Two Conventioneers Ch. 01: The Setup

Story Info
My wife and I meet two conventioneers in a bar.
1.4k words
3.81
35.1k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers

This is the leadup to the clothes coming off...

*****

So one of our good friends is a jazz guitarist, who just had a milestone birthday (he's 50, just about my wife's and my age). He got a Friday night gig in a little bar in Fremont, just down the East Bay from where we live, and invited a bunch of his friends.

We drove down, and found his lovely Korean wife Cindy at a big table in the middle of the room. It was half full, but we assumed it was his party, so we grabbed some chairs between her and two women who looked like they worked at a bank (his day job).

We chatted with that, and were surprised to find that they weren't friends of Danny's - they were event planners, in town for a training, and just happened to stop in because the bar was down the street from their hotel.

I guess all our friends are too old to come out any more, because other than the band (six guys Danny played with regularly when he was trying to make living at it) and Cindy, his wife, we were the party.

My tiny Japanese-American wife decided that she'd be up to the task of carrying the whole celebration and went into Wild Woman mode, fueled by three (by my count) margaritas from the bar. She got two rounds for Cindy and the strangers, Debbie and Kim. I had my habitual two shots of Jameson's.

Over the two hours we sat there during the set, I watched Debbie and Kim, both because I'm a guy (OK, yes, if a women is between 25 - an age that seems to go up every year for me - and 50, I do wonder what they look like nude), and because I was trying to figure them out. I'd started by typing them as Brassy Southern Women - they were loud, wore lots of not-expensive jewelry, and knocked back their drinks. Then they started talking and it got more interesting.

Kim was from southern Illinois, and had wound up in Georgia for the job. She was unsure about how she felt about the South, and when I pointed out that she appeared to have assimilated pretty well, punched me in the arm.

Debbie was from the far outskirts of Atlanta (her "people" were moonshiners and squirrel-eaters, she explained), and was proud of her city and of her white-collar job. She was the most animated and interesting of the two, but Debbie was the prettier.

Kim had dirty-blonde hair down to her shoulders, a slight crook to her nose and a pointed chin. She wore slacks and a top that accentuated her high breasts and small round rear. Debbie had short dark hair, a neat wedge face and ample breasts offset by a slightly thick waist and hips under her long skirt. They were both in their late 30's - early 40's. To be honest, my wife Gail was probably 10 years older and far cuter - Japanese genes and a running habit will do that for you.

We support each other - she makes me run, and I make her lift. I ran hurdles and sprints in high school and college and still have a sprinter's build with thick thighs and big shoulders - a little thicker around the waist in middle age, but still pretty fit.

From time to time we support each other in sexual adventures as well. Gail tended much more to women than men, sexually - she just happened to fall in love with me.

The band moved to some danceable Herbie Hancock-like songs, and I grabbed Gail and pulled her toward the stage. She grabbed Kim and pulled her, and Kim in turn grabbed Debbie who made a show of resistance but finally came along.

Dancing to free jazz is among the least sexy things you can do with your body, so the four of us simply stood in front of the stage and bopped together like white people. Gail was bouncing back and forth between the women, leaning on one, then the other. She leaned on Kim and rolled her head down onto Kim's shoulder as I watched. Kim looked at me quizzically and I smiled and shrugged.

We ordered another round, and as the set ended, we finished up and I began to give Gail the "OK, let's go" sign.

Debbie caught me gesturing and said "C'mon, it's early!!"

I looked at Gail, "Tomorrow it's Saturday - trail running?"

Gail did a comical take looking broadly at me, looking at Kim and Debbie, then back at me.

"I guess not." I sheepishly replied. Debbie headed off for another round - Gail's 5th, the their 4th.

I stopped her "Guys, guys, let's get some air and then have some more drinks. Passing out at the bar is not my idea of a good time. There's like a dozen bars and restaurants on this street. Let's walk and drink."

Kim looked at me, slightly buzzed and unfocussed and abruptly laughed. "Lightweight"

"Always have been," I replied. "C'mon, let's go. Didn't you say your hotel was the Marriot down the street? It's about a mile - we can walk you there and stop at the bars along the way." I looked at Gail and said "We can grab a cab home from there and just leave the car."

We walked down the block toward the neon sign above another bar.

Gail came up beside me and softly said "Oh. Walk them to their hoootel," and looked up at me and grinned.

"You are such a little pervert," I whispered.

"Takes one to know one."

"$10 says it doesn't happen," I told her.

"$100," she replied.

"What do you know that I don't know?"

She crossed her arms and looked stern - her bluffing tell. "Are we betting or are you just going to be a big pussy?"

Just then Kim walked up. "He better not be a pussy!"

It was going to be an interesting night.

"What are you betting about?" she asked. I looked at Gail.

"Just a couple thing," I said.

"Oh, like are you going to have SEX?" Kim asked, her voice a little high and wobbly the way buzzed people are.

"No," I replied, going for it. "More like are you..."

That stopped her for a second. She straightened up.

"Are you guys, like, swingers or something?"

Gail looked at her. "No, that's a whole different thing. But sometimes we meet people..." and she let it trail off.

We could see Kim's mind working, so Gail stepped up to her, looked up at her and put her hand on her shoulder. "I like you. I like Debbie. Let's go have a few drinks and see what happens. Maybe we'll just drop you at your hotel. No expectations."

Kim was still digesting when Debbie walked up laughing and we all walked into the bar.

"C'mon! Let's go!!"

I walked to the bar and held up three fingers. "Three shots of Patron, a shot of Jameson, and a can of Red Bull."

The barmaid laughed and gave me a thumbs-up sign. Then she looked over my shoulder at the three women, heads together, talking, with Kim and Debbie leaning down so they could hear Gail, and looked at me quizzically.

"Out with the girls. I'm just the chauffeur."

She pushed the drinks across the table and took my cash. I managed to pick up all four drinks by pushing them together and took them across to the women.

"Red Bull?" They all asked. "Worried about staying up?" asked Debbie.

"Well, not the first couple times..."

"Oooooh!" said Gail as she shot her tequila. Debbie and Kim followed, and looked expectantly at me.

"A gentleman sips," I started and then the three of them cracked up.

I tipped my glass back and finished it and said "OK, why don't we go? Hotel or another bar?"

Gail pulled me out the door. "Oh, hotel."

I popped the top on the Red Bull and drank it as we walked. Gail walked beside me and reached into her purse and pulled out a little nylon bag. I saw a roll of condoms, and wondered why she'd brought it. She rummaged in it and handed me a pill. "Here, have a Cialis." I took the pill and chugged it with the last of the Red Bull. As the song goes, I'm not as good as I once was...

Two blocks later, we got to the hotel and walked into the lobby.

We'd been laughing and chatting, but as we got into the elevator we were all suddenly silent. We walked down the hall and stopped at their door.

"Everyone OK?" I asked.

kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers