Two Literotica Writers Finally Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part, Brittni proved an expert at cock sucking. In the few times my wife had ever given me head, it was nothing more than just a gliding motion. It was nice, and it was great because it was all I'd known. But Brittni literally sucked, encouraging my jism to shoot into the back of her throat like it was shot from a jet engine. She coaxed ever drop out of me and swallowed it like it was a necessity to survival. It was just another snapshot that would forever be burned into my spank bank. I started planning my trip next year.

But when she removed her mouth, we were both surprised to see my cock still standing tall like a stone obelisk. It did not seem like it was ready to give up.

"Wow, baby! I've never seen a cock stay that hard immediately after cumming."

I sat up next to her and pulled my jeans all the way off. "It has been suffering for ten years, Britt. He's not ready to stop.

"Thank God," she said. "I want you to take my asshole."

In response, I stood up and pushed her back flat on the bed, as she had done to me earlier. "Lift your legs and spread them," I said, demonstrating little patience.

Brittni smiled, knowing that she had broken me down into a cheating, sex-craved fiend. She pulled her legs back and offered her puckering asshole to me. I held the base of my dick in my hand and rubbed the tip against her pussy, slathering her nectar all over my throbbing erection. As I lowered my aim, the head brushed against her hole, and I decided in that split second to be incredibly bad and push into her.

"Oooh," she gasped, not expecting the vaginal penetration. "You're a bad boy."

I smiled. "It's just the tip, it was an accident!" not even knowing who I was trying to convince, her or me. I brought the tip to her asshole, which was waiting eagerly for me.

"Go slow," she said. "That's the biggest cock that will ever go up there."

It brought me great pleasure to know that I would be her largest. At the same time, if I am that big, it's a damn shame that it goes unused most of the time. All the more reason for me to enjoy this moment.

She raised her hips slightly, presenting the perfect angle of penetration. I simply pushed my hips forward and my heat popped inside her.

"Oh, fuck, baby...you're so big. Please push in slowly. Don't pull out until you're balls deep."

One thing was sure: if she wanted me to last long enough to get balls deep in her, she needed to stop talking dirty. She was far too good at it.

I pushed slowly, shuffling my feet forward for better leverage. She continued to moan, and started stroking her pussy as I plundered her ass. When I was about half way in, I grabbed both of her legs, spread them wide, and pushed back against them. This caused her to arch her hips up towards me a bit more, and gave me a better angle of entry.

"Let me taste you," I said, and she immediately lifted her fingers from her pussy and offered them to me. I sucked each finger individually, reveling in their flavor and texture.

"Again," I said. She went back for another dose of pussy juice, then fed me again. She was intoxicating.

"Now taste yourself," I said.

"You are wicked!" she snarled. "Just keep getting in my ass."

She went to rub her pussy again and I pushed against her harder. She moaned a deep, guttural sound that was such a turn-on. As she started sucking her fingers, I bottomed out inside her. Again, every square inch of her was perfect. The backs of her thighs against my waistline felt incredible. Every part of her body was warm, soft, sexual, erotic, but none more than her mouth.

When she removed her fingers, she started talking dirty again.

"That's it baby. Fuck my asshole. Oh...God...fuck!...Oh, yes...she's taking your cock so well. Oh, she loves having your cock inside her."

For a moment, I was confused, but when I made the connection that she was referring to her own asshole as "she," I lost it. My compromised cock had already cum once and was locked in a vice-like grip, and now Brittni compounded matters with the single sexiest and raunchiest thing I had ever heard. A second later, I was pumping my cum inside her ass.

Not wanting to cum more than her, I put my hand against her pussy and started rubbing her throbbing clit as hard and fast as I could. It worked. Brittni arched her back and came again, screaming her affirmations as fast as she could.

This time, when my cock popped free, it was flaccid. Brittni rolled onto her side and put her hand to her ass. She stuck two fingers inside and pulled out some of my cum. As if that was not dirty enough, she then brought them to her mouth for a taste.

"Baby, your cum tastes so good. I could savor your flavor all day."

I went weak in the knees, having a hard time comprehending how someone so beautiful and intellectual could still exhibit such lascivious behavior. This might be the perfect girl, and in that moment I convinced myself to stay at my current job as long as they kept sending me to San Fran every year.

Noticing that a bit more of my cum had leaked out of her ass, I scooped it out with my forefinger and laid next to her on the bed, offering it to her. She eagerly took my finger in her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue. Before she got every drop, I removed my finger and smeared a thin film on her upper lip.

"Now you can savor my scent for the rest of the day."

"Mmmm, I will, baby. Can I savor you for the rest of the day?"

"God, I would love that, but I have a meeting in half an hour, and it's twenty minute from here. I have to get ready!"

She pouted in the most adorable way.

"Should I be here when you get back?"

"I'm not sure how the sequel could ever beat the original, but I'm willing to try if you are."

Brittni smiled that perfect smile again. "I've got nowhere to be."

12