Two Good Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his Master dug in, he ordered Kyle to start cleaning. Kyle strutted away, happy to get started. He hoped dearly that he would do a good job. His Master had mentioned that if Kyle did a good cleaning that he might be rewarded with a milking.

It took about an hour and a half to do the day's cleaning assigned to him. By the end, he was feeling close to breaking a sweat despite his limited clothing.

Kyle found his Master in the living room, watching television. Kyle waited anxiously behind his Master as he checked all of Kyle's work. He had nothing to fear though, as his Master pat him on the head and told him he had done a good job.

Kyle was bubbling with excitement as he followed his Master back to the living room. His dick had been dribbling precum into his skirt the entire time. Cleaning had just made him feel so much hornier than normal for some reason. It was like every little thing that he cleaned shot pleasure through his body. He desperately wanted a good milking to take the edge off.

"Okay, bend over the table Kyle, that's a good maid..."

Kyle bent over with his hands on the table to prop himself up. His Master lifted his skirt to his stomach and grabbed the vibrator and started to fuck Kyle with it. Kyle gasped and threw back his head, moaning like a whore as his ass was milked.

It didn't take long to feel like he was about to cum. He couldn't seem to quite reach the tipping point to actually start cumming, however. It wasn't until his Master told him to cum that his dick started twitching and firing cum all over the glass table. The orgasm had been completely worth it. He felt like his balls had been emptied entirely and his need was abated.

His Master pushed the vibrator all the way back in his ass and pulled Kyle's skirt down and then pointed at the cum-covered table.

"Just clean that up and you are off maid duty for the day Kyle. Remember, we only use tongues in this house to clean up cum. Anything else is unsanitay. I expect you to report back after dinner to blow me again. You won't be on the clock as my maid but I'll probably want one anyway. No uniform needed."

"Yes Master! I will report on time."

Kyle grinned happily and lowered his face to the table and started licking his cum off carefully. He had almost been ready to clean it up with a tissue or napkin. It was good his Master had told him how to take care of the mess before he made a blunder.

After the mess was clean and safe in his stomach, they both walked to the backdoor. Kyle took off his uniform and put his panties back on. The collar and vibrator stayed because his Master had not told Kyle to take them off.

As he was saying his goodbyes to his Master, he felt himself go blank for a moment. He blinked a few times to clear his mind and then waved before starting to walk back to his place.

As he entered through the screen door, his mind suddenly jumped to his milking. He found himself fantasizing that his Master had decided to milk him with his cock instead.

Kyle instantly grew hard. He saw himself on all fours, getting fucked by his Master, riding his Master like a slut, and lying on his back and getting railed hard.

The thoughts just kept growing stronger through the night and he had a gut feeling that tomorrow if he was helpful and obedient that he might get the fucking he had been desiring for years.

Maybe his Master would be generous if he begged...

12