moment to inspect what was going on. I wasn't too sure myself, until Walker abruptly kissed me on the lips. Her hands caressed my lower back lovingly but tightly, near the fringes of my skirt. I'd never been kissed by a girl, not like this.

"Holy shit, my best friend is kissing me!" was all that was flashing in my mind. Jensen was forgotten for a moment.

Walker's tongue probed my lips, waiting to be let in. I was completely caught off guard by her sudden affection. Should I go with it? What the hell would I say?

My body answered for me, letting my lips part and warmly welcomed Walker's tongue with my own. I realized my eyes were still open, while Walker's were closed. She was enjoying this, and honestly I was too. I closed my own and kissed back, letting my legs fall between hers.

I wasn't too surprised to learn that Walker was a phenomenal kisser. Her lips were soft, while her tongue was forceful. My arms found her waist as I gave it a soft squeeze. I'd kissed boys before, who felt rougher and all about getting that tongue down to my tonsils. Walker wasn't trying to gag me, but rather be tender to me.

The kiss did break off, to my disappointment. When I opened my eyes, Walker was smiling.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Walker giggled. She looked over at Jensen. "Hope you don't think you're out of the woods just yet bucko. Brea, ready to have your feet worshipped?"

"Fine, do whatever," I admitted defeat. "Just kiss me, damn it!"

And Walker did just so, as I drew myself in this time. As our lips locked, Jensen's mouth found my sweaty, hot toes and gave them each a long sucking. I was again surprised to find that I genuinely enjoyed the wet feeling on my toes, but not necessarily the touch of his teeth.

"And don't bite!" I yelled back, then kissing my friend down her neck.

Jensen's tongue traced it's way up my soles slowly, which was to my liking. Seeing him rush through Walker made me consider that I was the intended main course in his mind, and Walker was just an appetizer. I wasn't sure to be flattered, or disgusted that he'd be more interested in his own family's feet than a total stranger's pretty peds.

He didn't ignore Walker's feet for long though. Our feet were basically scrunched together, so he started alternating between our young toes and soles. Every Time he'd suck on my toes, I'd moan in delight. I wasn't quite sure which was turning me on more; kissing Walker, or the feeling of a wet tongue wrapping around my toes.

It wasn't just Jensen playing with my feet. Walker had a little footsie fun with them as well, prompting a few girlish giggles between kisses. There were times where she'd try to pull of my uniform, but I'd stay her hand and kiss her harder. I wasn't about to get naked in front of my cousin, that was for sure.

God knows how long we stayed like this, but eventually my legs were tired of this position and Walker was starting to feel a bit crushed from being under me for so long. I rolled off and laid next to her, putting my feet up next to hers. Jensen continued to take the opportunity to suck on our luscious toes side by side now. I began to wish I had painted my toes a bright color like Walker did, like hot pink.

Several of my smaller toes could fit into Jensen's mouth at once, but he mostly concentrated on my bigger toes. Watching him taking them in his mouth wasn't as pleasant as the feeling itself, but I was beginning to love the wet sensation engulfing my piggies. When he got in between the toes with his tongue was the greatest, and most relaxing part. The best way I'd describe it is a wet, ultra soft massage that's more about the feel than the pressure.

My cousin stood up for the majority of this dual worship, and right off the bat I could tell he was hard. As disappointing as he was already, his joke of a boner didn't help. Sure, Walker and I noticed his boner, but there seemed to be little to see but a very slight bulge.