Two Couples Meet RecHiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Tina looked at Jarod and said, "On the count of three, we take off the next article."

Even though the water was cold, my cock started to stand up as I watched Tina and Jarod strip off their clothes. I moved closer to Mary and reached down for her hand and put it on my growing cock. Mary knew what to do and started stroking my cock as it came to full attention.

Tina counted slowly, "One, two.........(some hesitation)......three."

All of us watched at Tina let her bra straps drop down her arms to reveal her navel orange sized tits. They were so firm and sat high on her chest without any sag what so ever. After dropping her bra Tina massaged her tits with her hands while looking around at all of us.

I know I was smiling from ear to ear watching Tina undress and poor Jake must have shot his load and he stood there with a limp dick. He

tried flopping it but it wasn't coming back to life.

Back to Tina and Jarod, they had agreed to sit down and take off their shoes and socks without a count so they were busy doing that.

Although I spend a lot of time at various nudist areas, and have seen many naked people of all ages, for some reason, this situation was making me very sexually stimulated. My cock was a rigid pole standing out in front of me. I looked down at my cock and then back at Mary and by unspoken mutual agreement, I moved my feet on the creek bottom and then moved Mary around in front of me and then she jumped up holding behind my neck with one hand and guiding my cock into her pussy with the other.

She slid all the way down my cock until I was buried deep inside her and she remained there as I turned us so we could watch Tina and Jarod.

They had finished with their shoes and socks and were once again standing sort of facing each other and sort of facing us.

Tina being the one in control again said, "On the count of three, we will take off our pants.

Ready, one, two and three, go."

Both of them unsnapped the snaps and then unzipped the zippers and with a final look at each other's face both started pushing their pants

down their legs. As you girls know, the elastic in your panties isn't strong enough to withstand a downward push of your outside pants without pulling your panties down along with the pants.

I marveled at Tina's small bouncing tits as she halted to pull her panties back up before she showed us too much. I will say she had a real nice round ass for what I saw of it.

Both Jarod and Tina stepped out of their pants and each kicked them off to the side. Now both cousins stood sort of facing each other in just their underwear. Neither had seen the other naked and both were doing their fair share of body assessment of each other.

In an almost non-existent voice, Tina whispered, "Are you ready for the last and final step Jarod?"

Jarod was looking straight at Tina's tits and said, "We have come this far, we might as well finish the job."

Mary broke the spell and said, Tina, why don't you get down on your knees and pull down Jarod's underwear for him and then he can get on his knees and pull down your panties."

Both of them looked at Mary as if she had two heads and I stood there and just shrugged my shoulders as if to say it didn't matter.

After a few moments of consideration, Tina got down on her knees and reached out to the top of Jarod's underwear. All of us could see that Jarod had a big lump in his underwear and after another few moments of hesitation, Tina pulled Jarod's underwear down to his feet. Before looking back up she asked Jarod to step out of them and then she tossed them on top of his other clothes.

Tina stayed on her knees and looked up and she was eye level with Jarod's cock was standing straight up in the air. Tina remained where she was and looked at it for a few moments without touching it.

Finally Tina rose to her feet, looking Jarod straight in the eyes, when she said, "It's your turn to take off my panties; I want you to know,

no one has seen my pussy since my mom and dad stopped bathing me many years ago. You are going to unveil me in front of not only your eyes but the eyes of these others. I want you to know, that I shave my pussy so when you take off my panties, you will see all of me without anything hidden. You are my most favorite cousin and I am glad that it will be you who will see my pussy first. I only ask that you go slowly and enjoy the moment as you view the most treasured part of my body."

All of us stood completely still and I know that Tina was giving her cousin Jarod a present that she had never thought she would give him.

Jarod seemed to fully understand the words Tina had just spoken and took her in his arms and hugged her for a couple of minutes, rocking back and forth with neither of them caring that Jarod's cock was trapped between them.

I have to tell you it was like watching a love story unfold before my very eyes. The love between these two cousins was very evident and now Tina was giving Jarod and opportunity he could treasure for the rest of his life.

The only sound that could be heard was the sound from the small waterfall behind us and the rushing waters as it flowed over the rocks to end up downstream. Mary had started moving up and down on my cock again and I know she was wet from sexual stimulation and not just because we were standing in the water. Mary pussy felt good as I pushed her hips away from me only to have her use

her leg muscles to pull herself back down on my cock.

Both of us looked at Tina and Jarod as Jarod kneeled in front of Tina and reached for the waistband of her panties. Jarod hooked his

thumbs under the elastic of each side of Tina's hips and started pulling down.

I know I was holding my breath as I watched what was going on and Mary's eyes were glued to them but she was back to fucking my cock full force. We were making title waves of our own as Jarod

slowly inched Tina's panties lower.

I didn't know where to look; I wanted to see her smooth round ass but at the same time, I love any female who will take the time to shave her pussy bald. I don't care how many bald pussies I have

seen, the next one is just as interesting to me as the very first one I ever saw.

From our position in the water, I saw the top of Tina's pussy when it came into view. Jarod halted his downward trek and gazed up at Tina. Looking into her eyes, he started to pull downward again until he got to the point where Tina had to open her legs so her panties would come loose between the tops of her thighs. Jarod

then looked down straight at Tina's hairless pussy. Jarod pushed Tina's panties lower until they were at her feet and she stepped out of them. Jarod brought her panties up to his nose and deeply inhaled the scent of his cousin's pussy.

Tina didn't move as Jarod smelled her panties. Finally Jarod tossed Tina's panties on her pile of clothes and looked back at his cousin's

beautiful pussy. Jarod reached out and put one hand on each of his cousin's thighs and pulled her closer to him. Tina was forced to take a step forward and this put her pussy about one inch from Jarod's face.

Again, Jarod looked up at his cousin Tina and then pushed her thighs apart making Tina move her feet further apart. At this point Tina was starting to tremble a little and I think it was more from the excitement of showing off her naked body for the first time than it was for nervousness.

Standing with her legs apart in front of Jarod, Tina knew her pussy was spread open and that Jarod would be able to see her most intimate parts.

Jarod looked up at Tina one last time and then leaned his face towards Tina's pussy and licked her slit. Tina jumped and reached down to cover her pussy and shield it from Jarod's tongue.

Tina started to close her legs but Jarod looked up at her and asked, "Please don't cover yourself or close your legs, you are my favorite cousin as well and since you have bestowed such a wonderful gift on me, I want to return at least a small portion of that gift to you."

After a short hesitation, Tina relaxed, moved her hand and parted her feet once more giving Jarod access to her virgin pussy. Jarod licked gingerly at first and then he tried to tongue fuck Tina.

Meanwhile, Mary and I were fucking steadily in the water watching the young couple of the flat rock. Mary made another suggestion to Tina telling her, "Lay down on my towel and lift your legs up and then he can really get his mouth on your clit."

At first Tina was hesitant to lay down, she was afraid that someone would fuck her if she did.

I called up to Jake and told him to come down into the water so it would only leave Tina and Jarod on the rock. Jake moved slowly but he finally came down by the water and looked at Mary and I fucking. Since they were only camp counselors in the same camp and not girlfriend/boyfriend I wasn't worried about Jake being jealous of me because I was getting more fucking from Mary than he was.

Up on the rock, Tina had laid down and Mary and told her to pick up her legs and hold them wide apart so her pussy would be open for Jarod to have access to her clit. Tina did as Mary instructed and I loved seeing that bald pussy and that little brown eye peeking out between her ass cheeks.

I told Mary I was getting close to cumming and she said, "Wait for me."

I looked back at Jarod licking Tina's pussy and that was the wrong thing for me to do because watching him lick his cousin's pussy made my cock start to erupt cum into Mary and with a groan I said, "I can't stop it, its cumming!"

Mary reached between us and rubbed her clit and started bucking on my cock from the force of her orgasm that needed only a small amount of stimulation before erupting. I braced myself and rode out the storm of Mary orgasm the best I could without losing my footing on the creek bottom.

Once again, Mary hugged me close as our orgasms subsided.

Our attention was drawn to the screeching, panting Tina as her orgasm which had built up deep down inside her and now started to explode causing her to shake and tremble. She clenched her slim legs on either side of Jarod's head and wouldn't let go of him. When her orgasm finished, she laid on the towel panting and

repeating over and over again, "Oh God that was good, I have never cum that hard before."

When everything had died down, Mary asked Tina, "Have you ever sucked a cock before?

Tina said, "No, this is the first time I have been naked in front of anyone and I have no sexual experience what so ever. All I know it what they teach in school and they don't teach about sucking a cock there."

Mary said as she slipped off my cock, "Jarod, if you want me to show Tina how to suck your cock, come over here and sit on the edge of the rock for me."

Mary said to Tina, "Come down here in the water and I will show you what to do."

Jarod moved to the edge of the flat rock and sat down with his feet over the edge and his cock right at mouth level for Mary.

Tina stood up and started walking to the side of the rock we used to get down into the water and as she walked I looked up and told her that she had a great body and that she should be very proud to let others see her naked.

Tina looked at me and said, "Thank you and I think you have a nice cock and I saw how well you use it."

I told Tina, "Thank you and I hope to keep using it for a long time to cumm." Everyone laughed as I said that.

Mary took great pleasure to show Tina the features of a male's cock. She explained things about a cock in such a clinical way she could

have been a doctor. Tina was like a sponge and soaked up every word Mary said. I was impressed that Mary knew so much about my male organ.

After she explained about Jarod's cock which she had held in her hand since she started talking, Mary moved her head forward and opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked the underside

of Jarod's cock and made his cock jump. Both girls giggled and Mary continued to lick then pop the whole head of Jarod's cock into her mouth and then make a popping sound as she pulled her lips back off his cock head.

Mary told Tina, "Cover your teeth like this when you are sucking his cock but you know, guys like for you to nibble gently on the ring at the base of their cock head."

Then Mary told Tina, "Watch how I do this and then you can take over and I will be here to help you."

Tina watched intently as Mary started to suck Jarod's cock alternating with some nibbles on the head of his cock. Mary pushed all of Jarod's cock into her mouth and kept it there as her lips rested on Jarod's pubic area. Then Mary showed Tina how to suck on the cock head and pump her hand up and down his cock.

Jarod started breathing hard so Mary stopped and told Tina to move into her place between Jarod's legs.

Tina was timid at first to touch her cousin's cock but then after some prompting by Mary, she wrapped her hand around it and held it up by her mouth.

In a matter of a few minutes, Mary had instructed Tina how to do a very good job sucking a cock. Tina did exactly as Mary instructed her to do, and it wasn't long before Jarod was breathing hard again and moving his hips in rhythm with the sucking and pumping motion of Tina.

Mary noticed that Jarod was on the verge of cumming so she said to Tina, "He's going to start squirting his cum in your mouth soon so I want you to start swallowing as soon as you feel the first spurt. You don't want to let good cum go to waste."

Within thirty seconds Tina felt the first squirt of cum in her mouth and did her best to keep swallowing as more and more sperm shot out of Jarod's cock. Tina didn't want to fail on her first blowjob and she was determined to finish her cousin off for the first time like he had done for her.

When Jarod stopped moving, Tina pulled off the end of his cock and turned with a big smile on her face and asked Mary, "Did I do that right?"

Mary leaned over and gave Tina a hug and said, "Yes lil sister, you did a very good job for the first time out."

I had been standing around watching all this and I wanted to get a close up view at Tina's pussy. Not being a very bashful person I looked at Tina and asked, "Tina do you want to have another

orgasm from someone who has some experience making females cum and cum hard?"

Tina looked at me and said, "I came here a virgin and I want to leave here a virgin. And I don't have any experience in sex and I am willing to learn more. If you promise not to fuck me, I would love to have someone lick my pussy."

I said to Tina, "Get up on the flat rock and bring a towel to the edge and lay down on it with your ass on the edge of the rock. That way I am down here in the water and my cock won't be anywhere near your pussy."

Tina relaxed a little but was still excited that she was going to have another person lick her pussy and make her cum without fear of that person taking her prized possession, her virginity.

Tina moved quickly and laid the towel down and got into position with her ass on the edge of the flat rock. Her pussy was right in front of my face and I turned to Mary and asked, "Doesn't her pussy look so delicious?"

Mary said, "I wouldn't mind having a lick or two of that pussy myself."

I looked at Mary and asked "Do you want firsts or sloppy seconds?"

Mary smiled as me and said, "Both, but I will start this if you don't mind."

I stepped aside to give Mary access to this lovely virginal pussy before our lips. I have always loved to watch a female take proper care of another female and over the years I have also learned that it is far better to lick it than stick it. Females appreciate someone who can make

them have orgasm orally as well as through intercourse.

Mary was bringing Tina to a fever pitch when she looked at me and asked, "Do you think you can finish what I started?"

Stepping between those beautiful slim legs, I went to work without a word and within minutes Tina was having an earth shattering orgasm and her ass bounced up and down and I attached my lips

to her clit and sucked it into my mouth and gently nibbled on it with my teeth while moving my tongue over the sensitive end of it. Tina

bounced on the rock until I thought she would be black and blue in the morning.

Tina finally reach down to push my head away from her pussy but I know that there is at least one if not two more orgasms left when a female tries to push me away.

Staying in my place between Tina's legs, I continued my assault on her clit. I was able to get one more orgasm out of her before she started begging me to stop. With a few final licks I gave up the ship and stepped back with a smile on my face that no one could wipe off. I knew I had done a good job for this young lady.

All of us got out of the water and up on the flat rock. Mary and I helped Tina get up and move back on the rock. At first both Jarod and Tina were sitting with their legs closed until Mary spoke up and said, "Hey I want to see that nice cock and sweet pussy so open them legs so I can see some good stuff."

Tina was the first to move and her lovely red pussy came into view.

Jarod was a little slower and didn't move until Mary reached over and pushed one of Jarod's knees to the side. Then Jarod let his legs flop open so Mary could look at his cock.

We talked about a lot of things that afternoon. Jarod and Tina learned how to give each other pleasure which both of them vowed to continue now that they have already done it to each other.

One other thing that came out of this afternoon of unexpected pleasure was the friendship we formed which holds true even today. We traded email addresses and then made plans to get

together again the very next day at the same water hole but that's another story for another day.

*********

**Thank you for taking time to read my story.

**Please let me know what you think by using the features below. Please vote and rate my story and if you have some feedback, I would like to hear from you.

Feedback and comments are welcome and I read each and every one whether it's posted here on site or emailed to me. Emailed comments, unless sent anonymously, will receive a reply.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers
12