Two Men and a Gay Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack took hold of my head with both hands and started to pump his cock into my mouth, going in further with each small thrust. He didn't allow me to pull away, he wanted all in. I tried to relax as his shaft went deeper into my throat, gurgling as I had nearly his entire cock down my neck. Finally I had to force my head away to get a breath. As his cock pulled out I marveled I was able to take so much in.

Jack held his cock still fully erect while I wiped my mouth and took in deep breaths. My chest heaving, my pulse racing, I couldn't help but think of all the depraved things I wanted to do that night.

I stroked Jacks veiny cock, wet with my saliva, my pussy ached I was never so aroused as I was in that moment. I looked over at Josh, his hand over the crotch of his jeans. Was he hiding his erection?

"Josh, make yourself comfortable." I hoped that was enough of a queue.

Jack directed his cock into my mouth again. This time I used my hand for the bottom half while I sucked the top of his shaft. With my eyes on Josh, I watched him unzip his jeans and put his hand down his gray briefs.

God I wanted to be fucked again hard.

I stood up and turned around to the position Jack and I were in earlier, bent over the chair asking to be fucked.

"You want another fucking Liz?"

"Yes please."

Josh had a ring side seat. Jack spread my legs apart and inserted his fingers into my ass. I pushed back against him wanting more.

"Harder."

I felt the head of his cock play with my clit getting it good and wet to slip into me.

"Maybe Josh will want a bit of your pussy." Damn his Irish accent made it sound even hotter.

Jack slipped his cock in and thrust to its base, then back out all the way and then rammed back in. I think he was putting on a show for his friend.

He pumped in and out while I hung onto the side of the chair watching Josh, glancing down to his crotch. I wanted him to take it out. I licked my lips in anticipation.

Josh got the hint. He pulled his jeans down below his ass showing me his enormous erection covered by the thin layer of brief fabric. It was my lucky day. Two very well endowed men at my disposal.

Josh then pulled his briefs down below his ass. His perfectly shaped penis almost against his stomach. It was absolutely the biggest cock I had ever seen. It fit his stature, long, think and rock solid.

"Jack..." I tapped his leg to bring his attention to his friend who look like he wanted his name called to come play in the game.

"Come here baby." I took Jack's hand and brought him around to the front of me, taking his cock in my hand, lifting it to lick his balls, first one then the other. Gently sucking his balls feeling the twitch of his cock as I stroked. I knew Josh understood the invitation. My ass was still up with my legs spread. I could hear him pull off his clothes. My pussy was throbbing with excitement.

I first felt his hands on my ass. I flinched with the sensation of another man's hands on me at the same time I had a cock in my mouth. He caressed my ass, feeling the curves before pulling my cheeks apart. His hand sliding down my crack to my soaking slit. I moaned with my mouth full of Jack's cock. Jack must have loved the vibration of my moan, I tasted a squirt of cum. His hand holding the back of my head down, forcing me to swallow. He must be watching Josh.

"Liz, I want to fuck you." Josh said.

I felt the tip of his cock push into me. Could he fit? I was so wet ready, I braced myself, holding onto Jacks hips, his cock fucking my mouth as Josh pushed into my pussy. Dear lord, his cock felt like smooth rock inching in. I pushed against him, wanting more, wanting every inch. I wanted to be fucked hard and long by these two huge cocks. I wanted to suck and lick and swallow their cream and then make them cum some more. What was wrong with me? I wanted every crude fantasy in one night.

They found a rhythm, both thrusting at the same time, filling my mouth and pussy. I loved it.

My pussy stretched to the limit with Josh's gorgeous cock. I actually don't think he was able to fit it all in but I could feel the pounding on my cervix as the head of his cock hit the limit. They both held onto my body as they fucked me with intensity, the primal desires taking over. I don't think I could have stopped them if I wanted to.

The sweat was dripping off of us. Jack's cock pulsed in my mouth, he was going to cum. I could taste some of his juice starting to flow, it would be moments until he let loose and I would have to try and swallow but I didn't know if I could. I could hardly breathe. Josh was fucking me so hard, slamming his entire shaft with force, pushing me forward which made me take in more of Jack's cock.

I could hear Josh grunt. It got louder as his cock skewed me, practically picking me up off the ground, impaled on his shaft. He pushed my hips down onto him, I felt his cum explode into me. I groaned holding onto Jack. The vibration of my groans sending Jack's cum shooting down my throat. Josh released his load deep inside me, pulling out to cum soak my ass with his white streams of juice.

Jack pulled out of my mouth, lifting me from my bent over position to shoot his last loads on my tits. He aimed like it was a work of art.

I couldn't believe what we had done. I couldn't.

I picked up the towel from the chair and wiped my ass. I left cum on my nipples because it turned me on. I wanted Josh to see it. I turned around to face him. He was leaned over, hands on his knees like a tired quarterback. I wanted him to see me take my finger, run it over my tit and lick the cum off. I didn't want the show to end.

He stood up slowly as he watched my lude display of licking Jacks cum off my finger.

I sat down on the lazy boy, exhausted but still horny. I rubbed the towel over my body, sore and bruised. They watched me as I spread my legs to clean Josh's cum seeping out of my pussy.

"That was amazing. I love your cocks"

I rubbed my tits between my fingers, "My tits are so sore but it still feels good."

With one hand I reached out for Josh's cock, stroking it lightly knowing it was still sensitive. With the other hand I fingered my pussy, my fingers nice and wet and rubbed his shaft with my juice. His cock was slowly coming back to life, veins filling as blood rushed to his shaft. I could see Jack was getting aroused again as well.

I pulled Josh closer taking the head of his cock, circling one nipple then the other then the tip of my tongue tickling his center. My breasts enveloped his shaft with plenty of cock to reach my mouth. He slide his cock up and down as I took him in my mouth, pushing my tits in for more friction.

"What about me Liz" Jack said.

I took my mouth off Josh and let Jack move in close so I could suck him while I tit fucked Josh.

I switched and sucked Josh while stroking Jack. I loved the different feel between the two cocks. Josh was so smooth, his massive cock barely fitting a few inches in my mouth. His pre-cum tasted different from Jacks. It was sweeter and thicker. It was like sweet and savory combining the two.

"Josh, lay down for me."

He laid on the area rug in front of the chair as I straddled myself over his monument of a shaft, lowering myself slowly. Dear lord, he felt so good sliding down, forcing my body to let him go deeper.

"Jack, come here."

I had Jack stand over Josh so I could take his cock in my mouth again. It was the most delicious feeling, grinding down on Josh as I was able to deep throat Jack.

Josh held my hips as he thrust up, fucking me with every inch, feeling the base of his cock as jack pushed my shoulders down while pumping into my mouth. I sucked his cock hard, wanted to feel the warmth of his cum hit my throat.

"Yes, yes." Jack said as he released his is spunk slid down the back of my throat. I tried to swallow what I could but there was so much. It was like an open faucet, dripping down my chin and onto josh's stomach. I rubbed it over his stomach as I rode him hard, cum still in my mouth, I couldn't swallow anymore so I let it dribble out and onto my tits.

Jack collapsed to the side of us, his limp cock empty. Josh sat up and rolled me onto my back, my legs over his shoulders has his rammed me with force, his cock filling me until I cried out, digging my nails into his back. He pulled out and shot his load on my pussy and stomach, with each stroke another long stream of cum landed on me. I rubbed his hot cream into my pussy as they both watched me climax. My sticky fingers dipping in and out for their viewing pleasure.

We lay there on the floor, catching our breath, comfortable being naked with each other. Jack got up to get us beers. We sat there chatting like old friends. Josh was kind, taking the towel to wipe the cum from my stomach and tits. It's difficult to allow this act of affection without getting aroused.

"I will watch this time Liz." Jack said.

I wasn't thinking of getting fucked again that night, but Josh had the most gorgeous massive erection, I couldn't say no.

Josh crawled on top of me then turned around into a sixty nine. He spread my legs wide and leaned in, sucking my tender clit, licking every fold, fucking me with his think tongue. His hot breath making my swollen pussy throb. I took his cock in my mouth, relaxing my throat to take as much in as I could. His weight on top of me, thrusting into my mouth while he tongued my pussy. I spread wider, wanting more.

"That's it Josh, lick her pussy good."

I hugged his ass as we came together. I drank him in, loving the taste and texture. Pulling him out enough to suck the cum from his big pink bulbous head, swallowing every drop. He sucked me raw, I trembled with each wave. The orgasm never ending as Jack gave words of encouragement.

"Swallow it all, that a girl."

We hung out drinking after our depraved night of sex. Jack and Josh have asked if I would like to hang out again with them. I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm still looking for Mrs. Right.

12