Two Middle Finger Solute

Story Info
Response to a Hook Up site Email.
1.1k words
3.6
8.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela,

First of all, thank you for responding to my profile on the Hook Up site. Also, thank you for the compliment on my profile picture, though I do not consider myself very handsome. However, I believe I have other qualities that make me attractive.

I am Adrian, 35 years old, born in Iowa, went to school at Texas A & M in the college of engineering, and now reside in a suburb of Port Author, Texas. I always smile when asked by a prospective date if I have a job and a car. I am employed as a manager in a large industrial complex on the gulf coast. I have a career, a house, two vehicles, a savings account, an investment account, and a retirement account. I have been divorced for three years, and thankfully have no children. Music is an important part of my life: I listen to everything from classical to contemporary Christian, and I sing bass in the choir at church. Finally, I have a somewhat unique hobby of writing erotic stories that I post on an interesting web site specializing in erotic literature.

I have been on the hook up site for a couple of months, have corresponded with a few women, but have not yet progressed beyond emails and on line chats. There seem to be an abundance of women (I can only assume they are female) that allege they are seeking a life partner or soul mate, but are really scam artists trying to get money or credit card information. Or another set that are cam models looking for men to join their pay web site. I am hoping that will change with you.

I must admit that your email grabbed my attention. Based on your correspondence, I believe we would be quite compatible, particularly that you seek a man of my age that is stable and established. This reminds me of my Introductory Line on the Hook Up site: When You Tire of Boys, Cum with Me.

But most intriguing from your email was the two pictures you sent. The first of you barefoot leaning against the kitchen counter was very provocative. The short white shorts you are wearing show off your attractive long tanned legs and equally tanned midriff, and the tight fitting top accentuates your wonderful curvy body. Your blue eyes and brown hair framing your cute face are a striking combination, as I have always been attracted to dark hair and light eyes.

I found the second picture even more interesting. The white sweat pants slid partially down around your hips to reveal your black string panties is almost as sexy as your open mouth smile showing your tongue stud. But flipping off the camera with both hands, both middle fingers prominently displayed; what sort of response were you trying to illicit? Well, your two middle finger solute in your picture reminds me of one of my favorite fantasies.

Imagine me naked sitting on the couch, my long hard member lying against my flat belly. You straddle my torso, lift my cock and slide it into your tight pussy. I let out a moan of pleasure from the sensation. You are so wet that my cock slides in all the way until it feels as if it will penetrate your cervix. After a brief moment you begin to slowly rock on my cock, sliding up until only the head remains inside you, and then lowering yourself down until you are grinding against my pelvis.

"Oh baby" escapes you lips, and your smooth motion becomes deliberate. We are both enjoying this immensely. Your beautiful body is within my reach, and I stroke your shoulders and back with my open hands. Leaning forward, I take a passing nipple into my mouth and suck it hard. I cup both breasts with my hands and gently massage the soft flesh. You quietly moan as your nipple hardens in my mouth from my circling, swirling touch of my tongue. Your nipple slides over my teeth, which causes you to gasp from the pain and pleasure; I respond by repeating the treatment on the other nipple. You then slightly increase your tempo of riding my cock.

I remove my hands from your breasts and grab both ass cheeks. The firm flesh is wonderful in my hands. I then take the middle finger of my left hand and dab it in the pussy juice that has collected on my balls and rub it up and down your butt crack until it is slippery and wet. Then with my middle finger, I very gently massage your rosebud.

Another "oh baby" escapes your lips. Once more I wet my middle finger in your overflowing juices, and then I insert my middle finger into your ass hole up to the first knuckle. You tense and stop your piston action for a moment, but when I slowly and gently move my middle finger in your asshole, you begin your ride again. Once more I wet my finger, and then insert it to the second knuckle. You press your head against my shoulder and continue riding me. Then I begin slowly and carefully finger fucking your asshole with my middle finger.

I move my free hand from your ass to your hips and up to your face and you take two fingers into your mouth and suck them hard. Your tight pussy on my cock and tongue on my fingers causes me to moan loudly. I remove my wet fingers from your mouth and apply them to a neglected nipple. I have one nipple in my mouth, and I am gently pinching and rolling the other, while still probing your asshole. But I want you to cum, and cum hard. So my free hand moves past your mound until I find your swollen clit with my middle finger.

Another "oh baby" is uttered from you, and you again increase the pace of your ride. You are getting close. I dab the middle finger of my right hand in your overflow juices, and then lightly rub your clit in a circular motion, stopping occasionally so my orgasm can coincide with yours. This is somewhat frustrating to you, but soon we are both ready.

With the middle finger of my left hand, I am rhythmically finger fucking your asshole; and with the middle finger of my right hand, I am rubbing your clit with greater and greater force. At that moment, your muscles tighten, you let out a loud moan, and waves of pleasure cascade through your body as I continue my two finger assault. Your climax triggers mine as I thrust my hips into your pelvis; cry out in ecstasy, and jets of hot cum shoot from my throbbing cock into your pussy. Once your orgasm subsides, you collapse into my shoulder. I remove my two middle fingers from your orifices and wrap my arms around you as cum dribbles out of your pussy and onto my balls.

Angela, if this fantasy is appealing to you, then please write me back. Anxiously waiting for your reply, Adrian