Two for One Ch. 03

Story Info
The next day...
1.3k words
4.51
224k
24

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I last left off, I had just left my sister Sandra and her girlfriend Kelly in their room and had gone to the couch to grab some shut-eye after a night of wild sex with both women. The next thing I remember was the sun shining in my eyes. My sister's living room faced East and the blinds were up so the rising sun was shining in my eyes. The clock on the VCR read 7:18 a.m. I had been asleep for a little more than 6 hours. It all seemed like a dream: fucking both my own sister and her gorgeous girlfriend...it couldn't possibly have really happened could it??

As I cleared my head I could hear muffled sounds from the direction of my sister's room. I pulled off the blanket and realized I was completely naked. I looked toward the sliding glass door and saw my still wet underwear balled up on the patio outside. I stood and stretched and headed for the guest bath to drain the weasel.

As I walked up the hall, I could hear the sounds more clearly, and it was a mixture of moans and licking noises, and it caused my dick to stir again. It made it difficult to pee, but soon enough I was done and heading toward the door of my sister's room.

The door was slightly ajar, and I peeked in and saw Sandra and Kelly in the 69 position, lapping at each other's slits with abandon. My cock was at attention now, and I was unconsciously stroking myself as I stood and watched the Sapphic scene. I stepped inside the door and stood watching my own sister and her girlfriend go to town on each other's pussy as I continued to stroke my shaft to its fully-erect state.

Sandra was on top, and I was mesmerized by her massive melons as they swayed back and forth as she licked and sucked on Kelly's pussy. All of a sudden, Sandra arched her back and let out a scream as her body shook in convulsions from what appeared to be a massive orgasm.

When she regained her composure she noticed me standing by the door, and said "well, little brother, how long have you been standing there watching?"

"Long enough" was my reply.

"Why don't you come join the party? Kelly hasn't stopped talking about your cock all night, I'm sure she'd love another good fucking".

"Come fuck me, Sam" was all Kelly said and she rose to her hands and knees and positioned her ass high in the air, wiggling it in a come-hither fashion.

I climbed on the bed and slid my hard cock right into Kelly's tight pussy, stretching her out as she groaned with pleasure. Kelly's pussy was dripping wet from the tongue bath my sister had just given it, and my cock was ready to explode from the stroking I gave it while watching the two girls go at it. I banged her pussy hard and fast for about 4 minutes before I felt her muscles tightening around my shaft and I could tell she was about to cum.

"Cum in her pussy" my sister about shouted as Kelly's body was rocked by her orgasm.

That demand was all I needed as I shot my hot load deep inside Kelly's love hole. Our mingled juices slowly dripped from her pussy as I continued to slowly stroke in and out after blowing my load. Kelly fell forward, and my dick slipped from her pussy with a "plop".

"I need a shower" she said as she hopped off the bed and padded toward the master bathroom, leaving me and my sister lying next to each other on the bed.

I heard the shower water running as I felt my sister's hand stroke my semi-hard cock.

"That was something, wasn't it" she said.

"Uh, yeah", was all I could manage to get out as my cock began growing again under my sister's touch.

"Kelly's pussy is so sweet and tight, don't ya think?" Sandra asked as a little pre-cum dripped from the head of my dick.

"Let me clean that thing up for you" Sandra said as she took my cock into her mouth.

She licked all of Kelly's juices and the remains of my cum from my cock as I squeezed those boobs that I had lusted after since adolescence.

"Come on, let's help Kelly get cleaned up" she said as she grabbed me by the cock and pulled me to my feet.

We walked into the bathroom and I saw the large combination Roman tub/shower that dominated the bathroom. The shower was glass on three sides and had a bench seat against the back wall. Kelly was in the shower with her back to us as we entered the bathroom. Sandra opened the shower door and entered, pulling me in behind her.

Kelly turned with a little bit of a start, but then smiled a wonderful impish smile and said "well it's about time, I thought I was going to have to shower alone".

Sandra and Kelly kissed passionately as I stood under a stream of warm water, letting it drench my hair and sluice down my back as I watched the two girls wriggle their bodies against one another. Sandra's hands were grasping Kelly's ass, as Kelly massaged Sandra's tits with soapy water.

I couldn't take it any longer and I moved in and positioned my sister so that she was sitting on the bench seat, as I knelt between her legs. Kelly stood on the bench facing Sandra so that her pussy was right in Sandra's face as I began lapping at my sister's pussy. I sucked Sandra's clit between my lips as I fingered her pussy with first two, then three fingers. Sandra had one hand on the back of my head pulling me tighter against her pussy, and had her other hand on Kelly's ass pulling her closer to her mouth.

Both women were moaning and wriggling as the warm water sprayed against our bodies. My sister's pussy was wet with her juices and hot against my tongue as I explored her inner regions when she splattered my face with an explosive orgasm. Kelly screamed out and nearly fell off the bench as she was taken by her own orgasm.

I still hadn't gotten off, so I again positioned the girls so that they stood next to one another with their backs to me, and their hands up against the glass wall of the shower. There was a mirror on the opposite wall, so I could see their faces in the reflection as I moved behind them.

First I slid my cock into my sister's pussy and at the same time fingered Kelly's snatch from behind. I stroked in and out of Sandra's snatch for a minute or two, then switched and fucked Kelly while I fingered my sister. I went back and forth between the two, fucking them faster and faster until they were both moaning and begging for more cock.

I could watch their faces contort with lust as I fucked these two beautiful women. In the mirrored reflection I could watch their tits bounce and swing as I rocked their bodies with each thrust of my hips. My balls were tightening again and I could feel another orgasm building, I pulled out of Sandra's pussy and turned them around. I stroked my cock three times and shot my load of cum across Kelly's face and onto Sandra's tits. We stood under the water, which was now barely luke warm and rinsed off before exiting the shower.

We helped each other dry off and went back to the bed for a nap. I slept between Kelly and Sandra in blissful contentment. I woke first and went to the guest room and dressed quickly, as I had to get home for a meeting that evening.

Before I left I kissed both Kelly and Sandra and promised to invite them to my house for a weekend real soon. We continued to meet occasionally for some erotic sex before Kelly and Sandra broke up some years later.