Two King Beds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, silently, sliding my boxers down and freeing my cock. Watching her pleasure herself was incredibly arousing. I wondered what she was imagining.

Suddenly her eyes opened and she was looking right at me. She yanked her hand up. She realized that I had been watching her and was clearly self-conscious. Then she noticed where my hand was; she saw the tent that I was pitching under the sheet. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly moved her hand back down between her legs. Before long, we were both stroking ourselves again, looking at each other. This went on for a good five minutes.

Stephanie was the first to up the ante. She slid the sheet up over her hips, giving me a clear view of her hand and pussy. She had no panties on. Her pussy was well-trimmed but not bare. After staring for a while, I returned the favor and moved my own sheet off. My cock was now completely exposed and stood upright like a flagpole. As I stroked it, Stephanie stared, transfixed. Her own pace quickened.

After a few minutes, she stopped stroking herself for a moment and lifted her tank top up over her breasts, giving me a full and unobstructed view of them. She then resumed stroking herself with her right hand. With her left, she caressed her own breasts. I didn't think I could ever be more aroused than I had been earlier in the night, but I was wrong. This was so unreal, so unbelievably hot.

I wanted to come very badly and was about to give in to the urge when Stephanie suddenly stopped what she was doing, swung her feet off the bed, and stood up. I watched as she slowly walked away, toward the bathroom, her naked ass swaying as she walked. I didn't know what she was doing and was a little disappointed that our masturbatory session had ended so abruptly. Then she stopped and looked over her shoulder at me. The look was unmistakable. She wanted me to follow her.

This was a dramatic escalation. What we were doing up to this point was relatively innocent. But if I followed her into that bathroom, well, that was something else entirely. But at that point I wasn't really thinking with my brain. I was too aroused, too far gone for rational thought. A moment later, I was walking toward the bathroom.

Once I stepped through the door, things happened fast. She was completely naked now, her shirt lying on the floor. A moment later, so was mine, and we were kissing, urgently, frantically. I grabbed her by the ass and lifted her up onto the sink counter. And before I could even process what was happening, my cock was buried deep inside her pussy. It was the first time in over 13 years that I'd been inside someone other than Lara, and I'm not going to lie, it felt wonderful. Subtly different than what I was used to, but in a way that's hard to describe. I was kissing her passionately, cupping her breasts, and drilling into her, all at the same time. There was a mirror behind her and another immediately to her left, which gave me all sorts of angles to take in the action Stephanie, like me, was beyond aroused. She was breathing heavy and doing her best to stifle her squeals.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, but it was clear I wouldn't have to. She was nearly there. But I wanted to end it with a bang. I lifted her down from the counter until she was standing and then spun her around. She put her hands on the counter and lifted her ass towards me. I plowed my cock back into her from behind, causing a squeal to escape. I leaned forward, cupping both of her breasts with my hands. I was furiously fucking her at this point and we were both staring into the mirror in front of us, transfixed by the sheer animalism of the show we were putting on.

Stephanie finally broke the silence, speaking for the first time since we'd noticed each other on the bed. She whispered, "Oh god, Jake, I'm almost there...oh god, I want you to come inside me." Something about the lust in her voice, especially after all that silence, just pushed me over the edge. I came hard, letting everything go inside of her. That, in turn, seemed to do the trick for her, because as soon as I let it go, I could feel the spasm of her orgasm. "Oh fuuuckk" she whispered, as her face contorted in pleasure.

After we'd caught our breath, I pulled out. Stephanie straightened up and turned around, putting her arms around my neck. She smiled, then leaned in and kissed me on the lips, whispering "that was amazing, Jake." After a brief pause, she added "let's keep this to ourselves for now."

I nodded, undoubtedly betraying some of the rush of guilt I was now feeling. Reading my expression, she tried to be reassuring, "don't worry, we'll find a way to make this right with them." I had no idea what she meant by that, but I just nodded. Then we gathered ourselves and quietly snuck back into the main room. Thankfully, Lara and Bryan were still sound asleep.

----------------

The next morning, when we woke up and started getting ready, it felt like everything that had happened the night before had been a dream. None of it seemed real. And none of us said or did anything to acknowledge it. It was like it never happened. We had a leisurely breakfast and then wandered along the beach, eventually pairing off.

As I walked with Lara down the beach, she was being very affectionate, holding my hand, stopping to kiss me. Eventually she acknowledged the elephant in the room. "I can't believe what we did last night."

"I know" I replied, thinking that she didn't know the half of it.

"Do you think it's going to be weird now, being around them?"

"I don't think it has to be, no" I lied. How could it not be?

"You know, I don't regret it," she said. "That was the hottest thing I've ever experienced."

"Yeah me too," I said, kissing her on the forehead, but I was thinking about what happened in the middle of the night.

We eventually reunited with Stephanie and Bryan and went together to the front desk to check on the room situation. I was actually hoping that we had to continue sharing a room and I wondered if the others were thinking the same thing. When Arlo the hotel manager came out and I saw the expression on his face, I knew we were in for at least one more night together. He was clearly mortified by the circumstances, promising us refunds, more free food and drink, massages and other amenities. While we happily accepted the freebies, we didn't give him a hard time at all. In fact, both Lara and Stephanie (who were doing most of the talking) were their normal charming selves, smiling and reassuring Arlo that it wasn't his fault and that we completely understood. He clearly wasn't expecting that kind of response and looked both relieved and puzzled by it.

We had a great time that day, swimming, snorkeling, eating and drinking. By mid afternoon, we were all a little spent and had fallen asleep in our shaded beach chairs. When I woke up from my catnap, Stephanie was gone. She came back a few minutes later with a smile on her face. As we all roused ourselves from our slumber, she explained that she had been talking with Arlo and he had agreed to let us use the resort's couples massage room.

"So we get free couple's massages?" I asked.

"No. Even better," she replied. "Arlo agreed to give us private use of the room. I think that guy will give us anything we ask for at this point, but I thought this would be fun. We can give each other massages."

We all looked around, trying to read each other's expressions. I was wondering what exactly Stephanie had in mind, and I suspected Bryan and Lara were too. But after a day of being out in the sun, a massage did sound good. Soon we were all walking toward the spa area.

Inside the massage room, there were two massage tables set up, about four feet apart from one another. There was a table with a stack of fresh towels and a wicker basket filled with various massage oils. The walls of the room were mirrors on three sides, kind of like a dance studio, which made the place seem much bigger than it actually was.

After a quick discussion, we agreed that the girls would go first. We used the adjoining locker rooms to shower the sand off and then we all came back out wearing just towels. Lara and Stephanie got on the tables first, lying on their stomachs and letting their towels drape over them. Bryan and I got to work immediately, squirting some of the oil onto our wives' bare shoulders and working it in with our hands.

We both took our time, patiently going from one spot to another and working in the oil with our hands. I massaged Lara's shoulders and arms and legs, but I didn't try to push the envelope or initiate anything sexual, and neither did Bryan. At one point, I pulled Lara's towel down a little, exposing her back. Bryan did the same with Stephanie. But that was about as racy as it got. The girls were clearly relaxed and enjoying themselves, though. After maybe 20 or 30 minutes of this, Stephanie said, "alright, boys, that was fantastic. Now it's our turn."

Both of them got up, carefully re-wrapping themselves in their towels to avoid exposing themselves. The towels were just long enough to cover all of their private parts. Bryan and I got onto our stomachs and let our towels drape down over our waists, as the girls had done. And they proceeded much as we had, patiently rubbing in oil and working various parts of our bodies with their hands. It was very sensual, and best of all, thanks to the mirrors on the walls and the short towels, whenever either girl would bend over to reach various parts of us, I got a good look underneath their towels. Ass, pussy lips, all of it. Within minutes I had a raging hard on.

After ten minutes or so, the girls instructed us to flip over. I was a little reluctant, but I did as instructed, keeping the towel over my waist. As I feared, though, there was no hiding the erection. I was pitching a tent big time. At least I thought it was big time, until I looked over at Bryan's table and saw the size of the tent he was pitching.

The girls giggled as they took in the sight. "I see you guys are enjoying yourselves" Lara said, a little nervously.

"Yeah, the length of your towels helped" I said, smirking. Bryan laughed at that. Clearly he'd been taking in the same view.

We all laughed a bit, in part to ease the tension, and the girls continued with the massage, for the time being ignoring our erections. After they'd massaged our chests and shoulders, they moved on to our legs. As she had the night before, Stephanie was the first to up the ante. I watched as she slowly worked her way up Bryan's thighs, putting her hands underneath his towel. Lara was watching this too, as she continued to work on my legs. Then we watched as Stephanie squirted a significant amount of oil on her hand and reached under the towel from the top, this time appearing to touch Bryan's cock. His eyes closed, confirming the contact. Keeping her hand under the towel, Stephanie's hand began to move up and down. There was no question she was giving him a handjob.

It didn't take Lara long to follow suit and soon my cock was covered in oil and her hand slid up and down it. Once it became clear to all what was happening, Stephanie and Lara tossed the towels aside, exposing our cocks and giving their arms more room to maneuver. I had seen Bryan's cock the night before, but it was even more impressive in this context, thick and at least 9 inches long. Lara was clearly staring as well. I was pretty sure she had no first hand experience with a cock that large. In another context, I might have been jealous, but I was pretty comfortable with my own body and my average sized cock. Plus, not to be obnoxious about it, but I'd just gotten his wife off pretty spectacularly with my average sized cock less than 12 hours earlier.

The handjobs continued for several minutes without much change. Then Bryan did something that I had been debating doing myself. He yanked on Stephanie's towel, causing it to fall to the floor. She was now completely naked. She just smiled, no hint of self-consciousness. This girl continued to surprise me. It took about four seconds until I'd done the same to Lara. She didn't protest, but I could tell she was feeling self-conscious. Even last night she had never been completely naked. She'd had the tank top on the whole time. This was the first time that Bryan had gotten a good look at her in the nude. After 30 seconds or so, Lara seemed to relax and get more comfortable with the exhibitionism of it. It was clear that Bryan and I are were both enjoying the view and that seemed to put her at ease.

As she continued to tug on my cock, I grabbed the bottle of massage oil and squirted a bunch of it onto my hands. I then reached up and began smearing it all over Lara's breasts, which she seemed to like. Bryan then did the same to Stephanie, which was a sight to behold. Soon both Stephanie and Lara were oiled up just about anywhere Bryan and I could reach, including their asses. Their naked bodies glistened in the natural light.

At this point, Stephanie and Lara had both come around to the area between the two tables, so there was only about a foot of space between them. Stephanie turned and, with her free hand, reached down and grabbed Lara's free hand. Lara looked up, startled, not knowing what Stephanie was doing or what she wanted. Slowly, Stephanie pulled Lara over toward her table. She guided Lara's hand right toward Bryan's cock, which she was still stroking with her other hand. Lara looked really unsure of herself, but she didn't pull her hand away and a moment later, she was firmly grasping Bryan's cock. Stephanie relinquished her grip. The look on Bryan's face was priceless, like he had just been electrocuted. I thought for a moment he was going to blow his load right there, but he eventually managed to regain his composure.

After a few seconds, Lara looked back at me, somewhat sheepishly, no doubt worried that I would be upset. But I just smiled reassuringly. I knew exactly what Stephanie was doing now. Last night, after we fucked, she had said that we would find a way to make it right. That's what this whole massage thing was about. And she had choreographed it perfectly.

Stephanie had retreated toward my table, but for a while, we both just watched Bryan and Lara. He was now caressing Lara's oiled-up chest and ass and she was stroking his cock furiously. Eventually I reached up and began caressing Stephanie's ass. That jolted her out of whatever she was thinking and she turned around to pay some more attention to me, starting with stroking my cock.

After a few minutes of this, Stephanie leaned over to Lara and whispered something in her ear. Lara raised her eyebrows and then whispered some kind of question back in Stephanie's ear. Stephanie nodded, encouragingly. Then she spoke, "guys, we're going to try something different now; we're going to try a body massage. So turn over. Onto your stomachs."

We both did as we were told and a few seconds later, Lara had climbed on top of Bryan, straddling him around the waist. Stephanie did the same with me. They both had bottles of massage oil in their hands and started squirting a generous amount onto our backs and then some more onto their own chests. Then I felt Stephanie's breasts pressing against my back and she began sliding up and down on top of me, moving her breasts all the way down to my ass before sliding her way back up again. I watched to my left as Lara did the same with Bryan, sliding up and down on his back. She was so beautiful. So lithe. So sexy.

This went on for a couple of minutes and then Stephanie gave the order for us to turn back over onto our backs. The girls were now straddling us at the waist, our cocks pinned down on our stomachs but rubbing against them. They both leaned down and began sliding again, up and down, rubbing their tits against our chests. Every time she would get down toward my waist, Stephanie would use her tits to sandwich my cock. She would rub it up and down a few times between her breasts before slowly sliding back up. It was unbelievable.

Lara wasn't sliding down on Bryan quite as far, and when I looked more closely, I could see why. Bryan's enormous cock was blocking her movement. It was at a 90 degree angle from his body, sticking up right between Lara's legs and up past her ass crack, where I could see it protruding out. And it was keeping Lara from sliding down low like Stephanie was doing. So she would slide up instead, rubbing her tits into Bryan's face and then slide back down again, where his cock would again halt her progress as it rode up between her legs. I could tell from her expression that she was incredibly turned on.

This went on for several tantalizing minutes. And then fate intervened. During one of Lara's downward slides, rather than getting forced up between her legs, Bryan's cock must have been lined up just the right way, because I heard a gasp from Lara, and when I looked over, it was clear that Bryan was inside her. Not all the way, and not intentionally, but there was definite penetration, and Lara froze. Both she and Bryan were totally still. Lara was looking right at me and Bryan right at Stephanie, as if seeking guidance. We both just smiled and started to laugh. That seemed to be the green light they needed because Lara began easing her way down, letting Bryan's cock fully penetrate her. The look on her face was one I'll never forget. I'm sure she'd never experienced that kind of fullness before. Once she got comfortable, she began slowly moving her hips, pistoning up and down on his cock.

Stephanie leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I told you we'd find a way to make it right." She kissed me and then abruptly, spun around, so her head was facing my feet and her ass was right near my face. She resumed her sliding, brushing my cock against her tits and moving her pussy dangerously close to my mouth with each slide. After three or four slides, she stopped and grasped my cock with her hands. A moment later I could feel her mouth close around it. As soon as I felt that (and god it felt good), I grabbed her hips and slid her ass a little closer to my face. Her clit was now lined up with my mouth and I began lapping it with my tongue. I felt a shudder ripple through her body.

Lara was now moving quicker and starting to moan. I looked over and could see that they had noticed what we were doing too. The room smelled of sex and massage oil.

As I continued to lap away on Stephanie, holding her ass firmly with both hands, I began to hear muffled squeals. After a couple of minutes, she let go of my cock and slid forward until she was straddling my waist, facing away from me. Deftly, she lifted her hips and guided my cock inside her. Then she began bobbing up and down as I held her ass in my palms. With her mouth now free of cock, the squealing began in earnest. She was going to come soon. I reached up and pulled her down so her back was against my chest and I had full access to her breasts. With one hand, I caressed them and, with the other, I reached down and began stroking her clit as I continued to ram my cock inside of her.

Lara was moving her hips frantically now and I knew her well enough to know that she was on the verge of having an explosive orgasm. Bryan was sitting up now, cradling Lara's ass in his hands, his mouth sucking on her nipples. She screamed, "oh god, oh fuuuck!" and then shook as her orgasm gripped her. When it finally subsided and she realized that Bryan hadn't come yet, she disengaged and practically jumped off the table. He sat up and swung his legs off the table and within seconds Lara was on her knees, sucking his cock. I got the feeling it was something she had wanted to do from the beginning, and she didn't want to miss her opportunity.

Bryan must have been on the verge himself because it didn't take more than 20 or 30 seconds before he screamed "fuck" and unloaded in Lara's mouth. She took it in stride, swallowing it all and smiling up at him.