Two Collars

Story Info
A couple spend an evening with their Dom.
2.7k words
4.31
29.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them were still sitting at the table finishing off their wine as they chatted happily. They'd kept it light, one bottle between them all to complement the beautiful meal that Sir had prepared at his home. His two playmates for the evening had been slightly nervous at the start; this wasn't something they'd tried before. They all knew each other well, but this was a new step, the couple submitting to him fully, fulfilling their fantasies together. All three were dressed nicely, her in a black cocktail dress with a slight sequined shimmer, him in an open collared shirt and light cotton trousers. Sir was similarly dressed, but with a pointed elegance rather than being soft at the edges, his sleeves rolled up like he meant business. The difference was tiny, but its effect was huge. As the couple drained their glasses Sir laid a simple leather collar out in front of each of them, a small silver buckle punctuating the black matte.

"Once you put these on, you're mine until you safeword, you take it off, or I do. Understand?"

They looked at each other across the table, she licked her lips nervously and he was drumming his fingers in anticipation next to his collar. He moved first, fixing the thin strip around his neck. By the time he'd found a comfortable position she had practically caught up. Sir watched them and grinned, this was going to be a fun night for him.

"When you two have finished, come upstairs to the bedroom, you can't miss it."

Sir left them to it, a final chance to reconsider, though he knew that the chance of that happening was slim. Sure enough he'd barely stepped through the bedroom door when he heard them coming up the stairs. He sat on the edge of the bed and waited. This room was the only one with lights on, even if they were only giving a soft orange glow. She walked through the doorway first, the shine of her dress more obvious in the half-light. Sir held up a hand and she waited there as her boyfriend walked in and stopped beside her.

"Strip each other down to your underwear."

She complied first, her hands starting to unbutton his shirt then moving down to his belt and trousers as he shrugged it off. His body was soft, not fat but definitely not used to exercise. His sheer, black boxers were tight with a bulge visible as his girlfriend knelt to remove his socks. Standing up again, she turned around, lifting the trailing strands of her hair that had been left free outside of her ornate bun. He unzipped her dress and worked it down over her hips. He revealed a gorgeous body, small pert buttocks with a lacy thong nestled between them. As she stepped out of the dress and turned to face Sir he saw her cute little breasts in a matching bra.

Sir walked over to the two of them. He stood right in front of her, then cradled her face between his hands.

"Perfect."

He kissed her on the cheek, running his hands down her body as he did. She trembled as his fingertips found the damp spot on her underwear.

"Excited too,"

He murmured in her ear. Stepping back, Sir saw that her boyfriend was now fully hard, straining against the confines of his underwear as he watched the two of them embrace.

"I think you should help him with that,"

Said Sir as he motioned to the conspicuous bulge,

"On your knees."

She knelt again, looking at her boyfriend's pleading eyes, desperate to feel her touch. Sir slid his boxers down and the rock-solid cock sprang out, already wet from anticipation.

"Get started."

She wasted no time engulfing his cock in her hot, wet mouth. Her boyfriend moaned as she did. Sir went and sat back on the bed, watching them as he undressed. Her head was bobbing back and forth, her lips tight around his shaft as she sucked. His cock glistened with saliva, his eyes locked on hers. Sir, now naked, walked over to the two of them and stood behind him, running his hands over his sub's chest as he kissed the nape of his neck. Trailing his fingers down the soft body in front of him he reached underneath to his sub's shaven ballsack, gripping it firmly as she continued to suck.

"She isn't going very deep is she?"

Sir said into his ear.

"Stop."

She sat back on her haunches, wiping stray saliva from around her lips.

"We're going to show him how deep you can take it. You can sit on the bed and watch her work."

Sir pointed as he said this, and his sub meekly went to sit on the bed. Sir then took her by the hair, her eyes widening as she realised that he was really not going to be gentle. He forced his cock into her throat on the first stroke. She managed not to gag, but the tears started to form, this was going to get messy. He pulled out and thrust again, hungry to feel her mouth around him. His cock was slightly narrower than her boyfriends, which made this a little easier, but the animalistic way he fucked her face more than made up for it. Bubbles of saliva formed and popped, the mess starting to trail down her beautiful, petite body. Sir wanted a break, to prolong this evening as long as he possibly could. He pulled out, leaving her gasping for air. He looked at her boyfriend, sitting where he'd been told on the bed, hand wrapped firmly around his erect cock.

"I don't remember telling you to do that?"

"No Sir." He stopped, hands falling to his sides.

"That's what I thought, lie down on the bed for me, we're going to play a game."

He lay down as he was told. Sir motioned to his sub's girlfriend and she stood up. Sir then walked behind her and undid her bra, dropping it as he reached down to remove her thong too. It was soaked, shining with her excitement in the gentle light. He pushed his fingers inside her sopping pussy and took them out almost immediately, tasting her for the first time that evening. Delicious. A sharp but salty flavour with something sweet in the background. Her pussy looked beautiful too, framed by a tightly trimmed dark triangle above.

"Go sixty-nine with him. "

She obediently climbed on, lowering her dripping pussy onto her boyfriend's face and moving her head towards his cock.

"Right, the rules are that the lady orgasms first. Once she has, you get to cum inside her pussy. Do you think you can manage that?"

Sir spoke directly to her boyfriend as she felt him start sucking gently on her already excited clit. He let up to mumble a muffled:

"Yes Sir,"

Then he returned to his task, teasing her in the ways that he knew she loved. Sir walked around the bed to face her,

"How's he doing?"

Sir thought the reply was "Good Sir," but it was honestly quite hard to tell there was so much gasping involved. She had stopped even attempting to use her mouth on her boyfriend's cock, instead gently stroking him with her hands.

"Let me help with that, you look busy."

Sir took over the stroking, a gentle rhythm with a firm grip, his other hand stroking his sub's balls, massaging them ever closer to the cliff edge. He felt his victim squirm.

"Feels like you need to hurry up a bit."

"Please Sir, don't push me too fast."

"Seeing as you asked so nicely."

He stopped with the massaging hand, loosening the grip of his other hand. Wetting the finger of his now free hand he reached over and started running the fingertip around her asshole. He felt the ring of muscle clench in reaction, then loosen as she got it under control. Re-wetting it he slipped the tip of his finger inside. She moaned loudly, grinding back against his hand. Sir saw her boyfriend's hands reach up, starting to tease her nipples gently. She was shaking now, her ass clenching as her orgasm raced closer, taking over her body and leaving her like a passenger to endure it. Her boyfriend never stopped with his mouth, wet sucking sounds loud as she jerked against his face. She made a high pitched whining sound, coming in short bursts as she panted, her stomach was flexing as she moved her hips. Sir put his hand around her throat, pulling her closer and kissing her on the neck, biting into her flesh as she quivered. Suddenly she slumped down, dropping like a ragdoll as it ended. Sir caught her weight, holding her face against his chest.

"Good girl, I think it's his turn now."

She nodded, as yet unable to speak, and rolled over onto her back. Sir gently moved her to the edge of the bed so her head hung over then beckoned to her boyfriend.

"You've been a good boy, doing that to her. Go on, stick your cock in that soaking mess of a pussy."

His eyes lit up as he moved over. He slid himself inside and she closed her legs around him, pulling him in further. He started to thrust. Sir watched as his subs fucked, lost in each other loving the view. He knelt on the floor and put her head on his shoulder, then pulled him in closer before kissing him on the lips. Sir felt her nibble on his throat then shift to the same on her boyfriend. They swapped, then swapped again, always all three with their heads tight together, lips going everywhere. Sir could hear from the grunting that he was going to cum soon. He stroked a hand up her boyfriend's throat and lifted his chin, meeting his eyes.

"Cum for me. Fill her completely."

He started jerking erratically, trying to get deeper as he sprayed inside her. His thrusts were uncontrollable as his body took over, knowing instinctively to shoot its load as far inside as possible. Sir kissed him on the cheek and stood up.

"My turn. I want you to get me as wet as possible."

Sir lifted up her head to his throbbing cock and put it in her mouth. She started trying to suck it, then gave up, instead moving with his rhythm as he started to thrust in and out of her throat. She gagged, thick saliva starting to drip down onto his balls. This was as sloppy as it needed to be. Good. Sir kept going though, this was a lot of fun. Finally, he had to stop, wanting to finish elsewhere. Withdrawing, draped his cock past her boyfriend's face, he'd had a close-up view of the whole thing. Thick strings of drool stretched between Sir's cock and the mouth he'd been using. A couple trailed across her boyfriend's face, he didn't move to get rid of them. Looking at him, Sir spoke,

"Lie down on your back, she's got a present for you."

He pulled out and lay back, waiting for whatever Sir had in mind. Sir leant down to her and whispered,

"Sit on his face, squeeze that cum everywhere. And suck his cock clean while you do."

She smiled and sat up, her hand attempting to hold the spunk inside her as she moved. Straddling her boyfriend's head she released it all, clenching her muscles and pushing the mess into his open mouth. He eagerly started lapping at what was left on her skin, probing into her to reach that inside. He became aware that Sir was now kneeling by his head, fingers now lubed up and probing into his girlfriend's ass right in front of his face. Then Sir was crouching over his face, his cock still slick with saliva as he placed the head against her tight ring of muscle. It practically flowed in, her ass opening to accept it with ease. Sir spoke to him again,

"I want to feel my balls getting some attention."

The response was immediate, sub's tongue went to work, first just lapping off the saliva his girlfriend had left there then starting to suck gently. Sir kept his movement to a minimum, mostly just grinding against the moaning sub. She still had her boyfriend's cock in her mouth; he must have been loving the sensations. Sir ran his nails down her back, she squirmed, pushing back against his hand as he trailed off over the small of her back. He felt her ass tighten too, her buttocks clenching around him, locking his cock in as deep as it could get. Perfect time to get a bit more vigorous then.

Sir started extending his grind into short strokes, then, longer ones. Finally he was almost pulling out, leaving only the tip still inside her straining sphincter before plunging back in with a disgraceful wet squelching sound, each thrust eliciting a gasp followed by a groan of pleasure. Reaching around he found her already wet pussy, clit still engorged and started playing with a fingertip, fully aware that this was right on the face of his other sub, desperately trying to lap his balls as they constantly moved. He could see that Sir was getting close, his balls were tightening, drawing up as prepared to fill her ass with his hot creamy load. The pace became more furious, his massaging finger became faster too, his sub reacting to it as she got closer to her second orgasm, starting to become twitchy as she lost control. Finally she went over the edge and dragged Sir with her for the ride. She clenched everything , her pulsing muscles squeezing hard against the invader as she rode his finger. He didn't have a choice but orgasm too, the sensations were too much. He started shooting his thick cum inside her, she could feel the heat of it touching her. He must have fired at least ten spurts deep in her ass, each one marked by his cock expanding as it pushed it out, temporarily stretching her further even as her body tried to tighten up. Sir left her now ultra-sensitive clit alone, not wanting to hurt her when she'd been such a good girl.

Sir moved his hand up her body, pulling her to an upright position with her back flush against his chest. He kissed her neck, resting his head on her shoulder as he panted, breathless in the aftermath of the orgasm. The stayed like that for a few minutes, her boyfriend underneath, gently, thoughtfully still paying attention to Sir's now-drained balls. Then Sir pulled out, holding her where she sat on crouched. The spunk just fell on his sub's face, fresh from his girlfriend's ass.

"Clean up will you, there's a good boy."

Sir patted him on the head as he went to wash himself off in the shower. He returned to find them in the same position. So obedient.

"Come on, wash off and bedtime for everyone."

They shakily untangled from their 69 as Sir went to change the sheets. By the time they'd got back from the bathroom he'd finished and was sitting in bed waiting for them to join him. One sub snuggled on either side of him, their heads almost touching across his chest. Their collars were still on, ready for the morning. Gone was the mess from earlier, rinsed away to leave only the memories. They didn't want to talk now, saving that for tomorrow when they weren't riding a hormone rollercoaster in quite the same way.

Gradually everyone's breathing settled down to normal, finally calming down after an evening of tension and release. Sir wrapped an arm around each of them, his hands running through their hair as they cuddled closer. She had taken hers out of its bun so now her dark wavy tresses were free. He could smell her fruity shampoo more now, competing with her boyfriend's aftershave. The juxtaposition of scent would be the last thing he remembered thinking about before falling asleep.

I think this will be continued...