Two Married Women's Crushes Ch. 01

Story Info
Two neighbors have secret crushes that they finally act on.
6k words
4.32
26.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

The secret pleasures of two married women

My name is Chrissy and I have been married for eighteen years to a wonderful man named Eddie with one young son. But lately, I have been having fantasies about a neighbor a few doors down. Her name is Penny and she is married to Mark with a teenage daughter.

I have noticed that when I see Penny outside I want to find reasons to visit with her but I don't, I tend to shy away. She is a tall BBW just like I am. She has long dark hair and eyes. Her features remind me of Greek or Italian heritage. Her features are such a contrast to my pale freckled skin and auburn short hair.

But what really catches my attention is her breast. My god, they have to be at least a double D if not bigger. I only have a C cup and I never thought I would be so fascinated with another woman's breast but hers just seem perfect to me.

Hell, even my husband over the years we've been neighbors has made comments about how luscious her tits look. It wasn't until recently that I started agreeing with him. I have been having a lot of fantasies lately of sucking on her nipples to see if I could make her cum.

I received an invite from another neighbor Helen for a lingerie party for that Saturday night. It said it was for women only and to be prepared to help show off the gowns. I put the invite on the kitchen counter and continued with my day. When my husband got home from work he seen the invite and then asked "This sounds like fun. Are you going to go?"

I wasn't sure at first what he was talking about until I turned around to see the card in his hand. When I replied, "Probably not. You know I don't like to show off in front of people. Especially strangers!"

He came over to me and put his arms around me, "I think you should go and I bet you will have a good time." He told me as he leaned in for a kiss. I just shrugged my shoulders and said: "I'll see."

I forgot about the party until Helen sent me a message asking if I was going to be coming. I thought about it for a minute and replied: "Yes I will be there." Why not it might be fun.

I told my husband that I would be attending the party after all. He smiled real big and said, "Good, I think you will have a great time!" I nodded my head with a smile.

On Saturday, the party was scheduled for four in the afternoon. So, I was able to do all my normal Saturday chores before I had to go. I decided that I better shower and shave before I left. I mean hell the invite said something about showing off the lingerie and I want to make sure my legs look nice. While I was in the shower I shaved my legs and armpits then thought why not clean up my pubic hair also. I grabbed hubby's shower mirror and got to work on my quim. When I was done all, I had left was a landing strip of hair.

I finished washing up and got dressed in a cute short summer dress with a pair of lacy thong panties with a matching bra. I did my hair and put on some light makeup. When I looked in the mirror I smiled knowing I looked cute and not like a mom for a change.

I came out of the bathroom and Eddie gave me a wolf whistle and told me "Wow, you look beautiful!" I smiled and thanked him as I went to him to give him a kiss goodbye before I headed out the door. Then laughed and told him "Have a good evening and be ready I am sure I will want to fuck later!" I winked at him as I left the house. I hear him laughing saying "I sure hope so!"

When I got to the party I was very nervous I didn't really know anyone there but for the hostess Helen. She introduced me to the others and we all made small talk. I heard the doorbell ring and I had an odd sensation come over me. I turned to look and there was Penny looking beautiful like always. She came in apologizing for being late and Helen told her that we were just going to get started.

Penny saw me in the room and made a bee line to me. She smiled and said, "Hi I am so glad to have someone here I know." I was nodding my head agreeing with her. Helen told all of us to have a seat and she would explain what was going to happen.

Penny and I sat next to each other. Helen started talking "Frist I want to welcome everyone and thank you for coming to this party." We all were making comments like no problem and this will be fun. Helen then went on to tell us "So what we are going to do is show off some beautiful, sexy lingerie and I want all of you to try the items on and come out to show us how they look." We all agreed so she went on with her sales pitch explaining all the items.

Penny leaned into me when she held up a very pretty red baby doll style nightie and whispered to me "Now that is the one I want to try one first. Hubby will love to see me in that one." I agreed with her thinking hell I will love to see you in that one!

Finally, Helen got done with her sales pitch and we all got up and picked the piece we wanted to try on first. Everyone went to different rooms to change while Penny followed me into a bedroom and asked: "Do you mind if we change together?" I was a little thrown off but immediately recovered and replied to her "No, that is perfectly fine."

Penny was able to get the red nightie that she wanted to try on and I got a light blue baby doll. I turned my back to her while I was getting changed and when I turned back around she was pulling the nightie over her head and her breast was there for me to get my fill. My god, they are beautiful!

Once she was dressed she looked at me and smiled and stated: "That is gorgeous on you!" I could feel myself blushing I thanked her and I told her "You look gorgeous also! That really enhances your breast."

She laughed while shaking her tits and replied: "Like I need that to happen." I could only just stare at them.

She got quiet and I looked up at her. She had a sly smile on her face and asked me "Do you want to touch them?" I know I was still beat red as I nodded my head. I reached for her and cupped her breast to hold them and feel their weight, I let a big sigh as I gave them a squeeze. I could hear her moan.

I let go really fast and stepped back from her "I think we should probably head out to the living room." I said as I went to the door. Penny followed me out and we were both quiet. We got out in the living room and the other ladies were there looking gorgeous in their nighties.

Helen asked each of us how we liked the gown we choose and if we wanted to try a different one. I see a long purple gown that I wanted to try and Penny saw a black one she wanted so we got the different gowns and went back into the bedroom.

This time while changing I did not turn around I wanted Penny to see my breast as well. Once I was naked Penny stopped and looked at me I know I was blushing but I was so flattered that she was looking at me. She looked at me and asked, "Can I touch?" I just nodded my head.

She stepped up to me to cup my breast then she pinched my nipples with her first finger and thumb. My nipples instantly turned hard I was watching her face the whole time. She had a look of wonderment on her face. I groaned because it felt so good with her touching me. When she heard me groan she stopped, she cleared her throat before she said anything "Gorgeous!" was all she said.

We put our gowns on and went back out into the living room, I got lots of compliments on the purple gown so I bought it and Penny bought the red baby doll.

When the party started to wind down I asked Penny if she wanted to go get a cup of coffee before going home. She smiled at me and said she would. I had walked to Helen's house but Penny had her car so she drove to a local coffee shop.

After we got our orders we sat at a table to talk. We were talking about our families and she stopped talking and just looked at me. She had a strange look on her face that I could not quite figure out. So, I asked her "Why are you looking so oddly at me?"

She shook her head as to clear her mind then informed me what she was thinking about "I have to tell you something and I don't know how to say it." I looked at her wide eyed and asked: "What is it?" She let out a big breath and proceeded to tell me "I think you are a very beautiful woman and I am very attracted to you."

"Oh!" Was all I could say at the moment. I was looking at her in the eyes and I could tell that she was very serious. So, I asked her "What do you want to do about this?"

She barked out a laugh then she reached over the table to hold my hand before she responded. "I am hoping that I am not scaring you off. But I would really like to get to know you better." I held onto her hand and nodded my head at her.

We sat there holding hands, smiling at one another while we finished our coffee. Once we were done we headed home. Penny pulled into her driveway and we just sat there for a minute in the quiet before I turned to her and leaned in to kiss her.

Her lips were so soft and inviting, she was kissing me back our tongues met and then the kiss turned more passionate. Both of us were moaning into each other's mouths wanting more and not wanting it to end. When we broke apart we were both breathing heavy.

I went to get out of the car and Penny stopped me by putting her hand on my arm and then asked, "When can I see you again?"

I smiled then asked her "What do you have planned for tomorrow? We could go shopping?"

She smiled the biggest grin at me then replied "Yes I could use some new things. Say one o'clock I'll drive?" I nodded my head in agreement then leaned in kissed her real fast before I got out of the car. I went home and to find Eddie asleep.

I was so horny I grabbed my clit stimulator and went into the bathroom down the hall. I lifted my dress and pulled my wet panties to the side. I turned on the vibrator and touched my clit. I was rubbing my clit thinking about Penny licking me and I came so hard that I squirted all over my hand. I did not want to stop so I kept moving the vibe around and holding it onto my clit. I was breathing hard and when I came again I said Penny's name.

Sunday morning when I got up I was so excited to meet with Penny and go shopping. I was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee when my husband came in, he leaned over to give me a kiss. "You seem to be in a very good mood this morning?" He asked me.

I smiled at him and then informed him "Our neighbor Penny was at the party last night and we decided to go do some shopping together later today at the mall today."

"That's cool it will be nice for you to get out with another girl and have some fun." He replied while he was getting a cup of coffee. I sat there with my cup up to my face to hide my smirk.

I went up to the bedroom to get ready to get in the shower. I was looking through my closet for something cute to wear. I didn't want to be too obvious but I wanted her to notice me. I picked out a cute light halter sun dress and a pair of thong panties.

I got into the shower shaved again to make sure I was clean and smooth. When I was done with my shower I powdered and put on lotion to smell good. I got dressed and was looking in the mirror when Eddie came into the bedroom.

"Wow! You look amazing!" He told me then laughed saying "You look like you are going on a date." I just smiled at him and responded to him "I just want to feel cute." He came over and put his arms around me kissing me on the neck and told me "You look beautiful!" I leaned back into him and thanked him.

About 12:45 I put on my sandals, I gave Eddie a kiss goodbye and walked over to Penny's house. She came out of her house and I stopped dead in my tracks. She was dressed in a short-flowered sundress and heels. Her hair was pulled up into a top bun. My god, she was beautiful.

When she saw me, she got a huge smile on her face and she whistled "Wow, you look gorgeous!" she said to me as she walked over. We hugged each other and I told her "Look amazing in that dress!" she squeezed me a little tighter before we got into the car.

While we were driving to the mall we were making small talk talking about anything and everything. Once we got parked neither one of us moved to get out of the car. Penny shut the car off and we just sat there staring at one another like we could not get enough of each other. Penny leaned in and I meet her half way to kiss. The kiss started out by teasing one another then quickly turned passionate.

I lifted my hands to her face to hold it while I was kissing her soft full lips. We pulled away from one another with a smile on both of our faces and lust in our eyes. I then suggested to her "Maybe we should go to the mall and buy something to make it look like we really did go shopping." She laughed and agreed.

When we got into the mall we were walking around window shopping I seen a dress that I wanted to try on. I found one in my size and asked the sales clerk if I could have a changing room? She showed me to the room and Penny was waiting out in the hall for me. Once I got changed I opened the door and asked Penny for her opinion.

She stepped over to me and with a look in her eye that I see when my husband wants to get in my pants. I was giggling like a school girl from the fluttering in my stomach. She stepped into the changing room with me and closed the door.

"You look stunning!" she told me and I could feel myself blushing. She came closer to me and started kissing me again and I was kissing her right back. We were standing chest to chest so I reached up and pulled the strap of her dress down I had to see those beautiful tits of hers.

She pulled her arm out of the strap so I could pull the front of the dress down then I leaned down and started sucking on her large dark nipple of the breast that was exposed and I was squeezing the other one. She pulled back and pulled her other arm out to expose both of her breasts.

I was in heaven and all I wanted to do was feast on those beautiful tits! I felt the tie of the dress I had on loosen then come apart then she pulled down the front so my breasts were out. She started squeezing them while I still sucked on hers. Her head was thrown back so I went up to kiss on her neck.

Penny then moved just so that she could kiss on my neck also, I pulled off her and she went down to my tits to suck on my pink nipples. I was breathing hard and whispered to her to pinch and twist them. She did and it shot an electric sensation all the way to my pussy. I sucked in my breath wanting more.

She pushed the dress down over my hips which I stepped out of when it pooled at my feet. She stepped back to look at my whole body. Just her looking at me was giving me goosebumps from the thrill of the lust in her eyes.

Penny came in to kiss deeply and passionately. While she was kissing me, her hand went to my crotch to rub my pussy through my panties. Then I felt her fingers under my panties on my pussy lips. I sucked in a breath while she was still kissing me.

Penny then slid her finger inside me, my legs were shaking because I was so turned on. Her thumb starting rubbing my clit, I could not hold back any longer and come all over her fingers. She kept rubbing me while I was coming down from my orgasm.

When she pulled her fingers out of me she licked them clean. "My god you taste delicious!" She told me. I smiled at her then pulled her dress all the way down over her hips so she was only in her panties and heels.

I returned the favor to her, I was sucking on her tits while I started rubbing her pussy. The crotch of her panties was soaked. I pushed aside her panties to be able to touch her pussy I started fingering her and she started moaning so I stood up straight to kiss her on the mouth to keep her quiet.

It didn't take long for her to have an orgasm, which caused her to shake. I then cleaned off my fingers and realized that I was going to have more of her and very soon.

There was a loud knock on the door and the sales clerk was there asking "Is everything okay in there?" I cleared my throat and responded, "Yes I will be out in a minute." I heard her walk away. Penny and I started giggling while we got dressed so I could purchase the dress.

When we got to the counter to check out the sales clerk was looking at both of us very oddly. We both smiled at her, then she asked us "What were both of you doing in the changing room together?" Before I could say anything, Penny put her fingers to her nose to sniff and then sucked on them.

I started giggling as the sales clerk turned so red we could feel the heat coming off her. I paid for my dress and as we were leaving the store Penny reached behind me to slip her hand up my dress, then turned and winked at the sales clerk.

Once we were out of the store we started laughing so hard that I actually snorted. Penny had moved her hand from my ass but she grabbed my hand to hold it while we were walking and did some more window shopping.

We decided to get something to eat, we went to a nice restaurant and asked for a corner booth. Once we were seated we slid into the middle of the booth so we could be next to one another. The waitress took our drink order and left us alone.

Both Penny and I rested our hand on each other's laps while we looked at the menu. Once the waitress came back we gave her our order and was left alone again. We were in the far corner and the restaurant which was not very busy at the moment.

I slid my hand up under Penny's dress, she spread her legs apart so I could touch her cunny. God, she was sopping wet and hot. I started rubbing her through her panties making them even wetter. She started moving her hips on the booth's seat.

We kept talking to make it look as normal as we could, then I moved her panties aside to flick and rub her clit. I noticed that she was starting to breath harder and faster. I could tell she was on the verge of cumming when Helen walked up to our table.

I didn't stop rubbing on Penny's clit while Helen was standing in front of us. Helen gave us an odd look before she started talking to us. "Hi, ladies! How are you two doing today?" She asked us.

I replied since Penny was in the middle of an orgasm. "We are doing great! How about you?"

Helen cocked her head to the said and with a cocky grin replied "Good, but apparently not as good as you two it seems."

I chuckled as I replied "Yeah we are doing really good! Do you want to join us?" I asked.

Helen turned her head to look at her husband and she waved at him. When she turned back towards us she had a look of lust in her eyes. "I can't right now but I would really like to in the very near future!" she told us.

Penny finally was able to speak and told her "I think that is a great idea. We will get in touch with you very soon." Helen nodded her head before she turned to walk back to her table.

Penny turned to me and I smiled a big cheesy grin at her. "That was the best orgasm I've had in a long time!" She informed me then made sure to add "Oh yeah just you wait when you least expect it I will make sure to return the favor in public." Our food arrived before I could answer.

We ate our food and noticed that Helen kept looking over at us with a very curious look on her face. Once we were done eating we decided it was time to head home.

As we were driving back to Penny's house she turned off onto a different street. I looked over at her and asked: "Where are we going?" Penny's only response was "Just up the road here." When we got to the end of the road there was a dirt road she turned onto.

She went about a mile down the road and pulled to the side of the road. I noticed that we were surrounded by trees and fields. There were no houses around that I could see. Penny turned off the car and then got out.

Penny waved me out of the car so I got out and walked over to her. She opened that back door of the car and told me to get in. I crawled in and sat with my back against the door facing Penny as she got in the car.

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers
12