Two Friends Photo Shoot

Story Info
Lizzy and Cate takes naughty pictures of each other.
7.8k words
3.74
37k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolfgar69
wolfgar69
11 Followers

The First Photo Shoot

Lizzy was aware that Cate liked to work with a camera. She thought they'd get into it at some point. That point came one Sunday afternoon.

Cate asked, "If Lizzy would want to pose? She had an idea that came to her."

Lizzy said, "She would enjoy it."

Cate had a nice Nikon digital camera. It was better than other cameras she had owned. You could bang away, and not be worried about how the guys at the camera shop would react to what you shot, or the expense of developing the film.

Cate told Lizzy, "Help me move furniture."

When they had finished with that, Cate motioned for Lizzy to move against the exposed wall. The wall was white, and had the passive afternoon sun light.

Lizzy was clad in shorts, with a top buttoned, and untucked and tied at the bottom. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail.

Cate said, "Move across the wall in a natural fashion. Don't pay attention to the camera."

Lizzy did exactly that. She began to flip her hair back.

Cate said, "That's great!"

She had the auto advance option on her camera. She took multiple shots, as Lizzy moved back and forth.

Lizzy said, "Just a minute."

She put her sun glasses on, along with her ball cap.

"Continue."

Cate liked what she saw, and was taking many pictures.

Lizzy began to toy with the lens. She would stop, and kiss and flirt with the camera. With her bright red lipstick on, it made for some interesting shots. Cate was thinking she is a natural.

After they shot for twenty minutes, Cate said, "Let's look at what we have!"

Cate turned her laptop on, and pulled up some software that could be used to manipulate the pictures. She inserted her sim card into a slot on her laptop, and the software automatically copied the files over to the hard drive.

They sat at the dinner table, and started to peruse the things Cate had taken. It was pretty much as Cate had suspected. Lizzy was beautiful, and the camera loved her.

Cate made a throw away remark, "Looks as if, you are now loved by two."

Lizzy hugged her.

As they went through the pictures, Cate would adjust some of them using the software. Sometimes changing the contrast; other times the sharpness; and others the color hue. It was impossible to make Lizzy look bad.

Cate asked Lizzy, "If she trusted her?"

Lizzy looked at her, and said sarcastically, "I know where this is going. Your wish is my command."

Cate directed Lizzy to get nude.

Lizzy muttered, "Boy, I didn't see this one coming."

She striped down to her birthday suit.

Cate said, "To walk back and forth as she had before. Just walk. Do what you feel like. You are a natural."

Cate removed the sim card from her computer, and put it back in her camera.

Cate shouted, "action!"

Lizzy did many of the things she had just done. Then she began to ham it up a little, experimenting with posture and different positions.

Cate tossed her a sucker, "Use it!"

Lizzy began to suck on it, while slyly glancing at the camera. She slipped it in and out, and acted like she had a cock, and began to felate it. She deep throated it, while throwing her head back. She stuck it to her tit, and let it hang momentarily. She sucked the candy into her mouth, and squeezed her tits up and at the camera. She bent over and inserted the sucker into her pussy. She did the same with her asshole.

Cate was really liking the shots, and she was getting really worked up. She sensed Lizzy was too.

Cate yelled, "Cut!"

They went back to dinner table, and pulled the sim card out of the camera and inserted it into the laptop. As the pictures scrolled by, Cate and Lizzy both were quiet.

Cate commented, "You are natural. I don't need to give much, if any, direction."

Cate said, "I have an idea, which I think you are going to love."

She began changing the color shots to black and white. They were absolutely blown away! Lizzys dark hair, both above and below the water line, looked stunning. Her nipples were gorgeous. The sun glasses gave her a certain allure.

Cate stated, "I know I have you in a compromising position, but I can give you everything on a thumb drive for you to take charge of. I wouldn't have anything on my camera or laptop."

Lizzy said, "She wanted all of the pictures, but not because she feared being exposed on the Internet. She wanted the copies for herself."

Lizzy bent down and kissed Cate, and said, "What great work! I see this opening up to many different scenarios."

Cate said, "I am open to your suggestions."

Lizzy began discussing some of the shots.

"She loved the way her hair was pulled back. She loved the way her pubs completely hid her pussy lips and clit. She especially liked the shot of her inserting the sucker up her asshole. She liked how her eyes looked black, when the sun glasses were removed, along with the lipstick. She loved them all."

Lizzy suggested, "That they script the photo ops. Pick the place and time, and write down what they wanted to concentrate on. That black and white nudes in the outdoors would be dynamite, assuming they could get some privacy."

Cate agreed.

Cate said, "Let's try something else. Let's go into the bedroom."

They scurried into the boudoir.

Cate said, "Strip the bed."

Lizzy followed orders. Cate grabbed some white sheets out of the bathroom, and began making the bed. Lizzy jumped in and got on the other side of the bed.

Cate wanted Lizzy to wear her ball cap and sun glasses. Lizzy jumped in bed.

Cate said, "Just move. You have a great imagination."

Lizzy did some soft porn shots. She grabbed the sheets, and moved them between her legs, concealing her pussy. She rolled over to her stomach, and spread her legs apart and bent them at the knees to reveal her crotch.

Cate moved in closer. She took close-ups of the ring, and then the necklace. Cate then licked one of Lizzys nipples, and then blew on it. That always caused her tits to knot up. She took a very close shot of the nipple.

She motioned for Lizzy to lie flat on her back, and spread her legs widely. Cate took some very close shots of her pussy. She had her roll over, and do the same thing. She took shots of her asshole, as well. Cate took some close-ups of each of Lizzys hands and feet. She had her get on her knees, and spread her ass widely.

After awhile, Cate exclaimed, "I've got to see these!"

They scurried to the dinner table and the laptop. Cate removed the sim card and inserted it into the laptop. The pictures began to be copied from the sim card to the hard drive. They waited impatiently.

Cate began to scroll through the pictures with long pauses in between. She was converting them to black and white on the fly.

She said, "In a hushed tone, you are even more beautiful than I had imagined. Anyone can take beautiful pictures of a goddess!"

Lizzy hugged her.

As they looked at the pictures, Lizzy made her comments. "She had never seen her pussy and asshole so clearly. My hands are so dainty. Even my feet, which I feel is my worst feature, look beautiful. The ring and necklace were absolutely stunning! "

They were in awe!

Cate said, somewhat breathlessly, "I think we are onto something big!"

Lizzy said, "Before you turn me into a premiere Internet porn star, let's take some shots of you."

Lizzy said, "Strip down and get on the bed. I'll take some pictures of you similar to the shots you had taken of me."

Once Lizzy had taken the shots she wanted, they dashed to the kitchen transferred them to the hard drive.

As they scrolled through the most recent shots, Cate said, "Not too shabby."

Lizzy said, "Bullshit! You are a babe."

Cate turned the pictures into black and white shots.

While not taking a back seat, Lizzy said, "I think we have salt-n-pepper."

Because Cate was fair, the black and white shots did not look nearly as good as Lizzys pictures. The color shots were best.

Cate moved the laptop over to Lizzy and said, "Wow!"

Lizzy went through all of the pictures again. She wasn't thrilled with the non-nude shots, but she really did like the nude shots.

Lizzy said, "Cate honey, you are gorgeous in a completely different way than me. As I said, I think we should script the shots, and find some locations for outdoor shots."

Cate agreed.

Cate hugged Lizzy, and kissed her, and said, "We have a couple of dazzling broads!"

Lizzy said, "Amen."

Cate asked, "If Lizzy was thirsty?"

She was, and Cate opened a bottle of wine. They sat with the laptop between them, continuing to look at the pictures again and again.

Cate opened up, and said, "You have that Italian vibe going. The nose is rather Etruscan, and quite attractive. You are so beautiful, and I am so glad you schemed to snatch me from the jaws of life! Or rather from purgatory."

Lizzy spit her wine up! She said, "One day...one day!" She laughed.

Cate gave Lizzy a thumb drive with over one hundred pictures. Lizzy had to head home, and prepare for yet another week on the road.

Cate said, "I'm going to be doing my homework, while you are gone. If you have time, we can discuss ideas. See if you can come up with ideas of your own. Otherwise we can discuss it next weekend."

Lizzy kissed Cate, and said, "Farewell, my love."

A Very, Very Long Week

Cate immediately began work on the shoots. She outlined where she wanted the shots; the time of day; weather and the specific shots she wanted. She was so focused that she didn't masturbate all week long.

She ran through all of the pictures again. She came to the conclusion that Lizzy was THE star. She hardly paid much attention to the pictures of herself.

Two scenarios emerged: indoors and outdoors.

For the indoors she stayed with bedroom, she wanted shots that gave a limited view to the private parts of Lizzy. Maybe a hint of the areola. She also had some good ideas, which emphasized hair, both pubic and otherwise. She wanted to focus on Lizzys hands, feet and nails, as well.

Some other ideas held Lizzy in various outfits. She thought, she would look gorgeous in a two piece suit, as well as, a bikini or shorts.

She liked using the weather to emphasize Lizzys beauty. She thought autumn shots were obvious, but wanted some shots with overcast skies. Maybe precipitation -- especially snow.

In the bedroom, she liked the idea of the white sheets. Some shots in candlelight in the bathroom and bedroom were really appealing too.

One idea that really struck her -- holiday shoots. Costumes for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines Day. Her brain was on fire! At this point, she had no problem coming up with ideas, but with narrowing her ideas down and being more specific.

They had spoken on the phone every night. Cate didn't want to give away all of her ideas, because she wanted things to be surprising.

Cate nonchalantly mentioned, in one conversation, "That she had been so focused that she had forgotten to masturbate."

Lizzy laughed, and said, "I haven't had that problem. I was looking at some of your pictures, and I immediately wanted some action."

Lizzy stated, "That these business meeting were absolutely mind dulling. When she got back to her room at night, she needed release."

They both expressed the loneliness of being apart.

Lizzy said, "I think I am beginning to hate my job. Maybe I should consider options. She wanted to be home more often."

Cate said, "That would be nice, but don't do anything rash. One good thing about being away from each other, made the homecoming all that much better."

And in a threatening fashion, mentioned, "This homecoming would require Lizzy to come in -- armed!"

Lizzy laughed hard.

Homecoming

Cate picked Lizzy up at the airport. They went home, after a quick pit stop at Lizzys.

She poured Lizzy a drink, and said, "Why not take a shower, and jump into a pair of my sweats."

Lizzy said, "Great idea."

Cate prepared dinner. Something simple.

After dinner, Cate and Lizzy went to the couch, and watched some television. Lizzy laid her head in Cates lap. Cate held her and was rubbing her head and hair, and as usual, Lizzy was gone in minutes.

Cate softly said, "Some thing's never change."

Lizzy woke up abruptly, wondering where she was. Cate held her, and said, "You're here with me, and you are safe."

Lizzy put her head back in Cates lap, and went back to sleep.

After a couple of hours, Cate ushered Lizzy into the bedroom. Lizzy slid into bed, and Cate covered her with the comforter, and fell deeply asleep.

Cate said softly, "Sleep well, precious."

Cate went into the kitchen, and cleaned up. She also finished the bottle of wine, and watched more television. This had been the only time that they hadn't torn the clothes off their backs when they had gotten together, after being separated. Lizzy must have been really tired. Cate hoped that she wasn't coming down with something.

Cate took a shower and brushed her teeth, and then climbed under the covers with Lizzy. She snuggled up to Lizzys back, and fell asleep. Lizzy did not budge.

Lizzy woke up around 5am. She wondered how she had gotten to bed, and why she had fallen into a coma. She felt really refreshed, and hit the shower and brushed her teeth. She went back to bed and held Cate firmly. She waited until Cate awakened.

When Cate opened her eyes, Lizzy said, "Good morning sunshine."

Cate said, "She was really worried about Lizzy. This was the only time they hadn't committed domestic rape when they got back together! Are you coming down with something?"

Lizzy said, "It was a bitch of a week. I didn't sleep well. Plus I was so horny, I couldn't think coherently. I missed you so badly. I really must find another job. When I had no one to come home to, it was not so bad. But now, I want to be with you all the time. I think I am really beginning to hate my job."

Cate said, "Give me a second, and went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth." She dumped her clothes in the hamper.

She came back, and said, "Breakfast is served!"

In a flash, Lizzy was bare ass naked too.

Cate moved to Lizzy, and extended her hand in a rather petite fashion. Lizzy grabbed her hand and yanked her into her arms.

They looked at each other, and Lizzy said, "I am so glad to be home."

Cate said, "Its nice that you have a home to return to -- and me."

They fell on the bed, and began french kissing. They kissed repeatedly without groping. Cate began jamming her fingers into Lizzys pussy. Lizzy was very wet, and began to moan -- in between kisses. Lizzy found Cates pussy, and began to finger it madly. They were kissing passionately, when they both had their first climax. It was a splendid!. They continued making love for half an hour.

They then held each other closely, and said, "They had missed each other terribly."

Lizzy mentioned in passing, "That that was the first round."

Cate smiled dreamily at Lizzy.

Cate said, "Let's shower and run down to our favorite cafe! I'm famished."

Lizzy said, rather dryly, "TWG."

They hit the shower, and kissed and embraced. They were fingering pussys again. They both exploded in climax simultaneously.

They kissed, and Cate said, "Let's get moving."

Lizzy needed to borrow some clothes They waltzed out the front door, and walked briskly to the cafe. In no time they were there.

The waiter practically welcomed them as old friends, and sat them by a window. This had become a favorite haunt. They wanted , no needed, coffee, lots of coffee.

Cate, "Ordered the frittata."

Lizzy said, "That sounds good make it two."

They smiled at each other, and touched hands briefly. No PDA!

They downed the first round of coffee quickly, and motioned to the waiter to fill them up again. Their meals were served shortly afterward. They were both very hungry, and chowed down. They enjoyed watching the other one eating.

Lizzy started talking.

She said, "She had been thinking a lot about us. I might be able to find another job with no travel, and probably a big pay cut. That would be worth it to me. That had been on my mind all week, in addition, to panic horny. I missed my dearest terribly."

Cate laughed.

Cate said, "She had been thinking too. Maybe we could move in together. Sell one of the houses?" Don't panic, but this is something to think seriously about. Her feelings were strong. Stronger than she ever had with anyone else. No need to make a snap decision. We have time."

Lizzy said, "She had been thinking about that very subject all this week. In addition to panic horny, travel and missing you, I thought it might be a good idea to move in together."

Cate smiled, and moved her fingers toward Lizzy, and touched briefly.

"Why not give this a month or so, and then make a decision," Cate stated firmly.

They looked intently at each other.

Lizzy said, "If we keep making goo-goo eyes at each other, nothing will be left to the imagination. No PDA or not."

Cate laughed hard again.

They drank another cup of coffee, and asked for the check. Lizzy snatched the bill, with weak protest by Cate.

"After my no show last night, I owe you this much."

Cate smiled, and repeated, "Go-goo eyes?"

And she laughed again.

Park Discussion

They stopped off at a park that was nearby. Cate swung Lizzy, and she squealed. Lizzy hadn't been swung in years, and loved it. Cate grabbed the swing adjacent to Lizzy, and began to swing to and fro. They swung for five or ten minutes, and then slowed.

Cate spoke.

"She was concerned that maybe they were moving too fast. Sometimes things break when people want to move from the norm up a notch. With two homes, they know where they stand. I'm just playing devil's advocate. What do you think?"

Lizzy said, "She was struggling with what she wants, and how fast she wants it. If we were a normal couple, we could get married. I know gay marriage is sanctioned now, but do we want to announce what we have to the world?"

Cate said, "I don't know that I would want to make that statement. There are plenty of nut jobs out there that could make our lives hell. Plus, most people will smile in your face, and then talk behind your back."

Cate continued, "I haven't wanted anyone butting into our love, and ruining it. I haven't been in love with anyone in my life, even my husband, as I love you so dearly now. I don't want anyone else's opinion or moralizing. I like that we have an insular situation. We only have to make each other happy. I don't have close family, but you have a big Italian family, and I bet they would shit, if we decided to make our union permanent. I really only want to please you. I only want to be happy, as we have been. I have been so happy with you. I walk about two feet off the ground, when you aren't with me, thinking how wonderful and pure our love is."

Lizzy interrupted, "And how high off the ground are you when I'm home?"

Cate had the perfect comeback. "About bed high!"

They both burst into laughter.

Lizzy said, "You are delightfully perverse and funny."

Lizzy said, "This is an interesting dilemma we have. Everything you have said, I've already thought about multiple times. One of a litany of reasons I didn't sleep this week. I fluctuate between laughing and crying. Whatever I thought love was, I really never knew what love was, until I met you. And I do love you so very dearly, Cate. Each day with you is a honeymoon. Every time you hold me in your arms, I feel so very loved and protected. So very relaxed -- which is why I fall asleep in your arms so often. I feel completely safe and comforted when you hold me."

Cate smiled.

Cate said, "We both desperately want the brass ring. Let's carefully consider our next move. I could make a lifetime commitment to you right now. I would marry you in a minute. I doubt that I would look back. I just don't want to make any missteps. I think if I were to lose you now, or in the future, I don't think I'd know what to do. I have passing thoughts of you dying in an untimely accident, which gives me nightmares."

wolfgar69
wolfgar69
11 Followers