Two Girls & The Photographer

Story Info
College girls gets domineered by a Photographer.
1.6k words
3.85
67.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd were working a boring day at CW Post University. Todd, 32, short brown hair about 5'7" and just over 175lbs, was shooting students for the yearbook. The day was slow as most Monday's are at these schools. The only bright side to his job was all the hot co-eds who came in for photos once in awhile. Twenty minutes before the end of his day two beautiful women came in for pictures. Kristy, 21, with long platinum blonde hair and Katie, 21, with short black hair; both girls were seniors at the school and their mothers made sure they were going to get their pictures done.

After they finished the paperwork, Katie decided that she wanted to go first. Todd was gleaming from her wanted to cause Katie was 5'2" with great pair of 38DDD tits and a low cut top on. He loved that while posing her he could look down the top and see her massive chest. He finished with her pictures and now it was Kristy's turn. Kristy was a few inches shorter than Katie and only had 34C's. Kristy's attire was more wholesome with a button down blouse that only showed skin when she breathed in and was turned to the side. While posing Kristy she started getting flushed and slightly turned on by the way Todd told her to move around. After some playful flirtation and some glances at Todd's ass; Kristy told Todd she would love to see how well he could command her later. Todd was surprised at how this innocent looking girl could be so forward, but he thought what the hell and told her to meet him at his hotel down the road. Todd finished his daily end of the day check list and went back to the hotel. He stopped by a lingerie store in case Kristy did come over and grabbed two outfits and a few toys.

A few hours later he got a knock at the door and was surprised and glad Kristy had actually shown up. Kristy told him that she had got so horny while he told her what to do earlier in the day and got even hornier thinking about what could happen later that she had to come over. Todd was up for the challenge to domineer this sweet girl. This first thing he told her to do was to relax and remove her clothes. Then he made her dress in a baby blue corset with matching thong, garter and elbow length gloves. She looked so angelic in the outfit which turned him on even more thinking of what he would command her to do.

The first thing that he did was sit at the table and told her to call for a pizza. When the food arrived he next commanded her to answer the door dressed in the corset. When she did the driver's jaw dropped. Todd told her to pull the top down, grab the driver's face and stick his face between her tits. Kristy obeyed and felt her pussy getting wetter. The driver forgot to collect the money for the food and left with a smile on his face. Kristy brought the pizza over to the table. Then he told her that she was to feed him the pizza and if he had to wait for a slice she would be spanked once for each second he had to wait. Once he was done she was allowed to eat. This made her hornier.

Todd told her she reminded him of a cute puppy. So he had her put her hair into pigtail and then had her get on her knees. He told her "now we are going to do some puppy play." He put a collar around her neck and hooked a chain to it. Next he removed her thong, which was soaked beyond belief. He lubed up her ass and a fur-tailed butt plug. Todd told her that for the next hour she was only allowed to bark and yelp, no talking. She did as she was told and he made her walk around on her hands and knees. He asked his new "puppy" if she would like to kiss him. Kristy jumped onto his lap and started kissing him but due to her breaking character he slapped her ass once and said puppies don't use their lips, only tongue as they kiss. She then licked his face and moved down. She licked his chest and each nipple like an excited dog. Then moved farther down as Todd removed his pants. She knew if she broke character again she would be punished so she only licked up and down his cock. Todd decided to reward her for her good job by moving behind her and fucked her doggie style. She came instantly when she felt him enter her with the plug still in. Then he started pulling on the chain as he fucked her. When she started howling he fucked her harder and bit her on the back and shoulders. He removed the plug which made her cum again.

Todd wanted to show her more ways he could domineer her, so he walked her to the doorway between the main room and the bathroom. He bound her hands up and made her stand spread eagle. He walked over to her purse and grabbed her phone. Todd looked on the phone for Katie's number. When he found the number he asked Katie if she could help him with a photo shoot; she agreed and came over to his hotel. When Katie arrived she saw Kristy chained up and had mixed emotions about being there, but due to her attraction for Kristy and seeing "Lil Miss Innocent" chained up, Katie started getting turned on. Katie asked Todd what she was to do. Todd told her to strip and gave her a leather Corset that was tight on her and caused her tits to overflow over the top and a strap on so she could have her way with Kristy. Todd then pulled out some whips and paddles and told Katie to pick her weapon of choice. She grabbed a cat o' nine tails and he grabbed a wooden paddle. Todd and Katie took turns paddling and whipping Kristy till they seen cum dripping down Kristy's leg.

Katie was instructed to untie her and Todd carried Kristy to the bed. Katie wanted to feel Kristy's tongue in her so she grabbed the small chain and forced Kristy's mouth onto Katie's pussy. Kristy started kissing it but as she got into the taste she went deeper with her tongue and also treated the strap on as a dick and blew Katie. Katie enjoyed making Kristy eat her pussy. She would grab the back of Kristy's head and grind her pussy on her face. Katie would also pull on the chain to make Kristy come up to suck her tits, twice Katie had to whip Kristy for not coming up to her tits. Katie shoved her tits into Kristy's face and made Kristy push her tits together so Katie could fuck them. Katie then mounted Kristy to fuck her. While she was on top she would make Kristy suck her tits till Katie came. Katie loved domineering her as much as Kristy loved being domineered.

Todd had the girls flip over so Kristy was riding Katie's fake dick. He then leaned Kristy over so the girls can kiss more and entered Kristy's pussy with his cock. Kristy never felt so full in her life and she came. Todd then pulled out and shoved his cock into her ass which caused Kristy to cum again. He fucked her ass for a bit then realized he has yet to fuck Katie or her tits. So he pulled out and walked over to Kristy's mouth and made her clean his dick off. Todd had Katie remove the strap on and give it to Kristy. Kristy was told to return the favor and fuck Katie while he fucks her tits. Having those massive tits around his cock felt great and Katie enjoyed it and asked for him to cum on her tits. But it wasn't time for that. Todd had Katie get on her hands and knees and told Kristy to present the strap for Katie to suck while he fucks her. Todd loved how her pussy felt and how he could control how well she sucked Kristy's fake cock by holding Katie's hair. While Katie was blowing Kristy she also was fingering Kristy's pussy and ass. The two girls came together. Todd told the two girls to suck his dick together so he could feel them kiss over his dick.

While Katie sucked the head Kristy was focused on sucking his balls. Then as Kristy would lick and stroke his cock Katie would suck his balls. This continued for a few minutes till Todd had to cum. While Katie was deep throating him he had the girls sit cheek to cheek. Then as he was close to cumming he pulled out came on Katie's face and tits and in her mouth a little. Todd told Kristy to lick her face and tits clean but not to swallow. Once Kristy was done he had her swap the cum with Katie but only a little so they both can enjoy it. Todd then gave Katie the chain and said "you girls can have the outfits and toys and Katie I hope you enjoy your new slave girl." As Todd sat on the bed recovering from the two vixens, Katie dragged Kristy out of the door through the lobby while they were still in the corsets and Kristy carried their clothes.

If you enjoy this then we can give you the further adventures of Katie and Kristy...