Two Literotica Writers Finally Meet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,086 Followers

She then turned to Kelli and called her close with her pointer finger. Kelli knew exactly what she wanted, and started kissing her right on the lips. Another snapshot for my spank bank developed, as my cum oozed out of Brittni's mouth and smeared over both of their chins. They devoured each other's faces the way a child would clean the batter off KitchenAid paddle attachment. It was like my ejaculate tasted to them the way most people think of chocolate.

After a couple minutes of spunk-infused French kissing, they both looked up to me and started laughing. The bottom halves of their faces were smeared with my cum. The tips of Kelli's brunette hair was stuck to it on the right side of her face. I brushed it away so I could fully enjoy her splattered visage. Brittni, too, was a sticky mess, but I knew that she liked it that way. I wondered how many girls I ever knew who ever once laughed while their face was tacky with cum. I'm sure there were none. Further proof that Brittni was a special girl.

"Well," she finally said. "How many times do you think you can cum in one day?"

abob1
abob1
1,086 Followers
12