Two Doing it with One

Story Info
Two friends fuck a bottom teen.
1.2k words
3.72
95.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well readers now I am going to narrate you another story, which relates to my adventures as a gay. I have been a pure gay since teens and have been fucking or getting fucked by my partners on every opportunity afforded to me. I like getting a dick up my anus and similarly I love pushing a dick in partner's anus. Besides that when time comes for sucking a dick I am at the top of the list, I love to suck and get sucked especially once my partner is circumcised and has a long lean cock. Some times I do fuck two men once I am in bottom role and some times when I am in top role I have fucked a lot of lads alone and with another friend as well.

Today I shall be narrating story of fucking a young lad of nineteen years age, in this fucking I had another partner who happened to be my class fellow. In fact we both wanted to fuck some one for fun, so through internet gay chat channel we found a young bottom partner.

It happened on 24 November 2009, I was at my friend's flat, his name is Saad, and were having routine casual chit chat , during the conversation matter of gay sex surfaced and which ultimately lead to sharing of experiences between both of us. Suddenly during the conversation my friend suggested about fucking some bottom for fun and I immediately agreed.

So I through the internet joined gay channel and started to search for a bottom that was willing to get fucked from both of us, and after a search of about five to six minutes I found an individual who accepted our invitation. I then asked his bio-data and physical statistics and he told me his name was Harris and was of nineteen years age and his residence was nearby. He told me his body measurements and his stats were 38-26-42, dick size 5 inches, fairly white color, no mustaches and very less hairy with no pubic hairs.

I told him the address and asked him to come as soon as possible. My partner was very excited as he had no major experience of gay sex except few incidents of mutual masturbation during school days. So he was very much eager to fuck some one in the ass. As far as I was concerned it was just a routine affair.

After about fifteen minutes door bell rang and I opened the door to find Harris standing outside. He was a young lad with quite fair color and a bit bulky body except his tummy which seemed flat. I welcomed him and asked him to step inside the flat. After formal introduction with my self and Saad, I asked Harris to undress. He complied with my instructions and undressed completely. He was also excited as I found his dick erect. He had a slim tummy, not much hair on chest and his legs and pubic area was void of hairs. I inquired from him about pubic hairs and he replied that he regularly removes hairs with lotion or cream.

In the mean while me and Saad also removed our cloths and now we all three were stark naked in the room. I called Harris to come to me and ordered him to bend in front of me. As he bent I parted his butts and inspected his anus which was hairless and brown in color and of-course bit loose as well.

I asked Saad to come and inspect his anus, Saad with excitement came and rubbed his fingers on the anus and then I asked Saad to lick it. He was very reluctant but to start the things I pushed my tongue in the anus of Harris and started licking it . The lad enjoyed it very much, seeing me do the licking Saad got some courage and asked me to stop so that he could the same and I happily obliged.

Saad at that time positioned him self on the sofa chair and asked Harris to bend over in front of him. He then parted his butts and started to lick his anus. I positioned my self in between the legs of Harris and started to suck his cock. His cock was hard but skin was smooth as silk. I kept sucking his dick while Saad kept licking his anus for quite a lot of time. He in few minutes ejaculated in my mouth, I drank a part of his cum and spitted the rest out. His cum had a sweet taste.

Now it was time for us to do the honors of fucking his ass and I asked Saad to start the fucking session. He told Harris to get doggy on the Sofa set. Harris made the position and Saad positioned himself behind him and after putting on a condom on his eight inch very fat cut dick, Saad mounted his ass.

Saad did not apply any cream or lotion for easy penetration; he just used his saliva for the same. He in a single jerk pushed his complete dick in the anus and started to fuck with full force with out considering any respite for Harris. Saad's long hard cock proved uncomfortable for Harris and it was primarily due to absence of any lube. So on request from Harris , Saad pulled his dick out of anus and applied some cream on his dick and shoved it back in the anus in a single stroke.

Saad fucked Harris for good about ten minutes and then ejaculated in Harris's anus. Since Saad was using a condom hence not even a single drop of semen was lost. He pulled his dick out of Harris's anus, unrolled the condom and threw it in the dustbin. Harris then requested me to unload the sperm filled condom in his mouth as he liked drinking cum. I agreed to his request. So I took condom out of trash box and unloaded sperms in his mouth.

Now it was my turn to fuck him , so I asked Harris to lay flat on his back on the bed. I came on the bed and lifted his legs and folded the legs towards chest. Now Harris's ass was in air and his anus was in front of my cock waiting to be fucked. I pushed my dick in his anus and pushed it till hilt.

I have a relatively small dick , its just seven inches in length and not much thick, so my dick went in Harris's anus with out any problem. His anus was already loose because of pounding it got from Saad's dick.

I enjoyed fucking his anus a lot and I fucked it for good fifteen minutes or so and then just before ejaculation I pulled my dick out of his anus and after unrolling the condom shoved it in Harris's mouth. I mouth fucked him for a minute or so and then unloaded my cum in his mouth. He was an exceptional cock sucker and he did not waste even a single drop of cum and drank all of it.

After that he sucked both us and made our dick ready for action again. We fucked him again in doggy style and reverse cowboy position and enjoyed a lot. He since that day has become our regular partner and we fuck him when ever we want to.

*

Readers English is not my native language therefore omissions are there. Please feel free to write comments and suggestion but be positive.