Two Cousins in One Room Ch. 03

Story Info
Roger and Kandy are done.
4.7k words
4.38
49.7k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siting at the supper table with Cousin Sandy on one side and Aunt May on the other side of me, with the three of us eating in the nude and mom, across the table from me fully dressed in her usual baggy clothes, which is shorts that cover half of her thighs and a sweat shirt that is two sizes too big for her, was a little bit on the odd side of things. We did make small talk though that did include mom in the conversation as we ate our supper.

When we all finished eating supper and the kitchen was cleaned up we all went to the living room and sat down like were going to watch a movie on the television but before the television was turned on, "Mom I have some news that I'm not sure if you're going to like or not."

"Just spit it out then."

"I'm not going back home with you when you decide to leave here. I'm going to stay and start looking for a job first thing in the morning."

"Are you sure it will be the first thing Roger?" Aunt May asked me with a grin to break the tension in the room.

"Putting it that way, it may be the second or third thing I do then." I replied with a grin.

"Does this have anything to do about you and me?"

"A tiny bit of it does. I love the fact that at least two sexy beautiful women wants to be close to me but you don't want to look sexy or beautiful for me or any other man, which is understandable and you think you can change dad. You have another think coming. You don't want to open up and talk to me about anything that is bothering you, which in turn I wouldn't open up and tell you what was bothering me so much either. Just talking to me, you and I could've been a lot closer even without the sex part or the dressing part even but you don't want to be close to your own son so, I'll just stay with the two women that want to become close to me and me with them. I may be a boy to you but I am over eighteen which makes me more than a man now, I think. You want to look sloppy and live a sexless life, you just go on down the road and do so but I'm not going to stick around where I'm not wanted, as you make me feel so, I'm going to stay here."

"You sound like one of those men that want me to stay nude, barefoot, and pregnant, all the time. I will..."

"See you won't even listen to me or at least listen to all the words I say either. Had I said anything of that sort, I would just tell you to take those clothes off right here and now and lay down on that couch with your legs spread but, I didn't say that. That is the other reason you and I can't get as close as a mother and son could be, that other people would look at as normal mother and son love."

"How dare you talk to me like that? I will not take my clothes off for you and lay on this couch for you to fuck me in front of any one or alone, so you better back off." as she stood up and went to the bedroom.

"I'm done talking to closed ears Aunt May. I'm sorry about her closed ears and I apologize to you too Sandy."

Aunt May slid over next to me and took my hand in her hand, "Don't worry about it Roger. You did nothing wrong. Is that how she is when you two are at home and you try to tell her something in like manner?"

"Yes it is. I give up on trying to talk to her and it may take me a little bit to get used to talking to someone that is willing to talk with me and listen to me in return."

"She used to never be like that before she married your dad. He really has done something to her to make her change and not listen to every word said to her. Any idea as to when she changed like that?"

"I have no idea."

"I'm going to go see if I can get her to talk to me as to why she is like that with you."

"I do wish I knew why myself." as Aunt May stood up and started toward the bedroom.

When Aunt May let go of my hand, Sandy took a hold of my hand, "Mom seems to have a way to get women to talk and with them being sisters, I think mom can do the same thing with Aunt Kandy."

"It seems that Aunt May is the only person that mom will talk to no matter what the subject is."

Sandy and I sat on the couch making out with each other and feeling each other up and I ended up making her cum with my fingers in her hot, wet, tight pussy, and she made me cum and took it all in her mouth by giving me a hand job as well as a blowjob, and by the time Aunt May came back out of the bedroom an hour later, Sandy and I lay in a sixty nine with her on top of me, sucking my hard cock and me, tongue fucking her, "Do you want some of this fuck stick mom?"

"I'll wait for it. Is that pussy good and sweet Roger?"

"Yes it is, do you want to have a taste of it?"

"I think I will at least sample it to see if it taste as good as mine does." kneeling down beside us as I lifted a leg up to make it easier for her to reach Sandy's bald pussy to taste it.

When Aunt May gave Sandy's bald pussy a lick, Sandy let out a moan then Aunt May took a second lick before sitting back up and stood up, "Mm, Sandy your pussy does taste like mine does. Roger said your pussy was sweet like mine is, and he is right for sure."

I went back to eating out Sandy's pussy as Sandy said, "I know that you taste sweet too."

"How do you know that?"

"To day when you two had sex and he came to my bedroom afterwards and before he could go to the bathroom to clean up, I gave him a suck and I could taste you on him and it was sweet." then Sandy went back to sucking my dick again.

"Oh, I see, so someone was dirty was he?" with a sexy voice and a grin.

"She asked for it, so what can I say." going back to licking Sandy's pussy and making her moan.

"Oh fuck I'm about to cum again, shit."

"Give it to him baby. You know he wants to taste it, just like you want to taste his."

"Yes I just had a taste of his a little bit... OH FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING BABYYYY."

"That's it baby give it to him."

I got a mouth full of Sandy's cum in my mouth as she squirted cum all over me and the couch and I tried to catch all of it in my mouth but, it was so much I couldn't get it all.

When Sandy finally quit cumming she hopped up and crawled down and lined her pussy up with my dick and sat down on it, sticking my cock to the hilt, in her pussy.

As soon as the head of my cock was in as far as it would go Sandy started bouncing up and down on my dick at a good speed and after just a couple of strokes her cum squirted out from around my cock, "OH FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN, SHIT. Keep fucking me baby. Don't you stop till you cum in my fucking hot ass pussy."

I was flexing my hips to fuck up into Sandy's soaking wet tight pussy meeting each of her down strokes with and up stroke of my own, "Oh fuck baby your fucking pussy feels so damn good on my fucking cock. Your pussy is so fucking tight and wet."

"Fuck that pussy baby. Fuck that hard ass cock. Watching Roger's dick slide into your pussy looks so damn hot."

"I can't stop cumming." then Sandy just sat down on me and lay over between my legs breathing hard.

When Sandy finally calmed down some she sat up, "Oh fuck. Either you need to fuck me doggy style or from on top of me."

I then managed to get up behind Sandy and as soon as I had her on her hands and knees, I started fucking her again from behind, "Oh yes fuck me baby. Don't stop fucking me baby."

"That's the way to fuck that pussy."

"I'm going to keep fucking you from now on baby. I'll even fuck your mother's pussy even when I'm not fucking your pussy. I'll keep fucking you as long as you let me fuck you."

Aunt May pushed my butt from behind as I fucked into Sandy's pussy, "Yes you are going to fuck that pussy from now on every day. I bet Sandy wants to make a baby with you and make me a great-aunt grandma."

"Oh fuck me I'm cumming mommmmy. Baby I'm fucking cumming." just as she went to squirting again.

"Oh fuck I'm about to cum too. There it is baby." just as the first rope of cum shot out of my cock into Sandy's pussy.

I pushed my dick into Sandy's pussy as far as I could get it as she pushed back into me to get my cock in as far as she could.

When we finally finished cumming and calmed down some, we collapsed down on to her stomach with me on her back keeping my weight on my arms and my dick still all the way in her pussy, "Oh that was so fucking hot to watch you two fuck like that. You two are so beautiful and sexy and when you two fuck it is... There are no words to describe how hot it looked."

Without looking toward the bedroom door, "What you just watched is what you're living without mom. Do you remember how good it felt to be fucked like we just did? Do you want to keep living without sex?" then I looked over toward the door to see mom duck back into the bedroom and close the door.

"How long had she been watching us fuck baby?"

"From the time Aunt May gave your pussy the first lick. She never took her eyes off of us till I looked at her just now."

"She wants to be fucked but she doesn't want to admit that it is what she wants and it is 'you' she wants to fuck 'but is afraid of admitting it' to herself as well as to us and that is what I told her too."

Aunt May, Sandy, and I, continued to make small talk for a little bit before the television got turned on and we started watching a movie before mom came out of the bedroom to watch the movie with us.

Sandy and I went to her bedroom after the movie was over with and as soon as we stepped into the room and closed the door behind us, Sandy turned around and started French kissing me, which I did return the kiss myself.

When we broke the kissing off, "I need you in my pussy again baby so fucking badly."

"I love the sound of those words sexy. I so want to be back in your pussy tonight too."

Both of us then kissed each other again as we made our way over to the bed. As soon as we made it to the bed I laid Sandy down on the bed and then I laid down next to her and started kissing her earlobe for a bit, then kissed down her neck to her chest all the way down to her tits and after kissing all around her tits, I sucked in a nipple and as I sucked on it, I flicked my tongue over the nipple a few times before nibbling on the nipple, then did the same to her other nipple, "Oh yes baby suck my tits, it feels so fucking good."

While I sucked and nibbled on her nipples, I used my hand to squeeze her other tit and then as I switched over to suck and nibble on her other nipple, I brought my other hand up to squeeze the tit I just took my mouth off of. As I squeezed her tits with my hands, I would also give the nipples a light pinch as well and Sandy kept moaning in the pleasure the whole time.

After giving her tits and nipples the attention I gave them for a bit I then kissed my way down to her belly button and licked and kissed my way around her belly button a few times then stuck my tongue into her belly button in a fucking motion, "Oh babe that tickles. I need you up here to fucking fuck me. I need your big fucking cock in my fucking hot pussy."

I then took the time to flick my tongue over her clit lightly a couple of times, "Are you sure sexy because you do taste so damn good down here?"

"Yes baby I'm sure, even as good as your tongue is down there eating my pussy out like that, I still need your fucking cock in my pussy right now please."

"Well... With you asking so nicely like that..." I moved up over her for a moment, "I'll give you just what you want but, I want you on your hands and knees for me to put my dick in your hot tight pussy. I so want to watch that ass of yours." then I bent over and kissed her letting my dick rub over her pussy between the lips getting it wet with her pussy juices, with her returning the kiss.

After we kissed for a little bit I backed up some for Sandy to get turned over onto her hand and knees, then I lined my dick up with her pussy and when I found the opening, I stuck just the head into her pussy and just held it there, "Oh fuck, stick that fucking cock in my pussy and fuck me now."

When she said that, I slammed my dick in all the way in and just held it there as she cum and her pussy squeezed my dick so tight, as she gushed cum out from around my cock, "Oh fuck me I'm cumming baby, fuck, shit, no one has ever made me cum like that before."

I slowly pulled my dick back out and then I stopped just as the head was left in her pussy and held it there for a moment, then I slammed it into her pussy all the way in again, causing Sandy to cum again like she did the first time I slammed my dick into her pussy like that, "Oh fuck me I'm fucking cumming again and I hadn't quite stopped cumming the first time. Oh fuck me baby, fast and hard."

Again I slowly pulled out of her pussy till just the head of my dick was left in her pussy, then I just held it there a moment again, then without warning I slammed my cock in as far as it could go into Sandy's pussy but instead of just holding it there like before, I kept fucking her as fast as I could without stopping, "Oh fuck me... Fuck me... Shit I'm fucking cumming and can't stop." I knew she was cumming as soon as I slammed my dick into her pussy like I did, due to the cum that was squishing out from around my dick and the way her pussy muscles went to squeezing my cock as soon as I bottomed out in her pussy, just like the two times before that.

After several strokes of fucking Sandy's pussy real fast I then slowed down some and leaned over and got both of my hands down and around to her tits and took a hold of them and squeezed her tits with each instroke and after a few times of that I started pinching her nipples lightly, "OH FUCK ME BABY, I'M FUCKING CUMMING MORE AGAIN. I CAN'T STOP CUMMING, FUCK ME." she screamed out.

I could feel more of her cum squishing out from around my cock and even feel my balls getting soaked too. I could feel my thighs getting wet as well from all of Sandy's cum, squirting out from her pussy. Sandy's pussy muscles kept squeezing my cock as well and it just about got me close to cumming, which I stopped fucking her and pulled out all the way and turned her over onto her back.

As soon as I got Sandy on her back on the bed, "Oh baby please put that big fucking cock of yours back in my hot fucking pussy. I need your cock back in my pussy now."

I rubbed my dick up and down in her pussy a few times, then when I felt her opening I pushed my dick in fast and steady like, and then pulled out and repeated the same move again but faster, and then just kept fucking her, causing her to start cumming again the second time I pushed my cock into her pussy, "Oh fuck me baby you're making me cum again, fuck me shit. I can't stop fucking cumming and I love you so much, for making me cum baby."

I brought Sandy's legs up and put them on my shoulders leaving my head between her feet and I them turned and kissed and licked on her feet and toes as I kept fucking her pussy as fast as I could. As I kissed and licked on Sandy's foot and toes, I even sucked on each toe, while I run my tongue around each toe as I sucked on each one, "Oh baby fuck me, you're making me cum more and more, shit. I can't stop cumming, fuck me."

I then leaned over her putting her feet on each side of her head and rose up on my toes and kept fucking her as fast as I could, "Oh. Oh. OH, FUCK ME. You're fucking me so fucking deep, shit, I'm cumming again, fuck me."

Each time Sandy would cum some more I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my cock more than they was and it did make it a bit harder to fuck her, as fast as I was, which made it a good thing she was so wet like she is, and I felt her cumming almost the whole time I fucked her and she's still cumming still yet, "It's a good thing your pussy is so fucking wet baby. You keep clamping down on my dick with your pussy muscles like you're doing and I'll be filling your hot fucking pussy up, with my cum real quick."

"Yes, I want your cum in my pussy. I want you to cum with me, fuck, I'm fucking cumming again."

After a few more strokes in and out of her pussy with my cock, "Oh fuck me baby, I'm about to cum in your hot fucking pussy."

"Fuck yes, cum with me, I'm cumming now. Now cum with me, NOW..." she said, then I shot a rope of cum into her pussy when I had my cock all the way in as far as I could get it, with her pushing into me to get my dick in her as deep as she could too.

"I'm cumming sexy, in your fucking hot pussy." keeping my cock in her as far as I could get it, while up on my toes still, "I'm filling your pussy up with my cum sexy."

Oh yes baby, fill my pussy up with your hot fucking cum. I feel your cum filling me up, it feels so fucking hot. Don't stop cumming in my pussy baby; I want to make a baby with your fucking hot baby batter someday."

When Sandy said that I felt another couple ropes of cum shoot into her pussy, which turned out to be more cum from the feel of it, than I did while in the living room with Aunt May, and mom, was watching us fuck.

When we did finally quit cumming and calmed down some I let Sandy's legs go so she could relax them on the bed, on each side of me and I lay down over her with my arms bent, for me to put my weight down on my elbows, then we kissed each other with so much passion that my dick flexed in her pussy and didn't go soft, for the time that we kissed each other.

When we broke off the kissing, "Oh baby, you made me cum so fucking much. I've never cum so much at one time with a guy before. I love you so much I do hope it works out with us because I do want to have your baby someday soon."

"I believe we will be together from now till death does us part myself. We will have as many babies as you want to have sexy."

"Do you really love me that much?"

"Yes I do." with that we kissed again and rolled over onto our sides still holding to each other.

We broke the kissing off after a moment and just held onto each other and I didn't know anything, until I felt movement and the sun was shining in through the window, which told me it was the next morning.

I opened my eyes to see Sandy looking at me, "Good morning Roger love. Did you sleep good?"

"I slept so good that I haven't moved till now sexy. I have no idea as to when I fell asleep last night or if we fell asleep at the same time or not."

"I smell breakfast being fixed already this morning."

"Doesn't Aunt May go to work today?"

"Yes she usually does but she's on vacation this week or at least, she is supposed to be."

Sandy and I got up and went to the restroom and as we were finishing up peeing and washing each other off some, we heard a knock on the bedroom door, then we heard the door open, "Roger, Sandy, are you two up?"

"Yes mom we are. We were just about ready to come out for breakfast." as Sandy, and I, stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom where I saw Aunt May standing nude, at the door leading out into the hallway with the door partly open.

"I was just going to let you know that Kandy is leaving to go back home this morning, right after she eats breakfast."

"Did she say why she's not staying the week like she said she was going to do?"

"She told me that she needs to see about getting your dad to give her some, before she does something she'll regret doing."

"I cannot believe that she is still stuck on the idea that dad is going to fuck her any time soon or before he dies." then the three of us turned and went through the door.

Stepping into the kitchen I saw that mom was already dressed and ready to go in her sweat shorts that almost went to her knees and an oversize sweat shirt, "Morning mom. I hear that you're leaving out today and according to the weather report last night, it's going to be a pretty hot day, which you'll burn up dressed like that." sitting down in a chair that Aunt May had set a plate at, on the table for me.

"What do you care if I burn up or not son?"

"Look, just because we're not as close as we could be as a mother and son doesn't mean that I don't still love you or care about you, so don't be asking me something like that." as I dished up a couple of eggs and put them in my plate, and then passed the platter of eggs to Sandy.

12