Two Girlfriends Find Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolfgar69
wolfgar69
11 Followers

Cate took the tray back to the kitchen. She returned and raised the sheets and got in. Lizzy snuggled up to her, but first a kiss. In moments, Lizzy was snoring again. Cate thought to herself, man, she must have had a wicked week. Lizzy slept until noon. Cate held her the full time, dutifully. When Lizzy was awake, Cate kissed her, and said, "you must have had a very long week." Lizzy nodded. Lizzy apologized for sleeping so much. Cate answered with, "I found it so comforting to hold and snuggle with you." Once again, Lizzy said, "you know exactly what I need. I love you so very much."

They snuggled some more, and this time Cate slept. Lizzy held her in her arms, and thought, I must be the luckiest person alive. I love this woman. Cate rolled over on her side, and Lizzy spooned with her. Cate said, "you know your pussy curls are tickling me." Lizzy smiled, and then held her closer. She slept for an hour.

When she woke up, she heard noise in the kitchen. Lizzy had decided to clean up, and was nearly finished, when Cate came in bare ass naked. She was pleasantly surprised to see Lizzy was also nude. Cate asked, "if Lizzy was up for a walk in the woods. She thought we had spent enough time lying around." Lizzy was in.

They headed to the shower, and took turns scrubbing the other one. Lizzy said with a smirk, "I need to pee." Cate wheeled around, and said, "so do I." They spread their pussys wide, and began to piss copious amounts of yellow-orange fluid. They said in unison, "I needed that." Cate was out of the shower and dried herself off. Lizzy stepped out, and grabbed a towel and was drying off, as well.

Cate suggested, "that they go to the park along the river." Lizzy said, "I left my bag in the car." She went out to get it. All she had were dress slacks and shoes. Cate said, "no problemo, I can follow you to your place, and we can leave from there."

Lizzy drove into her driveway, and hit the garage door opener. Cate parked on the street, and entered through the garage.

Cate had always felt that Lizzys house seemed a bit sterile. Probably a result of being on the road too much. It was normally neat.

Lizzy said, "come on in, and help me chose my clothes." Lizzy had selected khaki shorts, and a flannel shirt - no underwear. Lizzy asked, "if that would be OK." Cate said. "it works for me, I have been outted as a non-underwear wearing woman." Lizzy giggled. Cate said, "mother always said to leave the house in clean underwear, in case of an accident." Lizzys mom must have said the same thing, because she got a hearty laugh out of her.

Lizzy asked, "if they needed anything else?" Cate said, "she already had a couple of canteens." She said, "don't forget your ball cap, however." Lizzy said, "right, and sun glasses." Cate said, "got 'em."

Cate drove. The park was not too far away. When they arrived, Cate gave Lizzy a canteen. They both put their ball caps on. They were already wearing sun glasses. Cate had some snacks in her side pockets, just in case they got a little hungry.

They took off down a trail that led to a scenic overlook of the river. No one was there when they arrived. They perched on a big bolder, lying back and enjoying the sun. The view was magnificent.

Lizzy wondered, "if their meeting and coming together was fate. Lizzy said no man had ever worked out. Maybe fate decided to bring them together, and whatever happened - happened." Cate took a quick look around, and gave Lizzy a kiss. Whatever the reason, "I am so happy." They touched hands. They sat there for over an hour. Talking very little, and pondering the meaning of life.

Cate asked Lizzy, "if she was hungry?" Lizzy said, "there's the tape worm girl again", and laughed. She was hungry. "How about the Mexican restaurant that we go to on occasion?"

They arrived at Poncho's around 5pm. It wasn't too busy yet. Poncho's was a popular restaurant. They were seated by a window looking out at a view of a woody subdivision.

Their waiter arrived, and Cate ordered Dos Equis amber. Lizzy decided on a Margarita. Cate told, "the waiter to give them ten minutes, after they had their drinks." They were chowing down on the complimentary chips and salsa. Poncho's had the best salsa outside of the southwest.

Cate picked up her mug of cerveza, and pointed it in the general direction of Lizzy. Lizzy followed suit. Cate toasted, "to the company of dear friends." Glasses clinked, and drank.

They ordered, and continued the small talk. They ordered another round.

Several minutes later their orders arrived steaming. The waiter said, "they are hot", as he placed them on the table. Lizzy apparently was the new tape worm girl, because she went after her food with a vengeance. Cate smiled, and said, "who's the tape worm girl now." Lizzy smiled as she sampled the salsa.

They finished the meal, and paid the bill and departed.

In the car, Lizzy moved her hand over to Cates. "I love you dearly." Cate smiled, and put her hand on top of Lizzys. "I loved you first." Lizzy interrupted, and said, "that is not entirely true. I was jerking off two years ago dreaming of a night with you." Cate giggled - "round one to Lizzy." It had been a peaceful day. They arrived at Lizzys house. Cate sat on the couch turning the television on. Lizzy yelled, "are you thirsty?" Cate said, "no, just come in here and sit with me."

They got comfortable, with Lizzy cuddled up to Cate. Lizzy said, "what are we watching?" Cate said, "nothing." Lizzy chuckled.

Cate suggested, "that they lie down on the couch." Lizzy laid down in front of Cate. In minutes, she was snoring again. Cate felt comforted. Lizzy slept for over an hour, and then woke up in a start. "Oh my, I fell a sleep again. I am so sorry." Cate said, "not a problem, I enjoyed holding you." Lizzy kissed Cate.

They sat together holding hands for some time, without conversation. It was comforting to know that no conversation had no negative connotation between them. With most people, quiet meant someone was angry.

Lizzy offered to put Cate up for the night. She accepted. I am going to pull my car into your driveway, if you don't mind. Cate went to her car, and decided she needed to go home first, and pickup a few things. When she arrived, the house was together except for the bedroom. She turned the television and kitchen light on. She double checked that all of the doors were locked. She picked up a change of clothes.

When she got back to Lizzys, she smelled popcorn in the air. "Ideal." Lizzy said, "I popped some corn, maybe we could watch a movie?" Lizzy closed the garage door, and made certain the front door was locked. Really an unnecessary step. She was gone so much the house was always secured. Lizzy drew the blinds. Inquiring minds want to know, she thought to herself.

Cate asked if she could use the bathroom. "No need to ask, just use it", Lizzy said.

When Cate returned, she wore a sheer nightgown that almost met the floor. No secrets here. It showed off her figure, which was good. Too, her full bush was prominently in view. Lizzy was slack jawed, but her pussy responded quickly. Lizzy thought to herself, I'm going to have to get a reliable plumber to fix my leaky faucet.

"You certainly are beautiful, and the gown holds no secrets." Cate smiled reassuringly. Lizzy said, "I guess that's my queue." She slipped into the bathroom, and changed into something more comfortable. She came into the living room with a sheer nightgown that barely reached her pussy. She had a sheer pair of bikinis briefs on, with a full bush prominently in view. She said, "you like?" Cate looked at her from top to bottom and motioned for her to turn, and said, "oh hell yes." Lizzy chuckled.

Lizzy slid onto the couch next to Cate. She placed her hand on Cates shoulder, and gazed into her eyes. She really liked what she saw. She kissed Cate, and Cate kissed her back. They were trying to watch a movie, without much luck. Both of their faucets were leaking.

Lizzy suggested, "that they lie down." They did, and faced each other. They kissed for a long time, and ran their hands up and down the opposites body. They were both really worked up, and moaning.

Cate broke the ice, and slipped her finger into Lizzys pie. Lizzy twisted a bit, and spread her legs wide. Cate took her finger out of Lizzys pie, and licked it, while Lizzy watched in rapt attention. Cate inserted her fingers down Lizzys panties - what little there was. And she began to stroke her clit up and down - exactly what she had started with the previous weekend. Lizzy loved it, and was breathing heavily and moaning. She practically begged Cate to relieve her. Cate squeezed her clit really hard, which cause her to squirm. Lizzy was whimpering, and suddenly climaxed. Lizzy was all over the place, wiggling and pushing her pussy upward. Cate didn't stop there. She continued to jack her off for several minutes, which Lizzy greatly enjoyed, by having several more orgasms. Lizzy was sounding like a little girl moaning and sighing. She had a monster orgasm that literally laid her flat. Her chest was rising and heaving in fits and starts. She mumbled, "that was a killer." She leaned into Cate and frenched her. She said, "she loved her dearly."

Lizzy laid on Cates chest, and fumbled with her nipples, while she was trying to regain her breath. She kissed Cate again, passionately. She was pinching her nipples fairly roughly. Cates respiration went up about 100 clicks. Lizzy slipped her hand between Cates legs. She began to jack Cate off, as Cate had done to her. She continued to squeeze the nipples very hard. Cate was now flat on her back, moaning and groaning. She inserted her finger into Cates vagina, and then pulled it out and licked it. She moved her hand back down to Cates pussy, and began slamming three fingers in and out quickly. Cate let out a yowl, and began to buck against Lizzys finger. She climaxed, and let out a long low groan. Lizzy knew what was happening, because she could feel the contractions. Lizzy picked up the pace somewhat, as Cate came and came and came. Cate begged Lizzy to stop so that she could breath again. Lizzy relented, but went back to pinching Cates nipples. Cate mumbled, "I wonder when we will be forced to report to the emergency room for being fucked lifeless?" Lizzy let out a guffaw.

Cate grabbed Lizzys head, and stuck her tongue down her throat to the general vicinity of her belly button. Lizzy sucked Cates tongue hard.

Lizzy laid on Cates chest again, and was snoring in minutes. Several good blasts in your pants will do it. Cate played with Lizzys hair, while Lizzy slept. Lizzy dreamily thought to herself, I never sleep after sex. This woman is a keeper.

Several hours later, Cate still cradled Lizzy in her arms. She ushered into the bedroom. Much as a mother would put her little girl to bed. Cate went back to the living room to watch a little television.

Around midnight, Cate joined Lizzy in bed. When she got in, she spooned Lizzy. Lizzy mumbled, "that your pubes are tickling me." Cate smiled.

They slept deeply until the morning, when the sun burst into the bedroom.

Cate got up first, and began to fix breakfast. She was fortunate that Lizzy had stocked it recently. She put the coffee on, and put the skillet on the stove. She broke a couple of eggs along with several rashers of bacon.

The coffee brought Lizzy back to life, and wandered into the kitchen to see what smelled so good. Neither one had bothered to remove their nightgowns.

Lizzy snuck up to Cate and slipped her hand between Cates legs. Cate turned and said, "breakfast first - then dessert." Lizzy said, "to pay her some respect, and come up with your own material." Cate said, "smart ass, I'm going to have to paddle you." Lizzy stuck her tongue out. Cate turned back to the cooking.

Lizzy went to the bathroom and took a long healthy piss, which hissed, and pooped a little too.

"Breakfast is served", echoed from the kitchen.

Lizzy came in rubbing her hair, and said, "she was famished." Cate turned to her, and said, "TWG." Lizzy looked puzzled. Cate said, "tape worm girl?" That brought a grin to Lizzy.

"Go sit at the table, Lizzy." Cate then served the eggs and bacon to her. She doubled back for the coffee. Lizzy said, "thank you so much, honey." Cate loaded her plate with the vittles, and grabbed some coffee.

Cate took a long draw of the coffee. She said, "I don't think I have every been so sexually content. You played my pussy like a cheap piano." Lizzy almost coughed her food out of her nose, at that comment. She gulped, and finished her laugh. Cate smiled.

Lizzy said, "she was thinking last night, before I launched into a coma again, that I never slept after sex. I didn't even know that you could." Cate chuckled.

Cate said, "I think we both are getting our fill of each other. It is so nice to be sated. I feel like a mosquito who has just bled a fat guy white." Lizzy put her hand in front of her mouth to keep the debris of what was left of her breakfast from spewing into the room. Lizzy said, "I'm going to have to look both ways, before I drink or eat", and laughed! Cate smiled.

Cate said, "she needed to do some chores. Maybe we could get together for dinner." Lizzy gave her a sad look, and put her hand on Cates. "I'll miss you too much. I don't have to travel until later in the week." Cate said, "I already miss you."

They finished breakfast quietly. It was painful to part. Cate got up to clear the dishes. Lizzy said, "don't bother I'll cleanup."

Cate changed clothes, and kissed Lizzy farewell. Lizzy held her for a long time, and said, "OK, you can go, but we'll meet for dinner." Cate kissed her again, and said, "shall we shoot for 6pm?" Lizzy was OK with that.

wolfgar69
wolfgar69
11 Followers
12