Two Cocks Are Better Than One

Story Info
A mature couple finds a male model and a fuckbuddy.
4.4k words
4.51
42.9k
23
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

We started slowly.

First discussing the attentions I received at parties or at work from other men then exhibiting me a little. Sunbathing topless on my husband's boat and the odd total nude when no other boats were around. Then we had a great holiday on a Greek island with a lot of nude on secluded spots at sea. At home, we played a lot. Andrew, my husband, took thousands of nude photos of me (in the garden, in the bathroom, in the bedroom, in the den, even in the kitchen) and sometimes put them online with no intents of art (without my face. I'm sure you understand). In the bedroom we also talked about other men having their way with me (and with my pussy really, something that had not me shocked) and we role played a lot. More or less this lasted years.

When our daughter to college and left home, things speeded a bit up. Over the photos Andrew convinced me to cam. I accepted with a mask and went on cam in various state of undressing from sexy corsets to pasties and even topless. A few times I dared the nude with a guy on the other side and a night (very late) being excited I shed also my mask. At this point Andrew wanted badly to watch me having sex and told him ok let's try. We only lacked the right guy.

I think Priapus put his hard phallus in my wishes as at the same time we met casually a guy and slowly became comfortable friends. Richard. He was 48, divorced, well experienced, handsome and shared many passions (ah ah) with my husband and me.

Yes, he could be the right guy and we invited Richard at home.

Initially, I was all shy and afraid to let myself really go. Nobody else knew our secret attitude or our fantasies so I worried to have some friends know my slutty side (we met Richard at their house the first time and he could tell them me getting loose).

The first time the three of us were rather formal talking of music and eating cakes. I only gave a hint of my real character saying unexpectedly what music had me hot and demanding sex. Richard smiled at me.

A second time the atmosphere was more relaxed. Richard talked about her girlfriends (he had a lot after divorce) and my husband hinted at me sunbathing naked on vacation and him taking nude pics of me. I told him shut up lecherous but Richard laughed and told he would like to see those photos a day. He claimed himself a keen photographer with a passion for female models. A seed was planted.

This made things changing.

Just to heat the situation the third night my husband hang in the lounge a photo he took a few months before. It was me laying naked on a side with my back to the camera with a scarf covering my ass. Nothing was especially on view but Richard commented it was an erotic shot. Andrew had a new camera at house that evening and asked Richard something about modes of operation. They talked for a while then Andrew unhooked the camera and snapped a few pics of me for practise. I was acting all shy when Richard took it and started taking some portrait type pics, moving around me.

Andrew and Richard then displayed the pics on a tv and they made me look really great. I liked them and paid Richard compliments as a photographer so they printed off the ones I liked most. I was dressed absolutely normal (a black turtleneck sweater) and Andrew kept telling me that I would look even better for Richard in a sexier top. I liked the teasing and joked a bit so they finally talked me into something a little sexier, but still not revealing anything. I told them the pics kept flattering me but I still kept saying no one would look at a 43 year old.

Andrew and Richard were on the same page as far as trying to get me to open up more, and I had been around them enough that we were all pretty comfortable together.

So when I went on about being old, Richard told I was wrong. He handed my husband the camera and stepped behind the couch. At this point he asked Andrew "what if I kiss your wife?" and Andrew answered him "have a try" so Richard reached down and turned my head up toward him and gave me a long lingering kiss. I was surprised but didn't resist all that much. I asked what that was about, and he told me it was for the camera, to show me how sexy I would look.

I still went on about it, so he kissed me again, rubbing my neck, and kissing like we were teenagers. That time, I kissed back, as I heard the camera clicking. It was Andrew taking pics of me and Richard kissing. When we broke I said it was for the camera.

My husband just laughed and said that it sure looked like I enjoyed it. Richard told me he most certainly did.

They displayed those pics and I said I thought they were sort of sexy. My husband said he loved watching us kiss and found it exciting. I told they were plotting against me or something and Richard half joking said he never had a threesome and he would like to try one. It was time for him to leave so he did give me another on the lips slow goodbye kiss.

When we got in bed Andrew and I had the best sex we have had in a long time. I was very wet and Andrew had the most long standing hard on in ages. Apart from that bit of kissing at Christmas parties (and flirting with a very handsome colleague consenting him a few gropes) I never went that far. The day after we had almost non stop sex and my husband called Richard inviting him over the next Friday night. The dog (my husband) also told Richard he had me hot with kisses. During the following week we talked again and both agreed to go on with Richard and see what happened.

Friday night I answered the door and before Richard even got a good look at me, he gave me a short hello kiss. Ice was definitely broke. When I backed up, I had on a black lacy blouse that was showing more of my boobs than Richard had ever seen me wear. He told me I was sure looking sexy. I said him hubby made me wear it. He told me Andrew had good taste in clothes. I had also on a mini skirt with matching black pantyhose and he said I looked really nice.

So he suggested we go out to eat somewhere and show me off. I just laughed but did say that I was hungry. He had a car with a bench seat and a floor shifter that he had put in it when the column shifter went bad. It was more toward the centre and when I slid in I asked how this was going to work. So he told me to put my left leg on one side and right leg on the other side.

Naturally when he shifted, his hand was between my legs. My hubby reached over and pulled my skirt up some when he saw that it was in the way. I just slapped his hand and told us it was a plot to get their hands between my legs. We all laughed and Richard asked me if it was working. I said I guessed it was since he managed to touch my leg when he shifted. He just laughed and told me he liked rubbing my leg. I just playfully slapped at Richard's hand also.

It was then that Andrew started rubbing my other leg some and my skirt had risen up a bit more. This time I didn't make a move to have them stop.

We had a nice meal and Richard and Andrew pointed out several guys to me that were checking out my cleavage. I wouldn't believe them, but did see several looking my way. My husband and our friend both kept telling me I looked nice, just like in the pics they took, and the guys staring at me must think so too.

I could tell I was getting turned on with the flirting. We ate good and had fun. At end Richard told me maybe the ride home might be more interesting and he would play with my leg more if Andrew gave him permission. Take a different route home with more stop lights said my husband and we all laughed.

Back to the same scenario with my legs and the shifter, but this time my skirt was even higher. And I did it on purpose. Richard told me I sure had nice firm legs as he would make my shifts, and he noticed my leg was crowding the shifter a little more than before. I giggled silly and told him nothing wrong about being crowded tonight. After a couple of stop lights, he would leave his hand resting on my knee or massage the inside of my leg. He would slide it up and down some but not far enough to scare me off. But he did notice that my husband had his hand much higher under my skirt and said I was really engaged. We all burst in laugh.

We made the stop and Andrew went in to get me the drink I like. Richard reached over and turned my face to him and kissed me. I kissed back and we kissed till my husband opened the door. Richard told me that was nice. Andrew said it looked like we were having fun. I told him we were just playing "High School" and he laughed and said it was a little like being back in school.

After we got rolling again, Richard massaged up and down my leg further, but still not getting up to my panties. My skirt was pretty much all the way up though. I am pretty sure he noticed Andrew was rubbing my pussy through my panties. This went on the rest of the way back to our house, with me resting my hand on the back of Richard's as he would rub up and down my leg. I would squeeze it some as he would get higher up my leg.

But the drive was over and Richard pulled into our driveway. Made his last shift and did reach up higher and squeezed my leg a little one last time. Andrew reached in the back floor board and got my drink.

In the dark, Richard kissed me again and told me it was fun. I said to come in for a while so he did. I went to freshen up and Andrew told me to let's go for it and see how far we will play, that I was very turned on in anticipation. I asked him if he was ok with it all. He said it was a fantasy and wanted it to happen.

Andrew had my drink fixed when I came back in and he was playing with the camera. I asked where that came from and he told me he wanted some pics of me in my sexier top. Richard nodded enthusiastically so I went back to the bathroom and put on some lipstick and touched up my face some. Came back in and Andrew started snapping some pics. Richard would turn my face and tell me where to look and what angles for Andrew to shoot at.

He then sort of messed up my hair and told me to partially close my eyes like I had just had sex. The atmosphere was becoming warmer.

Richard had me put my hands on either side of my face, and he put his hands on my top, like he was fixing to undo my buttons and told my husband to just get his hands and my face. I sort of balked at that and Andrew told me it was ok, just sexy poses and how fun it looked. Andrew snapped a few like that and Richard moved his hands up and cupped my face as well as my hands higher up. Then had his hands slightly under my top at neck level, working them down in between my breast. Andrew told me to put my hands on top of Richard's hands as if guiding him to where I wanted them.

I was now breathing harder as I worked Richard's hands up and down my chest some guiding them just under my top to where he could feel much of the tops of my soft breasts. Richard couldn't help but softly massage them a little. I would tense up some and push his hands down on them harder when she did.

I had laid my head back on the couch and Richard could tell I was enjoying the feeling, as he massaged the inside of my boobs, as I moved his hands from my cleavage up to my neck and back down. Andrew was kneeling on the floor between my legs, and would press Richard's arms down on my breast as I continued to move his hands. That was all damned hot.

I then stopped and fanned myself saying how hot I was. Andrew and Richard both laughed and said that yes, I was extremely hot. Richard told me he would connect the camera to the tv and let it run through a slide show of what Andrew just took of us.

I just kept saying wow, and Richard can't believe he did that. Andrew and Richard kept telling me how hot I looked. Andrew did a good job taking the pics. I was thrilled at how sexy I looked and kept saying I couldn't believe that was me doing that.

Richard sat down by me as the slide show ended and kissed me again, telling me that I was a sexy and desirable lady. But I again said yeah right. Richard laughed and told Andrew to unhook the camera and get ready for more pics to show me. My eyes got big and I asked what was Richard talking about. He just smiled and pulled me to him and asked Andrew the permission to kiss me again. Andrew gave him it and Richard started a long sensual kiss. It took me a few seconds but I started responding and I didn't give much thought to the camera at that point.

Richard would kiss up the side of my face and around my eyes, soft sensuous kisses while rubbing my neck and shoulders. He soon learned I was very sensitive on the back of my neck and that turn me on more and more.

Richard would slide his hand under my top as much as he could to massage my neck and shoulders as he worked back to kissing my lips.

He then started unbuttoning my top so he could massage more of my back and neck. I didn't say no as we kept kissing and began to slip each other tongues in our mouths. He had my blouse open and kept rubbing my neck as he kissed down between my breasts. Kissing anywhere I wasn't covered by my bra.

On his side my husband made sure Richard raised up at times so the camera could get some good shots of the cleavage between my boobs.

Being a boob man, Richard kissed on them and up to my mouth for quite a long time. We both were getting seriously hot by then and I wanted to come up for air. I closed my top but didn't button it when I took a potty break. Andrew told Richard hadn't seen me that turned on in a really long time and knew I might be good for anything. I winked at them and said will see

I returned and wanted to see the pics. Richard and Andrew started the slide show and I was sitting between them. Andrew opened my top enough to be able to reach in and massage my boobs some. Richard had a hand rubbing my neck and was semi watching the pics while watching Andrew play with my boobs. I was intent on the slide show and I didn't pay him much attention, since I was used to have my husband playing with my tits.

When my husband reached a nipple, with me watching me and Richard in the pics, I had a tingle of excitement and felt warm. I moaned and Richard told me how sexy I looked when Andrew caught a pic of my boobs.

With no hesitation I said I really liked the neck rubs and the kissing and him touching me. Richard told me it was his pleasure and that it could only get better with naked boobs. As I giggled and said oh yeah?? Andrew took my blouse off and unhooked my bra. I asked him what that was about and he told me it was so Richard could massage my back and neck better. I finally said ok, but held my arms across my chest holding my bra in place. I showed Richard my tongue and prepared myself to receive his massage.

Richard sat down and turned me where my back was to him, and unknowing to me, slipped his shirt off. He began massaging on my lower back and slowly worked up to my neck. Pushing my bra strap under my arms, that I was still holding across my boobs. In a minute or two he passed to massage my neck. I did love that and had my head laid down toward my chest as he rubbed my neck and started out to my shoulders. He slipped the top straps out onto my arms as he rubbed them.

I liked the shoulder massage but liked him massaging my neck better. To give it a rest, he would massage back down my sides and brushed the sides of my boobs. He began reaching around under them some while pulling my back to him. I felt his bare skin and asked where his shirt went. He told me he thought his bare skin touching me would feel so sexy. I just laughed and told something about dirty old men.

He laid me back into him and brushed down her arms. Andrew saw that the bra straps were in the way and pulled my bra off. Richard was kissing the back of my neck while Andrew did that and I just moaned some.

By then Andrew and Richard both had full blown erections. Andrew told he was going to go get out of his tight slacks and be a little more comfortable. I just giggled and told him to have something on when he returned. Richard just laughed too and I turned my face to give him a look. When I did he pulled me back into him and I turned enough that we started kissing again. We kissed long and passionately till Andrew came back. He had on some lounging thing that clearly showed his erection. I smiled at him and showed Richard my husband's hard on under that drape. He whispered at my ear I was a naughty woman. I giggled saying true and he kissed me again.

It was time to pay my boobs some attention. With his right hand, Richard turned me to him in a kind of cuddle and began gently sucking in a lip and then sucking my tongue into his mouth. In a second I thought at sucking on his cock.

And he began rubbing the tops of my boobs, down between them, around the sides and finally the bottoms. Slowly cupping them in his left hand as he held my head to his kisses, and rubbed down the back of my neck. I was soon moaning in his mouth that is good as we kissed and sucked each other tongues.

His hands went now down my boobs and his fingers found my nipples. Playing with one and then the other. My hands were rubbing his legs and reaching back as if to find his cock.

Unfortunately Richard still had jeans on, but the thrill was there. He rubbed my tits as we never stopped kissing. Reached down to the top of my skirt and slightly under it a couple of times and back up to my tits and nipples.

Then I felt him unbutton my skirt and I left up enough for him to slip it off. I never quit kissing and making soft sex sounds. With his left hand Richard massaged down to the top of my panties and slipped his hand right on down to my pussy. Andrew unhooked the camera again saying he was thinking these were going to be some good pics.

When Richard touched the button of my clit, I began raising up and down on fire. He rubbed all up and down my pussy and I just kept going.

Richard held me tight and let me calm down and relax for quite a while. He still rubbed my back some but paid a lot of attention to my round butt and the sides of my boobs.

I said I have never had an orgasm like that without a cock in my pussy.

After I rested, I sat up showing Richard my boobs and body. He said I had a cute butt and legs. Very flattering. Richard couldn't get enough of touching and kissing my and I was on heaven. He complimented also my boobs and said I was a nice package. I said him thanks Andrew said also that was the wildest time he has ever seen me and loved watching us. Richard was glad he was into it.

There was little need for modesty at that point. I seated between them and Richard gave me a quick kiss. He and my husband both were rubbing my legs and cupping a boob as I had a hand on each of them.

I cupped my husband's balls through the loungers he was wearing and felt his hard on. I put my hand in his pants massaging him. Andrew finally raised up and took them off. I just sort of looked at him and went back to massaging his cock.

Richard watched us and I asked him if it bothered him. He told me absolutely not, that it was exciting watching us and started playing with my nipples.

He also took my hand and placed it on top of his cock. The tight jeans let me feel the outline and his erection, but little else. I rubbed for a while and the more I got turned on the more I wanted to feel. I finally told him to stand up and take his jeans off. He did in a flash and pulled the underwear off as well.

Richard just stood there and I look and fondled him. Nice heavy cock. Then I pulled him close and began rubbing him as I did with my husband. For a while I rubbed their cocks at the same time.

I played a bit with Richard then I leaned down and sucked Andrew into my mouth. His erection was so massive and I couldn't take all of him in. "O dear, you nearly gag me with this big tool of yours. I'm unable to suck it entirely," I said with a smile as the guys laughed.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers
12