Two Cousins Together

Story Info
Cousins going through divorce together.
847 words
3.65
208.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tere and this story happened when I was going through my divorce the same time my first cousin was going through his divorce, and I had been married for eleven years and Kenneth had been married about as long. We had been out of the singles scene for a long time so both of us only had married friends to hang around, and didn't remember what it was like to even know how to make single friends since it had been so long since we even tried. This was my first divorce and my cousins third, so we started hanging out together and before long Kenneth had this friend of his who was after him, and wanting him to join a singles group so she could chase after him so he talked me into joining the Singles Group to keep this older woman away from him.

Judy talked him into taking dance lessons with the group and he talked me into joining the dance class so he would have a dance partner. His reasons for getting me to join was to keep Judy away from him. Although I already knew how to dance, my cousin didn't and wanted to learn but he knew if I didn't go with him, he would be stuck with Judy who he described as short and dumpy. The first night of class he introduced me to Judy who was not short and dumpy but was short and FAT. I told him, boy you need to have a lesson in what is short and dumpy and what is short and fat. We ended up taking the dance lessons together and ended up really getting to know each other pretty well. Kenneth is 10 years older than I am so I really hadn't gotten to know him very well.

We both received an invitation to our Aunt and Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary which was being held in the town where our parents grew up. Kenneth talked me into going to the anniversary party with him.

We planned on leaving around 6 a.m. so Kenneth asked me to stay at his house the night before so we could get up and leave and make the trip easier on the both of us. I drove to Kenneth's house the night before and we went out to eat and had a few drinks with our dinner. We then ended up going to a movie and ended up seeing a movie with lots of sex scenes. I was getting quite turned on by the movie and I guess Kenneth was to because before long Kenneth was running his hand up under my blouse and playing with my tits, slowly rubbing his hands across my nipples and they were getting very hard. Kenneth ran his hand between my legs and knew I was ready for some action. We left the movie and went to his house.

Kenneth undressed me as soon as we got to his house. I helped Kenneth undress and took his cock inside of my mouth. He was rock hard and I begged him to fuck me. He told me I want you to be sure this is what you want, because we are cousins, everyone will see it as being wrong, so no one can find out anything about this. I told him wrong or not, I wanted him to fuck me now. We fucked in every position we could think of, and for an older man, Kenneth is 10 years older than I am, this man still had it going on. We ended up having so many orgasms together. We ended up sleeping in each others arms that night but didn't get much sleep all night because we were to busy licking and sucking and fucking each other.

The next day we drove to the anniversary party and spent the day there. We enjoyed the day and before we left the town, we did some family research into our family's history and visited different family cemeteries and visited locations where our family had lived. At one of the cemeteries there was this little building there, and we ended up taking each other in that little building and then in a field with bluebonnets all around. It was an awesome feeling knowing that anyone could find us at any minute. We drove home together and have never ever told another person about what we had done together. It has been twelve years since this happened but my cousin and I still stay in touch, and he never fails to touch my tits and tell me he wishes we could be together again. Although we had a great time together, I can't let it happen again. I felt like he wanted something more than I could give him, since we were cousins and couldn't really be together, it was best that we stop at what we had done already.

If you like any of my stories please take the time to vote and email me and let me know exactly what you think.