Two in a Room

Story Info
Best friends become lovers -- in duplicate.
13.3k words
4.36
74k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davis Travers and Sarah Lockridge weren't the typical couple to take one of the rooms at the Motel 6 outside Danvers. If the walls could talk they would surely tell you about many married couples who have made love on the beds in room 2110. They would surely emphasize the fact that not all the married men and women were necessarily married to each other. But unlike some couples who came to enjoy the anonymous shelter of a motel room, where married women and married men could violate their marriage vows, Davis and Sarah did not intend to fornicate. Indeed they were hardly strangers. The Traverses and the Lockridges were neighbors and good friends.

Davis and Sarah are in their forties, that age when much of your social circle revolves around the friends of your children. Thus the two families had been getting together for barbecues and such ever since they met in first grade some five years ago.

Bill Travers and Sam Lockridge, both age 10 were best friends and spent every afternoon at one or the other's house. When little-league came along, they tried out and made the same team. Together they made a strong Short-stop -- First baseman pair and helped their little league team make the State playoffs.

Thats how Davis and Sarah ended up at the Motel 6 outside Danvers. They were here to support their children's efforts and naturally shared the ride. Why they were at the same Motel was no accident, but the same room was. It seems the State championships coincided with a Shriner's convention and a few other late summer events to fully book the available rooms within the Danvers area. The Motel Six, by chance, had a room, but one with only one bed.

The children were taken care of, having been hosted in the local college dormitory. But Chaperone's and spectators were on their own.

Davis and Sarah were close enough friends that they figured they could handle the awkward rooming situation. They even laughed about it together with their spouses back home over the same phone line. Davis offered to sleep on the floor, but Sarah told him to stop being silly. There was plenty of room in the King Size bed.

Fortunately, Sarah had packed a conservative set of pajamas, similar to a male's set with flannel pants and a button down flannel shirt that toned down the prominence of her large round breasts. Davis hadn't planned on wearing any pajamas, but his boxer shorts were loose enough and together with a fairly long T-shirt, he felt he could keep his large cock from drawing attention. They got into bed, pulled up the covers and watched a movie on TV, then turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Or so they thought.

Davis couldn't sleep. Sarah was an incredibly attractive dirty blond with a cute face and Rubinesque curves. Her large breasts were a fantasy for him, having never dated anyone other than girls with a sporty build. Even without a woman next to him to arouse sexual thoughts, Davis was used to ejaculating before going off to sleep. Sometimes it involved fucking his wife, Amy and sometimes he took care of business alone. But to be put into a situation where he wanted to have sex but couldn't was as unfamiliar as it was difficult. Quietly, slowly, subtly, his right hand reached into the open fly of his boxers and played with his penis. Perhaps Sarah wouldn't wake up.

But Sarah was a light sleeper and wasn't even sure she'd fallen asleep when she became aware of the other side of the bed slightly shaking. It took her a minute to realize what was going on, but her husband Larry was a masturbator and often jerked himself off next to her if she was in her period or not in the mood for sex. But Sarah was rarely not in the mood for sex, and knowing Davis was rubbing himself right next to her turned her on.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander," she thought, "and even vis versa". So Sarah slipped one hand under the waistband of her pajamas and one between the buttons on her shirt to pinch a nipple. Perhaps because her pajamas were so conservative, she'd chosen to go with out panties, and just as well. She wouldn't have been able to get both fingers into her twat with two waistbands to contend with.

Davis wasn't going to cum. He had a nice hard on, but to really get off he would have to lie on his back and begin pounding. That would surely give him away. And now he wasn't completely certain that Sarah was asleep. She was making light snoring sounds, but could that be heavy breathing?

"Sarah? You asleep?" He tested the waters.

Sarah stopped rubbing her clit immediately and lay still. Should she respond? Would she give herself away? She said nothing.

Davis rolled over onto his back and made himself more comfortable. He turned to his right to look at Sarah, but in the dark could barely make out the back of her head. Sarah could almost feel herself being watched and tried her hardest not to move. Would Davis note the strange angle of her leg under the sheet, held up to make room for her probing hand? For now she left her fingers in her pot, but didn't dare move. Not, at least, until she felt the mattress bouncing again ever so lightly as Davis stroked his Johnson.

Davis was sure Sarah was asleep, but still didn't want to risk waking her, so he stroked himself slowly. One hand inside his shorts, cupped his balls while the other stroked his stiff member slowly. He could feel himself getting worked up and knew he could ejaculate soon.

Sarah had brought herself to orgasm. It was a little one, and she was able to stifle her moans. But now she was even more horny and wide awake. She was desperate to see what Davis was getting up to. Amy had let it slip once that Davis had an exceptional cock, long and thick, and Sarah didn't want to miss an opportunity to see if she wasn't lying.

Faking a yawn, Sarah rolled over onto her back. She made sure to keep her eyes shut and added some sniffling sounds to assure Davis that she was in dream land. Davis was startled by Sarah's sudden shift, and froze where he was, rock-hard dick in hand. Staring at Sarah through the dark, he reassured himself that she was indeed asleep. Then he noticed that the buttons on her top had opened up and he could see half a nipple on one of her round breasts. Little did he know how the buttons had opened or why the nipple was erect, but the image helped him decide to continue stroking his stiff member. Only now he would do so in earnest.

When the mattress began shaking again, Sarah opened her eyes. It was her chance to see Davis's cock, and she was glad she'd looked. Only she hadn't figured Davis would be staring at her. He saw her eyes open and quickly turned over to the fetal position he'd started out the night in.

Davis's heart was beating heavily. Blood was rushing through his head. His right hand squeezed his hard-on hard and he held himself as still as an animal caught in a car's headlights. Had she noticed? Was he sure he'd seen her eyes open? Maybe it was part of a dream? He didn't dare move.

Sarah couldn't believe how beautiful Davis's hard-on was or how stupid she was for startling him so. Now she wouldn't get to see it, nor would she get to see it squirt, which would have been very exciting to see. If she feigned sleep would he go at it again? Would he feel awkward in the morning. Suddenly she thought back to one of the first time's she'd had casual sex outside of any relationship. She'd been with a young professor at college. She wasn't in his course and there was no ethical issue to grapple with, just two adults who'd suddenly found themselves at the comfortable end of one too many drinks.

"It's funny how educated adults behave sometimes, isn't it?" He'd begun. "We both know we're going to go home now and masturbate in order to relieve the tension. We also both know there is no chance of a romantic relationship between us. Yet the prospect of helping each other to sexual satisfaction, while incredibly exciting, scares us off."

Laughing inside at the memory, Sarah wondered if it was really his logic or his deep silky voice that led her to bend her knees and suck his cock. But it was a pleasant memory of some decent sex with no emotional strings attached. Didn't Davis deserve the same? Amy would understand. And she'd probably never find out.

"Davis?" no reply. "Are you asleep?"

Sarah waited a moment, but there was still no answer. She knew he was awake, wide awake. She could feel the tension in his body and knew he was frozen emotionally. She would have to make the first move.

"Did I catch you jerking off?" She said with as broad a smile as she could put into her voice. She even added a little giggle, trying to put him at ease.

"I think I saw a stiff cock." She added seductively and sidled over to spoon next to Davis. Her ample breasts, now exposed from her pajama top pressed into his back and her right hand reached over to replace his on his heavy member. "Well what do we have here?"

Davis hesitated a moment, but then got out of bed. He stood next to the bed with his turgid cock extending out in front of him, holding up his lengthy t-shirt. Sarah had to laugh, and her giggles got to him as well.

"Sarah," Davis began between chuckles, "what are we doing?"

"Well, you were jerking off, and I was jerking off, and then I came and almost nodded off, but you started pounding harder!"

"You were jerking off?"

"Well, in my case, it was more rubbing than jerking, but yes."

"And you came?!"

"Well, a small one, quietly."

"Okay, so I'm less embarrassed."

"How could you be embarrassed with a cock like that?!"

"Sarah, stop, I don't want to go any further."

"Sure you do."

"No, I don't, I would love to have sex and, yes, I'm horny, but I'm not screwing up my marriage and yours just because we ended up in the same room by accident."

"I'm a lucky girl, to have such a noble bed partner."

"Don't tell me you cheat on Larry."

"No, I don't. You're right. I really do mean it that I'm lucky. And I'm glad we got this out of the way. I'm sorry I touched you. I didn't mean to offend. Come back to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow."

Davis got back into bed, his dick now hanging limply through the fly in his shorts.

"Davis?"

"Yes."

"Would it be okay if I got myself off again? I like to cum hard and I was trying to hide it before."

Davis chuckled but added, "Yes, and maybe I'll pound my meat as well, just to be able to fall asleep."

Sarah laughed and kicked the sheets down to the foot of the bed. She made it look like she needed the room, but she could have satisfied herself under the sheets. What she wanted was to watch Davis stroke his tool.

And stroke he did. If they started out slowly, each one playing lightly with his genitals, soon they lost all inhibition and concentrated on reaching orgasm. Sarah was so turned on watching Davis's long and thick cock that her sexual juices were flowing liberally. As she forced three fingers in and out of her pussy, the sloppy sucking sounds were audible. Her other hand was playing with her breasts which were now completely bare and entertaining Davis.

If Davis had started out trying not to look at her, Sarah's vocals gave him no choice but to look. Her chorus of "oh yeah" and "oh my god" and "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" stole the show, until she curled up into half a sit up, yelled "GOD YES, YES, YEEEEEESSSSS", and collapsed back on the bed. Her right hand was still buried in her pussy, and her breasts were heaving up and down as she caught her breath.

"I take it we've reached our goal?"

Sarah laughed, "Well, I did, but I don't see you getting anywhere."

"I was too busy watching."

"Enjoy the show?"

"Very much."

"I can see," Sarah said, reaching over to grab his cock and size it up.

"Sarah... what did we say about touching?"

"You can look, but you better not touch."

"It's what we said," Davis protested meekly, but he'd taken his hand away to make room for Sarah's and didn't continue to protest when Sarah didn't remove her hand.

"How do you rub yourself when you're so dry?"

"I spit a bit into my hand."

"Let me grease you up a bit." Sarah offered, taking her right hand out of her wet cunt and using it instead of her left. The change in hands required her to get up onto her knees and face Davis's cock head-on.

"You're giving me a hand job."

"Shh... relax." Sarah scooped more lubricating fluids out of her snatch and spread them on Davis's dick. Then she did the same with her left hand. Davis was so long and thick that the two hands together didn't even cover it all. Leaving the left hand on the rod, Sarah used her right hand to play with his testicles. She even experimented with sticking a finger in Davis's ass.

"Are you okay with that?"

"Larry is a lucky guy."

"You have no idea."

Sarah was still wet between the legs, but wasn't overflowing. In stead she bent over and spit a wad of saliva over Davis's meaty cock-head.

"Aren't you going to cum?" She asked, rubbing harder and faster.

"Getting tired?"

"No, getting horny," and she brought her mouth down on his dick to fully enjoy the engorged cock.

"Don't do that, Sarah, I'm close to cumming!"

"Mm-hm," she grunted, mouth stuffed, and she began shoving her finger deeper into his ass.

"You're making me cum! I can't hold out any longer!"

Davis wasn't used to having his load swallowed and waited anxiously to see what Sarah would do. He couldn't hold back. He was in ecstasy. Throwing his head back onto the pillow he let go and spewed gobs of jism into Sarah's mouth.

Sarah swallowed every drop, and enough came out that it took several sucks and licks to get the cock all cleaned up. Looking down on her handy work, Sarah took in the sight of Davis's fine cock, now less stiff, but still erect.

Davis lay back, spent, looking for something to say that wouldn't sound cheesy.

"God, Amy never swallows my cum." Was that cheesy or just stupid, mentioning your wife to the 'other woman'?

"I love cum." Sarah said, sticking out her tongue to show him some before she swallowed it.

"Larry's a lucky guy," he sighed in the end

"And Amy's one lucky bitch," Sarah answered squeezing his cock.

"Maybe we should get them together?"

"Next little league game."

"Maybe they're together now." Davis laughingly suggested, and then after a moment's weighted silence both he and Sarah said in tandem: "Nah."

Then they were silent again. Sarah was still lightly stroking Davis's cock, which refused to completely shrink, but now she had laid down next to Davis letting her breasts press against his abdomen.

Davis had begun to doze off when he heard Sarah ask.

"How come she doesn't fuck you more?"

"We fuck all the time."

"Davis, you're talking to a girl who just swallowed your cum. A load like that could take a week to build up."

"Nah, I just spew a lot. Fucked Amy last night as a matter of fact. Twice."

"No way."

"Way."

"Twice?"

"Well, once when I came home from dropping Billy off at your place, and then again when we went to bed."

"Next time the kids sleep over at your place."

The conversation died again and it seemed as if both Davis and Sarah had nodded off when Davis suddenly asked.

"Sarah, did we go too far?"

"No. We're cool."

"Just helped each other out, right?"

"Right."

A car's headlights moved across their window just then and splashed some light through the Motel curtains. Sarah caught sight of the silhouette of Davis's semi-hard cock in her hand. She brought her right leg up and pressed her thigh into his testicles. Then began to pull at his cock more purposefully. He didn't protest.

"Amy doesn't swallow, does she."

"No."

"Does she finger your ass?"

"No, not inside."

"Do you finger her ass?"

"Yeah, sometimes. She likes it, but doesn't want to admit it."

"So no fucking her ass then?"

"Oh come on. Who would let me fuck her ass with a dick as big as mine?"

"Good point, you're certainly well endowed."

They were silent for a beat. The only sound was a light rustling of the sheets as Sarah stroked the cock in her hand. Davis was half aware of what she was doing and half falling asleep. A semi-trailer honking on the freeway, jolted him back to consciousness, and after a moment's thought he couldn't help but ask further.

"Larry gives it to you in both holes?"

"Yeah, I've always been pretty kinky and loose, so it was pretty natural."

Sarah stopped herself just before asking him if he wanted to fuck her in the ass. She knew he wanted to, she could feel it in his dick which was stiff again. His comment was true, his dick was huge and would stretch her to the extreme. Larry was long, but narrow. Still, she knew she could take it. Chubby, happy girls like herself were always more open. Amy, being so thin and stiff, must have a hard time taking this cock in her cunt.

"How long did it take Amy to get used to your cock?"

Davis laughed. "Maybe a year. We bought all sorts of sex toys to help her get stretched out and horny. I can't believe I'm telling you this. Amy'll kill me."

"No, it's good actually. I mean, we get along naturally enough, but I never would have thought Amy would be as horny as me. I'm happy to know she likes to fuck."

"'Likes' isn't the word. Amy keeps a vibrator in her purse."

"Get the fuck out!"

"I'm not kidding you. I'm a very happy man."

"I'm sure you are."

"Amy blames me. She says sex is addictive and that since meeting me and trying to satisfy my needs, she's developed the need for constant sex as well."

Sarah had stroked Davis's cock back into a full erection. It was clear to her that he could fuck and fuck often. She had sidled up to him so that she could rub her twat on his thigh, and so far he hadn't said anything to stop her.

"I think you win."

"Win what?" Davis asked.

"We were kind of competing just now, weren't we? Larry gets better blow jobs, Amy gets better cock, Larry gets anal sex, Amy gets lots of sex. Isn't that what we've been doing?"

Davis was silent. Sarah also kept still. She even stopped stroking his hard-on.

"I didn't think of it that way, but maybe you're right. I'm a bit distracted."

"By what?"

"By what?! By a warm hand stroking my cock and a wet snatch sliding up and down my leg."

Davis and Sarah both laughed. Sarah's laughs sent her breasts into convulsions all over Davis's side, which only served to excite him more.

Sarah let go of Davis slowly, regrettably, and rolled back over to her side of the bed.

"This got a bit out of hand didn't it."

"You mean a bit too much hand."

"Don't say you didn't enjoy it."

"Hell no. I can't believe I even asked you to stop."

"No, you're right. We can't continue. Any more and it'll be all out."

"I think I have to jerk off again."

"I'm way ahead of you." Sarah laughed, shaking the bed a bit as she rubbed herself furiously.

Davis rolled over onto his side and tried to fall asleep. It didn't bother him that Sarah was masturbating next to him. He thought about Amy and then he thought about Lisa.

Lisa Maddox had been his first girlfriend in college. They'd been together for at least a month, but had yet to have sex. They'd make out, and Davis would get his hands all over her, but she would push him away. One night in the dorm, some girls were flirting around a bit drunk and landed in his room somehow. He had a single and a dartboard and was throwing some darts wearing only his boxer shorts when they stumbled in. The girls were very forward and had his cock out in a matter of minutes. They promised him the time of his life and began making out with each other. They wore short skirts with no underwear and he could see them fingering each other. Then they came back to him and began sucking his cock. A voice inside him began chastising him. How could he do this to Lisa? What about Lisa? What would Lisa say? And somehow Davis managed to get his cock back into his pants and the girls back down the hall.