Two Finger Night

Story Info
Master enjoys a massage and some more from his sub.
1.2k words
3.97
16k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the bedroom a little apprehensively. I'm not sure at all what you have in store for me. I resist the urge to cover myself and glance around the bedroom. There are candles on the nightstand beside a bottle of oil. You are laying naked sprawled across the bed.

You raise your head to look at me. "Come here."

I walk towards you, my eyes darting up and down your body.

"It's been a long day. Rub my back."

"Yes sir," I say. I grab the oil as you roll over onto your stomach. I climb onto the bed and straddle your hips carefully. I pour some oil into the palm of my hands and start at your shoulders. I rub close to your neck and move outward along your broad and toned shoulders. I love the unrestrained permission to touch you.

I move farther down on your back, rubbing and pushing on the tense muscles in your upper back. My breasts are swaying with my motions and occasionally I lean down close enough that my nipples brush your back, making them instantly hard. I move lower kneading the muscles in your upper back, using my fist to roll through the tense muscles.

I've reached the place where your back changes to your ass and I keep rubbing along that line, drifting a little lower, trying to tease you into a response.

"Hmm, someone's looking for a treat," you say, "Hop off."

I move to one side as you roll over. Your cock is already hard and I know I've down well.

"Back on Master's lap." You say, leaning back.

I crawl on quickly. "Yes sir.

I'm grinning as I feel your cock near my ass but I wait for your instructions.

"Grind your wet little pussy on my cock." You say. Before I can move, you grab my breasts firmly.

I work back and forth feeling your shaft against my clit. Your hands squeeze my breasts then move to my nipples. You pinch my nipples harder and harder, your eyes never leaving my face.

The pain and pleasure are warring, the rubbing on my clit, the pain shooting down from my nipples, trying to focus on the pleasure the way you taught me to. Suddenly your mouth is on my breast, sucking on my nipple. I close my eyes, loving the feeling of your warm mouth. You bite my nipple then swirl your expert tongue over it. I'm getting wetter and wetter, your dick is slick with my juice. I want to be fucked, want to feel your cock inside of me, want you to stop teasing me and take me hard.

You read my mind or my body, or both. You release my nipple and lay back down. "You want it don't you?"

"Yes sir, please Master," I'm begging shamelessly but I don't care. I keep grinding on your cock, the pressure on my clit relieving some of the tension and bringing me closer to the edge. I move my hands to my breasts, playing with my nipples, trying to mimic the sensations you were creating earlier with your tongue.

"Please Master?" I beg again.

"Turn around and you may," You say, smacking my ass.

I grin and get up to move. Your cock is standing at attention, ready to fuck my slit. I moan a bit at the sight and quickly turn, positioning myself above your cock. I slowly slide myself down, feeling you stretch me. I push down until I can feel you fully sheathed inside of me. I pause, and rotate my hips slightly, hearing you moan behind me. I start to move up and down, fucking myself on your cock.

"You never arch your back enough," you say sternly. You grab a handful of my hair and pull it down towards. My back arches, thrusting my breasts up into the air.

"That's better," you announce and to reward me, you reach up and rub my clit, causing my hips to buck and I feel the tension on my hair with every movement.

I'm moaning like a slut, bouncing up and down. The sensations are starting to overwhelm me: the feeling of your hard cock pistoning in and out of me, the pull of your hand in my hair, and your fingers on my clit. My breasts are swaying, my nipples hard and aching for attention as I start to move faster up and down on your cock. I try to focus enough to squeeze your cock with my pussy and I hear your sharp intake of breath as I manage to make it happen.

"Like a fucking pro," you say and I glow with pride. You let go of my hair and move your hand to my hip. "But let's see how much you can handle."

You stop the motion on my clit, moving your wet fingers to my ass. You start to push in with one finger.

"Such a tight little ass," you say under your breath.

I'm panting and moaning, trying to stay quiet so that you don't stop to gag me. I push down on your finger as I lower myself completely on your cock. I can feel your finger and your cock both moving inside of me.

"Faster sir," I beg, needing you to move in my ass. I start to raise and lower myself again, picking up the pace again. "Please sir... my ass..."

You start to fuck my ass, keeping pace with my motion on your cock. You mutter again, "So tight."

I feel you start pushing a second finger in beside the first. I stop moving and hold my breath, trying to decide if I'm enjoying the stretch or wanting the burning to stop.

"I know you can take," you rub my clit to encourage me, "you're doing good."

I let out my breath, "Yes sir."

I start moving again, slower than before. I feel your fingers stretching my ass, slowly rubbing and making it easy for me. I can feel your fingers filling me, putting pressure on my already filled cunt. I start to move faster, building back up to speed.

You rub my clit harder. "See, I knew you could handle it."

I can feel the orgasm building, loving feeling you through the walls of my pussy, the amazing motion in both of my holes.

"Do you want to feel my seed in your fucking cunt?" you growl, rubbing and fingering faster.

I'm babbling, "Yes sir, please sir, I'm so close sir. Please?"

I move faster, feeling you fill me everywhere, your hands playing me like an instrument, knowing exactly how to drive me crazy. I clench on your cock, trying to pull you closer to the edge with me. I can feel your cock pulse inside of me.

"Good girl," you say, pushing me closer to the edge with your fingers. "Is someone ready to cum?"

"Yes sir. Fill me sir?" It's all I can do to hold off from the edge, especially with your fingers on my clit.

You moan, "Because you asked: cum for me."

I fall apart on cue. My pussy flexes around you as you pulse inside of me, filling me with your cum. You somehow move me off of you and lay me down in bed beside you.

"Thank you sir," I say softly, fight the urge to fall asleep. I curl into your side.

"Don't fight it, angel." You pat my head. "You were good today."

You shut my eyes and I fall asleep almost instantly.