Two Gals and a Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn Bill, that is going to hurt terribly." Leah whimpered.

"C'mon honey. My cock isn't anywhere near the size of either of the dildos and I am going to grease it up completely."

She finally slid over and was making some funny noises in anticipation of her ass fucking. I positioned my cock in front of the ruby red lips of her asshole and gave it a little pressure. The Astroglide sure helped out for I was in her a couple of inches without any strong thrust on my part.

"Leah, I'm only about seven inches and this next thrust will have me completely buried. Hold on honey."

I could hear her grunt and with my next thrust I was buried as promised. She did let out a huge gasp but I think it was one of the 'I'm glad that part is over' type.

I began a slow but steady thrusting and I knew it wasn't going to take long for me to climax. This was the first time I had my cock inside of an ass in years and I already could feel the heat building deep inside of me. My balls felt it rise to their level and I then let go. I was filling her ass with my hot come with one stream after the other. She felt me unloading and screamed, "Let it go Bill, fill up my ass."

I must have shot three or four long streams before my cock wound down to its old 'limp dick' status. All I could say was that it was great while it lasted.

"Sally, its time for you and the monster. Let me grease it up and you get up on the bed and get ready for it." I said with a huge laugh.

She handled it almost exactly the same as Leah did but when she was ready to let go she grabbed me by the hair and I though I was going to be bald when she finally let go of it. Her orgasm was monumental and neighbors should have been able to hear her panting a mile away.

"Well gals, I have an announcement. I'll be leaving you guys tomorrow. You will be continuing up thru the center of Oregon to see many of their Scenic Byways and the scenery they have to offer while I am going to go west over to the coast. There is a couple I was friends with for years who moved out here a few years back and it would be shameful to be this close to them without dropping in on them. I will leave both dildos with you and the two of you each gave the other great orgasms when you buried your face in the other ones pussy. Remember? Between the dildos and each other you will have it made for life. I know I'll never forget the two of you getting my limp cock to stand up at attention."

They both came charging over to me with tears pouring down their cheeks. Leah started with, "Oh Bill, we thought we would make this entire trip together and nothing would stop that. You can't leave us now." Sally followed on with, "Bill, what do we have to do to make you change your mind. What can we do for you?"

"Girls, there is something we never even chatted about and that is will we ever get together after this vacation is over? After all, we only live about a hundred miles apart back home. A mere couple of hours traveling."

"You mean we can visit each other after the vacation is over?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

"Whew, that's a load off my mind." Leah said with a laugh. "I don't think anyone can handle those dildos like you."

"Ladies, it's time for bed and I want to make a suggestion that we enjoy our last night together the same way we enjoyed the first one. I will use my hand on the lips of your pussy while my tongue is doing its magic on your clit. What do you think?"

Leah jumped on the bed saying. "Bring it on big boy."

And that was the way we spent our last night of the vacation together.

Getting together after returning home is another story altogether.