Two In The Bush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the tight pulsing twat wrapped around my dick and now a finger probing my ass, rubbing my prostrate, I couldn't hold on any more. The cum came bursting out of my hard rod with fury. I was pumping uncontrollably like a mad man, while Wendy's cunt and Sarah's finger met each thrust at either end. This must have been as close to a multiple orgasm as any man's ever gotten, because it felt like it went on forever. Wendy started to buck wildly on top of me again and I felt more hot wet liquid pouring out of her, flooding my balls and legs. I couldn't stop. I just kept cuming and cuming.

Eventually the pleasure subsided, but I just kept pumping. My dick was still rock hard and Wendy was still writhing like mad. She was only gasping now and no longer screaming, so I let her mouth go.

Sarah then pulled her finger out of my hole and started fucking me with her thumb. My anus was burning now, but my entire body was consumed by pleasure. She moved closer, crushing her breasts into my side. Then she put a hand under Wendy's back and pushed her up. Wendy sat back up and started squatting up and down on me again, and gravity caused even more liquid to rush out down my disappearing and reappearing shaft onto the grass. Sarah leaned over and started kissing my chest. Then she clamped her mouth down on my nipple and started to suck so hard I thought I was going to give milk.

I could feel my balls get tight again. Then Wendy leaned forward bending my stiff rod downwards and kept fucking. I grabbed her right leg and started stroking it up and down. Not much turns me on more than the feeling of silk on a woman's nice legs. Sarah then returned the favour from earlier that night. She bit down on my nipple hard. The pain and pleasure coming from my nipple, my asshole, and my bent-over dick was too much. My back arched up and I pumped another load into Wendy's already full womb. She started shivering in another orgasm and Sarah moved just in time to avoid Wendy throwing herself back onto my chest.

Wendy kept writhing for a while as my hips slowed the thrusting and stopped. My cock withered completely but the tip was held inside for a few seconds by the tightness of Wendy's honey pot. When it slid out, Wendy stopped moving and we all lay there catching our breath. Then I felt wetness against my leg and noticed that Sarah was still gently grinding her pussy on me. She arched her back and became completely still for a brief moment, and then went limp. She then pulled her thumb out of my ass and rolled up into a ball beside me. It was quite a while until we all recovered.

Sarah was the first to get up. It was now pretty sunny and she suddenly seemed in a hurry. Some of our mixed juices ran down her legs as she ran her hands over her mound, getting the worst out of her beautiful heart-shaped bush. She wiped her self off as best as she could with her hands. Then she walked over to where her dress was, picked it up, threw it over her head and pulled it all the way on. She shivered with cold. So, she pulled the straps off again and turned it around backwards. "This is still awfully wet in the front," she said as she put her arms through the straps again. The back of the dress wasn't quite as high as the front, and her long nipples peaked out to the world like they were meant to be free. She picked up my jacket next, put her arms in the sleeves and wrapped herself in it snugly.

She came over, grabbed Wendy's hand and pulled her up. Once up, Wendy's legs buckled and she fell back to her knees. "Holy shit, that was amazing!" she said, the first words since she started licking her own clit. "I must have had 10 orgasms!"

She managed to get back up and took a few steps towards the bushes. She reached under one of them and pulled out a bag. Quickly she pulled out a pair of jeans and an oversized sweatshirt. She unbunched the panties around her waist and repositioned them as best she could. Then she pulled up her sagging stockings and got dressed. She found her glasses in one of her shoes and put them back on. The glasses gave her that slight geeky look again, but after what we had done to each other, she still looked gorgeous to me.

I just lay there naked in grass staring at the two of them. I couldn't get over how wet it was around me. It was definitely not dew, and a strong musky odor hung in the air. I could already see a wet spot forming at the crotch of Wendy's jeans, but she didn't seem to care. "Thank you so very much for the birthday present honey, I'm never going to forget that." That was all she said as she picked up the rest of her things, put them in the bag, and stepped through the bushes.

"That was the best experience of my entire life," Sarah said. "I am totally in love with you. I wish I didn't have to go another minute without feeling your cock inside of me. By the way, what's your name?"

It suddenly occurred to me that we hadn't even introduced ourselves. The situation seemed a little funny. I had shared more passion with these girls than any of us had ever had before, and they didn't even know my name. "My name is John," I chuckled.

"Well, you know that my name is Sarah, and you met my cousin Wendy. She'll have to tell me later how she got into our little situation. Were you on the bride or the groom's side?"

The conversation, now back to reality, caught me off guard a bit made me chuckle a little more. "I'm an old friend of Emma's. How about you?"

"My great Aunt Kate is Emma's mom. So that makes us second cousins or something. She's basically like an aunt to us though. We call her aunty Emma."

Oh my god! I had just plucked the flowers, many times I might add, of one of my best friend's two nieces. What the hell was I going to do if Emma found out?

"Well, I've got to go. Post-wedding party to attend! Hey, I'm house-sitting for Emma and Rick while they're on their honeymoon. You must know where that is. I'm busy all day today, but come visit me tomorrow or I'll die of a broken heart."

"Okay," was all that I could spit out.

"Do you promise?!" she said.

"Yes," I mustered.

"Okay. I love you deeply, madly, and completely!" And with that, she grabbed her shoes and ran through the bushes still wearing my jacket.

I got up, and got dressed. I was trying to absorb the events of that night and the fact that these girls were close to Emma. Mixed with that, were the lingering feelings of loss because of the wedding.

I found Sarah's ripped panties hanging from a branch. I took a deep sniff of the damp silk, sighed, and then stuck them in my pocket. I parted the bushes and started walking towards the parking lot in deep, hurried thought.

As I crossed the road, I heard a loud honking and looked up just in time to see a car coming right at me. It swerved and I just managed to jump out of its path before it would have destroyed me. The car kept going on its way, with the horn blaring for a few more seconds.

"Man, what have these girls done to me," I thought, "and what else does Sarah have in store."

12