Two Divorcees Connect

Story Info
It began with a wink.
1.9k words
4.27
23.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Depressed for the straight 13th day after advice that her divorce had become absolute, Tui Lane went to the supermarket as she always did on a Friday. She'd stupidly thought her life would turn around after the divorce finalized but nothing had happened. Not a solitary thing.

Damn, didn't life suck!

Her girlfriends, all married, had assured her she'd have more guys hanging out with her than she could accommodate as soon as she dumped useless Jared who'd decided he was gay and had gone back to live with his mom.

Now her girlfriends were unified in saying it would take time and agreed with Louise that if she waited long enough something would happen. What was wrong with those women? Had marriage left them brain dead?

Waiting at the checkout Tui looked idly across to the next counter, as one tends to do when in line at a supermarket checkout. It's an alternative to studying the head of the person, er, ahead. A guy, about her age, looked straight at her and winked.

Tui stared at him, panic racing through her. The guy looked embarrassed and turned to study what was in his shopping trolley as if he didn't already know.

This was unbelievable. Tui, about to turn thirty, couldn't ever recall a guy winking at her. This guy probably had two wives and a dozen kids but he'd bothered to communicate with a wink.

Ohmigod, it was his way of saying he wanted sex. Tui became indignant. She wasn't that easy to bed; how dare he.

She left the checkout with her purchases thinking he'd bump her trolley into hers and then grab at a breast or whatever guys do when they want sex. She couldn't remember the technique because it was almost a decade ago since she'd been into casual sex. Before she had time to speculate whether he would be packing a condom she looked up and saw only females. The poor guy had done a runner.

She was so unhappy about that. All he had to do was to say he was unable to touch her because he was married. She would have smiled and said that had been the nicest flirt she'd received in. ages and then thank him for stroking her ego.

She opened the lift gate of the SUV. Jared had got the Mercedes saloon, boat and beach house in the marital asset carve-up. Who the hell wanted an Explorer when they didn't wish to explore or wish to intimidate female drivers in small sedans when on the highway?

"Hi," said a guy moving right up to her.

It was him, the winker.

Tui was dumbstruck.

"May I help load?"

"No, yes."

He smiled, a killer smile. "Which is it, yes or no?"

"It's unnecessary to assist. I'm a capable female."

Ignoring that he began unloading the trolley and said he was sure she was. His hands moved fast and the eight items were in taking about the speed of a dozen winks. Tui had stood back to avoid body contract.

"Why did you wink at me inside the supermarket?"

"At the checkout I looked across and thought you are so beautiful but your face was set, expressionless. I thought you needed perking up at little so winked to assure you life goes on. You appeared to be embarrassed and that embarrassed me. So I decided to come over and apologize for being too forward.

"I don't recall anyone every winking at me."

"Good god," he smiled, closing the life gate. "I'd expect you to receive at least ten winks a day. Are you sure you are focused sufficiently to recognize them and not confusing them with blinks?"

"Are you married?"

The guy didn't appear to be thrown by that comment.

"Not any more. My wife ran off on me with her best friend's husband last year so I'm an unhappy divorcee."

"Unhappy?"

"Yes my pals said once I cut my tie through divorce I'd have women swarming around me."

"But nothing like that happened and you thought your pals were talking crap?"

"Um yes. You're a divorcee too, aren't you?"

"God do I look that much lost and pathetic?"

"No, your friend Louise Marks told me about you and that you shop here Fridays and when you go to the supermarket you habitually wear a beret, usually red. You are Tui Lane I believe."

"Well I can't fault the information you were given and the expertise of your interception so therefore congratulate you. Well done. I guess we should have coffee."

The guy looked at his watch. "What about a couple of wines over a light lunch?"

"How civilized," Tui smiled. "We're off to a good start aren't we? What's your name?"

"Oh gosh, how rude of me. I'm Cody Ryder."

"The attorney?"

"Yes and according to Louise you are a dental surgeon."

"Your information is correct Cody. Look perhaps I should say at the outset after nine years of marriage I'm unsure whether I'm promiscuous."

"Well I could say it could be fun finding out but that would suggest I'm working to a game plan, wouldn't it?"

"Yes and I would be shocked and possibly offended but because obviously you are without a game plan I'm left unaffected and understandable wonder if you do have a game plan."

"Are you sure you're not an attorney?"

They laughed and walked over to the restaurant beside the supermarket.

Drinking wine Tui asked, "Are you bitter about your divorce?"

"Initially I was but time heals and I was determined to forget the bad parts quickly. And you?"

"I foolishly used a friend who is an attorney who specializes in business law and she got the house for me but not the Mercedes saloon that I wanted so much. I ended up with the older SUV."

"Is that so bad considering you got part of what you really wanted and a house is important to women?"

"I suppose I should be satisfied."

"My dad acted for me. We settled so amicably because my ex was riddled with guilt."

"I suppose Louise told you my reason for seeking a divorce?"

"She attempted to but I hushed her, saying I had no need to know."

"He went away on a weekend fishing trip with two buddies and returned home seemingly upset but wouldn't talk about it until next day when he announced he was sure he was gay. He became more and more uneasy in my presence and two weeks later returned to live with his mother and didn't speak to me again."

"How extraordinary."

"Well I'm over it. The next person I have sex with just has to be very, very manly."

"That's me I'd suspect."

They laughed.

They fell into the same groove and spoke to one on the phone every day. Tui knew she couldn't be wrong thinking he was Mr Right. How could his wife had made such a horrendous mistake. He was handsome, kind and appeared to care for who and she responded to him affectionately.

On their seventh date Tui said, "You have been very patient and kiss and cuddle beautifully and I now feel I'm in tune with you and am ready. You may go the full way this evening if you wish."

Cody said that was wonderful news but said, "Let's wait till the weekend. On Saturday morning I'll take you to a golf resort where I have a house on the side of the 18th fairway. You've said you play on a handicap of twenty-one so we could book in for golf and dinner that evening and play another round next morning."

"And sex?"

"And sex."

Tui smiled and said it sounded like a dream weekend.

She thought a dream weekend or a nightmare? But she reasoned two thirty-year-olds going away on a weekend of sport, lust and good cuisine didn't have the format of a nightmarish weekend.

Tui was determined to be her usual self throughout, charming, and to concentrate on keeping any sign of bitchiness suppressed and to radiate charm and goodwill and the excitement that should go with being ravished... er... seduced, um, hopefully repeatedly.

They were traveling in Cody's Volvo about ninety minutes from the resort when he said painfully, "Tui?"

"What?"

"I-I'm embarrassed about this. I-I'm in dire straits."

"Oh you wish me to jack you off?"

Bull's eye.

The vehicle lurched. Could we park off the highway?"

"You mean you want to get off over me under some trees?'

Cody said meekly yes and exhibited delight when she said to take the next off-ramp.

It was flat country, barely a tree in sight but at least they were well off the dirt toad.

"Oh Cody," wailed Tui, hitching her loose skirt up over her thighs.

Cody said, "Oh Tui," grabbing two tits and kissing her and sighed as Tui unzipped him.

"D-don't jerk me. I-I'll come within seconds. I want it inside you."

"Oh my darling good boy," she cooed. "Pull down my panties so you can slide inside me. I believe I'm wet."

Cody Ryder and Tui Lane achieved sexual connection at 10:48 on that day they'd long remember.

Tui felt unbelievable happiness as Cody's more than useful looking erection, dripping slightly, pierced through the flaps of her pussy lips and sunk into her vagina, delivering indescribably sensations.

Cody completed no more than twenty thrusts/withdrawals when he tightened and gasped, "I'm about to shoot cum."

Tui, almost palpitating in heat and desire, scooped some leaking pussy secretions on to her middle finger and work that into her butt hole.

"I'm ready," she said, squeezing down on Cody's erection awash in pussy secretions.

"Aaaaaarrrgh," yelled Cody, getting his rocks off, both of them having forgotten the condom. Seconds later, sinking a screwing finger deep up her butt, Tui jerked and yelled she was climaxing and gave it her all, feeling her eyeballs almost gyrating.

"God you can fuck," Cody sighed, the flashing lights in front of his eyes almost extinguished.

"You drove me into it," Tui cooed. "Thank you darling. I believe I'm on the way to feeling I'm a woman again."

They entered the house at the resort, had full-on sex on the sofa and after showering went to lunch at the clubhouse and we were ready tee-off fifteen minutes ahead of time.

In bed that night Tui lay in Cody's arms and gently jerking his erection said, "I don't think I'm designed to live without a man."

"My neither er without a woman I mean."

They laughed and Tui rolled away from him a little and lifted up her uppermost leg and Cody took the cue and slipped his big dick between the back of her thighs and slid in the all the way in to her well-lubed vagina."

"Oooh, oooh."

"This is the life," wheezed Cody, his heart-rate accelerating.

"Fill me with cum darling."

Cody told her late he thought those words were perhaps the sweetest words a woman could ever use... er to a sexually active male.

They continued dating on their return.

Five months later they had a small wedding, Tui being four months pregnant.

As they drove off on their honeymoon Cody said, "This is one of the most intelligent thing I've ever done and I'm so happy to have met you."

"Well I don't believe any of us ought to under-estimate the power of a wink," smiled Tui.

THE END