Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 04

Story Info
Two friends visit a nude resort. Part 1 of 2.
7.4k words
4.69
19.5k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

Vacation Part 1

This story ended up being long and has been split into two parts, 'Two Friends Share Intimacy' Pt. 04' and 'Pt. 05'. This story starts below.

Part 1

I got a Skype call from my friend one day and we were just chatting. We started talking about vacations and fun places. Suddenly she suggested, 'Why don't we go to Cancun for Christmas?'

'Cancun?' I asked.

'Sure, I've done it a few times. Not always Christmas, but that time of the year is great.'

'Ok, how much would it cost?'

'Its super cheap, especially if you are sharing rooms. I think it usually comes to about $100/night,' she explained.

'Yeah, that's $100 a night, but then you have to add everything else in. Food, booze. It adds up pretty quickly.'

'No, it's all-inclusive.'

'What does that mean?' I asked.

'Ummm.....not sure how I can explain it other than that. The price includes everything. Food, booze, everything.'

'Really? That's a thing? That sounds much more interesting! What's Cancun like?'

'Well, I don't know what Cancun itself is like. I know what each resort I've stayed at is like, but there is never really any reason to leave the resort. We can find one where there is a pool, then you walk out of it and you are on the beach. If we are lucky, there will be a bar directly between the pool and the beach, and you will like the beaches.'

'I like beaches, but I'm usually disappointed by any beaches other than the ones at home. They are the best beaches in the world,' I said.

'I'm sure your beaches are lovely, but I was thinking that you would like these beaches because of the topless sunbathing.'

'Ah, I see your point. Yes, I do believe I would like these beaches in this all-inclusive resort you speak of,' I joked. Then I quickly made the connection between the topless beaches and my friend's regular visits. 'So, you said you have been many times. Does that mean you always go topless?'

'Ha, you are so predictable. Most people at the beaches I've been to wear swimwear just like normal. Some go topless, but the majority don't.'

'You are predictable too. You avoided the question. I asked if you go topless.'

'Well, I did once. Bear in mind that some of the times I was at these places I was a kid, so that wasn't really a thing. But I did go topless once.'

'Tell me about it,' I asked. As always, the talk of nudity, of voyeurism, of exhibitionism was fascinating to me. It was making me a bit hot, but mostly I was intrigued.

'Well, once I just decided to do it. I was with my girlfriend at the time. We were sunbathing and then decided to be daring and sunbath topless. It was REALLY weird. You are so conditioned to wearing clothes in front of other people. Anyway, at the start we were lying on our stomachs facing each other and talking about whether we wanted to do it. We kept coming back to the fact that no one would even notice, it would mostly just be us feeling weird about it. Eventually we undid our tops while lying face down, and after a while, trying to be as casual as we could, turned over. I kept waiting for everyone on the beach to turn around and look at me. After a while I realised no one was paying any more or less attention to me or my girlfriend than they were before, so, we just sunbathed topless for a while. It was awesome.'

'So, that time we sunbathed nude at your place a couple of years ago wasn't actually the first time?' I asked.

'Haha, no. I guess I didn't really think of it at the time. We didn't really sunbath nude in Cancun. Just topless.'

'Fair enough. So after that you just put your tops back on and went back to the pool?'

'Well, not exactly. We were sunbathing, lying next to each other. We were talking about how fun it was just being topless in public like that, and how it was making us both hot. I was getting wet and so was she. We were trying to work out what to do next, but then I just thought I'd commit. I just grabbed her hand and pulled her up, and we started walking to the beach. Again, no one really paid us any attention. We were just topless, it was normal. But it was such a turn on showing off my tits like that.'

'Well, I can understand, you to have spectacular tits,' I commented, not able to help myself.

'Well thank you, sir. Anyway, we kept walking to the water, and then into the water, and got up to about chest height.'

'Boob height,' I corrected.

'Yes, boob height. Then I pulled her closer and we kissed. Then I pushed my hand down her pants and started finger her. She did the same to me. We were close, our tits pushed against each other, out in the open for anyone to see. It was so hot.'

'You didn't really care about what anyone else thought or saw anymore?' I asked. I was intrigued about how 15 minutes earlier they were worried about being topless on the beach, now they were having sex in the open.

'Well, once we started there was no stopping us. Actually, once we started walking to the water there was no stopping us. Me at least. I was so hot just from the thrill of being nude in public.'

'Did you get each other off?'

'Eventually,' she replied and smiled. Then she continued, knowing I'd just ask for the details anyway.

'The waves weren't that big but big enough to knock us gently around. One time there was a big-ish surge and we nearly got pulled apart, but we were both hanging onto each other by the pussy as we were trying to make each other come.'

'Hahaha, now THAT'S a story!'

'Yes, I know,' she smiled. 'Anyway, we kept our balance and started kissing again. Passionate kisses, tongues pushing in each other's mouths. Then my girlfriend stopped kissing me and moved her head down to my tits. I squatted down a little so she would be mostly underwater and no one could see, and she started nibbling on one nipple, teasing the other with one hand and still fingering me with the other. Just being like that in the water, out in the open, being fingered and having my tits played with. Wow, makes me hot just thinking about it.'

'Me too!'

'Yes, that I pretty much assumed that. Anyway, she had to get air after a while, and then we kissed again. Just staying close and fingering each other hard. Pretty soon we got each other off. Then just kind of stayed there for a while in the water contemplating what to do. It was weird. After having sex in public, we were now nervous about walking back to our towels topless. We had released our sexual tension, so it was more awkward than erotic to be walking around half naked. In the end, we just kept on walking towards the sand and more and more of us was showing and no one was paying any attention. We got back, dried off, got dressed and went back to the bar.'

'Wow, that's pretty cool. How is it you've never told me about that before?' I asked. We have talked about different sexual experiences before but she had never mentioned this. I would have remembered!

'I'm not sure. It wasn't deliberate. Just never came up.'

'Well, thanks for sharing. I appreciate it. And as for your suggestion of finding somewhere to go for Christmas, why the hell not? Let's do it.'

Part 2

We agreed to do some research and caught up about a week later. I was lying in bed as it was early in the morning for me. She was in front of a fire at her place, lying under a blanket.

'So, what did you find out?' I asked.

'Well, there are a few options. They are all pretty much the same and pretty much the same cost. If we share a room it is obviously much cheaper, but if we get a rollaway bed it will add up quickly. Are you ok to share a bed?'

'Well, I'm ok if you're ok. You know that there are sometimes things that I can't control, but I promise to be respectful.'

'If you are talking about getting a hard on, yes I know that is a possibility. But as long as you keep it to yourself that's fine. Anyway, I'm ok with saving $50/night, therefore I'm ok with sharing a bed with you. My fiscal prudence outweighs my prudishness,' she said, and laughed.

'Well, I guess I can justify the costs going under those conditions.'

'Good. Ok, let's get back to the resort options and make a decision.'

'You know I don't really care about those sorts of things. As long as there is a swim-up bar in the pool, then I'm happy,' I said.

'Ok, so you don't care if there is a tequila machine attached to the wall in the room?'

'I beg your pardon?'

'Yup, those are the sorts of options you can have in these places.'

'Ok, I'll google 'Cancun Resorts' and we can start making decisions.'

'Me too,' she said.

'Just let me get out of bed so it's easier to use the computer, ok?'

Now, we had been close friends for about 10 years, but something happened a few years ago that changed things. Previously I would have turned the computer around and mostly closed it, to make sure that she didn't see that I was naked getting out of bed. After what happened a couple of years ago those things didn't really seem to matter anymore, so I just got up, grabbed the computer and went over to the coffee table to settle into some research on Cancun resorts. I didn't really pay attention to her while I was moving, so when I sat down and focussed on the screen again, I could see that she had moved as well, and was no longer under the blanket. She had sat up and was now and didn't seem to be wearing a top. I could see that she didn't have anything on her shoulders, but I couldn't quite see her tits. I tried to ignore this, but my dick didn't give me that option. I didn't mention anything though as I love that she is this comfortable with me, to be nude in front of me without really thinking about it, and I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

'Ok, let's try to make a decision on this. I've just googled 'Cancun All-Inclusive'. What now?' I asked.

'Well, pick one.'

'There are too many,' I complained. 'Can we narrow the search? Are there different types?'

'Well, some are advertising 'Family Friendly'. I don't suppose we really need that,' she offered.

'Ok, I'll google Cancun All-Inclusive Adult.'

'Hahaha. You might be a bit surprised with your search results.'

'Why?' I said. 'Oh,' as I noticed that the search results were talking about 'Adult Only' resorts, which clearly didn't just mean that no children would be there. I started scrolling through and found one that advertised as 'topless optional'.

'I think this one would be good,' I suggested.

'Umm. No. Not an option,' she replied.

'Why not? I thought you liked doing it last time?'

'Well, it's not actually about the topless, more the type of place. I'm not really interested a party resort.'

'Yeah, good point, me neither. But what about this place? It says, 'clothing optional',' I suggested.

'Are you serious?' she asked.

'Kind of. Its intriguing. What about you?'

'I'm not interested in some place with sex parties and stuff. I just want a vacation in the sun.'

'Me too. Seriously. But this idea sounds interesting. I mean, we both like being nude. We have both been around each other nude. Hell, we are both sitting here chatting on Skype in the nude. Don't you want to at least see if there is a clothing optional place that looks nice?'

'Ok, you've convinced me. Let's at least have a look. But we will need to find another place we can tell people we are going to, just in case they ask.'

'Haha, deal,' I said. And we started investigating in earnest. After a while we had found something we liked.

'Ok, are we really going to do this?' she asked.

'I'm nervous!' I replied.

'Me too. But a bit turned on as well.'

'Me too.'

'Ok, I'm game if you are. I think it would be an awesome experience, and there is no one else I could share it with,' she said.

'Let's do it then.'

With that, we booked our vacation at a clothing optional resort.

'Oh, one more thing,' I said.

'What's that?'

'Have you been playing with yourself while we have been doing this?'

She smiled, and when she smiles her eyes are amazing. 'Yes. You?'

'Yes. Mind if I see?'

'I can't believe you are only just asking now. When we started looking for hotels and I sat up I thought you would ask to see my tits immediately. To be honest I was a bit disappointed.'

'You are such a tease. Actually, I deliberately didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a big deal of it.'

'Good move by you. It probably helped me to make the decision on the resort, knowing that it wasn't just about you wanting to see me naked.'

'Don't forget, 'Clothing Optional'. It doesn't mean you have to do anything. Or me.'

'I know. Anyway, if I recall you asked to see me playing with myself,' and with that she moved the camera back and settled back into the chair she was on.

'You realised this is the first time we have done this on Skype since the very first time. A lot has happened since then.'

'Yes and no,' she said. She was sitting on her couch, with her leg over one arm, and the other pushed aside. She was just gently rubbing her clit with one hand, rubbing her boob with the other. 'I guess a lot has happened, but my feelings haven't changed. I love being intimate with you like this. But I also don't want it to be a big thing. Just something nice that happens from time to time.

'I agree. Just part of our relationship. It's a different relationship, but it's nice!'

'It is. Speaking of nice, are you hot now?'

'I've been hot for a while, but I'm playing with myself now, if that is what you are asking.'

'Good, let me see.'

'Sure,' I replied, and moved the camera back a bit, then settled down on the couch, gently rubbing my dick.

'Tell me what you're thinking,' she said.

'I think you know what I'm thinking'

'Tell me anyway.'

'Well, I'm thinking that you look really hot doing that. That I love watching you play with yourself. I love that you can see me too.'

'I want you to come,' she said, in a more commanding voice than she had ever really used before. I was intrigued. I know that she likes being in control and the part of mutual masturbation she likes is knowing that she was making someone else hot and had the ability to control them like that.

'I think I can do that for you,' I said. And started playing with myself seriously. I was looking at her sitting there. It always turns me on to see a girl with her legs spread wide, and seeing her gently play with her clit and rub down her slit occasionally was awesome. I wasn't aware of myself, just of the vision in front of me.

'Keep going,' I heard. So I did. I looked up at her eyes, which were watching me intently. I could see that she had started tweaking a nipple, while playing with her pussy. Then I saw a finger going in and staying there. She started rubbing her clit with her palm, keeping the finger in. She was staring at me. I was just about there. Then I closed my eyes and came. I lost control for, I don't know how long. But it seemed longer than usual. I was twitching, the last of the come trying to get out of my dick. Then I relaxed and opened my eyes again. She was obviously in the process of coming, two fingers in her pussy and the other hand squeezing a handful of boob. She was looking at me closely, then smiled as she was coming down from her orgasm.

'I love watching you come,' she said. 'I love seeing your come-face and seeing you lose control.' Then she smiled again.

'I love just watching you sitting there, with you leg hooked over the arm of the chair, and 2 fingers in your pussy,' I replied.

'Did you make a mess?'

'Ha, I'm not sure. I hope not.' I looked around and saw that a little of my come had hit the computer screen none was on the keyboard. 'Nothing I can't clean up easily enough,' I said.

'Pity,' she said, and laughed.

Part 3

We arrived in Cancun late on the evening of Christmas Eve. It was hot and humid and the ride to the resort from the airport made me desperate for a swim once we arrived. We checked in and got to the room. It wasn't 5-star but it was fine. TV, king sized bed, towels in a fancy swan design. The best part was there was a tequila bottle attached to the wall, just like in a bar. I went over to the bed to drop my bag, and by the time I did that I heard a clink of glasses. I turned around and my friend was already getting shots. She came over and handed me mine. 'Cheers,' we both said as we looked each other in the eye. Then the shot was done. She took my glass, immediately refilled it, and we had another one.

'Nice way to start the vacation,' I said.

'Yeah, I thought we should kick it off properly.'

With that, I went back over to the bed. 'Do you prefer a side?' I asked.

'Not really, you stay where you are.'

We both started unpacking and sorting ourselves out.

'Ok, I really need a shower,' she said.

'Why don't we just go for a swim?'

'Haha, of course. Why didn't I think of that!'

'Done, let's get organised. We can probably bring the bottle of tequila with us.'

'Um, no. I don't think that would be a good idea on our first night. Let's just wait and see how strict they are at this place. They probably won't want glass around the pool.'

'Good call.'

So now was the time, I realised, we would discover just how comfortable we would be sharing a room now that nudity between us wasn't really an issue. I found my swimsuit and hesitated for a moment. Then thought, 'screw it,' and stripped down until I was naked, then put on the shorts. I was trying to be quick, but I struggled getting my second foot in. I was losing balance and started hopping. The hopping didn't help and eventually I fell onto the floor, one foot through a leg hole, the other stuck. I hear the inevitable laughing and feel my cheeks starting to burn. I stand up, turn to my friend, trying to regain my dignity, and realised that I'm there naked.

'So, you need some help there?' she asked.

'No thanks, I'll be fine. You just sort yourself out.'

I sat on the bed and managed to put on my swimsuit successfully this time. When I looked up I could see my friend change in the mirrored door of the closet. 'Jeez, you look like a ghost,' I said.

'Shut-up. You know it's winter where I'm from. I can't just run around outside and get a tan like you can at the moment. Speaking of which, someone has been sunbathing nude, haven't they?'

'Sure have. Just a little each day. Anyway, hurry up and let's go for a swim.'

It was nearly midnight as we walked from our cabin through the grounds to the pool. The buzz from the tequila was there and I was just in a great mood, having finally got to Cancun. I suggested, 'why don't we go for a swim in the ocean first?'

'Why don't we? Because we will have to trek through the sand to get there, instead of just walking down the steps into the pool.'

'I was thinking more of the idea of going to the beach, then getting changed before walking to the water.'

'I figured you were thinking of that. I'm game, I think that'll be fun, though it might just be the tequila talking.'

With that I took her hand and we walked to the beach. There were rows of sunbeds set up for the next day. The beach was beautiful, with palm trees swaying in the gentle breeze. The moon was almost full and was glittering on the waves. It was a perfect night.

We stopped at a sunbed closest to the beach and took our clothes off. We looked at each other, smiled, then held hands again as we walked to the ocean.

'Ok, well, I feel pretty hot right now. Hard-on alert, sorry,' I said.

'Don't be sorry dumbass, I know it's going to happen. It is fine.'

'Ok, I'll just try to ignore it then. But it's isn't that easy. Like I've said before, I wish I had boobs, especially ones as great as yours,' I added with a smile. 'They might always be sticking out and attracting attention, but at least people are used to them sticking out.'

adani
adani
112 Followers
12