Two Friends at a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they cleaned up, he cleared his throat.

"About Thanksgiving..." he started

"Look I'm so sorry about that! It was so weird. I mean I'm glad to have it off my chest now and you know, in context it seems pretty tame I guess, but I totally get if you're weirded out"

"No no no! No, I just wanted, I mean, I know. I knew at the time. I was awake."

"YOU WERE AWAKE?" she said, incredulous.

"I was awake! I didn't do anything because I assumed you had waited for me to go to sleep and were thinking about those guys from the bar, but it was so hot, then the next night I guess it sort of got to me and I woke up spooning you with a hard on, it was mortifying."

"I KNEW THAT YOU DUMMY" she yelled, throwing a shoe at him. "I was awake then, and I was disappointed when you rolled away! I thought it meant you didn't like me." "No way!" he said, apologetic. "No God I liked you so much! I was just so embarrassed, I thought if you woke up and found me in bed with an erection that would be it, I'd be shunned as a creep."

She thought about it for a minute. She felt a pang of regret for her younger self, who could have fucked him in college, but she also felt relieved that they'd finally done it and pretty sure this wasn't an isolated incident.

"Well" she said, taking his hand, "I guess we have a lot of time to make up for."

12