Two Cousins in One Room Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins decide to stay together and aunt tricked nephew.
10.7k words
4.43
70.8k
55

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime in the night I woke up thinking Aunt May was in bed with me rubbing my dick to find Sandy still in bed next to me and her leg was resting on my hard dick and every little bit, she moved her leg down and back up, then just let it rest there for a few minutes before she repeated the same leg movement again.

I could feel Sandy's tits pressing into my chest and side with my arm still around her with my hand on her sexy round butt. She had her head resting on my shoulder which I was able to smell her hair that smelt like Violets.

The next time I woke up I felt movement, which is what woke me up. Sandy had lifted her head and when I opened my eyes she was looking at me, "Good morning handsome. I hope you slept well like I did."

"Yes I slept pretty well really."

"I see that someone is awake long before I was even." reaching down with her hand as she moved her leg off to my side and started stroking my hard dick with her hand.

"You kept him awake all night I believe, with your leg rubbing him every few minutes through the night."

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know I was doing that. I do know how good it feels though." then she rose up and put her leg over me to straddle me, then she guided my dick into her pussy with her hand and then she slowly sat down on me, siding my dick into her bald pussy.

"Oh god baby, your pussy feels so damn good."

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy I just couldn't let you out of bed before putting your cock in my pussy. I'm so wet for your cock that I have to have it before we go and eat breakfast."

"Your pussy is so fucking hot and tight that I'm not going to last very long before it lets loose of my cum and fills you up again." reaching up and squeezing her tits with my hands as she rod my dick.

"Good, I want you to cum in my pussy and fill it up. That is why I'm fucking you right now." using her hands for balance on my chest as she bounced up and down at a steady speed that wasn't real slow or very fast.

Without realizing it I was flexing my hips to match her up and down strokes. What made me notice that I was pushing into her pussy when she was on the down stroke was when she moaned out, "Yes baby, fuck me, just like that."

"Oh fuck me baby, I'm going to cum in your tight pussy. Oh there it is sexy." just as the first rope of cum shot out of my dick into Sandy's pussy.

"Yes baby fill my pussy up with your cum." as she speeded up and then I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my dick as the second rope of cum shot out of my cock, "I feel your cum baby. I'm cumming too. Fuck you made me cum already." as she dropped all of her weight down on me forcing my dick into her pussy as far as we could get it with me pushing up into her pussy.

When the two of us finally quit cumming, she lay over on top of me and rested her head on my chest. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my lower chest while she lay over on me.

When we finally got our breath back, "Oh baby I love having your cum and cock in my pussy. For me there is nothing like a quickie to get the day started off right. This way later, whether with me or mom, you should last longer as well, when we'll want more than a quickie. It will more than likely be mom that you'll be in bed with instead of me, since I'm going with Aunt Kandy shopping."

"Oh? Is this shopping trip for you or for my mom?"

Looking into my eyes, "It's for both of us. Your mom needs some sexy clothes and I need to get something sexy to wear just for you myself."

"You had on really sexy clothes yesterday evening. I do admit that mom needs to wear sexy clothes too, instead of those big baggy clothes that she all ways wears."

"What is the least amount of clothing have you seen your mom in, that is real sexy looking?"

"It's a toss-up between a one piece bathing suit and a summer dress that stopped three inches above her knees. Other than that all she wears around the house is baggy shorts with legs covering half of her thighs or more."

"Well today that is all going to stop and she's going to start wearing sexy clothing so she can start feeling beautiful and sexy again."

"I just wish she would start feeling better about herself and even talk to me more than she does. You know it smells like someone has or is, fixing breakfast and I need to use the restroom before I go in and eat some of that good cooking I smell."

"I need to use it too now that you mention it. Let's go to the bathroom together then we can go to the kitchen together. I want us to spend as much time together before your mom and I leave to go shopping."

"I better grab me a pair of shorts or boxers right quick." as I slid over to the edge of the bed.

"Why? Mom and I all ways eat breakfast in the nude so why should you?"

"My mom may not like the idea of me being nude in front of her and others." as Sandy took my hand and led me through the door leading to her restroom.

"I bet when we get to the kitchen she'll be as nude as we are right now if I know my mom like I do."

"And what happens if I get a hard-on seeing your mom and my mom nude for the first time. Hell, just thinking about it is making my dick hard." Sandy walked around till I had my back to the toilet not letting me turn around to face the toilet.

"Mmm, I would love to sit on your cock while we eat breakfast. I would say it'll be the best seat in the house if you ask me. Now sit down and spread your legs out so I can sit down on the toilet with you."

As I sat down and with my growing dick from thinking about mom and Aunt May being nude in the kitchen, "I don't know about that but I'm not going to go find a hard dick to sit on just to test your thought and that is for sure." I noticed my dick was sticking upward and before I could even try to push it down ward for me to pee, Sandy straddled my legs and started sitting down with her butt on the toilet seat ring and her legs draped over my legs, while pushing my hard dick down with her hand.

"Good I'm glad for that. Now mom and Aunt Kandy may want to test it out to see if I'm right or not." sliding close enough for her pussy and butt to cover my hard dick and removing her hand from between us, "Now pee for me baby."

"That might take me a little bit to get started since it's the first time a sexy woman has ever been in the bathroom at the same time I'm trying to pee."

"If you don't start pretty quick I'll pee all over your cock."

"Go ahead. My dick needs to be washed off anyway." then I felt the warm yellow stream of Sandy's pee start flowing over my hard dick causing me to start peeing as well.

"Oh fuck me baby. Your cock is liberating on my clit as you're peeing." I could feel the back side of my thighs being splattered due to Sandy peeing on my hard cock.

"This is a first for me sexy. I must say though, it sure feels good."

When both Sandy and I finished peeing Sandy lifted herself up some making me think she was done peeing but then she took a hold of my hard cock and stuck it into her wet tight pussy as she sat back down with my dick in her pussy, "Oh yes baby, your big hard ass cock feels so damn good stuck up in my pussy. I'm so close to cumming from just having your cock vibrate on my clit like that." then Sandy started lifting up then sliding down on my dick.

"Sandy, Roger, breakfast is ready to eat. You two better come on in and get it." we heard Aunt May call from the kitchen doorway.

"Oh darn. Sorry about not being able to finish us off." Sandy said as she stood up, "Here we better clean your cock off before we head to the kitchen." getting the water adjusted in the sink as I stood up and flushed the toilet.

Sandy had lathered up her hands with soap and started rubbing them all over my hard dick till she had my dick washed, then she started rinsing the soap off with a wet washrag. When Sandy finished washing and rinsing my hard dick off, she took a towel and dried my dick off then dried her hands off and as she hung the towel back up, "Your all cleaned up for breakfast now." taking my hand and leading the way toward the kitchen.

Stepping into the kitchen with Sandy holding my hand I saw mom and Aunt May sitting at the table putting syrup over their pancakes and both women were nude as the day they were born, as Sandy and I are.

"Mmm, Kandy doesn't that look good enough to eat there too."

Mom's mouth just dropped open for a moment before she uttered a sound, "Uh uh... That... is... May! That is my son! I don't ... think he wants... me to lo... look at his package like that."

"Go ahead mom because I must say you look sexy as all get out setting there in the nude like that. I'm going to have a hard time keeping my eyes off of you your so sexy and hot looking. I wish I could've seen you look this good every morning a long time ago. I'm going to enjoy looking at you, Aunt May, and at Sandy, with the three of you looking so sexy hot, so go ahead and look all you want to at me too."

"There you have it Kandy. I would say you look like candy in your son's eyes, so why not look at the candy your son's providing for you to look at." Aunt May said, as I pulled out a chair for Sandy to sit in, then pushed the chair up under her as she sat down at the table, then I took a seat in the chair next to Sandy putting me between Sandy, and May, across from mom.

Sitting there eating my breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon, I noticed that mom's tits are smaller than May's tits are. Mom has what looks to be a D cup size and May's looks to be a double D cup size. Mom's nipples were the size of a Nickle with quarter size areolas around the nipples. May's nipples looked to be just a tiny bit smaller with quite a bit more Areolas around her nipples.

Both mom and May's tits seem to sag about the same but not a lot, with their nipples pointing straight out in front of them and I also noticed, that right after Sandy and I stepped into the kitchen and sat down at the table, mom's nipples and May's nipples had gotten hard and looked to be sticking out about an inch, on both women. The areolas on both women were a light pink but the nipples are a darker pink unlike Sandy's darker brown areolas and nipples.

When we finally finished eating and we each took our own plates and silverware to the sink and rinsed them off and put them in the dishwasher, I got to see mom had a full bush all most but she did have it trimmed at the edges for her bikini line and Aunt May, had a wide landing strip that stopped one inch away from the top of her slit. I could see pussy juices were about to drip off of May's pussy lips and mom's pubic hair was wet around her pussy lips where mom didn't trim or shave her pussy lips.

"Anyone else wants more coffee besides me?" asked Aunt May as she picked up her coffee cup that sat on the table.

"That sounds good to me." answered mom as she turned from the dishwasher.

"Yes, same here." I answered as I sat my plate in the dishwasher.

"You should know I'll take a second cup mom."

"Yes I knew you would but it still doesn't hurt to ask in case you might change your mind. Besides I didn't know if Kandy and Roger wanted more coffee or not." picking up the coffee pot from the maker and turning toward the table with the pot.

"I know mom. I was just giving you a hard time is all."

"I know of someone else that could give me the hard time I would really love to have, that is in this room right now." as May stepped up to the table with the coffee pot and started filling cups up, that sat at everyone's spot on the table.

"May! How dare you talk like that in front of Roger to make him turn three shades of red?"

"Oh Kandy, I saw you checking him out yourself. Now be honest. Is he bigger than his dad or not?"

"I'm wonder about that myself sometimes too." I just asked out of the clear blue.

"Why ask me in front of him May? Besides Roger, I wouldn't want to hurt your ego if it were smaller than your dad's."

"Now was that being honest when you said 'if it were smaller'?"

"Yes May I'm being honest."

"I told you Roger you had a big ass cock." Sandy piped in.

"Sandy! You are so much like your mother I see. Or should I say I hear?"

"She has my traits, which is for sure."

"Do wish you could've stayed home now or are you still glad you came with me?" mom asked me as she looked over at me, just before she picked up her cup to take a drink.

"I'm glad that I came with you still. At home I wouldn't get to see just how beautiful you three women are sitting around this table right now. I knew you had to be beautiful but didn't know how beautiful till I stepped into the kitchen this morning. Till this morning I didn't know just how beautiful Aunt May is all though I did have an idea by the way she dresses and I didn't know how much of you look or don't look like Aunt May. I've all ways wondered how much you two looked alike or how different you two looked, with the way your all ways dressing back home. Now I know."

"Do you think one is sexier than the other or just the same?" Sandy asked looking at me.

"Wow Sandy! You are a lot like your mom here. I would say they are running neck and neck in the sexy department. The next thing one of you may ask me is which one of the two has the tighter pussy or out of the three of you, who has the tighter pussy. Am I right?"

"Maybe after you had that hard thing in the three of us may be." piped in Sandy with the answer.

"That will be a good question to ask if you do happen to get into all three of us." Aunt May piped in.

"Me, and my big mouth." I whispered to myself.

"I can't say it's a big mouth Roger but I must say, it is a very talented mouth for sure."

"Oh do tell." May piped in just holding her cup up with both of her hands looking at Sandy.

"I don't think I need to hear any details here. Especially, since I haven't had a mouth eating my pussy out, for quite some time now."

"Talk about not needing to hear any details and you just gave out more details in front of me than you would back when I asked you to talk to me, when I knew something was wrong long before now."

"Oh, sorry son didn't mean to."

"Roger does know how to eat pussy for sure. He made me cum more with his mouth than any other guy I've been with in my life. But then he did the same with his big ass cock he has there too."

"I've wanted to feel that big cock in pussy for some time now myself. I just didn't know how big it was till this morning though." added Aunt May.

"I must say I found out last night just how big it is and it does go in so fucking deep in my pussy too. I cannot describe just how good it felt in my pussy but damn, it felt better than any guy I've fucked to date and hope, Roger keeps fucking me too."

"Oh yeaa, I never want to stop fucking your tight ass pussy either."

"Okay I've heard enough I believe for one morning."

"Are we making you horny Kandy baby?" May asked mom, then taking a drink of her coffee with a shit eating look toward mom.

"Oh hush. You know what the deal is with me May. Nothing has changed since you and I were able to last talk to each other."

"Now Aunt Kandy, if you think about it, you'll know it is no different for mom and me to be with Roger than it would be for you and him to do the same thing."

"Now how is it no different?"

"In a sense with us it's all most like being brother and sister with you two being sisters. With you and mom coming from the same two parents it is like my mom is his mother as you are his mother except she married a different man than you did which is the only part of mine and his DNA that are different but you and mom's DNA is the same through and through with the two of you having the same mom and dad. So if you and mom both have sex with Roger is like having sex with his mom with the two of you because of your DNA and mom's DNA being the same."

"The only difference I see is personalities. Aunt May is more outgoing and you mom, are more reserved and shy. That will be the point one percent that will keep it from being a one hundred percent on the DNA print out sheet you would receive if the two of you, were to go be tested to see if you two are truly sisters or not."

"It may not say that in those words but it would be in the numbers for sure." added Sandy.

"You two sure make a hard case."

"You mean the three of us don't you. Because Sandy and Roger are both right by all means sis."

"Okay all three of you then. I'm going to go get dressed to be ready to go shopping with Sandy." standing up with her cup and walking over to the dishwasher and sink.

"I need to be getting dressed to go myself."

"As sexy as Roger says I am, I really don't think the mail man wants to see me answer the door in the nude, so I better go get dressed too because he is do any time now."

"In that case I better go get dressed myself then." as I stood up with my cup.

"This is Sunday. The mail doesn't run today does it?" Sandy asked opening the dishwasher door.

"I'll take that." May said as she reached over and took a hold of my cup as I stood up. "Oh yes, that is right. I done forgot that this is Sunday. For some reason I was thinking it was Saturday." taking her cup and my cup to the dishwasher.

"Okay thank you Aunt May but you didn't have to do that for me."

"It's my pleasure."

"Come with me Roger to help me pick out a sexy out fit to wear shopping with your mom today if you would." as Sandy walked by the table and I stepped around toward the kitchen entrance.

I had put on just a pair of jeans myself and Sandy had put on a short blue skirt that only came down to about three inches below her butt cheeks and a white button up blouse leaving the top three buttons unbuttoned with a white lace bra under the blouse. Then she put on blue nylon stay up stockings with the top of the stockings barely visible under the short skirt.

Once Sandy and mom were gone and it was just Aunt May and myself at the house I found May out in the back yard in a two piece bathing suit doing some weeding in a flower bed around the patio deck.

The first thing I noticed about Aunt May's swimsuit is the top barely contained her double D tits and I could see the outer part of her areolas and the nipples were trying to push the material of the suit away from the tits. The second thing I noticed about her swim suit is on the bottom part of the front panel barely covered the wide landing strip on the sides but the top part of her pubic hair was sticking out above the panel.

Stepping out onto the patio deck and closing the door behind me, "Is there anything I can do to help you with Aunt May?"

"All that is left to do when I'm done here is to rake up what I pulled out of here and toss them in that compost over there." Then she reached up and untied her top and took it off and tossed it toward the deck, "Since you're shirtless I figured I can go topless too."

"Okay. I can rake up the weeds you pulled and put them in the compost for you." as I stepped over to where she had the rake propped up at.

When I turned and started raking the weeds up that Aunt May had pulled out of her flower garden I saw the back side of her swimsuit bottom which was just a string going from a string waist band down between her butt cheeks under her toward the front panel.

When Aunt May finished weeding the flower garden, she then stood up giving me a full view of the string running down between her butt cheeks and between part of her pussy lips before it attached to the front panel of her bathing suit bottoms. I right then had to adjust my dick so I could finish raking and then bend over to pick up the bundle of weeds and take them out to the compost.

Once everything was put away Aunt May and I went in and washed our hands, then we grabbed a beer each and went back out to the patio deck and sat in the lounge chairs to relax and soak up some sun, "Why don't you take your jeans off and I'll take my bottoms off so we can get an all over tan."