Two is Company

Story Info
I stay at Karin's. We get visited by her old boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.16
8.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers

I woke up to the sound of someone crying. Not good. I opened my eyes, saw black and remembered that I was sleeping over at Karin's, in Amsterdam. She was in her single bed. I was on a camping mat on the floor next to her.

I unzipped my sleeping bag half-way, wormed my way out of it and sat up. I could make out a few things in the dark, but not much. Her bed was to my left. I reached my right arm over and found her shoulder. Her back was to me. I gave her shoulder a soft squeeze. After a while she rolled over onto her back. I switched arms, put my left hand on her forehead and stroked her hair back a few times. She started crying again.

I was kneeling next to her bed, bare-chested and cooling off quickly in an unheated room. I resisted the temptation to crawl into bed with her; I was still a gentleman. We'd never had sex with each other, and I wasn't about to use this as an excuse. I did sleep over occasionally after our theater course if the last train back to my city, Leiden, had already left for the day.

-It's Pierre. He died two years ago, today, she said.

I heard and felt her fighting away the tears.

-He died in a motorcycle accident. He was from Paris. We were going to move to Lille and live together.

And then she lost it. Tears, snot, saliva, it all came out. I just held on to her while she spit it out and wiped some of it away.

By the time she calmed down I was really cold.

-Thanks, she said.

She put a limp arm over my shoulder.

-God, you're cold! Come on, get in here, get covered and warm up!

So I got out of the rest of my sleeping bag, sat down on her bed, scooted under her blankets and laid down next to her.

We touched.

-Whoa! I said warm up, not kill me!

So I kept my distance, laying on my back. There was a long silence.

-He was from a family with money. His mother was a real chic Parisian Lady. When she called and told me he'd died in an accident, I didn't know what hit me.

I didn't say anything. I was still on my back, trying to make out the ceiling.

-How are you doing with warming up?

She moved her arm over and felt my naked hip.

-OK. Getting better.

We got a bit closer. She stretched out her arm and I laid my neck on it. Then she turned her face towards mine.

-Thanks.

And then we kissed. Sort of a nice, brotherly love kiss. But then we kissed again, this time for real.

I turned on my side and moved up against her. I was sure she could feel my stiff dick against her hip.

-It's OK, she said.

Which was weird, because I felt like I was the one who should be saying that everything was OK.

-It's OK, she said, again.

She reached for my dick with her far hand and held it lightly for a while. Then she started wanking me off, soft and slow.

She let go of my dick, lifted her near leg up and placed it over mine, putting us in a sort of scissors position. She reached between her legs, held my dick again and started rubbing its head up and down along her cunt.

I moved my free leg between her legs to get closer.

-It's OK.

With her hand as a guide I eased my dick up her cunt.

She tightened her arm around my neck. I threw my free arm across her, snug under her breasts and armpit, and held onto her shoulder. I pulled her closer and dug my dick deeper.

Her lips and our tongue kisses were incredibly soft. My pelvis was relaxed and slow. Bliss.

But I got tired of our Lazy Susan position; I wanted to pick things up a bit.

I loosened myself from Karin's side, threw off our covers and approached her again from on top. I lifted her knees up with my hands, helped my dick's way back up her cunt and laid down on top op her, supported on my elbows.

I could make out her face in the dark. She was smiling.

I was probably beaming, myself. It might have been love.

Then I could have sworn I heard a pair of trousers, complete with keys, wallet, etc. being dropped to the floor, near to us. Weird.

My ears were alerted, but my pelvis kept on.

While I was pumping away, something climbed on top of my back. It felt human, but had no weight. I freaked. I felt a cock in the crack of my ass, so it had to be male. I thought: this can't be happening to me! I stopped moving, afraid that I was going to be fucked up the ass by a shade. Karin moaned, maybe complaining. When nothing further happened, I started pumping away again, slowly at first, then picking up speed.

I was still very aware of the parasite on my back, but he didn't do much more than just hold on. When Karin pushed my shoulder up and away, the weightless man on my back took off.

She turned me on my back, straddled me like a backwards cowgirl and started rocking away.

And while she was facing the other way in the blackness, up came the shade from the wrong side of the river Styx again and straddled my chest. He plopped his stiff cock on my lips. I turned my head away. He whacked his cock against my cheek. I turned my head the other way. He whacked the other cheek even harder. It hurt. Sucking cock was just not my thing.

He pinched my nose shut and I opened my mouth to breathe.

And our shade stuffed a long, curved cock into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged. And then the fucker started going up and down on me, like an idiot. My eyes almost popped out of my head.

Karin dismounted and turned around. My parasite was gone before she even completed the move. I gasped like a whale, coming up too late for air.

-You all right?

-Sort of.

Facing me now, she got my dick back up her cunt and laid down on top of me, letting her soft breasts melt onto my chest. She scooted her hands under my armpits and held onto my shoulders, then stretched her legs out and dug her toes into the bed. She was anchored. She gave my cheek a long, wet lick.

That lick became a French kiss.

More or less pinned down, I slowly rocked my cock up her twat.

She moaned with every thrust.

But then she froze.

-Oh, God, fuck!

Then her pelvis jerked up against mine. Then again. And again.

-Auw! Auw! Auw, fuck!

I lost my timing.

Then she went spastic on me, as if being slapped silly from behind.

-Auwauwauwauwauw...!

I didn't fight it. I stuck my pelvis up and tried to enjoy the ride.

-God oh God oh God, fuck me! Fuck me up the ass!

It wasn't me who had his dick up her ass.

She went turbo, turning herself into a life-size vibrator.

I felt myself close to coming. To hear her, she wasn't far away, herself.

She froze.

-Oh, fucking God!

Just as I came. The way she held me and howled, I guessed she was coming, too. Maybe we all were.

Her cry of ecstasy turned into a cry of tears and snot and drool, all falling onto my shoulder.

I didn't need any more anal attacks from spooks. I held her tight and rolled her off of me. I slipped my dick out of her and let go of her just long enough to gather up sheets and blankets and pull them up over us again.

I got a shoulder under her head and held her close.

When she finally quieted down, she kissed me and turned over. With her back to me, we fell asleep in spoon position, with one of my hands on her pubes and the other on a breast.

A change from Hades, I fell asleep in heaven.

When we woke up, she said,

-I need to take a bath. Wanna join?

-Sure.

We sat in her bathtub with our knees up, face to face, and the warm water just above our hips. God, she was beautiful! With dark, wet hair just past her shoulders and full breasts with dark nipples.

-I felt his presence last night, did you?

-I sure felt something, I said, my hand reaching for my jaw.

We got closer and gave each other a long, wet hug.

Finally,

-Well, time to go, I said.

She sighed.

I stood up.

My dick was practically in front of her face, dripping wet. She cupped my balls in her hand, gave them a slight squeeze and gave my soft cock a kiss.

-Stay. Just a bit longer. Please.

She held me by the balls, waiting for my dick to become erect, which it did. When it was finally nice and stiff, she smiled up at me and took its head in her mouth.

So I stayed.

roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers