Two Men in the Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed and talked, and told stories, drinking our wine, eating our snacks, and enjoying the warmth of the fire. Soon it was pitch black out, the boat reflecting back the flames and our naked bodies lit only by the firelight. Both Tom and Ben frequently reached out, touching my leg to emphasize a point, or just laying a hand on my thigh as we talked. It was comfortable. But my engine was starting to run between my legs. I knew I couldn't wait too much longer for a repeat of last night. Evidently so was Tom's, because once when I looked over, I saw his penis standing straight up from his lap. I laughed and said, "Well, look who's popped up!" and reached over and gave it a squeeze.

Evidently they both took this as a sign, and their hands were immediately on me, rubbing my legs, my tummy, and my breasts. Evidently they had been as ready as I was for another session of love-making. I lay back and sighed as I felt four hands caressing my naked body in the firelight. Ben was the first to touch me there, lightly running his fingertips along the left side of my vulva. His hand was soon joined by Tom's, doing the same along the right side. They were driving me wild, teasing, rubbing so lightly, but staying away from my clit or any penetration. Then Tom leaned over and began kissing my right breast, then moved his head to a slightly different angle to accommodate Ben when he leaned in and took my left nipple in his mouth. Each was in command of one breast, and each was performing a symphony with their lips and tongues. One of them began to lightly rub my clit in small circles as the other slid what felt like two fingers into me. I couldn't tell which was which, and I didn't care. I was lost in the pleasure I was feeling with two mouths on my breasts, one man pleasuring my clit, and another my wet hole. I opened my eyes and saw the flames dancing above their heads as they licked and sucked my heaving breasts.

I watched the fire as if in a trance as my excitement built and built. Whoever was in charge of my clit was now giving it steady attention, flicking it with a fingertip, then rubbing up and down on it, then side to side. Two, or maybe three fingers were pumping in and out of me. My nipples were being intensely pleasured by two mouths. These men, I thought to myself, know what a woman wants. Suddenly one hand pulled away, then the other. I looked at one, then the other, almost in a panic. "No...don't stop," I begged.

Ben walked around behind my chair and pulled it back further from the fire with me still in it. Then he walked back around in front of me, and knelt in the sand before me. I spread my legs, exposing my shaven sex to him as I raised my knees and scooted forward in my beach chair. He leaned into me and began licking my cunt up and down, stopping to stick his tongue up inside me and fuck me with it. I was amazed at how they both seemed more concerned with pleasing me than in their own pleasure. I felt a hand begin caressing the part of my butt that was exposed from me having raised and spread my legs. I looked up and saw that Tom was kneeling beside my chair and that he was the one caressing my bottom. He leaned down and took my nipple in his mouth as his hand explored my ass and pussy. Ben was beginning to focus his tongue on my clit, and Tom's hand was running up onto my wet pussy, then down along the crack of my ass. My juices were running and soon both my cunt lips and ass crack were slick with them.

I had never let any man play with my ass. It just wasn't something I was interested in. But when I felt the tip of Tom's wet index finger push against my rosebud, I felt a rush of sexual energy. I moaned, and he slid his finger in just a little. The sensation of Ben licking my clit and Tom fingering my ass was a completely new sensation to me, and there was no question that it was a sensation that I liked very much. When I felt Tom's thumb slide into my pussy, I went over the edge. With Ben licking my clit and Tom fucking my ass and pussy in sync with his thumb and forefinger, I went wild. I began shaking my head back and forth, and was making unintelligible sounds. My whole body was vibrating with the pleasure I was feeling. Tom slipped his finger deeper in my ass with each in and out motion. The simultaneous in-and-out motion in both my holes was incredible, and soon I couldn't hold back and grabbed Ben's head and out of my mouth flew the words, "Oh fuck," as I mashed him to me and creamed his face with my cum. My body jerked as I came and came and came with Tom's finger buried deep in my ass. I think I almost blacked out for a moment, so intense was the pleasure I was feeling. Little by little my orgasm subsided, and the men disconnected themselves from the various parts of my body and returned to their chairs.

"Wait a minute," I said. "Not so fast, you two. Get over here and stand in front of me." They both stood and walked up and stood next to each other in front of me, their erect cocks just inches from my face. "I'm going to make both of you cum at the same time." I reached down to my wet pussy and coated the fingers of each hand with my own juices, which I used to rub onto each of their cocks and provide lubrication as I stroked them up and down in unison. Two hard cocks in front of my face. I pulled Tom's big one towards me first, and began licking and sucking it as I kept up the tempo with both my hands. Then I pulled Tom out of my mouth and pulled Ben towards me and licked and sucked him for a minute or two, all the while keeping the stroking going on both men.

With Ben's cock running in and out of my mouth, I said, "I want you two to come at the same time, so hold back until the other's ready." I continued to alternate between the two cocks in front of me, licking and sucking one until I felt that that one had gotten too much more excited than the other, then turning my attention to the other to bring him to the same pitch. All the while I kept up the stroking motion on both. I brought their excitement level up equally until I knew they were both close.

Suddenly Ben blurted out, "I'm gonna cum! I can't hold back any more!"

Tom answered, "Yes, yes! I'm going to cum too!" My mouth was on Ben's cock and I felt it twitch and felt a jet of cum against the top of my mouth. I had never let a man cum in my mouth before. I had thought it was disgusting, but it wasn't. Not with Ben. Not with Tom. I switched my mouth over to Tom and caught his second spurt as I wrapped my lips around his huge cock and sucked hard. I kept stroking both cocks, now milking the cum out of them, trying to get every last drop. I hadn't realized, but both had been stroking my hair as I blew them, and I put my arms around their butts and pulled both their pelvises into my face. I just held them there for a moment in the glow of the fire while they stroked my head and hair.

We ended up sitting by the fire for another hour, slowly drinking our wine and finishing up the snacks. I felt wonderful, naked, free, paid attention to by these two lovely men. I hadn't realized how lonely and unhappy I was until I was unleashed. And now, unrestrained, I was having my fill, and loving every minute of it, guilt free.

When we returned to the boat and went to bed, Ben fucked me first while Tom kissed me and caressed my breasts. Then, with Ben satisfied, but me craving more, Tom entered me with his larger, longer cock and filled me up both physically and emotionally as he expertly fucked me while Ben kissed my lips and neck and ear and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I fell asleep in complete bliss, with a good man on either side of me.

*****

The first thought I had upon awakening was that this was our last day together on the boat. It made me sad as I lay there listening to Tom's breathing and Ben's light snore. I lay on my back and reached out with both arms to touch my lovely men. With my arm bent, I ran my hand across Tom's chest, with its thick mantle of blonde, sun-bleached hair, and caressed Ben's hip and waist, as he lay on his side. Ben rolled over on his back, and I straightened both arms, and in doing so, each of my hands lay on or near each of their cocks. I began lightly playing with both of them, gently caressing and squeezing their beautiful manhood, holding them in my hands, feeling them, weighing them in my palms. They both began to grow as I fondled them lovingly.

I thought to myself that I couldn't believe how much I wanted sex. My husband and I had screwed like bunnies when we were dating and first married. I remembered that I was always ready and willing back then; but time, kids, and the pressures of life had somehow gotten in the way and made me lose that feeling. Sex had become mostly something I did by myself, and then only to keep my libido at bay, to keep myself in denial about what I really needed. The rare sex I did have with my husband was dutiful, and I realized that my resentment of his travelling and disconnection with me and the family had made me push him away sexually. I felt I couldn't count on him in that department if I couldn't count on him for the most basic needs I had emotionally. He didn't turn me on any more.

But these two men: they turned me on. They had freed my sex drive, freed my libido from denial and boredom and the inertia in my life. I held two cocks in my hand and both were stiffening.

"Who wants to fuck me first?" I asked quietly.

*****

When we were finally able to rise from the bed an hour later we were all three of us sweaty and sticky with cum in the weirdest places. We took a quick naked swim to clean ourselves off and start our final day aboard the boat.

I put up a breakfast of fruit, granola, and yogurt and Tom set us out towards the main part of the lake for some serious sailing. The wind had picked up a bit and he was eager to sail the length of the huge lake, then tack back against the wind. We rode the wind westward towards the Rockies, which we could see in the distance. The boat skimmed the water and the speed was exhilarating. The trip back was difficult and Tom was intensely focused on the sails and often quickly barked orders to Ben, which he followed to the tee. It must have been exhausting for Tom, but I could see that he was in his element and his eyes sparkled with joy as he beat and tricked the wind into moving him against itself.

When we had finally made the journey back it was after 2:00 and Tom said we had best get to the boat ramp. I bit my lower lip because I wasn't ready for the trip to be over.

"I know you're going to think I'm a whore or a slut or something awful, but can we anchor somewhere and go below again? I'm not ready for this weekend to be over. I want to do it one more time before we have to go back to reality." Tom glanced at his watch.

"Well," he said. "The boat launch is probably a zoo right now anyway. Let's find a cove." Ben quickly agreed.

When the boys found the spot I went below to wait for them as they anchored the boat. I took off my clothes and lay back on the bed, my legs spread. I began fingering myself with anticipation. This was my last chance before I went back home to let myself go. I wanted sex, and I wanted it nasty. I wanted these two men to take me; to ravage me; to fill me with their cocks and make me cum hard. I was perfectly clear on that. I wanted to make them cum hard and I wanted them to make me cum hard.

Tom came down the three steps first and I didn't stop fingering myself as he walked towards the bed. I only told him that I was glad he was there because my own fingers weren't enough for me. I smiled sheepishly and told him I needed some hard cock and asked him if he knew where I could get some. He pulled down his trunks and stepped out of them as he approached the bed. Climbing on, he kneeled next to me and started stroking his own cock. Just then Ben walked in and saw us both playing with ourselves and muttered, "Holy, shit!" under his breath, then dropped shorts and joined us, stroking his own cock as well.

I played with my clit and ran the palm of my other hand over my hard nipples and looked back and forth at them to watch their cocks grow as they stroked them. When Tom was fully erect, I pulled him down and rolled onto my side with my back facing Ben.

"Fuck me like you did the other morning," I said with a dreamy smile on my face. He lay on his side and I on mine, facing each other. I raised my top leg and put it over his, just as I had the morning before, offering myself to be fucked. He moved towards me and I felt his hard cock stabbing against my belly. I moved so it was at the right angle and placed it up against my hole.

"Put it in me," I said. He pushed forward, the tip of his penis finding my entrance. I pushed back against him and felt the tip slide in my wet hole. I suddenly thought of Ben.

"Ben, where are you, Ben?" I couldn't feel him behind me and hadn't realized he had gotten off the bed. I heard his voice from the galley.

"I'm coming back in a second," he said. Tom gently slid his cock deeper into my steaming cunt.

I felt the bounce of the bed as Ben got back on, and he moved up behind me and started gently pushing himself against my rear end. I could feel his hard cock against my butt as he cuddled up to me. Tom was beginning to give me full length strokes with his huge cock and it was starting to feel really, really good. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have him in me, filling up my lonely cunt. Ben was behind me and was stroking my butt with his hand as I humped against Tom. I felt his hand move towards the crack of my ass and before I knew it he was touching me there, where Tom had touched me the day before.

I focused on Tom's cock going in and out of me, touching me in places that felt so damn good. Suddenly I felt something cold on my ass and realized that Ben was smearing something in my crack. As I pulled back on one outstroke of Tom's cock, he slipped his finger into by anus. I pushed back against it, knowing now that I liked it. He withdrew his finger about three cock-strokes later and I felt him smearing more of the goo on my ass. It didn't dawn on me why until I felt the tip of Ben's cock push against my rosebud.

Tom's cock felt so good going in and out of me, but I was suddenly a bit panicked. I had never, ever, even thought about allowing any man to fuck me in the ass, and I didn't know if I could even do it.

Just then, Ben whispered in my ear, "Just relax. It'll be fine. You'll like it." I tried to relax and focus on how good Tom's cock felt going in and out of my pussy, and I felt Ben begin to push against my sphincter. There was no way he was going to get it in me, no way I was big enough there to take anything other than a finger.

Then suddenly I felt a "pop" and my eyes went wide and my mouth formed a small "O", and I realized that the head of his cock had slid past my sphincter and that he was in me. He held it still in place in my back hole as I moved and met each thrust of Tom's cock in my front hole. The sensation was very different; not unpleasant. I felt very full with Tom's cock buried deep in my pussy and the head of Ben's in my ass. He moved with me as I moved in rhythm with Tom, keeping his cock steady and in the same place.

"Relax," he whispered again, and I did. I just let my body go limp and when I did I felt his cock slide up into me. I grabbed Tom and held him still against me, his cock buried up to the hilt in my pussy as I felt Ben's cock sliding into me from the rear. In a short moment, I had two cocks buried deep in me at the same time. I held still for a moment, then gasped and released my hold on Tom.

He began fucking me again, and Ben again moved in time with our rhythm, holding himself deep in my ass. I was beginning to like the feeling I was getting front and back, taking two cocks at the same time. When Ben began to move in counter time to Tom, so that as Tom's cock was stroking out, his was stroking in, I fell in love with having two hard cocks in me at the same time. Never before in my wildest imagination would I have dreamed that I would be taking two cocks in two holes and feeling like I never wanted it to stop.

"Ohhhhhhh...." I groaned as the hard cocks pounded into me. "Ohhhhhhhhh......." I shrieked as the pleasure mounted. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............." I yelled as the two cocks penetrated me, driving me to new heights of pleasure. "Unnngggggh..................................." I gagged as I started cumming again and again and again and again. I was lost in a blur of cumming, my orgasm peaking in a crescendo, then flattening out, and then peaking again.

"Fuck me!" I yelled as they both pounded into me. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I was almost crying, the never-ending orgasm almost being too much for my senses.

Tom shouted something I couldn't make out and shot his load into my wet pussy. I began kissing him as he came, covering his face with moist, juicy kisses as he grimaced and groaned his way through his orgasm. Then I heard Ben groan behind me and felt his cock pulsing in my tight ass, pumping me full of his cum back there. I reached behind and held his butt as he emptied his hot load deep into my virgin ass.

At that moment, I didn't care about anything but the two men who had just taken me to a place that I never even knew existed. At that moment I would have given up everything; agreed to anything; just to know that they would take me back to that place again.

*****

Post Script:

Well, I didn't turn into a complete slut, but Tom and Ben and I did continue to have our fun when my husband was out of town. Over time, I was really more attracted to Tom and when Ben began dating he spent less and less time with us. Then, when Ben thought he had found "the one" he bowed out, leaving only Tom and me in the affair. It was really okay with me; I loved Ben as a friend, but I loved Tom as something more.

I never quite achieved the constant orgasmic peaks I had experienced on the boat, although I did have many long and satisfying ones with my two handsome men. That weekend was special, and it freed me to pursue my own life and interests.

A year or so later, I discovered that my husband was having not one, but two affairs in two different cities. I guess we were even, because I had been having two affairs as well, but mine were at the same time, in the exact same location. When I discovered that my husband was having his affairs, I realized there was no use in us going on and asked for a divorce. Not long after it was final, Ben married his girlfriend, Rachel, they gave up their rental, and Tom moved into my house with me.

We've been married very happily now for a little over two years. I love Tom in a way I never loved my first husband. I love him, and I'm IN love with him. He's my best friend, and we still have our sexual fireworks on a very regular basis, especially when we can get out in his sailboat for a weekend without the kids. Speaking of the kids, they've blended well, and Tom and I have worked out similar visitation schedules with both our exes.

We're best friends with Ben and Rachel, although Rachel knows nothing of Ben's involvement with me. She just knows that we're all close friends, and that I helped them through their divorces, as they did me with mine. We think it's for the best, although there are times I find myself looking at her and wondering what she and Ben are like in bed. Perhaps one day I'll get the chance to find out. If I've learned one thing, it's that you never know what might just happen.