Two Collars Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Two Collars, the threesome continues...
2.9k words
4.53
20.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They woke up gradually. All three were still entwined, although rather more messily than the previous night. Their legs particularly had decided to tie them together, although this also had the effect of making waking the others only a matter of time as soon as the first stirred. Dozy Sunday morning cuddles were amazing, a warm snuggly way to start the day. She broke first, the need to pee becoming too much. This woke the others up just that bit more, and Sir realised that he was hungry. And also quite sweaty, three people under one duvet was a recipe for overheating.

"Shower time?"

Sir said to the sub still holding him. He just smiled in response, knowing that he didn't really have a choice. As soon as she opened the door again they rolled out to join her, watching her realise what was happening and turn around to start the shower flowing. It was a large shower, but would still be fairly full of person with the three of them. No matter, totally worth it. They piled in, the steaming water washing away the remaining stickiness from the night before and their perspiration since. There were two loofahs and they took turns so each washed the others. Hands wandered everywhere and bodies ground against each other. The guys were already halfway there, it was the morning after all, so they ended up with firm erections that seemed to always be in contact with someone else. This space was too small to avoid it. Her nipples were visibly hard and when Sir stroked his fingers through her pussy after cleaning her legs he found her wet inside, the slippery kind that could not be blamed on the water. They'd all have to wait, he needed food first.

He shut the shower off. They looked disappointed, but hey, he was in charge. He'd left fresh towels for all of them on the radiator so they were lovely and warm; it made stepping out of the glorious stream of hot water slightly easier to bear. He had also laid out dressing gowns for them all, frying butt-naked seemed like a risk of too much pain and he saw no point in getting dressed properly with what he had planned for after breakfast. The couple made breakfast while Sir sat down, talking with them about what they'd expected him to do to them. Apparently they thought he'd been really nice so far. His male sub had found it a bit humiliating; eating another man's spunk out of his girlfriend's ass, but it had left him so hard that he didn't care. He was also sorry that he'd vetoed any penetration of himself by his Dom's cock, but never mind, there would always be next time. They cooked up a mountain of crispy bacon with grilled tomatoes and fried mushrooms. They had it with hash browns, a hearty breakfast to recover from the night before. The couple made coffee as their Dom cleared up then they all sat outside to drink it. Sir's house had a lovely sheltered patio with some sun loungers on it, the morning was warm and sunny, the light dappled by the surrounding trees slightly. The neighbours on either side couldn't see this secret space, which was just as well.

The couple had sat on either side of Sir, after he had finished his coffee he reached across to both of them in turn and tugged the cord on their gowns, displaying them to the world. Sir grabbed his male sub's cock, massaging him to hardness as his girlfriend watched with hunger in her eyes. Her gaze never wavered as Sir leant across, running his tongue up his sub's now straining cock. Sir looked his sub in the eyes as he sealed his lips around the tip and swirled his tongue, starting to rub sub's cock as he did. He had a firm grip, rapidly exciting him and eliciting a moan. Sir pulled away, turning towards the sound he could hear behind him. His other sub had her legs splayed wide, fingers furiously rubbing herself. Sir quickly moved to her and slapped her breast, she stopped immediately, stunned by what had happened. He'd never hit her like that before.

"I don't remember telling you to do that, we'll have to put a stop to it."

She stared at the floor, embarrassed by her actions.

"Stand up."

She stood and Sir immediately stripped her, pulling the cord out of the dressing gown.

"Hold your hands out."

At once she held her hands out in front of her, together as though praying. Sir wrapped them in the light gown, then secured the bundle with the cord around her wrists. He took her by the hair and led her to her boyfriend. He stood her, legs spread wide over her boyfriend's feet and then forced her head down onto his erect cock, taking over where Sir had been interrupted. This was a lot deeper though, she was drooling uncontrollably over her boyfriend's stomach, gagging slightly. Once she was keeping to a rhythm without too much help from his hand in her hair he let go, telling her as he did,

"Seeing as you were so desperate to be touched, I wouldn't want to disappoint."

He stood back, looking at the gorgeous view of her wet, spread pussy in front of him. Her labia were red and puffy with excitement, such an enticing target. The pink flesh inside was glistening with juices. She had been enjoying herself. She had stopped now, looking back over her shoulder at him, confused as to what he was about to do after that statement. Sir made a crude gesture at her, miming sucking a cock. She obediently turned back to her task. Less than a second later he slapped her. It was light, but in precisely the right place. The palm of his hand landed over her wet lips, the fingers covering the area where her clit was hiding in folds of flesh. The effect was electric. Sir watched as she went on tiptoe, her ass tightening gloriously. He heard a muffled scream of surprise around his sub's cock, lucky guy. He waited a few seconds then hit her again, provoking a similarly delicious reaction. Sir carried on, grinning as he started lingering with his fingers after each blow. He could feel her getting wetter, her clit engorging with its rough treatment. A drop of fluid began to hang from her pussy, turning to a gossamer thread that trembled and snapped when his hand next made contact.

He decided to give his sub a taste of their girlfriend's dripping pussy. He thrust in four fingers, rubbing her asshole with his thumb as he did, she backed up against his hand, inviting him deeper. He pulled out immediately, denying her stimulation yet again. Walking around the lounger he proffered his soaked fingers to the lucky man still receiving a fantastically sloppy, hands-free blowjob. Like a good boy, he opened his mouth and one-by-one sucked Sir's fingers clean. Sir's gown had fallen open as he moved and his cock was visibly growing as sub sucked his sticky digits. Sub couldn't take his eyes off it, knowing that it was his fault. He looked up at Sir, staring right into his eyes as reached a tentative hand towards it. Sir let him continue, yearning for the touch too.

Sub wrapped his fingers around the base of the cock and started to stroke up and down, feeling the throbbing as it became fully hard in his hand. He'd never thought he'd do this, but it seemed so natural, exactly the right thing to do at the time. Precum was starting to leak from the tip so he extended the movement of his hand, going beyond the shaft and shifting the soft foreskin over the shining glans. Sir started lightly thrusting against his hand, holding Sub's gaze as he did. His fingers were still being sucked even though any juice had long since been lost, now it had become something else entirely, a hungry sucking as though Sub wished he had something else in his mouth. Maybe next time they met that particular barrier could come tumbling down, another victim of wanton lust. Sir was impressed by his other sub's sucking, she hadn't stopped once although there had been a little slowdown as she watched Sir and her boyfriend connect like that. She couldn't help herself, it turned her on too much.

Sir cut the moment off by removing his fingers from Sub's hot mouth, trailing the nails down his throat, then his chest, then over his flexing stomach muscles and finally down to her bobbing head. Gathering a handful of hair Sir pulled her up gently and kissed her ravenously, the taste of salty precum strong on her tongue as it became entwined with his own.

"Time to go inside,"

Sir said, nodding his head towards the house. They all went up to the bedroom with Sir releasing her hands from their wrapping; he thought she'd learned her lesson. Also, it would have made what he had planned for next a little more awkward. He made her sit on her boyfriend's face again, facing his feet. Sir buried two fingers in her sopping pussy, easily finding the right spot and circling it relentlessly as his thumb targeted her hard little nub at the front. Sir peered around her body to her boyfriend,

"Bury your tongue in that ass, there's a good boy. Get it as wet as you can because your cock's going in there next."

He took the instructions to heart, swirling his tongue around her rim like it was dripping honey. Sir watched as his Sub used his hands to pull the cheeks apart, causing the little puckered hole to wink open, and then thrusting his tongue in as deep as he could. He tongue-fucked her ass like this fow a while then Sir laid a bottle of lube in his hand.

"I want to see it really slippery."

His sub started working lube into her ass one blob at a time until it was practically dripping out onto his face. She was moaning from the assault on her senses, the fingers inside her driving her wild and the endless pressure on her clit making staying still impossible. It was probably slippery enough now for the next step. Sir removed his fingers from her hungry pussy, tasting her before allowing her to finish the rest of her fluid from his hand. His fingers cleaned, he slipped them through her collar, gently tugging her to move her from her seat on her boyfriend's face. Sir guided her down until she was sitting on the lying man's cock, snuggly nestled between her lube -covered cheeks.

"Put it in your ass."

She reached around behind her and popped the head in. Sir then watched as it slid inexorably deeper until her cheeks were flush with his groin, Sub's cock totally buried inside her. She could feel something thick and rubbery pushing into the rim of her ass. Sir must have slipped a cock ring on her boyfriend while she couldn't see. It left his cock even harder than normal, pulsing inside her ass.

"Good girl, now lie back."

She lay back, dropping her head back onto her boyfriend's shoulder. He reached around her body to play with her nipples as she stretched an arm behind her head to run through his hair, pulling him closer to her. He bit her neck and she squirmed, her hips shifting and the cock sliding around in her frictionless asshole. It was a gorgeous sight to see, but Sir wanted to join in. He had precum dripping down his cock, it was desperate to find somewhere hot and wet to enjoy. In full view of both his subs this time, he worked a silicone ring onto his cock, it had a bullet in too, secured above his cock in a textured lozenge. Sir slipped the head into her waiting pussy, it was incredibly tight, and he could feel the pulsing of his sub's cock through her thin wall. He slid his veiny member further, stopping when his ring touched her clit, his balls softly touching his sub's. Sir then reached a hand down and pressed something on the ring. It switched on, only a gentle buzz but it was in precisely the right place. She jumped like someone had just plugged her in to a power cord. Sir could feel her body tense, muscles clenching against the stimulation. He leaned forwards, kissing her boyfriend before whispering in her ear,

"Grind your hips for me, make him cum in your ass."

Sir knew full well that this would be a difficult feat with the cock ring as tight as it was on his sub, but hey, he might take it off if he thought she was trying hard enough. Sir held himself still, resisting the urge to pound her until he came, settling instead for the slow massage of her body against his, writhing in her prison between the two men, captive to the pleasure. As her hips moved Sir could feel the other man's cock inside her, even differentiate the head and the shaft as the edge of the glans moved past his own. The dividing flesh was so incredibly thin they may as well have been right next to each other. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, the combination too much for coherence as her boyfriend continued his attention to her nipples, starting to gently rake his nails over her breasts. All three of them were starting to thrust now, their excitement crescendoing rapidly. She felt tighter as the two men started plunging in harder, each thrust from Sir bumping her clit with a shocking vibration. Her legs had stopped cooperating, flailing wildly as Sir decided to take hold of them, keeping them spread to allow him to hammer against her.

She seemed to be getting close but Sir was closer, her pussy too much for him to hold back against. He started sinking his cock in harder and faster, knowing that he only had a few remaining thrusts before he would fill her with cum. Sir sank in deep, kissing her hungrily as he did. She could feel his stomach hard against her as his muscles squeezed his load into her, pulse by dripping pulse. When he'd finished he stayed there, letting her carry on grinding against the still buzzing cock ring. Eventually he had to pull out, the continued stimulation too much for his post-coital cock to deal with. The cum flowed from her pussy, dripping down over his other sub's cock and balls as he slid in and out of her ass. Right, subs' turn. Sir cupped his hands under her ass, lifting her off the cock with a lewd sucking sound followed by a pop. He slid the ring off of the lube covered body part and then guided her back onto it; it shouldn't be long now with that barrier removed. Then he started on her with his mouth.

Sir sucked on her clit as she bucked, using his hand to massage the pair of hairless balls next to his face. His other sub groaned at the feeling, loving the feeling of his balls being gripped like that, the skin tugged at. The intense suction coupled with a swirling tongue and edges of teeth was leaving her writhing uncontrollable; it would on take a tiny push to get her over the edge. They'd talked about her in situations like this so Sir knew exactly what to do. He stroked his other hand up her body, resting it on her throat. Sir moved the hand on the balls so his fingers could reach over the perineum and rim, providing an irresistible invitation to orgasm as he felt his sub get close, his balls drawing up in preparation. It was time to push her over the edge.

He closed his hand around her throat, tightening as she grabbed his forearm. They'd agreed that if she let go, he had to. She didn't. She dug her nails into his arm, he squeezed harder. Sir felt the change in her body as she came, his cum squirting from her pussy as the muscles tightened. Her back curved as she bent herself towards Sir, her stomach in spasm. The vice-like grip of her ass caused her boyfriend to join her. Sir could feel each spurt under his fingertips as it went through his Sub's body. He kept up with his tongue, not stopping until she started twitching, now too sensitive after her orgasm. Sir released her throat from his grasp, her intake of breath immediate. She went totally limp, flopping back onto her equally exhausted boyfriend.

Sir lay down next to them, stroking his nails down her chest and stomach, beads of sweat starting to form. He watched as their chests heaved with their panting, a gap forming between their bodies and then closing with each cycle of breath. Sir kept up an unending trailing of fingertips as he watched the breathing slow and felt her heartbeat calm. Her boyfriend turned towards Sir, who cradled his cheek with his spare hand, tracing his lips with a thumb. There would definitely be a next time, and the rules may be slightly different. Sir felt he'd awoken something, opened a pandora's box of lust. Good, they had the whole afternoon to spend in the hot tub and discuss it. But not yet, they all deserved a nap first. He pulled the covers up and snuggled into them, the couple still in motionless bliss.