Two Is Better Than One

Story Info
How she plays with herself.
808 words
3.99
115.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers

Well you asked about my masturbation habits. I have something to tell you. About 2 months ago I went into the local adult toy story and bought myself a vibrator with a tip on the end to stimulate my clit. It is about 8 inches long and feels soft. I also bought a dildo that is about six inches long to fuck my ass with. I went into the bath shop and bought myself some scented oil for my masturbation sessions for when I'm home by myself.

A typical session goes like this:

I take a long, hot shower. While I am in the shower I play with my tits, squeezing them and pulling hard on my nipples. This makes my pussy wet. Then I slide a finger in my pussy, fucking myself with one finger until I need to feel two. When I am getting good and hot I slide a finger in my ass. Picture me standing in the shower, two fingers buried in my twat, fucking myself while I have a finger up my ass going in and out. When I come, I cum with a shudder. It feels so good. I don't know if I have told you this or not but I love to play in the water.

After my shower, I dry myself off real good and then apply the scented oil to my still warm skin. I start with my arms, and then my legs. Gradually and leisurely I rub the oil all over my body. When I get to my tits, I make sure to spend extra time there, rubbing and squeezing. When my nipples are very hard, I rub the oil on my belly and rub the oil in until it's just above my trimmed hair line. I am very horny by this time and my pussy is drenched. I take out my 8 inch vibrator and suck on it like it's a cock. I suck that damn thing like it's going to spurt in my mouth at any second. Then I turn the vibrator on low and tease my clit with it. God, it feels so good. I alternate teasing my clit and placing the tip of the vibrator on my nipples so I can feel the vibrations to my bones, making me moan loudly with pleasure.

My pussy is so hot and wet, I take the 6 inch vibrator and stick it in my pussy. I want to get it good and lubed up so I can put it in my ass. I slowly start to tease my asshole with it, gradually sticking in a little at a time, until it is buried to the hilt, then I turn it on.

I take the 8 inch vibrator and start to slowly fuck my pussy with it. I am feeling the vibrations deep inside of my woman spot and I am gushing with pussy juice. It feels so damn good!

I am so caught up in myself, I didn't hear the knock on the front door. I didn't even hear it when the door opened and close. The next thing I hear is, "Are you ready yet? We're going to be late?"

My friend, Linda walks through my bedroom door and sees me laying there, all oiled up with a vibrator in my pussy and another one close by. She says, "Looks like you're having fun? Can I help?" I nod in agreement, embarrassed that she caught me pleasuring myself but so turned on, I couldn't say no.

She leans down and kisses me deeply. This is a first for me. I am so hot, I take her hand and place it on my tit. She grabs my tit and squeezes it and pulls on my nipple which is already standing straight up and hard. I start to fuck myself with the 6 inch vibrator and she takes it out of my hand and starts to fuck my pussy with it herself. I tell her that is the one I was getting ready to stick in my ass. Telling me how hot she thinks that is, and Linda slowly inserts it in my waiting asshole. She licks my pussy and nibbles on my clit until it stands up so hard, just like a little cock. She grabs the other vibrator, turns it on and sticks it in my pussy. She is now fucking my ass and my pussy with my vibrators! I am so hot, I gush cum all over the vibrator in my pussy and my ass is clenching down on the one there. I scream, the feelings are so intense and so wonderful.

I tell her she needs to pull the vibrators out because I can't take anymore.

"I can't believe you forgot we had dinner reservations at 7:00!" she says.

I didn't forget...or did I?

gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers