Two Lonely Librarians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clothes had long dried, but Winnie eschewed them for the exhilarating sensation of being totally nude and adored for a body she had never appreciated. With Slim's sexual tutelage, Winnie made up for lost time in his bed. She made love continuously and under (atop or aside) Slim's loving tutelage, Winnie proved a quick-read. She proved adept at giving a blow job, savoring the taste of Slim's spunk, and spreading her legs so that his manhood could be deeply embedded in her churning twat. Winnie was genuinely delighted at the perverse things she never believed that she would do but did and love them.

No more fictitious romance in the well-worn pages of her library's books. This was the "real thing" with a real man, hot and sweaty, slimy and gooey, any Winnie loved it. Nothing was forbidden, and as soon as her fingers could sign her deepest and darkest desires, Slim was there to take her the way she had always fantasized.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Winnie! This is Jan! Where are you? Are you alright? Raj, Aryan's friend, said that you two had an argument and split right after Aryan and I left. The bastard said he didn't know where you where. I saw you called several times but sorry, I was 'busy' at the time. Sorry I didn't call back, but I assumed you'd be back at the hotel waiting for me. So, where are you? What are you doing? Are you okay?"

"Uhh, Jan, I'm okay...uhh, but can't talk right now. Why? Uhh...well...uhh...I'm riding Slim's 'cock'...that's pretty damn thick and long...uhh...banging my 'cunt' really hard. Uhh...what? Of course, I'm being 'fucked'! Uhh...I'll call you later, Jan...maybe. Oohh, shit, Slim...I'm coming again! Arrgh...arrghh...arrghhh!"

12