Two MILF Crazy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers

Looking at each other they each reached up to their left shoulder pulling down their left bra strap and letting it slide down their arm. Both still holding on to the front of their bras making sure they didn't fall.

The two teasing mature women smiling at each other reached up and pulled down their other strap. Still holding onto the front of their bars. Laughing as they both let their bras drop at the same time.

It was an amazing sight to watch their boobs bounce free. Mom and Jane breasts were hanging there, fully exposed in front of my best friend and his roommate from college.

"Damn!" I said to myself as I view their tits. My cock was now getting rock hard. I'd wanted to see Jane's boobs for a long time and here they were.

The big bonus was also seeing my own moms tits. Then I notice Jake was taking pictures with his phone. I was surprised nobody else noticed.

Just as I had always envision Jane tits were very large. She didn't have to move much to make her tits bounce. She had large dark areolas with nipples that were short but fat. Next to her, my mom was now down to her jeans.

One thing was for sure, a topless woman in jeans is sexy as hell, even if it is my mom.

Mom's boobs were also large but not as big as Jane's but they were still great to look at. Her areolas were a light pink color. Her nipples were hard, but what got my attention was how long they were.

Both guys yelled out "dam" With Jake continuing "You both have a sexy set of tits."

I was looking at my mom I could see in her face the embarrassment from what Jake had said. Right now I was enjoying the show knowing the only person in the room who knew I might be watching was Dave.

Both women were smiling again. Without saying a word the women started undoing their belts. When they were done unbuckling their belts they slowly unzipped their jeans.

They both were looking at the two guys. I realized that I was going to see my mom and Jane totally nude now. I knew deep down I always wanted to see my mom naked and today it was finally happening.

As they both moved, their tits bounced and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of them. Damn, I was thinking of dropping my own jeans to play with my hard cock.

They looked at each other and pulled their pants down together. I stared at their panties. Mom just had on plain white panties but Jane had on sexy black sheer panties to matched her bra. They kicked off their heels to get out of their jeans.

I couldn't help myself as I was getting even more excited. Then slowly, they pulled their panties down. Dave and Jake stayed silent for a moment.

Jake yelled out "Look at that fucking ass! I knew you two would have sexy asses!"

I was getting a great look at both their cunts. Mom's pussy was trim. The only hair she had around her pussy was a landing strip. You couldn't help to see her large cunt lips between her legs. Jane's pussy was completely shaved however.

Both women then went back and sat down. With the guys now checking out the mature ladies and the ladies now more confidently checking out the guys.

Jake, "You both look fucking fantastic naked. I'm betting you ladies have gotten wet from looking at our hard cocks too."

"Yeah...you're right, you two do look pretty hot." Jane teased. Then everyone looked at mom but she didn't say a word. "Come on Sue, try it out." Jane leans in and kissed the tip of Dave's dick then gave it a quick lick as if it was a lollipop Sue needed to taste.

Dave and Jane started making out. While Jake and Sue sat there watching them. Sue was also looking down at Jake cock and finally he grew impatient. He grabbed a hold of Moms' hand and put it on his cock.

She slowly started to move her hand up and down, stroking it. After a few minutes she started applying a tighter grip on his cock and began jerking him off. Jake couldn't hold himself back any longer. He leans over and kissed mom's neck.

She was startled by his touch but didn't stop him. She was getting arouse now from watching Dave and Jane. She turned her face sideways to look at Jake. She started to say 'No' but, the word didn't materialize.

With her free hand she moved to push him away but she still kept her other hand on his cock. Jake pushed back. He reached over, pinched one of her long nipples.

She moaned softly and giving in started kissing him. Her resistance had fallen. Both of them now sucking on each other's tongues as she began stroking his cock harder.

Watching my mom kissing a man other than my dad was driving me crazy. I took my cock out and was now jacking off while I watch.

Jake with a smirk on his face. "I am going to enjoy fucking you and making you my slut."

Mom smiled and moaned again.

"Your body was made to fucked. Are you going to be my slut you bitch?"

Mom must have liked the verbal humiliation she was receiving from Jake. She moaned and just nodded. "Jake grabbed her jaw and made her look up at him. "You're just a slut for me aren't you? You want to be fucked properly don't you?"

"Oh my god yes, yes please"

I couldn't believe Jake and the effect he was having on mom. I gently stroked my cock while watching.

"Soon your going to be stuffed full of my cock, slut. You're going to love it." Jake said while grinning. A fierce dominant look at entered Jake eyes, as if he was possessed. My mom looked possessed too but in a really submissive way.

Jake started kissing her neck again causing her to whimper. He grabbed her tits and was now squeezing them, pinching her hard long nipples until she cried out. Mom started whimpering loudly and breathing hard.

"Slut, you're now going to take care of me." He growled at her now. He roughly grabbed her hair pulling her face toward his cock.

Mom submissively took his big fat cock in both of her hands. She started moving her hands up and down on the hard cock.

Jake grabbed her jaw again and brought her eyes close to his. With an open palm he slapped her on the cheek.

"Lick it bitch." Jake commanded.

She was getting off on the degrading way Jake talked to her. She started sucking vigorously on his cock. She was bobbing up and down on his cock, trying to take it all in, swallowing it deeper and deeper. She was doing her best to force it down her throat, to take it all but it was just too thick.

"That's it you fucking bitch suck it good. You dirty married slut. Take it completely." He growled.

Mom kept bobbing up and down. It took a while but she finally had his whole cock down her throat. Man I never seen anyone suck cock like she was. My cock was getting sore from me playing with it.

"That's it, you're doing well. Damn your one fine cock sucker slut." Jake calmly spoke. It was like he was praising her for doing so well.

She held him in her mouth for ages but when she tried to move away Jake pushed her down again as she started to gag. When she finally freed herself, her saliva and Jakes precum was dripping down her chin.

Again he grabbed her by the hair roughly pulling her off his cock. "Hold on to my ass bitch! I am going to face fuck you." He yelled. Again mom submissively put her hands on his ass.

Jake made sure he had a good hold of her hair as he inserted his cock into her mouth, withdrawing it immediately.

He slowly moved his cock in and out of her mouth a few times and then became increasingly forceful increasing the speed and strength of his thrusts.

He started using her mouth like a cunt. He was pounding her face with his cock, making her gag and choke.

Every time she choked on his cock he would pull out giving her an opportunity to catch her breath. Then ram his cock right back down her throat. He fucked her mouth brutally.

Tears were running down her face, her face was turning red, makeup smeared and thick saliva pouring out of her mouth. She wasn't distressed, though, she seemed to actually be enjoying it. Watching mom being used as a slut was almost too much for me.

He then stopped face fucking her and said, "Time for you to lick my balls." Mom started licking his balls It was now Jake's turn to moan.

After some time he made her stop sucking on his balls and barked, "Your a good mature slut. Do you like sucking on my cock bitch?" He snarled at her.

She just looked at him without responding. This pissed Jake off and he slapped her hard on the face. She wasn't expecting this and looked stunned.

I thought she would get pissed but instead she just rubbed her face, looking like she was even more aroused.

"Now answer me bitch! Do you like my cock?" He asked aggressively.

She didn't answer again. Jake slapped her harder this time.

Mom was now rubbing her pussy. This made Jake laugh, "So you like it rough do you, you dumb slut?" Jake was enjoying humiliating her.

Jake grabbed her hair and jerk her head back roughly so she was looking at him. Then demanding, "Tell me slut you like my cock?"

This time She responded meakly, "Yes."

"From now on you call me sir! You understand bitch!" He demanded.

Looking up at him, "Yes sir." I couldn't believe my ears, here my mom is going to call another man 20 years younger than her sir.

Suddenly Jake grabbed her hair pulling her to her feet. Turning her around until she was facing the couch then he slapped her ass. "Bitch bend down I want your face on the seat cushion." He ordered.

As she was bending down he again slapped her ass hard. This time she yelped loudly.

Here I was watching the arrogant asshole treating my mom like a cheap whore. He was dishing out humiliation on her and she accepted it without any protest.

He had slapped her, slapped her ass, she had been made to call him sir, her hair had been painfully pulled, and she never protested. She just kept getting more aroused, wanting more.

After she was bent over at her waist with her face on the seat cushion Jake positioned himself behind her playing with her pussy. That's when I notice that Jane and Dave weren't in the room anymore.

I looked at the camera in his room and they were in there fucking. I decided to watch that later, right now I was interested in what Jake was going to make my mom do.

Jake was lining up his big fat cock with her wet slit and with a savage thrust he pushed all the way into her in one go.

Mom loudly moaned and her hands reached out desperately grabbing the cushion cover. She immediately started cumming. He smacked her ass hard making her yelp.

She kept moaning loudly and while she buried her face into the cushion. She had another intense orgasm just from Jake's cock re-entering her. He hadn't even fucked her yet.

He slowly withdrew his cock, keeping just the tip of his cock in and again savagely slammed his entire length back into her. He did this a few time to her and each time she gasped loudly.

He roughly pushed her face into the cushion. He had a very arrogant smile and didn't seem to care how rough he was getting with her.

Jake was now fucking her hard and fast like a jackhammer. All you could hear was flesh hitting flesh and loud moaning and grunting from mom. She was being thoroughly fucked like a real slut. She was having one intense orgasm after another.

Hardly able to talk mom moaned, "Stop, please stop. Jake. I need to rest."

Jake slapped her hard on the ass, "Bitch that's for not saying sir!"

"Please sir stop, I need to rest." She asked again.

" Oh god, I am cumming." She tried to move away from Jake but he held her in place.

She raised her head up and he immediately grabbed her neck pushing her face back down hard onto the cushion. Holding her head with his hand keeping her face on the seat cushion.

In a very loud voice Jake, "You worthless whore keep your face down! I'll let you up when I'm done with you!"

He kept fucking her roughly yelling, "What a nasty little whore you are, you're just a fucking tramp!"

He continued to taunt her, "You're just a worthless slut aren't you." He took his hand off her neck pulling it back and slapped her ass hard.

She jumped and being very submissive said, "Yes sir." As another orgasm engulf her.

"You're my slut now aren't you? You want me to use you. I will fuck you whenever I want and however I want won't I bitch?" He barked.

He suddenly pulled out of her cunt and grabbed her hair. He roughly pulled her off the couch yelling at her, "Get on your fucking knees now slut!! You're going to swallow my cum. You better swallow all of it or I will make you eat something worse!"

She was pushed onto her knees opening her mouth. He pushed his cock into her mouth shooting his cum immediately. "Sallow it all my slut." He order.

I watched as my mom worked hard swallowing his cum. What was interesting watching Jakes balls contract as he ejaculated? Mom couldn't handle all the cum and some of it leaked out. After he finished emptied his balls, he pulled his cock out her mouth.

He wasn't happy that she didn't swallow all of his cum and slapped her hard three times. Barking, "I fucking told you to swallow all of it you useless slut, can you not listen?"

"Sorry Sir, Yes sir." She responded.

Jake shoved her down onto the ground pushing her stomach down. He slapped her breasts hard a few times. Then pushed his balls into her mouth. "Choke on them!" He growled.

She was struggling to breath beneath him. Jake just laughed at her writhing body and slapped her cunt hard. "Oops I slipped," He said as he rolled forward and my moms tongue travelled from his balls into his ass.

Jake stood up and shouted, "That will teach you not to get all of my cum you fucking slut".

Just then Dave walked back into the living room. Jake saw him and walked over to him as they high-fived each other.

"Where's your slut" Jake asked

Dave, "She sleeping right now."

"You want to have a turn with this one. I'll go wake Jane up and let her have some of this action."

"I'm not sure if Jane is into sharing"

"I see you don't have her under your control. Too bad. I would like to fuck that married ass also."

Dave started to move toward mom. Jake cockily said, "Hey man what you doing?"

"I've always wanted to fuck her. You offered, so I was going to take her for a ride."

"I don't think so. You can only fuck her if I can fuck Jane."

Dave looked at Jake then looked at mom. She was about to say something but Jake yelled at her. "Don't say anything bitch. You'll do what I tell you."

Dave just looked at Jake and said, "She's in the last room on the left."

Jake was smirking as he walked towards the bedroom with Jane while Dave grabbed my mom. Dave started fucking my mom hard and she started moaning.

Since I didn't really want to watch Dave fuck my mom, I decided I would watch the action another day and went to bed.

------------

The next day when I got out of bed the first thing I did was open up my computer to see what was going on. It took me a minute to find them all in the kitchen. Everyone was still nude, no one was talking.

Mom picked up her phone, "Sir, can I call my husband"

Jake, "Yes, slut, you can."

Jane looked at Jake, "Sir, can I call my husband."

"Yes, go ahead slut." Jake replied.

Jake, "Didn't take long to turn these two married women into obedient sluts did it?"

Dave, "Well you do have your touch man."

Jake, "I'm leaving in a day but your still going to be here. You listen to me Dave if these two bitches don't obey you let me know. I'll come back and make sure their husbands see the picture I have. You two married sluts understand me?"

Both women looked at Dave then Jake. They both answered in unison, "Yes sir."

Shit, I said to myself, this is going to be interesting.

Later in the day my dad told me that mom had called and she was doing ok.

As mom had said, she was home Sunday afternoon looking all tuckered out.

Monday during work when Jane was talking to Dave she was calling him sir, during lunch I went to Daves to collect all of my cameras and mics.

Dave had already cleaned the place up. Or maybe he had made my mom and Jane do the work, I'll have to check my video of the weekend.

I got back to work with Dave that afternoon. Dave asked, "Did you get to watch or record anything."

"No, man, it didn't work. So what happen?" I lied to him. He told me a long story about the evening. He did say that he got to fuck Jane in his bed. He also said that Jake and my mom just talked. Guess he lied to me also.

I've watched that night and the whole weekend over and over. Dave did make my mom and Jane clean up his house.

I'm not sure what mom will do if Jake comes back to town. Guess she will do whatever he fucking wants her to do.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers
12