From Swapping to Hotwife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife flirts and things happen quicker than expected.
1.5k words
4.34
94.4k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly thought that I would be able to let Rob fuck me and then I would be satisfied. If it was to happen again, it would be nice, but if not, I had had someone other than my husband pleasure me, and I would be content. Well it was nothing like that. I could not get the evening out my mind. I would be sitting at work and feel my panties moisten just remembering. At times, I swear I could still feel him inside me. It was driving me crazy.

Michael is a man's man. He is sporty, fit and good looking. Even though he is older than me by more than ten years, I am sure that he would put many men younger than him to shame. He is someone that we have known for a few years and I had often skirted the idea of the two of us alone, usually when I was alone and my fingers could massage my clit without any interruptions. This had always turned out to have pleasant results.

We only really saw Michael and his wife at parties and had only been to their house a few times, so when he invited us around again, we jumped at the opportunity. Steve knew how I felt about Michael and often teased me about it, joking about watching Michael ravish me, knowing it would make me blush, and also make me incredibly horny. This time he had other plans.

As it was hot, I had chosen a cotton dress and sandals and just before we were due to leave, Steve came up behind me and ran his hands down my arms, over my waist and under my dress.

'Let's leave these behind,' he whispered into my ear, as his thumbs slipped between the waistband of my panties and my hips. I felt him slide down against my back as his hands slid my panties down my thighs and legs. Suddenly the room was a lot warmer, as if I had stepped into a sauna. My legs were weak at his touch and I had to support myself against the wall as I battled to step out of my panties. As I reached for him, he backed away smiling.

'We are going to be late.'

As I walked to the car, I felt warm gentle gusts of wind rising beneath my dress, softly brushing my moistening vulva. The trip to Michael's house was torture. Every bump in the road aroused me further, so by the time we arrived, the seat of my dress was wet and stuck to the lower parts of my buttocks. Walking to the door, I pulled the skirt away from my buttocks, hoping it would dry.

Michael met us at the door and gave me one of his hugs that pressed every part of my upper abdomen against his. Deep inside my breasts an aching began. It was soon surging towards my nipples, hardening them against his chest. His lips briefly pressing against mine, greeting me. Teasing me. Letting me go, he stepped aside and ushered us through to the pool area. Simone was outside and stood up to greet us. After the formalities, the four of us settled down around the table and chatted. When the guys got up to go and swim, I offered to help Simone inside with the preparation of the dinner, but she assured me that she had everything under control, and left me to watch the guys. Turning to face them, I accidently, on purpose, left my legs slightly apart. Steve was first to notice and smiled at me. Michael had been swimming laps and stopped directly in front of where I was sitting. As he lifted his head out the water, I could see by the look on his face that he had also noticed. Like a deer in headlights, his eyes remained transfixed between my legs. I had already been blushing when I saw Steve had noticed, and now I could feel a hot flush rising up my neck and spreading over my face. Finally Michael looked away, but only after looking up at my face. Pretending not to notice, I continued sipping my drink.

The guys were climbing out the pool when Simone came out to tell us that she quickly had to go to the shops. I offered to go with, but she told me to sit and relax. The guys joined me back at the table, sitting across from me. Michael was battling to make eye contact with me and when I stood up and asked if I could pour myself another drink, he offered to show me where everything was. Their kitchen and lounge is separated by a serving area, so from the kitchen you look into the lounge and outside at the table we had been sitting at.

'The clean glasses are up there,' Michael said pointing at the cupboard above my head.

As I stretched up, raising myself onto my toes to reach the glass, Michael moved in behind me. I felt him press against my back and reach around and cup my breasts. I was still on my toes and nearly dropped the glass. His strong hands began massaging my breasts and dropping back onto my feet, I tried to turn, but there was no room. He had me pressed in the corner between the serving area and the stove. My nipples swelled as he continued to knead my aching breasts and I could feel him hardening against my ass.

'It is not nice to tease,' he whispered into my ear.

'Who says I was teasing?' I replied covering his hands with mine. Grabbing the fingers of his right hand in mine, I guided it down between my legs. He briefly fumbled trying to lift the skirt of my dress, but soon his warm fingers slid over my bald mound and between my vulva.

'You are so fucking wet,' he said softly trying to get his fingers inside of me.

Opening my legs, his fingers slid further between my legs and I gasped as two of his fingers entered me. Reaching behind me, I blindly tried to pull down his shorts. As his fingers slid deeper inside me, he released my left breast and untied his shorts. I was able to slide his shorts over his hips as he guided is cock out. I could feel it pressing against my ass and I wanted it. I didn't know how much time we had, but I was ready for him to fuck me. Reaching down, I grabbed the skirt of my dress with my hands and flipped it up so my ass was fully exposed. He didn't need me to explain and as his fingers slid out of me, I turned so that I was leaning over the serving area and placed my hands on the flat surface. Parting my legs, my wet lips were parted like the wake of a boat, as the tip of his cock pressed between them. As he moved closer, the tip of his cock found the opening of my cunt, and without any hesitation, he sunk his full length deep inside me.

Caught off guard, I gasped and my hands slipped and I collapsed on the counter top. My aching breasts squashed against the hard surface. I felt him pulling back, so I wrapped my fingers over the edge of the counter and held on, preparing for the next thrust. As he plunged forward, I was able to support myself. Then he began to fuck me. Each thrust felt deeper and I could feel the tip of his cock brushing against my cervix. I had never felt so filled. Looking up, I could see the back of Steve, still sitting at the table, waiting for us to return. It was so erotic being fucked twenty feet from my husband and he had no idea. Michael now held me by my hips and as his tempo increased, I lost it. My back involuntarily arched upwards as I let out a silent scream. My hips began to shudder and then press back against Michael's thrusting hardness, trying to drive him deeper inside me. My legs were weak and gave way but Michael held me like a fuck doll, slamming himself in and out of me. I was groaning and panting as his cock smashed against the wall of my cervix, over and over. Then it was his turn. The slowing down, the twitching.

'Don't you dare fucking pull out of me until you have cum,' I begged, looking back at him over my shoulder.

Apparently that was what he had been waiting for. One last deep thrust, a twitch and then the pulsing began as he began spraying the inside of my cunt with his cum. It was the first time I had ever felt cum spraying inside of me and as he pulled out, I felt the thick dollops of our juices begin to run down the inside of my legs.

'Excuse me,' I said brushing past him to go and clean up.

'I though you guys had gone to buy the drinks,' Steve said when we re-joined him at the table.

'Michael was just helping me mix them properly,' I said smiling at him.

We had just made it.

Simone returned just as we had sat down.