Two Cocks Make Waking Up Much Nicer

Story Info
Horny little slut goes tinder-trolling for morning cock.
2k words
3.88
52.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the light peeked into the bedroom through her blinds, Cheri rolled over. She loved how warm and comfy her bed always felt in the mornings. She reached for her phone and checked her messages on Literotica. Wow, what a night, she had 47 messages from the previous night alone. She'd logged into Literotica last night and posted that she was doing a group Skype call. The guys had poured in to talk to her on Skype and a few of them had gotten her to turn on her webcam. As she chatted with the guys and showed off her sexy body, she basked in the warmth that came from being the center of attention for a group of horny and appreciative guys. She'd played with her tits and pussy and showed off everything for them while they talked and she teased. As always, she got more worked up by the desire coming from the guys. She'd played with herself and brought herself off twice in front of them, and then said her goodbyes and logged off for bed.

Now she was answering messages from the previous night, all of which were from very excited guys who wanted to fuck her. She had a very loyal following, and she loved that.

After answering the messages, she started playing with herself. At 28 her body still looked as if she were only 19. She was tall for a girl, measuring in at 5'10" and she kept in shape by swimming every day. Her tummy was flat and tight, with some definition. Although she normally wore a size 36E bra, her breasts were firm and luscious, with nice small but perky nipples sitting atop. And she had an ass to die for. Some call it a bubble butt, but most guys just stand there with their mouth open and dick hardening. Her pretty face was framed with long brown hair and set with deep blue eyes. She took pride in maintaining her body, and she got so much pleasure from it.

As she continued to play with herself, rubbing her huge tits, playing with her nipples, pinching, rolling, pulling on them, her other hand sliding down her flat stomach, lower, lower, circling her hardening little clit, and fingers going inside her hot, wet pussy. She thrust a few times and came on her fingers. She was so horny, and she needed to get fucked, now.

She picked up her phone and slid a few screens over, tapping her Tinder app. As it opened, she tapped her preferences. She set her distance to find guys that are 18 - 22 within 15 miles, and she changed her profile to say she was a horny girl that needs a younger guy to fuck her better than her boyfriend can. In truth, she'd broken up with her boyfriend a few months earlier, but she found that most of the younger guys performed better if they felt they were competing.

As she started swiping across the profiles, she began to get hits from the guys. There was a guy that messaged her, Brandon, and what he said surprised her. "I know who you are!"

Her heart skipped a beat. How did he know her? She had to find out so she started chatting with him. It turned out that he had seen her in the mall a few times and had wanted to fuck her but hadn't had the courage to approach her. Now that he knew what she wanted, he had a newfound courage.

"You really are a slut, aren't you?" asked Brandon.

"I'm just horny right now," she replied. As they chatted, he was relentless. He asked to come meet her, she gave in. After giving him her address, he said be there in 5. She panicked, and jumped out of bed. She quickly found a black thong, black mini skirt, and a white long sleeve yet lowcut top. She didn't bother with the bra, and she went to her bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth, washed, and fixed her hair and makeup. As she was putting on shoes she heard the doorbell. She grabbed her keys and bag and headed out, meeting him at the door. When she opened the door, his eyes lit up. "Let's go," he said, and they went to his car.

As they got in he said "Do you want to go anywhere special? Or just someplace quiet to do this?" Cheri told him that anything is fine, so he pulled out and started driving. His right hand found her leg, slid up her thigh and started rubbing her pussy. As she moaned he pulled his hand back and reached up and squeezed her tits. She moaned some more, she loved having her tits played with. He reached inside her shirt and started squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples. He then pulled back his hand and unzipped and said "suck my cock."

Always an obedient slut, she quickly undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and reached in to pull out his hardening cock. She leaned over, laying on the seat, and started sucking his cock. As she sucked, he moaned, and reached down to pull up her skirt and play with her ass. The more she sucked, the more he played with her. His fingers found their way inside her thong, and into her pussy. He was fingerfucking her wet pussy while she was doing her best to deal with his cock thrusting up into her mouth.

She felt him start to swell even more, and throb, and his hand left her body and came to rest on the back of her head. His breathing shortened and he said "ohhhhh that's it, suck it you little whore!!" With that he started blasting his load down her throat. She sucked as much as she could into her, swallowing every drop that she could, letting some escape her mouth and run down his balls.

As he started to relax, he pulled into an abandoned trailer park. It had been empty for years and he knew he could park in the back without being seen. She kept sucking his cock since it hadn't softened any, and after he parked he pulled her off him. "Get naked," he told her, and she quickly complied. He opened the door and stripped out of his clothes and opened the back door, and tossing his clothes on the floor of the car, he told her to get in the back seat. As soon as she was naked she climbed over the seat and got in the back. He pushed her down on her back and spread her legs. As he climbed in on top of her he aimed for her wet pussy.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked. "No." was all he responded with. "Condom! You have to wear a condom." she said. "I don't wear condoms with whores." he replied.

As she panicked she said "I'm not a whore!" Brandon's reply was quick: "Yes, you are! You just swallowed a load from a guy you don't even know, now you're naked in his back seat, you're a whore, chill out!" As he pushed forward, she felt the head of his cock contact her lips and start sliding into her. She started pushing back "No, you need to wear one!" she yelled. But he just kept pushing. As he pushed in and out of her, deeper each time, her pussy started to spasm and she felt her orgasm hit. She'd always orgasmed extremely easily, and her body was now betraying any hope of resisting this onslaught. She came around his cock as he started fucking her at a speed only eighteen year-olds know how to maintain.

As he slammed into her pussy over and over, her head kept hitting the arm rest on the door, her huge tits jiggled over and over, and his mouth clamed onto one of her nipples and he sucked. His back arched, getting his huge cock deeper and deeper into her. She felt him hitting her cervix, over and over, battering it and threatening to unload right at the entrance to her womb. She was moaning, screaming, cumming; she couldn't even focus due to his assault. Her body was in pleasure, her mind in a panic, and she had no concept of time.

As he continued to thrust into her, he reached for his phone from the pocket of his jeans on the floor. As he fucked her, he messed with his phone, and began to take pictures of her beneath him. He was messing with his phone, and she asked him what he was doing. "I'm showing my buddy the whore I found." he said. After that he put down his phone and really started fucking her hard. Stroke after stroke, he seemed relentless.

"I've always wanted to fuck you, you little whore!" he said as he slammed into her again, and he started to swell up and began to shoot wave after wave of scalding hot cum deep inside her pussy. "Take it, you little slut! It's what you wanted, bitch!" Brandon's words were lost on her as another orgasm washed over her.

She hadn't heard the other car pull up, but her head moved back when her door opened, and she saw his friend standing over her, his cock already out. It was huge. Brandon's was bigger than most she'd seen, but this guy had a cock she'd larger than any she'd ever seen.

"Wow, she fucking hot! Fuck those tits are huge!!" remarked his friend Jake. She felt Brandon's last few spurts inside her as Jake lowered his cock against her face and said "Suck it whore!"

She opened her mouth and Jake started facefucking her for all he was worth, gagging her and going down her throat, his big heavy balls slapping her face each time he thrust in. With that Brandon continued to fuck her. She was amazed he was still hard. The two fucked her for close to ten more minutes and Brandon said "Why don't you fuck her for a bit, I wanna cum on the slut's face."

Brandon pulled out and walked around the car, and once he got there, Jake stopped playing with Cheri's tits and pulled out, dragging his cock all over her face. Cheri was blown away at the size of it, it was huge, and she wasn't sure she could take it. Brandon replaced Jake's cock, putting his own in her mouth, and began facefucking her again, grabbing her tits and playing with them. Jake, meanwhile, had gone around and climbed in on top of her and started forcing his huge cock up her used pussy. She screamed around Brandon's cock as Jake forced his way in aggressively. Jake grabbed her hips and started fucking her as hard as he could, slamming into her cervix with each thrust. Brandon's cum was sliding out around Jake's cock, making a mess on the seat of the car.

With all of this, Cheri lost track of everything, and her body relaxed, making it much easier for the two boys to work her over. Thrusting continued on both ends of her body. At some point, they'd flipped her over on all four and really gone at her. Just as she felt Jake start to explode inside her pussy Brandon went off down her throat. She was being filled from both ends, and all she could do is try to keep up. Her big slutty tits swayed violently back and forth as the two 18 year-olds tossed her around on their cocks like a rag doll. When it was all finished they both pulled out and caught their breath.

Cheri got out of the car and grabbed her panties and tried to wipe up the cum leaking from her pussy. As she focused on cleaning up, she heard laughter, and noticed they were both leaving. As her bag and clothes landed on the ground near her, she saw them both pull off down the road. "Thanks for the fuck, you whore!" shouted Brandon.

It was going to be an interesting walk back to the house, thankfully it wasn't very far, and she always had pretty good luck hitch-hiking. She figured she could probably get some more fun before getting back home, and the day was just beginning.