Two Dom Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day was a blur. They carried me inside the house and poured a hot bath for me. They lovingly soaped me and cleaned me. They allowed me a nap. When I awoke, they delivered me dinner in bed. Grilled oysters were the bill of fare. Later that night, we cuddled together as we did every Saturday night, enjoying kissing, exploring, touching, cumming, and then falling asleep together. Maybe in the next story about these two people I will tell you what they did to me on Sunday morning!

The next morning, I was the first to awaken. I lay there quietly between the two men who used me so thoroughly the day before. What I appreciated the most was the fact that they took such good care of me after they play so rough. John woke up first, and smiled as he saw me lying there. His strong left hand traced lightly over my chest and tummy, and my cock rose and throbbed in a matter of seconds with the sensuousness of his touch on my body. He moved closer to me, and I instinctively turned my head toward him as he pressed his lips against mine. His tongue teased my lower lip as his hand found my throbbing shaft. He slowly milked me as he kissed me, and I loved every second of it. My moans must have awakened Jake, who brought my pleasure to a screeching halt with the words, "So you two decided to start without me?

John sat up, still stroking me and replied, "You were sleeping, and this little slut is so kissable. With that, Jake kissed me softly on the mouth. My cock throbbed as John stroked me. My tongue playfully swirled around Jake's as we began to kiss passionately. John stroked me faster and harder. As my pre-cum began to leak out, he suddenly stopped. "Morning time, Jake. I think we need to clean him before we take him."

Jake led me to the bathroom, and John followed. I watched Jake walking with awe and wonder, as that thick pole was fully erect and bouncing as he walked. When we got to the bathroom, John laid the towel down on the edge of the tub as he did the day before, and I obediently lay down on it. Jake lubed a finger and slowly twisted it inside me as John prepared the enema bag. Jake withdrew his finger, then reached for a piece of toilet paper and wiped his finger off in disgust. "The bitch needs a good cleaning. Take care of it, John."

Jake left the room as John lovingly inserted the nozzle. He massaged my shoulder as he held the nozzle in place. His tender touch was welcomed. I relaxed and let him fill me. When I was full, he clamped the hose and removed the nozzle. I was a little surprised that he did not leave the room. As I sat on the toilet and expelled the water, he looked in my eyes with a look that made my blood run cold. I wiped and flushed, and then he pointed back to the tub. "Going to make sure you are clean," he said as I lay on the edge of the tub again. This time, he mixed about a half cup of baby oil in with the warm water, and then surprised me by pouring a shot of liquid out of an unmistakable bottle. It seems as if I was going to have a Jack Daniels enema.

As John put the nozzle in, he smiled and told me I was about to be buzzed. I felt a warm glow mere seconds after the solution began to enter me. "We are going to have a good time with you this morning, and we want you to have a good time too," John said as he pulled the nozzle from my ass.

He left me alone in the room. As he exited, he told me to be quick about it. I held the solution in as long as I could, then expelled it into the bowl. I was feeling warm and slightly buzzed as I walked into their room. John greeted me as he sat on the edge of the bed, "Come here, Alan," he said, patting his now naked lap. "Straddle me." I did as I was told. John quickly pulled me to him and kissed me slowly. I began to rock on his lap. As I did, he broke the kiss and guided my mouth to his now erect cock. I got down on my knees and began my work in earnest. I took him down to his circumcision scar to start with, and then took it from there. Without using my hands, I began to slowly fuck my face with his cock. I could take almost all of it in before feeling the head hit the back of my throat. John wrapped his fingers in my hair and moaned with approval, letting me have my way with his cock.

I suddenly became aware of Jake caressing my ass from behind. He kneaded those cheeks, which were thoroughly strapped the day before. It felt good... so very good. I felt his lubed finger sliding inside of me, twisting, spreading me slowly open... Then a second finger. Then a third. I was feverishly working on John's cock. I could taste pre-cum and knew he was close. I wanted him to cum in my mouth for the first time. I wanted my reward. Instead, John pushed me away. "Not so fast, slut. I am going to save my load for something a little more fun."

Jake guided me to my feet, attaching the familiar fleece lined cuffs to my wrists, pinning them behind me as John lay down on the bed. I was guided to straddle John's hips, and Jake guided John's shaft into my well-prepared ass. I sank down easily onto his thick cock. I looked into his eyes with a desire he must have recognized. As I rode him, he twisted my sensitive nipples, knowing that this would make me too horny for my own good. Jake interrupted my nipple play as he stood on the bed facing me, guiding his thick pole in to my awaiting mouth. Jake held my head firmly as he slowly fucked my mouth. Almost all my weight was pressed down on Jake's cock. My hips travelled from side to side, not up and down, as Jake fucked my face. When he was rock hard, he pulled out of my mouth and announced, "It is time."

With that, John pulled me down tight to him and began to kiss me. Jake knelt behind me and pressed his cockhead against my already full hole. I figured he was just teasing, as there was no way both of those cocks could ever fit inside me at the same time. John pulled out of me and Jake's thick shaft took his place. I moaned aloud with pleasure, directly into Jake's mouth. Jake reached and spread my cheeks apart to make my ass more accessible to his partner in crime. All nine inches of the thick cock disappeared inside me and pumped me slowly. I was in heaven. Then Jake pulled out and John took me again. His thinner cock did not stretch me like Jake's, but it sure felt good. He was still kissing me when I became aware of Jake's cock pressing against my filled opening again. "Relax," said Jake. John stopped pumping and held me totally still as Jake attempted to enter me. He pressed down firmly, with pressure, and slowly his thick head opened me. I cried out in pain. As I did, John placed his hand firmly over my mouth. "Relax," said Jake again as he held still inside of me.

John smiled as he saw the look of fear and pain on my face. I wriggled a little to try to escape the pain, but to no avail. Jake started to slide deeper inside of me. I groaned... I begged... "Please stop," I said, deliberately not using my safe word that had been established our first time together. With this, Jake pushed himself in all the way.

The men held me tightly between them, both of them totally still. I could feel my heart beat. I could feel their hearts beating as I lay on top of John, fully impaled. John began to slowly fuck me, and it was so intense. The feeling is very hard to describe. My anal ring was being painfully stretched, but the feeling was being overridden by the pressure on my prostate. My cock was very flaccid but I was leaking pre-cum like a sieve. Jake started to moan, and all of a sudden, my mind was stuck. I could not at all understand why this would make his cock feel good (He explained later that between the feelings of John's cock stroking the underside of his and the sense of being in total power over my submission made him so hot that he could not stop from cumming). As John picked up speed, I could feel Jake tense up. Jake began to spasm inside me. His tense pelvic thrusts and his moans let me know he was cumming. John could not hold back, either. Hearing and feeling his partner cum led to him exploding deep inside me.

As both men recovered their senses, they withdrew from me one at a time. First John pulled out, then Jake. Jake undid my cuffs and rolled me on to my back. Jake lovingly took my flaccid cock in his hand and began to stroke. John began sucking on my nipples. They both knew my nipples are my weak spot. As he began to chew lightly on my swollen nipple, my cock grew to fullness. Jake took me in his mouth and it felt so good. I wanted to cum in his mouth, but was afraid to. I actually tried to hold back, but after about two minutes of this attention, I unloaded in his mouth. He then did something that totally surprised me. He kissed me fully on the mouth, delivering my own load to me. I frenched him, loving the tender moment.

That was by far the most intense sexual experience I ever had, being double penetrated. I sometimes relive that moment when I am alone at night in bed, and the memory is so vivid and real it never fails to make me cum hard.

I miss those guys! Wish they lived closer. Unfortunately, John and Jake moved halfway across the State when Jake got a job that paid twice as much as John's. I still hear from them, but haven't seen them for a couple of years.

12