Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 02

Story Info
Tanning leads to much more for two friends.
7.8k words
4.7
29.5k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

Sunbathing

Part 1

It had been a year since I'd visited her. We talk most days, usually just briefly, but it's always nice to hear and it helps me get through the day. So it was nice to visit in person.

It started with some tanning. I was on vacation from winter and was determined to get a tan. It took me a long time to realize that I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so the lack of seclusion on the tanning didn't really worry me. My thought is always that if someone else sees me then they can look away if they don't like it, otherwise, who cares. I was tanning at the back of the house. I started with shorts, then after a while I rolled onto my stomach and thought, 'fuck it, nobody's home and the neighbors can't see.' I stripped down and was happily tanning my back. The sun was quite mild, a lot more mild than I am used to. It was nice to know I didn't need to keep changing positions every 5 minutes to avoid burning. So I relaxed, actually the most relaxed I had felt for a very long time.

I must have dozed a little because when I woke up there was someone in the house. For a moment I was worried it was her family visiting, which would be awkward. But it wasn't. I quickly thought of putting my shorts back on, but then thought, screw it, I'm not actually showing anything. I turned onto my front and settled back down until I heard the back door slide open.

'Haha, nice outfit,' was what I heard.

'Yeah, sorry about that, no one was home and so I didn't worry. Turn around and I'll put my shorts back on.'

'Don't worry about for now, I was actually just thinking of joining you, for the tanning, not the outfit.'

'That'd be cool.'

She went to change to her bikini, came back outside and lay down on the recliner next to me, putting sunscreen on. After a while she asked me to put sunscreen on her back. I moaned and asked if I had to, because then I'd have to put shorts on. She said, that it would be fine, she'll just be on her stomach and face the other way. No big deal. Well, fine then, I thought.

She has great shoulders. And I enjoyed putting sunscreen on, which would have been quite obvious to her if she had taken a glimpse of my cock, but she didn't, and she didn't care. She is gay, by the way, did I mention that?

I was working around her bikini top, which seemed silly, until I finally said, 'ok, this is stupid, just take off the bikini top. I know you hate tan lines.'

'I'm not sure that would be a good idea.'

'It's no big deal, just turn away, I can't see anything, then I can finish the sunscreen and we can get back to some serious tanning.'

'Haha, I can so I imagine that. That's the problem with the pokey thing!'

'Indeed, the pokey thing can be a little difficult to explain at times, although, as I get older, I'm better with the excuse that, well, that's just how guys work, I can't really control it so I don't really feel too bad about it.'

'Fair point.'

'So, take your damn top off, you are getting tan lines as we speak!'

'Turn around then,' she said.

We had shared rooms together before and have gotten quite comfortable with the process of just turning around if we are changing, rather than go to the effort of going to a different room.

'No problem.' So I turned around, which was good because it hid my hard on. A few seconds later she said to turn around, and she was lying on her stomach waiting for sunscreen.

I finished off the sunscreen on her back her back, put the top back on and went to lie down on my chair. My cock was a little uncomfortable under me, but also, I was quite enjoying the pressure on it.

'All good now' I said, 'you can turn around.'

So she turned around and we were facing each other lying on our fronts, and just chatted for a while. For some reason I eventually realized that she was still getting tan lines.

Part 2

'So, you realize you are still getting tan lines as we speak, right?'

'Haha, yea, I was thinking that. Not sure it would be appropriate though,' she said, knowing that I was talking about her getting tan lines from her bikini bottoms.

'What's less appropriate, getting a good tan lying next to your friend, not showing anything, or having tan lines?'

'It's hardly not showing anything.'

'Come on, it's just a butt, and you have been able to see mine for the last half hour.'

'I have been able to, but I haven't. You do remember I am not interested in guys, right?'

'Yes, I'm very well aware that you like girls. So, are you not doing it because you are afraid I'll try something?'

'Of course not, I know you won't. I also know I'd smash you if you tried!' she joked.

'Haha, yes. Yes I know you would. So what's stopping you?'

'Honestly, I don't want to make you feel bad.'

'In what way?'

'Well, I know I don't like boys, and I know you do like girls. So while I know you won't do anything, I don't want to get you...frustrated I guess.'

'Fair enough, I get that, but seriously, you don't need to worry about that. I appreciate it though.'

'Mmmmmm', she pondered.

'Seriously, just commit for fucks sake.'

'Ok, turn around.' So I did, as she got up off the recliner, then I heard her get back on.

'Can I turn around?'

'Sure.'

I turned around and she was just lying on her stomach facing me, like before, except now she was completely naked.

'So, do you want sunscreen on your buss or can you manage yourself?'

'I'll do it myself, but thanks,' she said, with a very definite tone of sarcasm.

We just lay as we were and she reached for the sunscreen, struggling to get it without arching up exposing her tits. The she squirted some out, again being careful not to arch up. Then she was trying to put it on her butt.

I said, 'just so you know, this is fucking hilarious watching you try to do this without arching up!'

'Stop it you asshole.'

'Can't help it, not my fault, I did offer!'

'Fuck it,' she said, 'ok, just get it done,' smiling.

'Are you asking me if I can please put some sunscreen on your ass and spread out the mess you made yourself so you tan evenly?'

'Yes, I'm saying all that. Just get it done.'

'Ok, turn around.'

So she turned around and I stood up, very hard now. But she couldn't see me. For a moment I panicked and thought she might be able to see the reflection from the screen door, but it didn't seem like she could, and she wasn't looking in that direction anyway.

'Ok, this might sting a little' I said.

'What?'

'Nothing, I was just making joke, like a doctor with an injection'

'Ha, just go ahead.'

'Well, firstly I'm going to have to even up the mess you made. I'll start with this bit right in the middle of your butt cheek.'

I wiped it onto my hand and started spreading it out evenly, rubbing it in as I did on her shoulders. The difference between shoulders and butts though is that shoulders don't have a butt crack, and it's hard to know exactly what the protocol is with that. I wasn't sure what to do, so I asked!

'Umm, not sure if you have done this before but I need some advice on where to stop with the sunscreen and where to assume the butt crack won't get burned.'

'Hahahahaha, I hadn't thought of that. I guess the key is to make sure you put sunscreen on anything that could get burned.'

'Makes sense.'

So I kept going. Massaging in the sunscreen with my left hand, and my thumb was sliding along her butt crack as I was doing it. I kept going down just below her butt, the same way, making sure I didn't push between her legs. Then I did the other cheek, feeling quite confident now, but with a raging hard on. So much so I was starting to think that maybe it would be very uncomfortable going back onto my stomach on the recliner!

'Ok, that's all done now,' I said, then I slapped her gently on the butt.

'Oow!!'

'As if that hurt, stop your whining.'

'Hahaha, just unexpected is all.'

'No problem. By the way, do you ever try to bounce quarters off your ass?'

'Ergh, no. There was a time when they would have bounced pretty high.'

'Well, I can attest that they would still do fine. We can test it out if you like.'

'Aaah, no. Just go lie down again.'

I gently slapped the other butt cheek and quickly lay down before she could kick me.

She turned back to face me as we were lying there.

'So, all that was just to be able to slap my butt cheek?'

'No, all that was to stop you from getting tan lines, the butt slap was just a bonus. Was it too far?'

'Nah, just surprised me. It was funny.'

'Good. You know I would never want to make you uncomfortable, right?

'Of course, that's one of the reasons I love you. I know you are and will always be there for me.'

'Good, and I love you for the same reasons, that and your beautiful eyes, which are annoyingly hidden behind sunglasses right now.'

'Yup.'

'Well, you know what they say, staring at boobs is like staring at the sun. You can only do it for a moment with the naked eye, but you can stare forever with sunglasses on.' This was one of my favorite lines and I knew she'd heard it before.

'Way to bring it back to boobs.'

'Sorry, I like boobs. You know that.'

'Yes. I know that'

'And I do recall that you are quite proud of yours, and for good reason.'

'Huh?'

'Ummm...that time after we went to the strip club where you showed me your tits?'

'Oh crap. Hey, you promised never to mention that again.'

'Sorry.'

'Nah, its ok with me. Just don't make a big deal of it. And you can NEVER tell anyone else,' she warned.

'Never have, never will.'

So we just relax for 10 minutes or so until I feel some heat on my ass and start to get a bit worried that it was getting burned. This was a problem. I am really enjoying being there naked next to her. It gets me going through both my exhibition and also being able to just stare at her amazing body, and get occasional glimpses of side boob satisfies my voyeurism.

'Ok, time for a discussion', I said.

'Sure, what's up?'

'Well, I feel like my ass is starting to get a bit burned.'

'You need sunscreen?'

'Well, actually, yes. I'd try to do it myself but I think you proved that it isn't really practical lying down.'

'You want me to turn around?'

'No, I'm perfectly happy where I am. I want you to put some sunscreen on my ass.'

'Ha, I was waiting for that!'

'No way, this is the first time I thought of it, just because my butt is getting hot.'

'Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just turn around.'

So I turned my head and heard her get up and come over. Then I saw her shadow in front of me as she got closer. It wasn't anything special until she turned to her side to squirt sunscreen on my butt.

And so she started rubbing the sunscreen into my butt cheek. As she was doing this I could see her profile in shadow and was just mesmerized by the swaying of her boobs while she was working.

'That'll do on that one' she said, and started on the other. This time it seemed like her thumb was going down my butt crack a bit more, I wasn't sure of it, but I was sure I was getting harder. And I pushed my cock a bit harder into the recliner, tensing my cheeks.

She slapped them, 'Stop doing that'.

'Sorry, that was just a reflex. Didn't mean it. Sorry.'

'Haha, no, that's fine,' and she finished and slapped me again.

'All done.'

'Thanks sweetie, and thanks for the slap too.'

'The slap wasn't for you, it was for me.'

'Well, it worked for both! But what do you mean it was for you?'

'Thought you'd ask that...'

'Yes, and now the protocol is that you answer.'

'Well, I kinda like slapping butts, that's all.'

'Ok then, thanks for telling me that, all good'

'Ok, let's just tan now.'

Part 3

Another 15 minutes passed and we were pretty quiet. She broke the silence.

'Ok, that's about half an hour.'

'Yeah, I was thinking that.'

For the first time I realized that things from here would be awkward. I couldn't turn around or put shorts on without he seeing a big(ish) bulge, which I didn't want to. I also didn't really want to stop tanning. I thought I'd wait it out and stay on my stomach until she went inside.

'You going in?' I asked.

'Well, that's the thing, isn't it. I have only half tanned.'

'Want me to turn around so you can put your bikini back on?'

'Not really.'

'Huh?'

'Well, I still don't want to get tan lines.'

'So ...?

'Not sure this is a good idea, but I was thinking of just turning over.'

'Fine by me!' I quickly said. Adding, 'kidding.'

'You sure you are fine with it?'

'Of course, why wouldn't I be?'

'Well, for the frustration reasons. Basically.'

'Eh, I've spent a large part of my adult life frustrated, I'm used to it'.

'So you're ok. And you won't think I'm trying to encourage you in anyway?'

'I'm ok and I don't think you are trying to encourage me, or will let me do anything!'

'Ok...'

'And?'

'Ok, turn around.'

'Hell no, I'm not turning around. If you are going to lie on your back you will need to get over the fact that I can see you.' As much as I was trying to sound nonchalant, I was getting really turned on by the thought of sharing this moment with my hot friend.

'Damn, I thought you'd say that.'

So at that point she just stood up, turned around and lay down on her back. Now, I'm a very big fan of athletic bodies and she has a pretty great one. Strong shoulders, great ass, and great tits too. So I was in heaven as she turned around. She then started to put sunscreen on. Starting on her shoulders and going down to her tits. She was just methodically rubbing the sunscreen in, but it was still really hot to watch. All the while she was not saying anything and I was staring at her boobs through my sunglasses. She started going further down to her stomach and further down to her legs. Then she sat up and pulled her legs up to do them. I could see her swaying tits in profile again and, well, I really love that. I could feel a bit of pre-cum slide out of my dick and pressed my hips into the recliner again to put more pressure on my dick.

She spread her legs a bit, though I couldn't see anything, and massaged in some sunscreen quickly, then lay down again, and put a bit more sunscreen on her hand. She lay down and reached her and down to her pussy and massaged in sunscreen. She was either well shaven or waxed down there, so it made sense. She kept going and I couldn't help but think that maybe she pushed down a little far down her slit to make sure her clit wouldn't get burned. That's the only logical explanation. Then she lay down again.

'All good,' I asked.

'Actually, yes. The sun is awesome. I don't usually do this outside, just in tanning beds. Its pretty nice with the little breeze.'

'Yep, I like the way the breeze makes your nipples hard.'

'Shut Up you asshole, don't ruin this. It's really relaxing.'

'Sorry, couldn't help myself.'

'Neither could my nipples,' she said, giggling.

'Nice one!'

'Thanks, I thought you'd like it.'

By this stage I was really starting to feel hot on my back and butt but couldn't really do anything. I was trying to work out if I could quickly turn away, put my shorts on, put a towel around me, and get through the door without her seeing my hard on. I was thinking I was going to have to do that, and then would be heading right to the shower to relieve myself.

'So are you going to turn around?' she suddenly asked as I was lost in my thoughts of escape without embarrassment.

'Actually I was thinking of going in.'

'What? After giving me a hard time about tan lines you're going to bail after only tanning half?'

I hesitated. 'Well, you know how I mentioned earlier the whole thing about being a guy where these involuntary things that happen are more obvious than with girls?'

'Hahahaha, you telling me you have a hard on? Eeew!'

'Glad my embarrassment can cause you joy. Yes, I have a hard on'.

'Well, it actually doesn't worry me at all. It's not like I'm going to do anything. Hang on, how long have you had it?'

'Ummm. From the time I was massaging in sunscreen.'

'What!"

'NOT MY FAULT!'

'So you have just been laying on it all this time.'

'Yup.'

'Isn't that uncomfortable?'

'It's not too bad. A guy with a bigger dick than mine would struggle a lot more though!' I joked.

'Really? Why's that?'

'Umm, just bigger, would be more uncomfortable. For me it just kinda presses under my stomach.'

'So, those butt clenches? Is that what they were about?'

'Ummm, yes, also involuntary. But yes.'

'Well, whatever. We have come this far, just turn over. I've seen the pokey thing before and am very unimpressed. I'll accept that you can't control it and we can just lie down and relax.'

'Sure?'

'Yeah, just do it.'

Part 4

So I rolled over and lay down, thinking about how ridiculous I must look with my dick standing to attention. But like she said, she just ignored it and we lay there facing each other, just chatting. After a while she reminded me, 'you better put sunscreen on'.

'Crap, good point.'

I learned over and reached the sunscreen from just next to her sun lounge. Unfortunately I lost balance and fell out of my sun lounge, ending up on the ground just next to her.

'Hahahahahahaha, sorry, you ok?'

'Yes, just my pride hurt.'

'What about your dick, didn't you land on your dick.'

'Yes, I did. I'm glad you are amused by that.'

'You just gonna lie there?'

'I was trying to think about how I could get up elegantly.'

'That ship has sailed.'

'Good point,' I said, so I got up and reached down to get the sunscreen, only then realizing that my hard dick was about three feet from her face.

'I hope you don't want me to kiss that better.'

'No, all good, it will survive. It's used to being battered around a bit.'

'Battered?'

'Masturbated.'

'Haha, oh well, of course. I would assume it would be quite soft from that though.'

'Hahaha, touche, yes, the most moisturized part of my body.'

'Just go sit down and get that thing out of my face.'

'Sorry.'

'No big deal.'

So I lay down and starting putting sunscreen on. I didn't do my dick because I didn't want her to think I was playing with myself. So once I'd finished everything else I lay down again, with my dick again sticking awkwardly upwards.

'You missed a bit,' she said, with a smirk in her voice.

'How do you know?'

'Because I've been watching you, how else?'

'I thought you didn't like the pokey thing.'

'I don't, but it fascinates me sometimes. The way it is just so out there. Sometimes I get annoyed at how my tits just stick out there, but that is way worse!'

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'About my tits? Well, it's just annoying sometimes. To me they are just my tits. They have been with me for most of my life. But they are always there, sticking out. And it gets old when people stare at them. Sometimes I wish I could just deflate them and no one would notice.'

'So when would you want them to be inflated?' I asked. Curious.

'During sex, obviously. Sometimes if I'm going out and are feeling good about myself. Then I'll get dressed up, put on a sexy bra, show a bit of cleavage. But that doesn't happen very often. The rest of the time I'd be happy enough if they weren't sticking out.'

'Well, be careful what you wish for. This here,' pointing at my dick, 'behaves pretty much like you said, except for the fact that I can't control when it wants to stick out. Which is why we get situations like this!'

'Ha, makes sense. It's always more complicated than you'd like. Anyway, seriously, you better put some sunscreen on it. You don't want it getting burned, even if it does give you the justification to put moisturizer on it!'

adani
adani
112 Followers