Two Drink Horny People

Story Info
Two people come home from a night on the town.
1k words
3.47
65k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers

It was Saturday night and we had taken the opportunity to go out in the town. We did not get home until about 4:30am. I struggled to get the door open and we both stumble into the Apartment. I was feeling really horny and by the looks of it so was she. I get on top of her on the couch and we begin to kiss intensely. We get so carried away that we end up on the floor.

She pushes the table away giving us some space. I get back on top and take her shirt off and her bra and start sucking on her nice beautiful breast. She removes my shirt and undoes my pants while I work my tongs over her nipple and then go from one breast to the other. Giving it a little nibble every now and then and then sucking as much of her tit as I could. I then start kissing her stomach and licking her belly button while I undo her pants. The black thong she had was sexy as hell but I wanted them off! I lower my head down and to my surprise her pussy was completely bare and smooth. At this point my dick is hard as a brick and I'm aching to ram it in but I first want to taste her.

I start out slow with long licks on each side of her pussy. I then slide my tong down to her hole and start tong fucking her pussy. When I feel she's nice and wet I then slide my tong up to her clit which is now pulsating. I move in a circular motion and then flick it a few times with the tip of my tong when I see she is fully aroused, I bury my face deep inside her pussy. I proceed to take my middle finger and slide it in and out while I work my tong on her clit.

I can tell she's close to orgasm because she is bucking her hips up to my face and holding on to my hair with both hands. Just then she lets out a yell and her orgasm explodes. I slow my rhythm down but keep licking and working in my finger. She can't wait any longer she needs some dick! So she pulls me up on top of her and guides the head of my penis with her hand. I work the head at the opening two or three strokes before I plunge my cock deep inside her up to my balls.

I give her long slow stokes. She locks her legs around mine and starts to move to my rhythm. I pick up speed as she whispers in my ear how she wants me to fuck her. With two hands on my ass she moves me to where she knows she will reach orgasm. She starts to move and grab harder. Her orgasm is coming and I make shore to keep my pace. As she lets out a cry, her first orgasm hits like thunder, it sends wave of pleasure through out her body.

She makes sure not to stop and quickly the next orgasm hits. This one is not as big as the first but more of 3 or 4 orgasms in a row. She's in so much ecstasy that she does not realize that she is digging her nails into my back. Normally I would be in pain, but the buzz I had from drinking didn't wear off yet so I hardly felt it. When I feel her body relaxing and her pussy releases the suction it had on my dick. I turn her on her stomach and then prop up her hips. I then slide my dick in and proceed to fuck her doggy style like I've never fucked before.

I grip her hips with my hands so that I can control my thrust. Every time I drive in deep my balls hit her clit and you can hear the slapping noise her as made. While I'm banging her as hard and as fast as humanly possible, she tells me to make sure I let her know when I was about to come. She then reaches down and starts to rub her clit while I penetrate in and out of her pussy.

With the other hand she holds on the bed to keep her balance. She lets out a few moans and I can tell she came because her pussy tightened around my dick with each orgasm. With her the third orgasm she had from fucking doggy style I'm sent over the edge and yell to her that I'm about to come. As soon as I said that, she turns around and shoves my dick into her mouth just as my firs load explodes, I shoot 2 or 3 more loads into her mouth before we both collapse on the bed and fall asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

The next day when I woke up I look down and there she is working her mouth on my cock and giving me by far the best morning Blowjob I have ever gotten. As soon as my dick is nice and hard she gets on top and starts to ride me. I proceed to fondle her breast and suck on them whenever she leans forward.

She licks her fingers and then starts to rub her clit. I take my ands and start to grab her ass and guide her up and down on my cock. She starts to reach orgasm, rubbing her clit as fast as she can and continues to ride up and down on my dick. Her pussy is now pulsating on my dick and I pull her off to get to a new position. I lay her on her left side and then slide my dick in from be hind. I use one arm to reach around and fondle her tit while the other hold up her right leg so I can get full strokes into her pussy. She then plays with her clit again and tell me she wants to cum at the same time. I am close to cumming and let her know.

She picks up the speed and reaches orgasm before I do. I decide not to pull out and to shoot my load deep into her pussy. She reaches another orgasm while I'm spurting my full load into her. I then leave my dick in and we lay in that position.

THE END

GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers