Two Days with Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without instruction I went over and tried to help the tortured little pussy, but Tina winced at every touch. I tossed the shoes and ran to the kitchen for towels and hot water. I also found a bottle of Scotch. With the help of the booze and wet towels I finally got Tina out of the chair and into the tub.

I couldn't help but ask why. Her reply that it was what she deserved was heartbreaking. We kissed and it was not totally platonic. I promised to be there if she wanted help. We kissed again and I went to my room to change clothes.

Dave stepped in and asked if I was ready to go which I most assuredly was. He said he needed a blow job. I didn't look much like a fighter standing there in a dress and heels, but I stomped my foot and said know. Dave told me to wait a minute while Tina accommodated him. I grabbed his arm and asked him to please leave her alone. He starred at me till I went to my knees. He used me then spanked me then took me back to the garage.

As he let me out he said I had done well and he would expect to hear from me again. He said I was a piece of shit and that being cuckold to a woman was lower than low. I was not to call him until I was ready to take my place in the sex chair. He would pay for my sex change and I would serve him as a wife.

I'll be so glad when my wonderful Mistress returns. I'll get down between her legs and show her just how much. I may never stray again.

12