Two Collars Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of Two Collars, the couple go back for more...
3.7k words
4.75
17k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had now been six weeks since their first submission to Sir and they found themselves in the car, on their way to their next weekend of debauchery to please him. They were both wet. She had a patch developing in the soft silky, satin of her red panties, every rub of her stockinged legs turning her on more. He was hard and leaking, straining against the nylons tights he had on. They were both wearing a short black skirt and white shirt, the first few buttons open. They also had matching flat black women's shoes.

Sir opened the door for them and smiled.

"You are both looking gorgeous tonight, come in and finish getting dressed."

As he said this he motioned to a small table by the door, on it lay two familiar leather collars. They picked them up and knelt before him, bowing their heads and holding their collars up for Sir to take them. He deftly strapped them around their necks, tight, but not too tight. Sir then placed a finger under each of their chins before lifting them to face him.

"It's my dinner time, and you are now dressed appropriately."

He stood to the side and motioned towards the dining room, following them in, taking an appreciative look at their legs as they walked. They were both stunning. He had prepared the food and laid it in serving bowls in the centre of the table. Sir had laid one place at the table. He sat at it.

"Would you please serve? One can do the food, the other can go and get the bubbly, it's in the kitchen in an ice bucket. Don't make a mess with it."

They hurried to please; she went to fetch the drink, being closer to the door. He started serving the food, a gorgeous roast dinner. The smell was amazing, especially to the couple who, as instructed, hadn't eaten for 2 hours beforehand. She came back with the bottle of prosecco; Sir obviously considered it a celebration. It was well poured, no head of foam forming. Sir motioned to the two, far smaller, glasses on the table.

"Pour yourselves a glass too."

She did, with the same flawless action. Sir stood, ready to toast so they both hurriedly too raised their glasses.

"To us."

Short, simple, and all that was needed. The three drank together and then Sir sat, tucking in quickly. The two subs put down their glasses and stood, hands clasped behind backs as they had been told beforehand. When Sir's glass needed topping up it happened quickly and silently. He finished fairly quickly, but it had seemed like an age, all the time they were conscious of their place, there to serve. They loved it. Sir stood up,

"I'm going to take a shower, you can clear up and then go and wait for me in the living room. I want you both on your knees on the rug. No touching, either yourself or each other."

Sir took his time showering, making sure he was as clean and well-groomed as he expected them to be. It was only fair, after all. When he was finally ready he went down stairs, dressed only in a towel. Walking into the living room he dropped it to the floor, his cock was already hardening from the thoughts of what he had in mind for these two cute subs. Sir could see that he was already producing precum. He stood in front of the virgin mouth, it was going to be this sub's first time sucking a real cock. Sub looked up at him nervously. Sir reached down and stroked his face,

"Don't be scared, I'm going to be really gentle as this is your first time. You control how deep it goes, and breath when you need to. Now open wide."

Sub did as he was told, opening his welcoming, soft lips. He stuck his tongue forward to cover his bottom teeth as Sir laid the dripping head of his cock on the hot tongue. Sir put his hands on his hips, allowing sub to go at his own pace. He closed his mouth and took his first tentative suck of the juicy glans. The taste of precum filled his mouth, coupled with the hot throbbing cock it was overwhelming his senses. Sub concentrated on swirling his tongue around the underside as he started to bob his head gently, his lips sliding up and down the shaft. Sir thought that he was doing a very good job, those dildo practices that he had demanded had obviously been worth it. Sub was really getting him nice and sloppy, perfect for the throat-fucking that his girlfriend was going to get. Sir pulled out, bending over and kissing the lips his cock had left empty, they were still hungry for more. Then he turned his attention to the waiting woman.

She was watching open-mouthed with a slightly glazed look, obviously enjoying watching her boyfriend as he sucked his first cock.

"Lie on your back on the sofa, head over the edge. We're going to see how deep you can take it."

Sir had really meant it about the throat-fucking. She snapped out of her haze and got into position. Her skirt rode up a little revealing a dark wet patch on the red satin panties, she was really enjoying this. She opened her mouth as Sir lowered his cock towards her, slick with her boyfriend's saliva. First he rested the head in her mouth, gently probing along her tongue, and then he got more serious. Sir slowly thrust himself deeper with each slow stroke, taking it further until he could feel himself bumping the entrance to her tight throat. She put her hands on his hip as agreed, all it would take was a tap and he'd back off. If she hit him with both hands he'd pull out immediately. She was ready to go further. Sir reached down, changing the angle of her head slightly, aligning her throat with her mouth, he kept his hands on her head, one stroking a handful of hair, the other holding her cheek. He pushed in.

The pop was sudden and reaction immediate. She tensed, her legs twitching and stomach tensing. His cock was in heaven, her throat had yielded and now he was inside, the head being massaged as she swallowed so as not to choke. He waited a few seconds and then pulled out completely. His cock trailed thick strands of saliva and she gasped wetly, desperate for breath.

"Good girl, I'm impressed. "

She smiled at the praise, happy she'd managed for the first time. Now, to repeat it. She found it so much easier when Sir pushed back into her throat, there was no uncontrolled twitching, no retching around his cock. She took her hands away from Sir's hips, he raised an eyebrow at her confidence. She noticed him pick the speed up, add that extra bit of vigour to each probing thrust. He was giving her little bursts of about ten strokes then a break to catch her breath. Her saliva covered her face now, starting to drip onto the rug below. His balls were soaked too, bathed by the bubbles that formed as he pumped into her mouth. Sir turned to look at his other sub, watching from his kneeling position on the rug. Holding his gaze he thrust his entire cock into her willing mouth and held himself there until he felt her hand tap him. Pulling back to her lips he spoke to her boyfriend,

"Do you think you'll be able to do this one day?"

"Yes Sir. I'll try so hard to learn."

"Is that right? Maybe she could help you with that strapon of hers. Have you been practising with it in your ass?"

"Yes Sir, every night."

"Good boy, I think you deserve a reward."

He pulled his cock from her mouth. Throughout the conversation he'd been continuing to pop in and out of her throat, slow measured thrusts of his pulsing cock. She felt amazing, and had got him so close. But it was time to cum somewhere else. Sir knelt beside her, raising her head and kissing her messy lips. He stroked her hair as he talked in her ear,

"Well done, I'm really proud of you. Wipe yourself off with that towel over there. You'll find a present for you underneath."

He motioned to a towel on the table as he spoke, it was separate to the larger stack he'd put in preparation for the clean-up. She got up slowly, slightly dizzy after having her head hanging down. She cleaned off the worst of the mess and then turned her attention to the beautifully wrapped box underneath. It was wrapped in thick red paper with black ribbon; Sir seemed to have matched it to her lingerie. She revealed a rectangular box about the length of her hand, opening the lid she found a beautiful black silicon bullet vibe sitting on a bed of foam.

"It's charged and ready to go."

Sir was watching her open it with a smile on his face. She'd mentioned not having a bullet during a conversation they'd had but she hadn't expected him to buy her one.

"Come and sit down over here next to me."

Sir had laid out a towel on the couch and sat down, quite far forward with his cock and balls accessible. He patted the space next to him. She obediently went over and sat down.

"Sit back a bit and spread your legs, we're going to play a game."

She sat back and Sir lifted her skirt, revealing her soaked underwear. He hooked a finger in and pulled them to the side, exposing her shaved and glistening lips. He dipped a finger between them, flitting over her clit and inside her for the briefest of moments. Bringing his finger to his lips he tasted her, thick and sharp, very excited.

"Beautiful. Right, let's see if that vibrator makes you cum before he can swallow mine. The buttons are those rough bits at the bottom."

Sir indicated two textured patches at the blunt end of the vibe. She pressed one and it hummed to life, touching the other she flicked through the speed settings.

"This is sooo powerful!!"

She said, incredulous at the violence of the vibrations. Sir replied,

"The best I could find."

Her eyes shone as she pressed it against herself, gasping as it made contact, buzzing like an angry bee. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Sir turned to look at the man kneeling before him, raising an eyebrow. Sub got the message and immediately put his mouth to work.

"To make this fair, you can use your hands too."

Sub wrapped one hand around Sir's hard shaft, the other moving to massage his balls and perineum. Sir rolled his head back in pleasure; this combination of stimulation was going to end things very quickly. He stroked his sub's bobbing head gently, recognising the effort.

"I'm getting closer,"

She panted next to Sir, her hips bucking against the vibrator as she fought to get over the edge. Sir looked down as his other sub redoubled his efforts. Sir made eye contact with him as he sucked faster, his slick lips moving over the head of his cock, stopping halfway down the shaft then going back and repeating. He was practically pulling the cum out with his hand wrapped around the base of Sir's cock. Sir's stomach tensed as his body prepared to fire it's sticky ropes into this eager mouth, then the next stroke of the tongue over the head of his cock let loose the flood. Sir came as his sub stroked each spurt onto his tongue, swallowing it all as it left Sir's twitching body. He managed not to choke on any, quite impressive considering the force he felt it spray into his mouth with. Sir reached across and lifted his other Sub's hands from her body, she whimpered and pulled against him,

"Please Sir, let me come, I need it."

Sir could see her open pussy lips clenching in expectation, white fluid trickling onto the towel.

"No. He won with such a good blowjob for his first time. But don't worry, you won't be waiting long."

Sir stood and patted the seat where he had been sat.

"You're such a good boy, go sit there for your reward. "

He eagerly took his place on the couch. Sir reached down and pulled his sub's skirt up, exposing his rock hard cock thrusting against the wet patch on the nylons. No underwear, just as Sir had asked. Motioning to his horny sub as she sat there frustrated, Sir spoke again,

"I want you to pull your skirt up and grind your cute ass on his cock until he orgasms. You have to keep your panties on for this."

As Sir said that he pulled them back to cover her swollen pussy again. She flinched as his fingertips brushed her engorged clit. Sir just grinned.

"Oh, I should probably add, you're not allowed to get yourself off doing this. You are only to grind your ass on him, your pussy will be left starving."

She looked at him and whimpered, her eyes begging him to reconsider. Sir just kissed her and then stood back,

"Come on then, get going."

She lowered her ass onto her boyfriend and started to roll it over his oozing cock.

"Hold her skirt up, get a good view."

Sir's sub lifted the skirt in front of him, taking in the wonderful scene of her satin red panties gradually working their way into her butt crack as she gyrated. His wetness was running off, staining the silky material. She sat down, forcing his enclosed cock between her cheeks as she continued to grind. Sir reached down and undid her buttons, her shirt falling open to reveal her erect nipples. He pinched them both, twisting a little. She gasped and pushed back harder, her movement erratic. Her boyfriend was transfixed by her beautiful ass, cheeks sandwiching his cock as he got closer. He tightened his stomach, his hands shifting to grab her hips, forcing himself against her. He started cumming, the spurts killed by the pantyhose there was just a spreading patch of wetness, her panties covered in it too. She continued to grind as her boyfriend spasmed, his cock now far too sensitive to deal with the contact. Sir leant down to kiss her,

"Good girl, you managed that far faster than I thought you would. He was obviously very excited from all that cocksucking."

She just smiled at him, happy with his praise and hoping that this was leading to her own release.

"I can see the 'Please Sir can I cum' in your eyes you cutie. Lie down on the rug."

She couldn't have moved faster. Sir knelt by her legs and stripped off the sodden panties, turning to his other sub he spoke,

"Open wide."

He obeyed and Sir pushed them in, folding them so that his Sub got a mixture of his own cum and her thick juice. It was a very potent mixture, excitement and submission in one mouthful. Kissing his sub on the cheek, Sir whispered in his ear,

"You just sit there and watch, I'm going to make her cum and then cum again."

Sir turned around with an evil grin on his face, she had no idea what he was about to do. Sir lay down on the rug with her, his face centimetres from her quivering pussy. He flicked his tongue at her exposed clit. She jumped and gasped. He held her legs firmly and sucked on her puffy, open labia. She whimpered at the teasing, trying to move her hips to get him back onto her clit. She couldn't, Sir was holding her too firmly.

"If I make you cum I'm not going to stop until you cum again. Are you sure you want to?"

She pouted at him, the decision impossible. She needed this release, but afterwards she'd be an incoherent mess, every touch on her body setting her senses on fire. Her tongue was trapped between her lips, Sir could see her chewing on it as she desperately looked for a way out of this choice. Sir stopped licking her.

"So you want me to stop then?"

"No Sir," she whispered, "Please make me cum Sir."

"Twice?"

"Please make me cum twice Sir."

Sir brought her head to his and kissed her as he buried two fingers inside her. Curving them slightly forward he started to roll his thumb across her hard clit. He could feel her legs flex against him as he held her, hand cradling her head. Sir nuzzled open her unbuttoned shirt and bit her collarbone lightly, just enough to leave an imprint. Swirling his tongue, he kissed down onto her soft breast, working all around her nipple before finally sucking it into his mouth, gently playing his teeth across it. He could feel her getting closer, her squirming intensifying and pussy clenching more and more as she writhed under him. She grabbed his shoulders, her nails digging in as the edge approached. Sir strummed harder, his thumb pressing harder against her as his fingers moved in and out. It was a small movement, but where it needed to be, pushing the buttons she needed touching. Sir moved his mouth to her other breast, leaving a hard nipple behind. He gave the other the same treatment, his teeth getting rougher as she got closer. She was going to orgasm any moment now, he gripped harder with his thumb and finger, grinding her body between them. Her whimper turned to a guttural groan as she came, stealing gasps of breath between her body's surges. She pulsed for almost half a minute before her legs went limp.

Sir removed his hand from between her legs. She smiled at him, thinking he'd decided to let her off the second. He hadn't. Sir's hand was away long enough to pick up and turn on the bullet. Buzzing, he pressed it to her body, clamping it between his palm and her clit. She reacted immediately, squealing as her legs flailed. Sir put his hand on the top of her chest, pinning her helplessly to the rug. He could see her stomach rippling as her body struggled to cope with the over-stimulation.

"Hush hush," he spoke soothingly in her ear, "It shouldn't be long until you cum again."

Sir nibbled on her ear, the sucking relaxing her slightly. She wrapped her arms around him, biting into his shoulder as her squeals turned to a scream. He could feel it, resounding through his flesh. Gradually it became less overwhelming, her legs starting to only shake rather than kick out as Sir's hand ground the vibrator against her. His thumb found the right button, and he turned the intensity up. She tensed against him, a high pitched whine coming from her mouth. Her shaking became more violent, the vibrations filling her world to the exclusion of all else. Sir turned and looked at her boyfriend. He was hard again from just watching, his cock bulging through his cum-stained tights. Sir smiled at him and then turned his attention back to the woman underneath him, turning the vibrator up another notch.

She was getting close to her second climax now, her breath coming in short gasps. The vibrator was really doing its job well, unrelenting stimulation, straight to her clit. Sir had it nestled between her swollen labia, sliding up and down in her juices but never breaking contact. This was building to a different kind of orgasm, one that wasn't a reaction to hours of foreplay, but to the vigorous buzz on her already turned-on body. It was a climax that she didn't have anywhere near as much control over. Sir could see this in the throes of her twitching body. All four limbs were randomly jerking as he massaged the vibe against her clit and he could see muscles all over her body moving under the skin, dragging her body in a dance of ecstasy. She couldn't last much longer. Sir flicked the vibrator to its maximum power; a sound like a swarm of angry bees filled the room, drilling into her mind as well as her nerves. The sensations overcame her, hurling her headlong into a violent orgasm and she totally lost control of her body. It was as though she was trying to simultaneously curl up into a ball and spread-eagle herself on the rug, the muscles acting incoherently to wrench her body through gushing waves of pleasure. Sir felt her juices trickle over his hand as her pussy clenched, the smell of it filling his nostrils as he sat up, one hand on her throat and the other keeping the vibrator pinned in place, continuing her spasms. This climax was longer than the last one, almost a minute of flailing within Sir's grip.

The room went quiet as Sir turned off the vibrator. All that was left was the noise of three people in various states of breathlessness. She undoubtedly had it worst, gasping to recover after every muscle in her body running amok; Sir had been fighting to hold her in place, his arms taking the worst of it. Her boyfriend was just turned on from watching, his cock straining again to burst free from its confinement. He'd have to wait until tomorrow for another release. Sir stroked her face tenderly, she grabbed his arm and held on, chest heaving. She needed the contact now more than ever, her body wouldn't obey her and was still flooded with a chemical rollercoaster. Sir lay down next to her, rolling her over and holding her close. She buried her face in his chest, not ready for the world just yet. Sir beckoned his other sub over to join the pile on the floor. He snuggled in, spooning her from the other side. She felt safe, sandwiched between two men. They both had their arms wrapped around her, cradling her still shaking body.

12