Two Inches Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused to take a deep breath and recompose myself, "The two of them eventually moved to the bed and screwed for what seemed like forever. I refused to watch them and focused on the floor but I could not stop hearing the noises of their rutting. Every groan of passion or scream in ecstasy was a dagger to my heart. I was lost inside and I think I must of have been in shock because I was not sexually aroused by any of it. I really had to concentrate and take deep breathes just to not throw up. Finally, when they had sated themselves Vickie's voice cut into my soul like a whip lash across my back, her voice menacing as she called out, "Are you ready for your treat worthless?"

My hand hit the counter with a force that even surprised me, "Thirty two years of being a good husband and giving in to her wishes and she called me worthless!" I brought both hands up to my head and cradled it as I tried to get hold of my emotions. Walt's voice cut through the angry haze that had enveloped my mind, "You gonna be alright Jake? Can I get you anything, coffee or aspirin or some food?"

I looked at the face of my friend and knew he was still my friend by those words. "I'm fine Walt, thanks. Anyway, the two of them were now snuggling in my bed and I saw the seed of another man leaking out of her as she lay back in contentment. I was distraught and started to hurl but nothing would come up as I had the dry heaves. Vickie didn't even ask if I was alright, it was as if she didn't even care that I was ill. I guess I finally stopped while Vickie just called me pathetic as she cradled in Darren's arms. A few minutes passed and finally Darren got off the bed and brought a pair of wire cutters over to me. He spoke in a slow even tone as if I was mentally deficient, "I'm going to cut you free now and I want you to go over and clean your wife. This will be your way of showing her how much you love her and how pleased you are that she received so much pleasure from me. Remember, this will be your job from now on."

"Walt's face seemed aghast as I gave him a look that bespoke of a terrible anger roiling inside of me. As he reached the first tie wrap to cut me free I looked at her smiling face and then back to Dareen as I spoke in a quiet yet menacing tone to him, "When you let me loose, make no mistake, I will kill both of you with my bare hands." I don't know if it was the way I said it or the craziness in my eyes that told him I had lost it and was serious, but he did not cut me loose. Instead he turned to Vickie and said, "I think we have had enough fun for tonight. I think I need to go home now and let you two sort this out." Vickie's face seemed to fall as she realized that her "real" man was scared shitless of the poor worthless ass he just cuckolded. Vickie's voice was as unforgiving on him as it usually was on me, "I can't believe you could be scared of him Darren! He is too weak to hurt you. Now cut him loose so he can get his treat, I want to see him worship me!" Darren looked at her and then back at me before he meekly replied, "I thought he would go along with this without complaint but now I am not so sure. I really don't need any trouble here Vick so I guess I'll just be going and let you cut him loose."

I took another swig with a faint smile growing on my face, "Her lover was gone in five minutes flat and Vickie was livid. After he left she flew into a tirade and belittled me for what must have been ten minutes, I remember one part quite clearly as she raved, "You'd better get with the program worthless as this is going to be your duty from now on and I don't want any more disobedience out of you or I will divorce you faster than you can ask for my forgiveness!" Finally Vickie must have tired herself out after her long tirade on top of her sexual adventures and without another word she cut me loose."

Walt was hanging on the edge of the bar as I finished the last of my drink. I could see that he wanted me to finish and I guess I owed him that one. My eyes met his and I went on, "When Vickie let me loose I couldn't move my legs for a few minutes and that seemed to send her into another diatribe. She came over and got in my face yelling for me to draw her bath as the size of her lovers manhood had left her sore down there making sure to remind me that was something that I could never do." I stopped and looked at Walt who seemed to be hanging on my every word. "I don't know what came over me Walt but I couldn't take it anymore. I have never hurt a woman in my life but this time she had gone too far. As she stared at me in horror I pulled back to hit her with a round house punch but even then I knew I couldn't really do it. Her face registered shock as I reached out and took her whole face in the palm of my hand and then with all my might I sent her reeling back about ten feet into the wall." I stopped talking still not believing I had reached the point where I could actually do anything physical to my wife.

"Vickie hit the wall hard, breaking the drywall and then slid down to the floor with a look of dread on her face. As she sat on the floor staring up at me in shock my anger was still boiling and I said, "You killed us Vickie! I don't know what kind of vicious malignant bitch you've become but I never want to see you or hear from you again!" As she sat on the floor looking at me as if I was a stranger I yelled almost as an afterthought, "Divorce me Vickie PLEASE! I should have asked for it when all this began months back!"

I had to stop again as I shook my head from side to side with the shame of physically shoving Vickie but then refocused on the story, "She sat there absolutely silent as I got dressed, but as I was leaving she told me that I couldn't go as we need to talk about what happened to save our marriage. I had no intention of talking about anything with her and as I started to leave she yelled at me saying that if I left her she would call the police and have me charged with assault. I told her that was fine and to go ahead. I left the house hit the ATM for some cash and then came directly here."

Looking at Walt a weak smile crept across my face as I cracked a joke, "One thing for sure though, she was totally wrong when she said I never made her sore!" I chuckled to myself at my own private joke. When the laughter stopped and the pain began to set in again I looked at Walt and thought of her description of Darren's manhood and how she loved it. I realized that her desire had killed our marriage and I wistfully concluded, "I guess Vickie just pushed our marriage two inches too far."

Walt just stared at me as if he was seeing a new person and simply said, "Holy Shit Jake!"

I shook my head in disbelief, "If you would have told me even two days ago that I would have ever laid hands on my wife I would have called you crazy. Now I have done it and I feel terrible about it, but I have always paid my debts and I will pay this one too." Walt's voice cut me off, "But you were provoked! You aren't a wife beater Jake, just a guy that was pushed too far."

I gave him a look that I hoped would convey how much I appreciated his listening to me, "Well Walt, I guess it will be up to a court to decide what I am now, won't it."

I stood up and stretched trying to gauge how drunk I was and then looked at my friend who understood my shame. "Don't worry about a cab Walt I'll just camp out in my car until the police pick me up. If you could call them and just tell them where I am it would be appreciated." Turning to the door I said over my shoulder, "Thanks for listening. I feel better than I have in months."

12