Two Cocks for Lynne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then, if you expect her to suck you, I want to see you to suck each other first, just for three seconds each!"

They both looked at me aghast.

"Were not doing that, were not a couple of gays!"

"I'm not suggesting you are, but if you don't, that's it, no Lynne! It's up to you. Do you want to miss all this for the sake of a couple of seconds? I'm not asking you to do anything that you don't expect from her.

"Stop dithering about and get on with it!"

Nothing happened!

"Rod, for fucks sake, open your mouth!"

He slowly opened it, looking cautiously at his brother.

"Ian, quick, stick your cock in and count to three!"

This time he did as he was told.

"Right, change places and suck Rod's cock! Quickly!

To my amazement they did so, I nearly laughed when I saw Ian struggling to accommodate Rod's fat cock, he didn't get it right in, but it was enough for my purpose!

"Well done lads, you'd better come and get your reward!"

As I climbed off of Lynne, Ian came up to me.

"What the fuck was that all about?" he whispered.

"Don't worry about it now, I'll tell you tomorrow, but it's O.K. you won't have to do it again. Let's concentrate what were here for now!" I said, nodding towards Lynne.

"Yeah, right, good idea!"

The boys moved either side of the bed and took hold of an ankle each, lifting her legs as they pulled them apart. They moved forward so that their cocks were rubbing against her thighs as they started to use their fingers on her pussy.

"Look how wet and warm that is Rod!" Ian whispered encouragement to his brother, "I bet you can't wait to get your rocks off in that little gem!"

"I can't believe this!" stammered Rod," I just can't believe that this is happening!"

"Watch this then!" replied Ian as he pushed his brother aside.

He knelt between her legs, then lifting her ankles over his over his shoulders, Ian slowly slid his cock home into Lynne, making her gasp.

Rod began to run his hands over her body, but never took his eyes off of his brother's cock as the Ian slowly increased the pace of his fucking.

Looking at the size of Rod's cock, I decided that we had better take it easy and loosen her up a bit before he went anywhere near her with it. I left the room briefly to gather a few items from the kitchen. When I returned, Lynne had a mouthful of Ian's cock as Rod lay between her legs with his face buried in her pussy.

I watched for a minute or two, and then tapped Rod on the shoulder, indicating that he should move aside.

Taking his place between her thighs, I slipped my cock into her hot, wet pussy. As I started to ride her, Ian was still kneeling over her, hanging onto the headboard for support as he fucked her mouth.

The bed started to creak wildly as we both worked her hard. I saw Ian stiffen and I knew that he was about to come in her mouth, hearing him grunt and sigh as he came off tipped me over the edge, and few seconds later I let go into her pussy.

Once Ian was off the bed, I lay down beside Lynne, running my hands gently over her body. Ian collapsed onto a soft chair to recover, so Rod placed himself on the bed so that he could finger her sopping pussy whilst slowly wanking himself.

Putting my mouth close to Lynne's ear, I pulled out the speaker to ask her if she was enjoying herself.

"What do you think," she replied with a smile.

"One of you had better bring me off while you recover though, I don't want to lay here with nothing happening!"

"I've got something fat and hot for you, to keep you occupied, would you like it now?"

"Mmm, that sounds nice, come on then!"

I replaced the earphone and reached down to the ice bucket that I had filled with warm water. I removed the vibrator that had been warming there, and switched it on before rubbing it teasingly around her clit. I told Rod to watch as I slowly sank it into her pussy, and then pulled it back out to tease her clit again, as he continued to finger her. When I thought that he had the idea, I let him take over.

I then leant down again and removed a large cucumber that had also been warming nicely.

As Rod continued to work her clit with the vibrator, I slowly introduced the tip of the cucumber to her pussy, wetting it with our combined juices that were still oozing from her.

"Ooh, that feels good!" she whispered as I gently eased more of the fat vegetable into her. The shallow taper of the cucumber allowed it to slowly part the lips of her pussy until she had a good six inches and the full girth inside her. She had an intense look on her face as she thrust to meet it, grunting loudly.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good, oh yes, oh God that's good. Does that one turn on as well?"

"It obviously turns you on." I thought as she wriggled to take in more of what she thought was another vibrator.

With the thrust of the cucumber and the high-speed vibrations to her clit, it wasn't long before she lifted her hips as she quivered to a climax.

"Oh God, I feel really fucked now, that was fantastic, but what I need now is a real cock inside me, are either of you ready yet?"

I looked down at Rod's big fat cock and thought "One of us is really ready now!"

I nodded to him to carry on, as I eased off of the bed to give him space.

Ian came up on the other side to watch as Rod knelt between Lynne's thighs and wedged the purple tip of his throbbing cock between her pussy lips.

Gripping the cheeks of her bum he lifted her as he gently eased his fat cock into her, pulling back an inch or so at a time to lubricate it as he pushed deeper.

Lynne was biting her bottom lip as it gentley eased home, then let out a gasp as it bottomed out.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Fuck me with that big cock, that's it, that's just what I need, come on baby, fuck me hard!" she shouted above the music in her ears.

Meanwhile, Rod was getting a steady rhythm going as he slid her up and down his cock.

"You were right bruv, this is one sexy lady, and so warm and wet! My cock feels like hot steel now, I'm gonna fuck her good and hard!"

We watched as Rod continued to fuck Lynne for the next twenty minutes, sometimes hard and furious, then slowing down to a gentle pace.

To finish, he lifted himself over her as though he was doing press ups and kept sinking his cock into her panting body until his face screwed up and he emptied his balls into her with a long groan. Beneath him Lynne was going wild, her thighboots were around his waist, pulling him on. Having come once on his cock, she was now in the throws of another orgasm as he filled her with his seed.

Ian was ready to mount her again as Rod eased himself off of the bed, but Lynne called out that she needed a break. I quickly ushered Rod into the spare room, asking him if he had had enough.

"No way!" he replied, "If you two are going to carry on, I'm up for more, and if I get a choice, I'd love her to wear that tight little leather skirt that I've seen her in!"

"Why that?"

"Because I've dreamt of bending her over, pulling it up over her thighs and fucking her from behind!"

It sounded good to me, so I told him to keep quiet and wait for one of us to collect him later.

***

We untied Lynne and removed her blindfold.

She blinked as her eyes accustomed to the low light in the room. Standing up, she was a little shaky on her legs, I'm not sure if it was the heels, the fucking, or a combination of both.

She smiled as she left the room. "Don't go away, you two, I'll be back soon!"

I told Ian of Rod's request and suggested that we continue in the lounge, we could play music loudly there to avoid using the earphones again.

I found the skirt and passed it to her in the bathroom and then poured us some drinks.

When she returned wearing the boots, skirt and no top our cocks started to twitch again. After a drink we soon had her blindfold with her hands tied behind her back. Once secured, we had her up dancing slowly, sandwiched between us.

"O.K. Tell me which one of you two has been taking 'Big' pills then?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, one of your cocks feels a lot bigger than it was last time, I'm sure it's not my imagination!"

"I think it's just the effect that you have on us!" I told her. "Is it a problem then?"

"Oh no, it's lovely, I just hope I can continue to affect you that way, if that's what you say it is!"

"Right then," I said leading her to an armchair,

"Let's put it to the test!" After easing her over the backrest. I moved in front of her, kneeling on the arms and offered my cock to her red lips. She started sucking, as I mouthed to Ian to go and let Rod back in.

When he appeared in the doorway and saw her tight ass confined in the little leather skirt, his cock visibly twitched in anticipation.

As I moved aside to let Ian feed his cock into her hot mouth, Rod moved behind her and started to rub his hands up her legs and over the skirt.

"Don't get to carried away," I whispered, you should get her to suck you first!"

"Yeah, good idea, but I want to be the one who slides that skirt up!" He replied with a wicked grin.

He soon moved in front of Lynne to take Ian's place. We watched as he nudged his fat cock between her lips. To our amazement she easily accommodated him as he held her head and slowly began to fuck her mouth.

"Christ this is one hot woman!" he whispered, "I'm not going to last long like this; I've got to get behind her now!"

I quickly replaced his cock with mine as he stood behind her again, rubbing his hands over her backside. He bent his legs and moved forward to try and lift her skirt with his cock, but as she spread her legs to accommodate him, the skirt became tighter so he had to use his hands to slide it up her thighs. He quickly dropped one hand to guide his cock between her thighs and into her pussy and I felt her gasp over my cock as he entered her.

He continued to fuck her steadily for some time, gripping a hand full of her skirt at the waistband to pull her harder onto his cock. Then we all moved round so that she was never without a stiff cock in her mouth and pussy.

During on of my 'out' periods, I set up Alex Harvey's 'Gangbang' on a loop on the CD. This was one of Lynne's favorite fuck records and it seemed appropriate! We kept her fucking and sucking for over an hour until she was slumped over the armchair like a rag doll. She had worn all three of us out, but this time I think she had been given enough cock to keep her satisfied for a good few days.

Rod gathered his things and left quietly as Ian and I released Lynne and carried her off to bed.

We removed her skirt and her come soaked boots and stockings. I pulled the duvet over her and left her to sleep with a very satisfied look on her face!

Ian left shortly afterwards, and I was soon asleep next to Lynne.

***

Next morning I awoke, and after a cup of tea, I was busy on the computer. By late morning, Lynne was still sleeping as I left the house with two large envelopes.

I drove the couple of miles or so to the pub where I had arranged to meet Rod and Ian.

After a couple of drinks I presented them with an envelope each, which contained two photos of them each with their mouth full of the others cock. The faces were clear, and I was very pleased with the stills that I had taken from the previous night's video.

I assured them that if they managed to keep quite about our sessions, no one would ever see these pictures. But if word got out........!

***

A few weeks later I was in bed with Lynne discussing our last evening with Ian as I gently teased her with the vibrator.

"So," she sighed, "Are you going to tell me now?"

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"You know very well what! .....The big cock, I want to know who it was attached to, and don't tell me it was one of you two, I'm not stupid!"

I thought rapidly, but there was no way out, I'd have to own up!

"O.K. It was Rod."

"Rod ...Rod! Christ! Ian's little brother Rod?"

"The very same!"

"Oh you cheeky bastards! I can't believe this, how did that come about, was it planned?"

In the end I told her the full story, I had no choice. She took it well, and after all, if she knew she was getting fucked by three of us she could have easily called a halt to it!

"Do you have any regrets?" I asked her as she knelt over me riding up and down my shaft.

"Yes, just one, I would love to have seen them being made to suck each other, what a giggle!"

"You still can, I've still got the whole thing on video!"

"Great, I want to see it as soon as we've finished here, God, how exciting!"

As I lay there watching her tits bounce tantalizingly before me, she suddenly slowed down.

"Oh my God!"

"What?"

"I've just realised, all the time I was helping their Mum with her dress, Rod was there knowing that he was going to fuck me that night! ....And in the pub that evening, no wonder he looked so sheepish!"

She started to grind down on me again.

"How exciting, that really turns me on, you've made me a very rude girl haven't you, it's a good thing we've decided to stop this before it gets out of hand!!"

THE END (for now)

If you have enjoyed reading this and the previous chapters, please take a second to vote!

12