Two Guys in the Changing Rooms

Story Info
Unexpected mutual jack off session at the gym.
931 words
4.08
35.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've gotten into the habit lately to go to the gym / leisure centre on a Monday evening. Today was no different. I grabbed my sports bag, jumped in the car and was changed and in the pool in less than twenty minutes. The reason for Monday evenings is that I discovered the place is dead. Sometimes there is actually no one there other than me.

I wasn't completely alone tonight but I doubt there was more than half a dozen people in the place. Plus, the way the place is divided up - pool, sauna / steam room, free weights, weight machines, fitness classes etc. - even if there were over a dozen people there, you could easily be all alone if no one else was doing what you were doing.

I hate a great swim and moved on to the Sauna to relax before going. And relaxed I was! For whatever reason, the Sauna felt amazing tonight. It was really hot (just how I like it) and as no one was coming or going, none of the heat was being lost to the door continually being opened and closed.

I decided enough was enough and went to shower and get dressed. Before I could shower I needed to grab my toiletries so went to the changing area. Although there is a section at one end of the changing area with lockers and benches, I didn't see the point as it was so quiet so I just left my bag in one of the changing stalls as the small bench in each one is higher off the ground and more comfortable.

As I riffled around my bag for shower gel, I had the sudden and uncontrollable urge to masturbate. Of course, given the fact that no one was around, I figured why not. I sat down on the bench, slid my shorts to the floor and started stroking my growing wood.I had the curtain pulled across, obviously, but it did nothing to mask the tell tale sound of a stroked cock.

The thing is, despite my complete belief that I was all alone, I was not all alone.

Within about 10 seconds a voice whispers, "sounds like that's a monster cock..."

I stop immediately.

What do I do.

I was not expecting anyone to be there.

"Don't stop. I'm wanking too" comes the voice again.

So, I do. I haven't said anything yet but I can now hear my neighbour beating his dick back and forth. An occasional whimper accompanies his rhythmic stroking.

"Do you just want to do this together? Seems stupid we're both wanking beside each other but not..." his voice says shakily.

Why the fuck not, I think. I get up, still stroking, and push back the curtain to my stall. I walk around to his and gently pull it back.

The guy is young but hung like a horse. His dick is massive. I realise why he was so willing to do this. He has nothing to fear from anyone, man or woman, being anything but in complete awe of his member. I stand in the opening to the stall and continue stroking.

We exchange pleasantries and names. Mine is fake. I assume his too but who knows, he may want the story of the giant dick to be accompanied by his real name. He suggests after a minute or two that we move to the locker area - the benches are more comfortable for this type of thing apparently. I suspect he's done this more than once.

When we get comfortable we are essentially right beside each other. I'm mesmerized by his cock and I tell him so. He laughs it off. What follows is 10 to 15minutes of slow and sensual stroking, for both of us. And although I wasn't quite there, as soon as he asks can he have my load in his mouth, I am ready to blow. Sure I say; do you want to suck on my cock or will I just shout into your mouth?

He asks to suck it and I say ok. To be honest, I mostly said ok in hopes that he'd ask me to do something to him. I really want to stroke and suck on that huge knob.

I tell him to get ready and he bends over and begins sucking on my cock like a pro. He's definitely done this before. I cum quickly but the load is big, genuinely, I can tell, and my orgasm seems to last minutes. Without asking, I take his cock in my hand and start stroking it. Not a word of a lie, I needed to use both hands to feel like I was doing him properly. Within two or three minutes he looks me straight in the eyes and says he's going to cum - I can do whatever I want with his cum.

I continue stroking and aim his cock at his chest. Although I don't say it, I imagine his load is going to be insanely big and there's no way I want to attempt to take it all in my mouth. He does indeed have a massive load and I cover his stomach and chest in his cum. As can't be helped, some gets on my hand and as I would my own, without thought, I raise my hand to my mouth and lick it off.

Without warning he immediately blows another load. This time it goes all over my hands. What could I do? I lick it off my hands and compliment him.