Two Disabled Workers

Story Info
A disabled couple that work and play together.
3.7k words
4.4
26.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

This is my second story, I enjoy talking with other disabled people. Drop me a line. I will add to both stories later.


When I was 9, I contracted Polio. When I left the hospital, I was in a wheelchair, both legs paralyzed. After a while, my right leg recovered about 80% but my left leg remained totally paralyzed from the hip/waist down. I was fitted with a long leg, locking knee brace. In those days it was attached to the heel of the shoe. There was a band above and below the knee and at the top of the brace with a leather knee cap held on with 4 straps. A piece of leather was attached to the top part of the shoe on the inside, went up over the ankle and attached to the outer bar of the brace with a buckle to keep the ankle from turning in. The brace also had an ankle joint with a stop point that would prevent my foot from drooping when I walked.

I returned to school and decided there was nothing I could do but move on with life. After high school I went to college for a year and got involved in inhalation therapy (now called respiratory therapy) and became a hospital department head. One of the nurses that I worked with had a prosthetic arm on her right side. She was in charge of cardiac education for patients that had open heart surgery. Often we ended up at the same lunch table usually with other people around. She had caught me looking at her "hook hand" several times and we would just smile at each other. She also seemed to look at my leg and I had seen her watch me walking. She did not seem to use the arm much, only to hold papers between the hooks and seemed to use her good hand to bend or straighten and position the arm and swivel the hook. She always had a long, white lab coat on so I could not see much more than the hook.

Today, we were alone and she made a point of bringing the hook up on to the table where she knew I could see it. She started talking and asking me about my leg. I could tell she was quite interested and seemed to have lots of questions. Time was short so she asked me if I would like to come over to her condo to continue our conversation. I rapidly agreed and we set Friday at 7:30 for our get together.

I arrived at 7:29 and knocked at her door. Because of the stairs and no railing on her steps to the porch, I had used my forearm crutches to get up to her door. She answered and as it was summer, was wearing a sleeveless white blouse and short-shorts, bare legs with no shoes. She also had her prosthetic arm on. She is about 5'2" tall and weighs about 105 I would guess. Ginger was wide eyed at seeing me on crutches and invited me in and indicated the couch for me to sit on. She chose a chair across from me.

After some small talk, she asked if I was comfortable talking about my leg and was I attracted to her arm and did I like being around her. I told her yes to all and that I was very comfortable with my leg and in fact, enjoyed it like it was very much. Her jaw dropped a little and she got a big grin on her face. She asked if she could be very open and honest with me and would I keep what was said only between us? I said that was fine with me and hoped for the same with her and what did she have in mind.

She told me that as a kid growing up she was very interested in people with disabilities and in particular leg problems. She used her bed slats as crutches and ace bandages to bind and pretend that her legs were crippled. As she got older doing so also became a sexual thrill. Her interest was also a reason she went to nursing school. I was the first disabled man that she had gotten up the courage to approach and talk with. I then told her that I had done the same thing!

We talked more about what we had done and as she was talking she kept looking more and more at my leg. She had developed cancer at the end of her nurses training and even though it was her arm that was effected and not her legs, she was very happy that she was going to be very disabled and had even wondered what it might be like with no arms. She had read about people that used their feet as hands and had been doing it quite a lot even before she lost her arm. She indicated she had gone through a lot with the cancer but was very happy that she was an amputee. More than once she thought about seeing if she could have the other arm removed.

We talked about amputations and she indicated she enjoyed seeing people with amputations and that it was a sexual thrill for her. I told her it was for me also and that I had thought several times about having my left leg amputated; either a hip disarticulation or hemipelvectomy. I had even talked with a doctor friend about it. I was not sure I wanted to do it though, as I love having my paralyzed leg and wearing the brace. I think we were both getting quite turned on by now!

Ginger then asked if she could see my leg and brace. Laughing, I said if I showed her 'mine', she would have to show me 'her's'. She readily agreed and I stood and lowered my slacks. She was like a kid in a candy store, she moved over to the edge of her chair, asked me to move closer and started to look more closely at my leg and brace. She asked if she could touch and I said of course. As her hand moved higher on my leg she was disappointed that my boxer under shorts blocked some of the view and asked if I would remove them which I did. I could tell she was really turned on by what she was seeing that close up for the first time in her life. I don't think she even noticed my semi arousal.

She asked about how the knee locks and the spring loaded ankle joint worked (newer version of the old locking one). I showed her that when I lifted my leg/brace up and the foot cleared the floor, the springs would bring my foot and toes up. I explained that I had surgery on my ankle to put a piece of bone at the back of the foot to keep my foot from dropping but it did not provide enough lift so the springs were necessary. I have very little motion in my ankle, it is almost fixed but with the weight of the shoe, the front of my foot would drop down enough to cause my foot to drag as I walked.

After a few more minutes she sat back in her chair and I asked her if it was my turn? She looked away and then turned back to me with tears in her eyes and said yes, but that she was very ashamed of how she looked....that it was not going to be sexy like I was to her. She removed my shorts and pants from the floor and moved over to sit in front of me and said I had to do the work. I removed her blouse and she turned so I could look at her prosthetic arm. She explained how it worked and all of the straps and wires. She instructed me in how to loosen the straps that held it in place. I lifted it off (quite heavy) and then removed the protective cotton "stump sock" protector that was over her shoulder and saw what was under it. It has been less than a year since the surgery and it was still red in spots with several scars.

Everything had been removed including the scapula, the shoulder joint and a lot of tissue, only part of the clavicle (collarbone) was left. A long scar ran down from the upper-top part of the shoulder area, ½ of the way to her neck, through the axilla to her chest wall. I now noticed that there was something showing at the edge of her bra. I asked if I should remove the bra, she nodded yes and as I unclasp it, Ginger turned her head away. A prosthesis fell from the bra cup; the scar continued across her chest to her sternum where her right breast had been.

I turned her head back to face me and told her that she was very beautiful and that amputees were my favorite and that I found her very sexy. She said "Yeah, right" like she thought I was just BSing. her. I found her left hand in her lap and moved it over to my very hard penis and she looked down and saw for the first time that it was hard. I told her there was no way I could fake that just like she could not fake the wet spot that had appeared on her shorts between her legs when she was looking at and feeling my leg and brace. She looked down at herself and in a few seconds finally started laughing.

She said there were several other things I should know about her. That she was still a virgin and that only a few male medical workers had ever seen her like she is now. Her Doctor was a woman. She had never seen a man with a hard on much less had her hand on one! She said that she had thought several times about us having sex together but that would have to wait because her period had just started this afternoon and she did not think I would be interested. I responded that a woman having her period was the only thing sexier than having an amputated limb and that it was my favorite time to have sex. She could not believe that I felt that way and then confided that she always felt VERY horney during that time and masturbated more than usual.

Her hand had never left my hard on and she looked into my eyes like she was trying to make a decision. She asked again if I really found her sexy. She said she felt very sexy with her amputated arm but having her breast removed had almost been more than she could stand.....could I really over look that? I reminded her that she had her hand on how I felt and that having only one breast made no difference, that in fact the whole thing of her arm, shoulder and breast being gone was a fantastic turn on to me. It also emphasized the beauty of her left breast (36C?) which was conical shaped and stood up and out from her chest with no droop and the upturned nipple and the areola that was very large.

Ginger explained that because so much bone, muscle and tissue had been removed from her right shoulder area (just skin left over her rib cage) that she had very little control over the prosthetic arm and that she could only make the hook open and close by pulling her left shoulder forward or back to control the wire from there to the hook. She had to use her left hand to move the arm in what ever direction she wanted it to be. She said she did not like to wear the arm much and only did so at work so as to not scare the patients. She wanted nothing to do with a bionic arm. Nor did she like bras. She said she had a padded piece that went over her shoulder to build the area up to make up for the lose of so much bone, muscle and tissue that she used when she went out without her arm. I told her that it was not necessary to ever wear it or the arm for me if she did not want to.

She asked me how I liked her the best, with or without the arm and I said I would like to spend more time looking at it both ways and would let her know. Right now either way was fantastic.

She then asked me if I would walk back and forth in front of her several ways; just like I was now, using my brace only, then with crutches and brace and then with the brace off and crutches. Since I now had no clothing on, I told her she would have to be the same way and she removed her shorts pronto. She had nothing on under them. I asked her if she would put her arm back on and helped her do so and without the bra.

My left leg is less than half the size of my right leg because of muscle atrophy which extends all the way up through my left buttock. It is also 1 inch shorter and my shoe is built up. My right leg is also weak; I can't step up or down any steps without something to hold on to. I can walk some without my crutches but must always use them without my brace on. I have full feeling in my legs as the virus effects the pathways from the spinal cord to the muscles and not the feeling in them. Only one muscle works a very slight amount in my left leg, the one that runs up the front of the thigh and this lets me pull my leg forward when I am walking with out having to throw my hip out and around a lot to move my leg forward.

As I said, I have had surgery on my left ankle; a piece of bone was placed in the heel and was supposed to keep my foot from dropping and dragging all the time but had not fully worked. The ankle joint in the brace is also spring loaded to keep my foot up. With age, my toes and the front part of my foot still droop all the way over when out of the brace.

I walked back and forth and turned for Ginger in my brace and then picked up my crutches and walked back towards her. She seemed to focus only on my leg and not my hard that was starting to drip pre cum. I asked her to remove the brace for me and as her hand reached the upper strap in my groin, she finally did find the pre cum dripping. She looked at it on the back of her hand and my penis and asked what it was. I explained and she ran her finger around the tip and I thought I was going to cum right there, I warned her what was going to happen and she said she wanted to see that happen sometime. She licked her finger and got a smile on her face.

She finished undoing the brace straps and shoe and I pulled my foot from it. Earlier I had told her that I liked the straps and knee pad very tight around my leg which felt very good to me. I keep my left leg shaved so I can feel the bands of my brace better and the bands can't pull my hair. She lifted my foot up to the chair and placed it between her legs and she removed the sock. Her artificial arm was beside her and I could see the hook opening and closing as she moved her left arm around.

I crutched around and with my left leg being shorter and not touching the carpet, it just moved on its own, sort of flopping around and looking very crippled. As I turned back towards her, she quickly moved her hand away from her nipple which was very large and it looked like her breast had swollen also. She looked embarrassed like she had been caught doing something wrong.

I crutched very slowly back to her and we never broke eye contact. Her eyes were wide and she licked her lips several times. When I got back in front of her I told her to go ahead and finish herself. She smiled in relief and pulled her left leg up and over the chair arm. She lifted my left leg up and placed my foot along the inside of her right leg and scooted forward in the chair and over my toes and foot. If I had been able to move my toes, I could have wiggled them into her slit. She had quite a bit of pubic hair over a fairly large area and the open legs showed her long, large, full lips and the wetness flowing from them. She was quite engorged and purple and the white string of her tampon stood out. We had still not broken eye contact very long and I told her it was ok for her to look at the object of her desire. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on my crippled leg, rubbed her cheek against it and stared at it as her hand slipped between her legs and she started to get herself off.

She slipped 1 then 2 fingers into herself and then slid them out and up to her clit which was sticking out by now. Within seconds she had a tremendous clit orgasm and I could feel my toes getting wet. She grabbed my leg and pulled it to her and I could feel her hard nipple crushed against it. After a few minutes she calmed down and smiled up at me and in a very shy voice said thank you. She leaned back and her hand went down to my wet foot which was buried under her crotch and moved it out and started to rub the wetness into the foot and ankle. Needless to say I was as turned on as she was a few minutes ago. She said that was her 3rd cum of the day thinking about my leg and that she had hoped she was going to be able to see it tonight.

Ginger then looked at my penis and asked what I needed to do. I told her I needed to sit down first as my right leg was about to give out. I asked her if she wanted to be with me when I did myself or leave and if she stayed did she want to make it happen. She said yes, she wanted to do it. I asked her to grab my finger between her hooks and when she did it was a little strong. Her eyes lit up as she had figured out what I wanted her to do! She said wait one and got up to go get something. I told her to also bring back a towel. When she returned she had what looked like a small, wide rubber band and showed me how it was wrapped around the base of the hooks and that kept them closed as she relaxed her left shoulder. When she moved her left shoulder forward, it pulled a wire that opened the hooks. She changed bands and tried my finger again and it felt just right.

I explained that when a man mastrabated he moved his hand up and down the shaft of the penis and did so a few times for her to watch. I asked her to try it with her left hand. I then explained that when I came, it would shoot cum all over the place and that we did not want to get it into her arm and gum things up so she should cover it with a towel. She knew by now that I wanted her to use her hooks to get me off and was egger to get started.

I moved my butt to the edge of the cushion and had her gently try to grasp me with her hooks. When she did so it felt fantastic and along with the knowledge of what was going to happen, I almost came. I had to warn her not to move yet and why. She just grinned!!! She kneeled between my legs and found a position that would allow her to lock her elbow joint in place and rock back and forth on her knees which would move her arm and hooks and my skin up and down my penis shaft. I asked her to pull on my balls with her hand to try and slow me down and we started. I could not believe the feelings created (both mental and physical) and knew I was not going to last long with all that had happened so far. Sure enough after about 10 strokes I told her it was time and out my cum gushed. I could not remember anything that strong and long for sometime. One squirt hit her in the breast and one on her chin. The rest went on me and the towel. It did not take long for me to get very sensitive and I had to ask her to stop and let me go. She did and then used her finger to wipe up the cum on her chin. She looked at it and then stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked it off. She started to mover her finger to her breast and I said wait and sat up and moved her towards me. I first kissed her lips for some time and then moved my mouth down to her breast and with my tongue started to clean her up. Naturally that included her nipple which was still very hard. My hand went between her legs and my finger found its way into her very wet vagina. It slipped in beside the tampon and reached her G spot and off she went again.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers