Two Fantasies Come True

Story Info
My wife and I get our fantasy fulfilled.
2.2k words
4.28
50.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a husband and wife living out their own fantasy through a threesome. If this subject matter is not something that interests you, I would not feel bad if you opted not to read it. For all others, I hope you enjoy it.

*****************

"Oh God Jimmy, his cock is so big." My wife screamed out as I watched my friend Eddy slide his enormous cock into her cunt. As it disappeared into her, I started to think about what got us here.

Let me start from the beginning.

My wife, Lisa, and I have been married twenty years. We are both thirty-nine and have no children by design.

Lisa, at thirty-nine, is sexier than most women a lot younger. She stands 5'6", has a toned body and perky breasts that don't need a bra to keep them up.

My name is Jim and I am 5'9", and also toned as I work out a couple of times a week at the gym with my friend Eddy.

Over the course of our marriage, I have often discussed my fantasy of a threesome with Lisa but she always changed the subject, never saying yes or no. But when we fucked, I usually brought the subject up. Lisa knew that when the topic was mentioned during sex, she got a better fucking from me.

At times, my wife and I enjoy watching porno together, mostly one on one action or sometimes we would watch a threesome. She would perk up when she would see a woman getting fucked by a guy with a huge cock. After watching the porno, I noticed that Lisa's sexual appetite that night increased tremendously, especially if I mentioned if she would like getting fucked by a big cock.

Don't get me wrong, our sex life is terrific and these two fantasies liven it up, so to speak.

To set the record straight, I have a nice sized cock being 7" and somewhat thick. However, when Lisa sees those huge cocks, I could see the lust in her eyes for them.

Let me continue to how we got to where we were.

Lisa's fortieth birthday was coming up and I wanted to do something special for her fortieth. Then, it hit me. Why not make Lisa's fantasy come true?

I decided to put a plan in motion.

The next time I went to the gym, I worked out with my friend, Eddy. He is a younger guy, in his early thirties, single and Lisa knew him and, the best part, he is hung like a horse.

Eddie's cock must be 10" long and as thick as a soda can.

After our workout, we took our shower and as we were drying off, I got the balls to ask Eddy if he liked Lisa.

He said he thought she was a hottie and that I was a lucky guy to have her in bed every night.

I smiled and asked him, "Eddy, have you ever thought of wanting to fuck Lisa?"

He looked at me and said, "Jim, what guy wouldn't want to fuck her? Of course I would but she is your wife."

"Eddy, what if I told you that I want you to fuck her? Would you do it?" I continued.

As he looked perplexed, I said, "Let me explain. Lisa has a fantasy of being fucked by a guy with an enormous cock, like yours and I have a fantasy of her doing a threesome. Does that interest you?"

I didn't have to wait for an answer as I saw his cock starting to perk up.

Eddy then told me that he would love to help out. I told him that we should get dressed and go for coffee to discuss my plan.

We went over to the diner and got a corner booth to discuss my plan. I told Eddy that I would take Lisa out for her birthday for dinner and then some drinks and dancing afterwards where we would meet him accidently.

He would tell us that his girlfriend got called into emergency work and he was alone. He would also tell us that he had a hotel room booked for the night but wasn't going to need it now.

He would Join us for drinks and get to slow dance with Lisa while I plied her with wine to loosen her up.

Then he would invite us up to the room, since it was paid for, and we could continue the party in private.

Once in the room, we would get Lisa in the mood by him slow dancing with her and letting him press his cock into her.

Then he would excuse himself to take a quick shower and he would come out wearing a towel and accidentally let it fall so she could see his huge cock. He would then go over to her and tell her it was for her, a present from Jim.

Then, he would fuck her and afterwards, I would join them.

So, that was the plan. Now, let me tell you how it actually went.

*************

Lisa's 40th birthday was a week away and I made dinner reservations at the exclusive Italian restaurant, the Dove, and then we were going out to a night club for drinks and dancing.

I told Eddy the arrangements and he got a room near the night club and he was all set.

On the day of her birthday, I told her where we were going and she was all excited. I told her to wear something real sexy and she beamed a smile and said she had the perfect dress to wear.

When it was time to leave, Lisa came out wearing a short, black dress that was well above her knees. Like I said earlier, her tits weren't big but that dress showed enough of them to make me even take notice. Lisa was a vision of loveliness and sexy as all hell.

We drove off to the restaurant and had a fantastic dinner and some wine. We then headed over to the night club. We got seated at a nice, private booth and ordered some wine.

After about a half hour, Lisa pointed out that my friend Eddy was there. I walked over to him and invited him to our table.

As he sat down, he told Lisa that she looked delicious and we all smiled and laughed. I asked him how come he was here.

Eddy said he was here with his girlfriend but she got called into work at the hospital for an emergency. He continued by saying that he already rented a room at the hotel for the two of them but it looked like he wouldn't be using it.

I told him that we were celebrating Lisa's birthday and he could celebrate with us.

Lisa even told him to hang out with us for a bit. We drank and danced and I made sure that Eddy slow danced with Lisa a few times.

As it was getting late, Eddy suggested we go to the hotel, since it was already paid for and we could continue the celebration. I looked at Lisa and we both said that would be great.

We picked up two more bottles of wine and headed to the hotel. So far, the plan was moving along fine.

When we got to the room, Eddy opened the wine and we sat on the couch, putting Lisa in the middle of me and Eddy.

Every now and then, I would pull Lisa to me and kiss her. She would pull back and say that Eddy was here. I told her that Eddy wouldn't mind if I kissed her now and then.

Eddy chimed in and said we could use the bedroom if we wanted to. He said he would take a shower while we fooled around.

Lisa was in a frisky mood and actually agreed. So, Eddy led us to the bedroom while he went to shower.

Once we were in the bedroom, Lisa and I undressed and jumped on the bed to start to play. Eddy had gone to take his shower.

After a few minutes, Lisa and I were already fucking. She was on all fours as I was fucking her from behind. Just then Eddy came by wearing only a towel.

As I continued fucking my wife, Eddy passed in front of Lisa who did not object to him being there. He stopped in front of her. As she looked up at him, he dropped the towel and his huge cock sprang out in front of her.

He looked at her and said, "Lisa, Jim said you would like this for your birthday. Do you want it?"

I pulled my cock out of her cunt and whispered to her that Eddy was a gift for her. Then I asked her if she wanted it and she looked at me and then him and his huge cock and nodded a yes.

I got off the bed and Eddy took my place. Lisa stayed on all fours. Eddy moved in behind her and I sat back in the chair, stroking my cock, waiting and watching.

Lisa moved her hand underneath her and reached for Eddy's cock trying to guide it to her slit. Eddy's cock found her opening and slowly started to insert it.

He pushed it in slowly as her cunt accepted his huge tool. "Oh God Jimmy, his cock is so big." She screamed out as I watched my friend's cock disappear into her cunt.

I watched as he started pumping her cunt faster and faster. She tried to match him thrust for thrust.

"Eddy," She yelled out. "Fuck me harder. Cum in me Eddy. Show my husband I am a slut. Oh God, Eddy."

I continued jerking off and I knew Eddy was ready to cum. "Eddy, cum in Lisa's cunt." I yelled out.

In an instant, Eddy shot his cum deep into her cunt. He was still fucking her hard as he was cumming. When he finally pulled out, his cum flowed out of her cunt like a dam just burst.

What a sight to see...my wife on all fours and someone else's cum flowing out of her.

I went over to her as she fell onto her stomach. I asked her how she was. Lisa smiled and said, "It was fucking great. His cock filled me completely. Thank you for a great gift."

I laid down beside her and Eddy got on the other side of her. She was now on her back with her legs still spread wide.

We each took a nipple and started sucking on them, our hands feeling every part of her. We alternately kissed her and slipped our tongues into her mouth. She had our cocks in each of her hands.

As Eddy kissed her, I then moved my mouth down to her cunt and started eating my wife, lapping up Eddy's cum from her cunt.

Her hips moving about, looking for me to fill her cunt with my tongue. Then I told Eddy to get on his back and I told Lisa to straddle his cock.

I watched as my wife, without a second thought, pushed her cunt down on Eddy's cock until she took it all in. I had her lean forward and my cock found her ass. I lubed her hole with Eddy's cum and started to insert my cock in Lisa's ass. I could feel Eddy's cock in her cunt.

Lisa kept moaning "Oh God" as I eased my cock into her all the way until my balls hit her ass.

Eddy and I got into a nice rythm pretty quickly and Lisa kept moaning how good it felt.

"Oh yes," she said. "Fuck my holes. Cum in both of them. Yessssss."

As we fucked her, I yelled to her, "You like two cocks in you baby? You enjoying it? You like two guys fuckng you now?"

All she kept doing was gyrating her hips to get the most pleasure and moaning. I could see her grabbing her tits and playing with them as we fucked her.

Eddy yelled out that he was cumming. I picked up the pace and was ready to cum too.

We both shot our loads into her and I fell off of her. She then lifted herself off of Eddy and his cum flowed out of her cunt onto his cock and balls.

We all were spent. Lisa laid on the bed, her body shaking from multiple orgasms.

When she finally stopped I asked her if she was ok with everything. I never thought I would hear it from my wife but she kissed me and said that was the best sex she ever had and would always remember her fortieth birthday present.

That night, the three of us had sex often. I didn't mind that Eddy did her one on one as I rested. After all, this was her present and I was happy that she enjoyed it.

After that night, I would ask Lisa if she wanted Eddy to come by and she would look at me and smile and just say that maybe for her next birthday, we could do it all again.

I smiled, kissed her and told her she was the best.