Two for One

Story Info
Fun with dad
10.6k words
4.44
73.7k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My dad was eating breakfast. I walked up behind him and put my arms around his neck and snuggled my head against the back of his. I let go and went around to eat my breakfast. I just finished giving him some fresh coffee. After a few moments he instinctively rubbed his hand on the back of his head to be sure his hair was still smooth. His eyes never left the paper.

I went over and climbed in bed with my dad the night before. He had a big queen size bed like mine. I lay there, quiet, then I touched his feet with mine. He didn't seem to mind then he moved his feet away. I listened to him breathing then went back to my bedroom.

Mom was gone. Dad was lonely. I was lonely. We both missed mom even tho it has been a long time. I'm 19. I live at home and work at the college and take some courses free while working there. Dad and I get along good. We talk a lot and go to dinner and places. He's standoffish with me. I think more or less it's a moral thing with him.

I always gave dad as many hugs and pecks as mom. Mom gave back. Dad patted me on my arm. I casually said once I might look for an apartment of my own and he almost died. He hid it but I could tell. He didn't want to be alone but he wasn't looking to find someone else.

I wasn't trying to get him in the sack. He was already in the sack. I was trying to get in there with him. Well, no I wasn't. That wasn't it. What it was is he has no companionship so I thought he probably took care of his personal needs himself so I thought if he had a mental connection with a female it might be more satisfying to him when he did take care of it himself. Yes. That was it exactly. I'm glad I finally got it out.

I had personal needs too but I wasn't ready to go down to the firehouse and shout it out yet. I didn't particularly need a mental connection, I do just fine all by myself. Sometimes I do a great job all by myself. Every now and then it gets to be a spectacular great job all by myself. When dad isn't home. I'm not telling about those.

I thought about telling him what I wanted to do but I don't think it would make things better. Probably worse. He would be watching for it and out would come his sword and shield. Well, shield anyways. His sword was the problem. I had a nice smile at that one. Surprised myself sometimes.

One day while we were walking down the street shopping I reached over and held his hand. He let me for a long time. Later that evening he said, "Cathy, I'm a little uncomfortable holding your hand. It doesn't seem right."

I said, "Yes, I know dad. That's why I'm doing it. You've told me many times I remind you of mom. I'm not trying to replace her and you're not trying to treat me like her but sometimes if we're a little closer it might remind you more of her when you need her. I thought it might help and I don't mind and kind of like it sometimes. Maybe we could miss her together in some ways."

Now, there is no way a man could possible figure that out or possibly find any way to respond and make any sense at all. He would have to accept whatever it means because it absolutely means everything and nothing at all so I was free to pursue any avenue I wanted to. Dad had been had. It was pure genius. It's like saying, "Are you sure you don't want me to stop not doing what I'm not doing again."

The next evening I put on my thickest pjs and thickest robe and went over and sat up against one of his pillows reading while he was taking a shower. He came back and immediately went back in the bath. I think he wasn't dressed. I didn't look. He came back in pjs and climbed in bed. I said, "Night dad," and went off to bed.

The next night I did that with the robe hanging undone. The next night I did that with the robe lying alongside me. The next night he didn't take a shower and was in bed so I said 'night dad' from the door. Then I just wore pjs watching tv late in the evening with him. He was comfortable with that. I did wear a sleep bra so he wouldn't see jiggling boobs and go to bed early.

Then I got a break. I finished up the kitchen early and changed and went into the den. Dad was sitting up coughing a little and I smelled sex. He could easily hear me finishing up and going to my bedroom and coming back. He couldn't have finished. I reached over the back of the sofa and gave him a hug and he put his hands on mine and pressed. He acted a little nervous for a while.

When he went to bed I said, "I'll be over in a few minutes dad."

He said, "Ok."

I went a got something and went over and climbed in and turned out the light on my side. I said, "Could you turn out your light please and face the other way and don't say anything. Nothing at all." He did. I turned away from him and scrunched backwards until our bottoms touched. I reached over and handed him a condom. I could hear his breath when he realized what it was.

"Cathy," he said, "I can't."

"I know," I said. "You're not going to. That's for you, not me. Pay attention to what you're doing please." I reached my hands back and pulled his pj bottoms down around his knees, maybe a little lower. He let me. I could tell when he pulled them out so they would go down. I waited.

He was quiet then I felt him moving a little and then moving different and he kept going like that. I said, "Enjoy yourself. Don't stop." I pushed my pjs down around my knees and rubbed bare bottoms with him. He didn't stop moving. Some time went by. I guess he was getting into a groove with the situation and starting to let it work.

I rubbed bottoms with him, getting a bun against his butt crack. Sometimes he couldn't help rubbing back or maybe he was thrusting a little. He got active and I tried not to do anything but rub bottoms and he had an orgasm. A long one too. After he settled down I felt him take off the condom and calm down more. He reached over and held my hand and later I went to my bedroom. I thought it went really good. I love the smell of sex.

I let things go for about a week so he could think about it. We did hold hands more when out, not close in to people like in a restaurant. Just on the streets or beach. I wore a sleep bra sometimes so he would feel something was different.

The following Monday night I got a condom and went over again. Same setup. Gave him the condom. I got his pjs down and mine down. He rustled around a little and then his hand came back over me and he handed me something. It was a little silver vibrator. I turned it on and went 'wow dad'. I slipped my pj bottoms off and got our bottoms together again.

He got started and I lifted a leg and planted my foot and turned the vibrator on and went right to my clit. I had two orgasms to his one and you can't believe how active our bottoms were that time. He settled down and I settled down and turned over and wrapped my arms around his waist. His pj bottoms were still down and mine were still off and I didn't care. I got his buns right into my saddle and just loved it.

About ten minutes and I was off to bed, my pj bottoms in my hands. The next day was normal. We didn't mention it but he smiled more and was more interactive and lively. I don't think I've seen him like that in a long time. Whatever he needed he was getting. I was thinking of ways to expand it without alarming him.

I kept the vibrator and we enjoyed each other four more times like that. I asked if he might like to get the type of condoms he preferred and he smiled and said, 'sure, thank you.'

He was still distance most of the time. He wanted to be more personable with me but didn't know how. I was looking for ways to be more intimate. Not lovers, just intimate. Frankly I wanted to play with his penis for a while. I thought maybe he could play with me and I could play with him. That should be great fun. His orgasms would be better and mine too. It wasn't rocket science.

I didn't make a habit of going over to his bedroom in the evenings, just every now and then. As much as I thought he could tolerate. The next time I went over I snuggled up to him and said, "Dad. Thanks for letting me come over every so often. Sex is very exciting for me right now and I really don't want to go out hunting guys.

"I'm also trying to fill a need for you. There's a lot of ways we can be more intimate without being more intimate. That kind of thing. I'm willing to try a few mind boggling things if you can teach me."

We stayed that way a few moments and he took his pj bottoms off. I took mine off. I was spooning him. He moved around a little and reached over and got my hand and pulled it over and put it around his dick. I raised my head off the pillow, mouth fully open and eyes about to pop out. I had a dick. In my hand. It was plastic. He had his condom on.

It was alive. The damn thing moved in my hand. I played with it and finally found out where all the parts were. He thrust up through my hand. His butt was playing with me. I could hardly keep from throwing a leg over his hip. My other hand was useless but I didn't want it to separate my clit from his buns so I left my clit alone.

After a while he put a hand over mine which was over his dick. My hand was around a dick, a real one. He started to move my hand up and down. I knew he was teaching me to jack him off. Not the porn kind, the real kind. He took his hand and my hand off and reversed them. He did the jacking for real and I followed on top. He went faster and slower and let go and I got back on.

He started thrusting again, slowly. It didn't make any difference at all that he had a condom on. Everything was perfect. It wasn't long and I felt his arm over his hip and his hand make its way down between my thighs. He didn't stop at my clit but felt me up all the way down. I lifted my knee and draped it against his hip and adjusted so his hand felt comfortable, not squeezed.

He dipped into my vagina a few times and my clit got wet and he settled on it and started jacking my hood. He was thrusting into my hand, I was thrusting into his. It was probably fifteen or twenty minutes and I heard a couple of low groans and his hips got more active and he got more active on my clit.

I was starting to get bent out of shape but held on and did my job on his dick. I started jacking faster and he got faster and then he jammed his dick hard up through my hand and a beat and he pulled back and pushed through again. I kept jacking all this time while he was pushing his sperm out.

Dad never stopped working my clit and with his orgasm it was only a minute or two and I had a very nice orgasm. I got out a couple of pretty good Ugggghhhh's and fucked into his hand as hard as I could. That was one of the best fucking orgasms I've ever had. Well, hand orgasms I guess.

We both got our breath back a little and I felt his hand on mine. I said, "Let me please." And he let go. We breathed some more and I moved back a little and pulled him over on his back. By his dick of all things. I just tugged it a little. It was a little softer but not by much.

He said, "Squeeze with two fingers down near the bottom and pull up. It'll squeeze all the cum out. Do that a few times." I did. He said, "Work it off and hold it upside down and tie a knot in the end. I finally felt his fleshy dick. The shaft part. I went slow and worked from the bottom of the condom. What fun. I wondered why he said cum instead of sperm or semen. Must be a married thing.

He took the condom and did something with it. We lay there with me against him and he let me play with his dick for the longest time. I used my fingertips and was very soft and delicate with it. It was sticky on top, the semen. I wish I could have seen it. It was just too dark. I almost bent over and put my tongue and lips on but I didn't really know how to do that so I didn't. He was very hard again.

I said, "I'm soaking up a lot of sex. It feels really satisfying. If you're not too tired would you like to spend a few minutes doing something a little different?"

"I can try," he said.

I turned over on my back. I said, "Let's reverse. You do what I was doing. Have fun."

No delay, he turned on his side and put a hand down between my legs. I opened up and lay my knee over on his thigh. He played with my clit and vagina for the longest time. He was actually enjoying himself. He rubbed my inner thighs on both legs and my stomach and through my pubic hair. I was shaven below my patch.

He kissed my cheek and lightly kissed my lips. No tongue. I was hoping for a tongue. Maybe later sometimes. He absolutely loved running his fingers through my butt. Made me squeeze his fingers. I had my hand nearest him on his dick. I squeezed it a little every time he did something I liked. I spent almost the whole time squeezing it.

About half an hour or a little more and I went to bed. It was a sensual breakthrough. I think he had a good time. I thought he might go the whole nine yards, well, the whole eight inches, but it would take some time. He was slim and his dick seemed larger than life. I was slim too. We didn't eat all that much, just a little of good stuff.

He was quiet the next day until late afternoon. Not unusual, he was an architect and worked from home. He was always quiet, thinking. He had a big office with lots of equipment. We ate at home and had a good time.

If we got this far there was a lot we could do. Probably everything there is to do except his dick head inside my vagina. That's ok. There was fantastic erotic sex going on in that bed. I skipped going over the next couple of evenings. Give him time to think.

***

Lazy evening. Sitting out back on the patio. Almost dark. Time to talk. I said, "Ok dad. House rules. I am thoroughly enjoying myself. I love the interplay. I'm comfortable with everything. Of all we can do and you can teach me let's set a house rule.

"Anything you want to do and anything I want to do, as long as we agree, except no penis in a vagina. We might be able to tease each other until we can't stand it but no penetration past, say, half an inch or an inch. I would think that could be called a tease. What do you think?"

Dad put down his book and sat thinking. It must not have been easy for him. He said, "That would be fun wouldn't it? I don't know about the half an inch or an inch. Just playing around it's almost impossible not to have the whole head of a penis enveloped inside a vagina. It's unnatural. I don't want to promise something that's against instinct that powerful. I probably wouldn't realize I went that far."

"You mean past the bottom ridge," I said. "I can understand how that would cause a certain satisfaction. I think we both can consider that teasing. Not all the way in at all, with you it would be far from it. We can more carefully define it at the time. Until then how about the rest of it?"

"Works for me," he said. "Cathy, the orgasms I've had lately have been wonderful, almost a dream. I very much appreciate it. Thank you very much and please don't let me cause a problem between us."

"Ok dad," I said. "Same here. I love being turned on and you know how to do that very well."

***

I have a friend at work. We eat lunch together and talk about everything. She lives about five miles away. Sometimes she stops and picks me up for work. She tells me about her dad and I tell her about mine, not everything but most. Her name is Rita. She's the same age as me, 19. Lives at home, mom and dad, and a brother who is married and lives in another state. Both of us complain about our sex lives.

She's known my dad about a year. She calls him by his name, Gene. One day she asked me to go apartment hunting with her. She needed an apartment for several weeks. Her mom and dad were going to enlarge the back of the house and her bedroom would be out of commission.

Her brother's old room had become a much needed office and was desperately needed to stay one. She was going to sleep in the den but thought she might look for something else.

She's spent the night in our spare bedroom a few times when we were going somewhere early. I offered and she thought about it. We went through all that 'how much?', 'nothing', 'utilities?', 'what are you going to do, drink more water', stuff. I said I would check with dad.

That evening I explained everything and he said sure, it was fine. Just to be sure I said, "Dad, remember this is Rita and this is for weeks. She dresses like a school marm in the daytime but at home or in the evening she dresses like, well, she doesn't dress."

He said, "You mean Rita that doesn't wear a bra and wears a thin see-through top and pants that doesn't cover anything. You mean Rita that likes to sit with one leg hanging over the arm and you can see right up her thighs. You mean Rita that knows how to show everything from below her breasts down to the tip of Florida. That Rita. The Rita that knows how to get every inch of her body against you when she says goodnight."

"Yes, that Rita," I said. "She's a virgin like me and she's on the pill like me and she doesn't know a lot about sex like me and she's trying to learn like me. She's so horny she could wet her pants in a sandstorm. Are you sure you want her here for two or three weeks?"

"It's ok Cathy. We'll get through it."

"Well," I said. "If you two play around with each other it's ok with me. It would be a very private thing with her. No one will ever know. It would do you good and I know she would like it. If you don't mind I'd like to watch. She might be more comfortable with me there." Dad smiled and read his book. I know he thought I was crazy but he was thinking about it.

***

The next evening I was feeling randy and said, "Would you like to be personal this evening?"

He looked up from whatever he was doing and said, "Yes, sure, ok. Thanks." Really nice smile. I think he may be randy too.

I put on a loose top, one that came down about to my high thighs. No pants. Dad was listening to light music and the lights were about medium low. The sheet was down and he had on briefs and no top. Sexy man alert. I climbed on and settled on the pillow next to him and turned on my side, facing. He turned facing and gave me a really nice kiss. Mouth open but no tongue yet. My top was still down below what I called my man place.

I think setting limits was a big thing for dad. Now he had a wide range to work in and wasn't conflicted morally or sexually. He could let go and do some of the things he hasn't done for some time. Hopefully he would teach me some of them. He ran a finger around my nipples, making them poke out my top. I put a hand over on his hip, on the side of his briefs and let my fingers fiddle around.

Our toes were entertaining themselves. He put a hand over on my hip and slid it over on my bun and lightly pushed my top down in the crack. I was catching my breath sooner than normal. He was seducing me and I liked it very much. I pulled my hand slowly off his hip and let it slide down on his dick in his briefs and fingered it here and there.

He said, "How would you like to give me a very good orgasm, without a condom?"

I guess I really was a little randy. My vagina was active all by itself and I was squeezing his fingers in my butt crack. I leaned over and got his nipple in my lips and squeezed and let it pop out. I said, "That sounds like fun. Show me how."

He pulled his fingers out of my butt crack and pulled my top up and off. Then he slid his briefs off. He was well up. He was about eight inches. The head was shiny and his foreskin was still up, not all the way to the top. His pee dimple was prominent, a play place for a tongue.

I got a hand down around his balls and played there until he pulled me over straddling his legs. My pussy was open and his dick was right there and I sure felt like being shafted. It was a good thing I peed all I could before I came over. He swiveled his hips up and down like he was fucking. I had a hand on his dick and it slid right up through my hand so smoothly.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers